Tantric Yoga

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex grabbed Hannah's ass, holding it with both hands. As he held it up, he lifted his own hips up and down, fucking Hannah quicker. The instructor saw this and strolled over and wagged her finger playfully, "Ah-ah, naughty. This is her turn to decide what the pace is. You have to just lie there," the instructor chastised him but with a smile on her face. Alex blushed at his eagerness and resumed the corpse pose, his arms out to the sides. Hannah smiled, reassuring him she wasn't bothered by what he had done. She leaned back in and gave him another kiss and resumed her bouncing, this time at a faster pace; she knew what her lover wanted and she was happy to oblige.

A few more minutes passed and an idea popped into Hannah's mind. Well, more accurately, it had been on Hannah's mind since the beginning, but only now did she have the opportunity. Hannah lifted herself off of Alex's dick, squatting above it. Alex opened his eyes and looked up at her, confused at why the pleasure had stopped and wondering what she was planning. Hannah gave him a sly smile and reached back towards his dick. She looked down, watching what she was doing, and pulled the condom up and off of his penis, tossing it aside. She looked back into Alex's eyes, gauging his reaction. It was one of excitement, though he was trying to conceal it some. With the same hand, she held his now bare cock steady as she sank back down onto it.

Alex moaned softly and Hannah let out a shuddering breath as the two felt the bare intimate flesh of the other for the first time. To Alex, Hannah's vagina felt softer, warmer, and even more welcoming than he remembered feeling with his fingers. To Hannah, something about the feeling of his cock just felt right; the feeling of his bare skin gliding inside of her felt so good that it had to be right - this was how it was meant to be.

Erika's jaw dropped a little as she saw her best friend take off the condom and start to ride a practical stranger bareback. She would never have guessed in a million years that Hannah would have been so bold. Seeing Alex's bare cock disappearing up inside her friend again and again was somehow even more arousing than before. Erika continued to finger herself, using her palm to rub against her clit as she did.

Hannah could feel an orgasm starting to build within her loins. She sank all the way down onto Alex and started to rock her hips back and forth, grinding against him. However, her feet kept slipping out from under her, since her socks provided little grip on the mat in this position. Hannah paused, reaching back urgently, yanking off her socks as quickly as she could, not even bothering to care where they ended up. To her, they were just an obstacle in the way of her pleasure.

With her now bare feet splayed out on either side of Alex, Hannah had all the grip she needed. She started rocking her hips again, harder and faster than before. Inside of her, his penis stirred around inside her vagina and her clit rubbed against his pelvis. She rocked her hips faster; she was close. The instructor rang the gong, but Hannah didn't stop, she couldn't stop. The other participants and instructor watched as Hannah continued to grind on Alex, his dick buried as far inside of her as it could go, her eyes shut tight, moaning each time her clit rubbed against him and his penis slapped against the front wall of her vagina.

At last it came; she let out a moan that ended in a squeak and felt her body shudder as the orgasm tore through her like electricity. She leaned forward, laying against Alex, her breasts pressing against his chest. Hannah rode out her orgasm, breathing heavily atop her partner. Erika, with a full view of the intimate details, watched as her best friend's asshole once more as it puckered rapidly, over and over.

Hannah finally came to realize that everyone in the class was watching them; she blushed and looked down, still atop Alex. "Don't be ashamed," remarked the instructor, "your body was likely compelling you to continue." Hannah nodded. "Excellent!" the instructor exclaimed, "That means you're doing it right."

"Alright! Next up is 'Salamba Bhujangasana' or 'Sphinx Pose' - it's a bit like 'Bhujangasana' or 'Cobra' pose, but easier to do. Ladies, go ahead and dismount your partners."

Hannah stood up, Alex's penis sliding out of her and slapping against his belly.

"Guys, go ahead and stand up. Then ladies, lay down on your stomach. Place your forearms parallel to each other with elbows under your shoulders and palms facing the ground. Place the tops of your feet against the mat. Your chest should be off the mat and you're looking forward," the instructor guided, demonstrating once more. The women got into the position, propping themselves up on their mats with their forearms.

