Tanning to Entertain Ch. 02

Story Info
Seeing I was being watched causes me to up the ante.
1k words
4.16
20.9k
19

Part 2 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sueshows
sueshows
333 Followers

Waking around nine the next morning, I wasn't surprised to find the guys still sleeping.

I slipped on one of Mike's tee shirts and went down to get coffee and some orange juice.

Sitting on the couch, I began to think of Kent, what possibly could be his thoughts, and the danger I could be doing. Certainly not to Kent but what would happen if he told more of his friends? I didn't want to embarrass Mike with the possibly the word getting around I was cheap and a slut.

I had been Mikes support throughout most of his life. He was actually a born to me in a previous marriage. His father had been killed in a truck wreck and we alone for almost nine years. He was my life.

I married again, not so much for love but for security. I had known my current husband as we had grown up together in a small town and he was quite handsome at the time. He had a steady income and I thought I could make him the man I wanted. Fishing and hunting took up his spare time.

I had tried everything. Nothing seemed to be going to work. So I dived into my career and now I was living well but in a sexless relationship.

I was determined I was going to seek my pleasure elsewhere Yes, I know, attempting to seduce a teenager wasn't what most women would do, but I had started and now I wasn't going to go away, well, not just yet.

I was considering going out and seeking sex partners but I didn't want to risk my position at the bank. I had a wild filing in Atlanta at a conference but I was praying the happening didn't get back to the company. So far, it hadn't.

I knew I had an appealing body, cute, but certainly not beautiful. Kent's attention had stirred a flame in me and I wanted to continue it.

Hopefully Kent realized the exposure was not usual in our home and how fortunate he was to be seeing a mature women tanning. Nothing else. I don't think Mike thought too much about it.

The day was going to be glorious. In the eighties, and so far not a cloud in the sky.

I decided to run a few errands and finally got back home around one. I found a note from Mike saying he and Kent were going to meet with others and would be around 4.

I went up stairs and got ready to go out to the deck. I checked my body in the mirror and decided I was probably darker than in previous years. Making a mental note to wear white clothing as often as possible.

One the deck, with a towel, oil and a wine cooler, I laid down on an old lounge cushion, I was soon falling into a nap.

Hearing the glass door opening, I awoke and saw Mike approaching. I grabbed the towel, and sat up. Kent stayed in the door. We talked about dinner and I agreed to grill some burgers and that was fantastic as far as he was concerned. I told him to go to the store and get the necessary food.

'Accidently' the towel fell to my waist, leaving my breasts exposed. The dark sunglasses allowed me to see Kent moving slightly to get a better look. I turned to get the oil spray, causing my breasts to sway slightly and saw his reaction. I loved it!

The boys left so I decide to clean up and get ready for the grilling.

I remembered I had an old tank top, too small and a pair of running shorts, making up my clothing for the evening. The top was inappropriate to wear out but perfect to show I was braless and my poking nipples.

As I grilled as both guys sat on the deck, having a beer left over from his father's stash. I was contributing to the ruination of these minors!

Kent was practically staring at my boobs. Mike, again, what in his own little world. Thank goodness.

I asked my son to carry the burgers in. As he left, Kent stood. I turned closer to him and asked he if they didn't look delicious? Wonderful was his response. I hoped he knew I wasn't talking about the burgers.

Entering the air conditioned kitchen my nipples looked as if they would rip through the top. lol, darn.

The guys had dates, causing them to somewhat rush through their burgers.

I had a thought what might separate them for a few minutes. I suggested Mike go on up and take his shower while Kent helped me to clean up the table, etc..

I put things in the fridge, why Kent washed off the plates. I move closer to him, too close and as I was opening the dish washer, he turned on his arm brushed my left boob. What seemed to be an electrical shock ran though me. I didn't move away. He didn't seem to be concerned about the situation. I don't know what came over me. I wanted more but unless he showed some response, I was apparently just Mike's mom.

I didn't want to scare him away.

I felt rejected. Actually he hadn't done a thing I should judge either way, but I guess I thought 'what the hell'.

A few steps before the landing I pulled the top off and stepped into my room. The shower was still running across the hall. I turned to close my door but was surprised to see Kent looking at me. I don't know what came over him but he said he wished his girlfriend was as pretty as me. I didn't cover up. He didn't move.

Smiling, I started to slip the running shorts down. He watched. I told him I bet she was much better looking than I was. His eyes were on my shaven mound. Boldly, I asked, does she shave 'down there'? No, was his response.

Kent suddenly moved as shower stopped. I closed the door. The ice was broken. He admitted he liked my brazenness.

When I heard them leave, still nude, I went out on the deck, sat in one of the chairs and wondered just where I wanted the situation to go.

Oh, what to do?

Wanting to go farther, I pondered my options.

To be continued...

sueshows
sueshows
333 Followers