All Comments on 'Tanning to Entertain'

by sueshows

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Jerryr6Jerryr6over 4 years ago

Good start to a story, but get a proofreader to check spelling and grammar.

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uover 4 years ago
Loved it!

To me it was perfectly written.....and highly arousing.....something this good needs to be continued.

AlexaDrakeAlexaDrakeover 4 years ago
Hot Story!

Looking forward to part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
grammar

The grammar was so bad that the story was hard to read. You MUST scan for obvious typos.

The story has potential. I would re-post it with the errors removed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ugh!

She came home from the birth of her daughter and found “evidence” husband had been entertaining other women in his bed.

Why wasn’t husband with his wife at the birth? What evidence?

Even the most idiotic of males would change bed sheets after having sex.

No sense whatsoever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I know some will view this with distain.

That would be rather interesting since there is no such word in the English language. There is the word, disdain, however.

<P>

So, you couldn't be bothered to spellcheck the very first sentence. Sorry, whatever disdain you get -- well, distain in your universe -- you deserve.

SlonEazySlonEazyover 4 years ago

Interesting story. Do agree that spell check could alleviate some distraction.

I've set my profile to eliminate some of the Anonymous comments. Not so sure that their comments are reliable.

Good work, but not a 5. keep em comin.

GoofyRobGoofyRobover 3 years ago

Good idea, terrible execution.

MagicMathManMagicMathManalmost 3 years ago

What a wonderful start to a story. I can’t wait to continue…..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersueshows@sueshows
I have had a very active sex life and would enjoy exchanging experiences with similar wives who have lost their lovers, either by divorce or death. My stories are actual experiences. As you can see in the various photos I post, I was blessed with an attractive body, and I lo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES