All Comments on 'Tantric Massage'

by chicagomike1

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
jadecadencejadecadenceover 12 years ago
Is this really tantric massage?

Or... Something more adulterated?

Suzyfleur66Suzyfleur66over 12 years ago
Fantastic

I had a tantric massage once, not as good as this. However, I have to agree about Asian girls, you can't get any better!

DmitryDmitryover 12 years ago
Well

let me tell you about my experience. Summer of 1985- LA- Santa Monica, CA. Had to drag a friend of mine to a similar place, cause got sick and tired of him complaining about not being able to get a disent BJ. last minut he begins to chicken out, so we got waisted, walked in, got a girl, she went over time since I could not come fast enough(too stoned), The "girl" was older< I did not care. Then they kicked me out in the street, so i have waited for another 30 minutes in the hot cAR. He came out like a king - very happy, cause his girl told him that he has biggest dick and it made her wet just by looking at it. He end up paying 4 times the price and promissed to come back. The next day in the news there was a report about Mussage parlors situation in LA (STD, HIV, and human slavery), he immediately called me and told me that we need to check our selves for desises........We drove by that place many times, since it was a short cut to the beach, smiled at each other, but never returned.

Liked your story a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
her name is....

Angelica at the beginning and Angelina at the end. I sitll think it was a great story, but fix that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Could almost feel the massage

dersteppenwolfdersteppenwolfover 3 years ago
short but to the point

well done, especially for a first story. you did a good a job setting up the eroticism of the atmosphere of a massage parlor. i know exactly what you mean about the scent of those oils in the air.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous