Tantric Yoga

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah followed the instructor's directions, further admiring Alex's cock. As she touched his cock it grew a bit harder. She cupped his balls with her hand, lifting them slightly and holding their weight in her hand. She was surprised at their heft; she had never really held testicles in her hand before. Alex has a rather large pair of testicles that filled Hannah's hand as she held them.

"Next, I want you to lick his penis. Take it into your mouth," the instructor spoke. "Men respond best to warmth and soft, wet textures. In fact, some of the tissues in your mouth are the same kind of tissues as inside of your vagina. This is why fellatio is the ideal way to prepare a man for intercourse."

Hannah complied and licked from the base of Alex's cock to the head. Alex closed his eyes and focused on the pleasure. Next, she wrapped her lips around his tip and licked as his urethra, tasting his precome. She started to suck on him, moving her mouth up and down is length.

"Take him as far into your mouth as you're comfortable," said the instructor. "The flesh of your cheeks and the back of your throat most closely resemble your vagina. Note how he responds to what you do. Find something that makes him tick and stick with it."

Hannah slid the tip of Alex's penis along the roof of her mouth, careful not to touch him with her teeth, until his tip was pushing against her soft palette near her throat. He definitely seemed to like that, and he let out an audible moan.

"Jesus." Erika muttered under her breath as she watched Hannah take nearly all of his length into her mouth. "How can she-?"

Erika's thought was cut short by the instructor piping up, "Alright, that's probably enough. We can't let him orgasm just yet. Since males have a refractory period and usually aren't able to experience multiple orgasms like we are, we need to keep them from doing so so we can continue." Hannah removed Alex's penis from her mouth, which was now glistening with her saliva.

"Okay! Now I'll ask the ladies to please attempt 'Ardha Sarvangasana' or 'half-shoulder stand' pose. For this you are going to lay flat on your back. Then gently raise the lower part of your body vertically and use your hands to help hold your hips up. Support the weight of your hips on your arms and shoulders" The instructor demonstrated the pose.

Hannah did as the instructor said and soon her legs were high in the air, her hips supported by her hands. She lay there, looking up at her toes, wondering what was next.

"Now, guys, I think it's only fair that since she took you in her mouth, that you return the favor with a little cunnilingus. In this pose, you should have easy access with her holding her hips up."

Alex moved around, as did the other men, until he was towards his partner's backside. He took in the sight of Hannah's plump, pale butt, her furry pussy lips peeking out from between her thighs, her tight, dark asshole. He got onto his knees and leaned in. He buried his face against her thighs, against her pussy. He inhaled deeply through his nose, taking in the erotic, aroused scent of his geeky partner.

"With the tip of your tongue, search for her clitoris. By now, it should be firm, like a little button towards the top of her labia," spoke the instructor.

Alex stuck out his tongue and pushed it into Hannah's slit, licking upwards, searching around with his tongue until at last he located her sensitive clit. Hannah squirmed a little as the tip of Alex's warm, wet tongue brushed against her clitoris. He flicked his tongue quickly against the bundle of nerves; Hannah had some trouble maintaining the position as her clitoris was licked again and again. Her legs spread slightly and drooped down; she was unable to hold them straight up. Hannah could already start to feel her next orgasm building within her. Alex licked downwards, sliding his tongue through the full length of her slit. He plunged his tongue deep into her vagina, tasting her once more. He curled his tongue, pushing the tip of it against that same rough spot inside of her that he had stimulated earlier. He withdrew his tongue and proceeded to lick her asshole a few times, sending shivers through Hannah; she had not been expecting that. It tickled a bit, but somehow seemed to make her even hornier. She liked it.

"Okay, go ahead and relax ladies." The men stepped back and the ladies in the class returned to a resting position on their backs. "Next, I want the girls to get into 'Ananda Balasana' or 'happy baby' pose. To do this, bring your knees towards your belly. Then, grip the outsides of your feet with your hands. Open your knees slightly wider than your torso, and bring them towards your armpits."

Again, the instructor showed the class how the pose was done. Hannah followed along and was surprised how easy it was. Before long, she was laying flat on her back, holding her feet in the air. Erika watched intently, wondering what was going to happen next.

"Now guys, I want you to take a second to really look at your partner. In this pose, she is the most open, the most vulnerable, the most exposed a woman can be. Her legs are spread, her hips tilted, opening her up as much as possible. She is presenting herself to you - putting her genitals on full display," the instructor described.

Alex admired Hannah, holding onto her socks. Her hairy vulva and her asshole were prominently on display, standing out against her pale skin. "She wants you to take her," the instructor told the men. Hannah blushed; the instructor was right - there was nothing more that Hannah wanted at that moment than for Alex to fuck her.

"Ladies, tell your partner exactly what it is you want," the instructor asked. Alex leaned in so he could hear, still admiring Hannah's vulnerable position.

"I want you inside me," Hannah stated, a certain urgency in her request. She was embarrassed at the words coming out of her mouth, but it was true; she was the horniest she had been in a very long time, perhaps ever. Now it was Alex's turn to blush.

"You may enter her whenever you're ready," the instructor said with a smile, sensing the need in all of her students. Even Erika could feel the intensity of the desire, hanging in the room. It was like a dog, tugging at its leash, just out of reach of a delicious bone.

Alex hastily tore open the condom wrapper and tossed it aside. He rolled the condom down his very erect cock and got on his knees in front of Hannah. Hannah watched eagerly, anticipating him penetrating her. He held himself with one hand and with the other positioned himself at her entrance. In once swift, deep thrust, he pushed his entire length inside of Hannah.

"Yeees! Ooooooh fuck!" moaned Hannah, instantly orgasming as his member pushed all the way inside of her. She was so wet that he slid in easily. She barely managed to maintain her grip on her feet; her legs trembling as the powerful orgasm rocketed through her body.

"It looks like she was ready," the instructor remarked to Alex with a knowing smile. "Can you feel it? Her orgasm?" she asked. "If you stay still and pay close attention, you might be able to feel her contractions as they squeeze you." Alex nodded. Even Erika could see them from her vantage point; she watched her friend's asshole twitching rhythmically as Hannah climaxed.

"Those contractions are not only meant to encourage the male to ejaculate, but deep inside of her, her cervix is also flexing back and forth. It's hoping that there is a pool of semen waiting at the back of her vagina that it can dip itself into over and over," the instructor informed Alex who was listening intently, but eager to return to fucking his nerdy partner.

"Holy shit, this is fucking hot," Erika muttered under her breath as Hannah finally came down from her climax, Alex still buried deep inside of her, his balls resting against her asshole. As time went on, Erika felt more and more aroused by the display she was watching. Even though she had initially thought this was crazy, she found herself wanting to give anything to be in Hannah's place.

Alex was pounding into Hannah, his wrapped dick thrusting in and out of her warm hole. Hannah struggled to maintain hold of her feet through the barrage of pleasure and movement. As if sensing this, the instructor spoke up, "don't worry if you can't maintain the pose - that's perfectly natural." Hannah let go of her feet, resting her arms on the floor above her head. Her legs came to rest on Alex's thighs.

As the handsome stranger continued to fuck her, Erika watched as Hannah's feet, still inside in her cute, juvenile socks, bounced freely from his movements. His hips slapped noisily against hers; in fact, the room was filled with the sounds of sex: flesh slapping against naked flesh, heavy breathing, some moaning from the women.

Hannah and one of the other women produced sweet moans as they lay there on their backs, men pounding down into them. These weren't the fake moans that one might here in a cheap porno; their moans were softer, involuntary, genuine.

"Those moans?" the instructor prompted, eager to reveal more about human sexuality, "They're known as 'Female Copulatory Vocalizations' and they actually serve an evolutionary purpose. They

were to let others know that pleasurable sex was being had, in order to increase male competition. Additional males might come and investigate, wanting in on the action. In addition, other females might check it out and become aroused, encouraging even more reproduction. During orgasm in particular, they are usually in time with the waves of pleasure she is feeling, in time with her contractions. This can encourage the male to ejaculate and even produce higher quality sperm." The instructor's explanation seemed to egg the men on; they seemed to fuck their partners faster and harder. The primal instincts were still very present and very much active.

The instructor was walking around the classroom, watching her students closely, waiting to educate them further but also wanting them to enjoy themselves and each other.

Erika couldn't believe just how turned on she was feeling. "Then again, I am watching a bunch of people getting it on," she thought to herself, "I guess I shouldn't be so surprised." Watching Hannah and Alex in particular seemed to turn her on the most. It was something about Hannah - her best friend who she had never really thought about as a sexual being. Sure they might have joked about stuff on occasion, but to actually see her naked, moaning, and in the throes of passion - it was a whole different side of her she had never seen. The Hannah she knew was into video games and Magic: The Gathering cards; and yet, here was that same girl, flat on her back, her legs in the air, being fucked by a guy she didn't even know.

Maybe it was her socks - those same silly, dorky socks that Erika had seen Hannah walking around in their apartment in, many times before - moving up and down each time Alex rammed inside of her. The juxtaposition of something as innocent as her fox socks, bouncing around from something so carnal, felt taboo, erotic. It solidified in Erika's mind that the girl getting roughly fucked in front of her was indeed her nerdy, typically innocent friend - connecting the two seemingly opposite characters.

Erika shifted her weight from one foot to the other; as she did, she could feel the slickness as her labia rubbed against each other. "Fuck I'm wet," she thought to herself. An idea popped into her mind; the instructor was paying attention to her students, the participants were obviously quite preoccupied, the door behind her was locked. Erika looked around again, double checking over her shoulder. She was afforded some privacy by the half-wall that she was standing behind.

Erika unbuttoned her jeans and pulled the zipper down. Keeping a weary eye on the instructor, Erika pushed her jeans down around her thighs. She pulled down her underwear, just enough that they uncovered her ass. She peeled the front of her underwear away from her body so she could peek inside of them. Past her shaved slit, Erika could see the mess she had made in her dark purple panties; clear, slimy grool was smeared all over the soft cotton patch in the crotch of her underwear. A thin strand of grool stretched between her pulled-down-panties and her pussy lips.

Erika was just reaching down towards her crotch when she was startled by the sound of a small gong ringing out. She looked up quickly to see the instructor standing back at the front of the classroom, holding a small brass gong and mallet. Erika quickly pulled up her hand and leaned against the half-wall again, acting nonchalant, her pants and underwear still down around her thighs. The students also were a bit startled and stopped moving, looking up at the instructor.

"Sorry about that, forgot to warn you at the start of the class," the instructor spoke, "I will ring this gong when it is time for us to switch to a new position."

"Oh thank god," Erika thought to herself, letting out a relieved sigh - worried she had been caught.

"Next up, we are going to try a position called 'Adho Mukha Svanasana', more commonly known as the 'Downward Facing Dog.'" Some of the students seemed to nod having heard of the common yoga pose. "Men, stand back and watch from your partner behind. Ladies, start by getting on your hands and knees. Put your knees directly behind your hips and your hands forward of your shoulders. Lift your knees from the floor, transferring your weight to your feet. Straighten your legs until your body forms and upside-down 'V' shape. Walk your feet apart so your legs are spread." The instructor demonstrated and the women followed her example. Before long, the three female students where all in the pose, their naked butts high in the air.

"Now men, I had you watch her from behind because I wanted you to get the full visual effect of her entering this pose," the instructor continued. "In this position, ladies, you are presenting him with your bare hindquarters. Much like an animal in heat might do when attracting a mate. Your buttocks, anus, and vulva are proudly on display for him, and believe me, he is looking," she affirmed, checking around the class. "By presenting yourself this way, you are activating something primal, something animalistic within him. There's also the added benefit that your clitoris should be pushed rearward; meaning that each time his penis slides into you, is testicles should bump against it, adding to your enjoyment. Additionally, if you look back and up, between your breasts, you should get a nice view of him sliding in and out of you."

"Alright men, mount her and claim your prize," the instructor finished off her instruction, her voice dripping with seduction, urging the men on.

The men did as they were instructed, though it was clear that they needed little instruction or encouragement. The instructor was right when she said it had activated some baser instincts within them. Alex stepped between Hannah's spread legs, taking his cock in his hand and guiding it to her entrance. He grabbed onto her hips as he pushed himself back inside of her.

Alex pounded into Hannah once more; his hips seemed to have a mind of their own as he fucked her quickly, like a male dog rutting his bitch. Hannah's large breasts swung as her body shifted each time his hips slammed against hers. The instructor was right about his balls; they were bumping against her clitoris again and again. It was again difficult for Hannah to maintain the position, this time because her socks kept slipping on the mat. But she dared not move, lest she interrupt the pleasure she was feeling. She curled her toes, digging them into the mat to help stabilize her.

The sound of bare thighs slapping against bare ass cheeks filled the room. The instructor again started to walk around the class, watching her students. Erika reached between her legs once more, watching Hannah and Alex fuck like rabbits. Erika leaned forward against the wall, her pants still part-way down, and started to rub her clit with her fingers. She felt like a naughty voyeur as she looked between her friend's legs, seeing Hannah's eyes shut beneath her swinging breasts. Erika would alternate between watching Alex's firm ass thrusting back and forth and watching Hannah's face - watching as the pleasure from his movements manifest itself in her expressions.

Hannah had no idea that her best friend was masturbating while watching her have sex. In fact, she had pretty much forgotten Erika was even there. All that seemed to matter was Alex. How her body was connected to his; the feeling of him inside of her. Despite the pleasure, of perhaps even in part because of the pleasure, it was getting harder and harder to hold herself up. Luckily, the instructor seemed to notice her students tiring and rang the gong once more.

"Gentlemen, observe as you step back, how your partner's vagina stays open. Before her muscles have a chance to close up, her entrance should be agape - about the size of your penis. It's almost as if her body is anticipating you thrusting back inside; staying open in the hopes you will insert yourself into her once more." Alex stepped back, watching Hannah's holes as he did. Just as the instructor had said, the pink flesh around her vagina stayed open. He could see a little bit inside her dark tunnel for a few moments, before her tantalizing walls of flesh closed up once more.

"This time class, we are going to give the men a break and let the women control the movement," the instructor said. "Men, please lay flat on your backs." Alex and the other men laid down on their respective partners' mats, their erections standing straight up into the air. "The men are in the 'Shavasana' pose or 'Corpse' pose," the instructor informed. There were some giggles around the room. "Yes, yes - not the most attractive name I suppose, but, the main point is that they are there for you to do with what you please. They are lying there, their penises fully erect, wanting nothing more than to be back inside of you." And with that, the instructor started to walk the room again, indicating it was up to the women to choose what to do next.

The woman from the couple climbed on top of her man and started to ride him, cowgirl style. The other pair did the same but in reverse, with her facing away from him. Hannah looked at both, deciding what she wanted to do.

Hannah climbed onto Alex, facing him, her legs on either side of him. She lifted her hips and reached back for his dick, guiding it to her slit. She pushed him into her a bit and then rocked her hips, sliding about half of his length inside of her. Hannah leaned forward and watched Alex's expression as she slowly sank the rest of the way onto him. His expression was one of pleasurable agony as Hannah bottomed out on him, her chubby white butt pressing against his thighs. She smiled playfully as she teased him, moving up and down on him slowly.

However, she knew she couldn't keep up this tantalizingly slow pace; she too wanted more. Hannah leaned forward and started bouncing her hips up and down on his hard cock. She kissed him, lightly at first and then passionately; he returned the kiss with pleasure.

With Hannah leaning forward, Erika was treated to a wonderful view as she watched Alex's girthy cock disappear inside of her best friend again and again. She continued to rub her clitoris as Hannah's pussy lips slid up and down his condom-wrapped penis. Erika wanted more; she reached further back and sank two of her fingers into her vagina, curling them in and out. She was leaning fully forward, against the half-wall, her butt sticking out behind her. It was lucky the door was locked, as anyone who entered would have had a full-on view of Erika's pale, bare ass - her fingers deep inside her shaved pussy.