Erika watched the women get into position, but she was more mesmerized by Alex's cock as it swung around freely as he moved. It was shiny - slick with Hannah's juices; even across the room she could see that his cock was coated in them. Erika briefly rubbed her clit faster then remembered it was "transitioning time" and stopped, not wanting to draw attention to herself.

"Guys, you're going to get on top of her, sliding your penis between her thighs and into her vagina," spoke the instructor. "The benefit of this position, is that it's fairly easy for both of you. Additionally, the glans of your penis will be grinding against her g-spot, which both of you should enjoy."

Alex climbed on top of Hannah, his legs on either side of hers and lowered himself down. With Hannah's legs together, he couldn't quite see where he was going to be putting his dick; her chubby white thighs and butt hid her slit. He slid is cock up between her thighs and soon enough, his dick found exactly what it was looking for. He pushed inside of her warm, welcoming love tunnel once more.

Hannah let out a pleasured sigh as she was filled once again. Alex started thrusting in and out of her, his hips pushing against her plump ass each time he penetrated deep. Just like the instructor said, the head of his penis was soon grinding directly against her g-spot again and again. Each time he thrust into her, grinding against it, a moan escaped from her lips.

"See how much she enjoys that?" the instructor asked rhetorically.

Erika wasn't able to see as much with this position, but she could still hear Hannah. She did have a nice view of Alex's toned back, legs and ass though as he bounced on top of her. The contrast of his more tanned skin tone against Hannah's pale skin; the way the tops of her feet lifted off the mat slightly each time he thrust inside; the slapping of his hips against her bare ass - there was still plenty for Erika to get excited about and she resumed fingering herself behind the half-wall. She timed it so her fingers sank into her vagina each time Alex would thrust - imagining it was her that he was fucking.

Hannah could feel another orgasm building, the stimulation against her g-spot paying off. However, before she could reach it, the instructor rang that damn gong again. Since Alex was in control of the movement this time, he stopped. Hannah tried to buck her hips back against him, wanting more, but in this position it was difficult. He withdrew himself and awaited the teacher's instructions. Hannah looked back and he playfully wagged his finger at her, just as the instructor had done to him.

"I know, I know," the teacher said, sensing her students' frustration, "but our time is almost up. For this last and final bit of time, I want you all to spend it however you want. This class, after all, is about enjoyment and pleasure, being connected with another human in the most intimate way possible. So, it is up to you all what you do."

Hannah knew immediately what she wanted. She rolled over onto her back once more, lifting her feet in the air. She gripped onto the bare soles of her feet as she got back into the 'Happy Baby Pose.' With her legs spread wide, Hannah's pussy and asshole were put on display again. Alex took in the view of his completely nude partner, laying in a most compromising position, offering herself to him. He got down and positioned himself between her legs. He place his hands firmly on the mat to either side of her head. While gazing into her eyes, he softly thrust around with his hips, poking her with his erection - searching. On the third try, he found was he was looking for. Alex's cock dipped into Hannah's wet slit once more, the two never breaking eye contact. He watched as her excited, anticipatory expression melted away into one of pure bliss as he sank into her.

Erika resumed masturbating, sinking her fingers into her own sodden box in time with Alex's movements.

Hannah let go of her feet once Alex was inside of her. Alex kissed Hannah passionately as the two resumed their lovemaking. He moved slower this time, sliding in and out of Hannah at a steady pace. Hannah wrapped her arms around his neck, returning his kisses, enjoying the passion of their connection.

The instructor spoke up once more, "Ladies, I want you to really think about your partner as he goes in and out of you. I want you to think about how his arousal is all because of you. I want you to think about how perfectly your bodies fit together; despite coming from different walks of life, your bodies still interlock perfectly. Your body, your scent, your sounds - all of these are driving him wild; his penis wants nothing more than to serve its purpose: to inseminate you. Even if your partner is wearing a condom, his penis isn't phased - his body desperately wants to breed you." Hannah moaned lightly, thinking about what the instructor had said. It was true; her body wasn't made specifically for Alex, and yet here he was, filling her like they were made for each other.

The instructor continued, "Men, I want you to think about how this woman has opened herself up to you. How she has shown you her most private and intimate parts; let you penetrate her and enter her sacred body. I want you to think about how her arousal is because of you. How she molds to the shape of you; she was not born with a sheath intended for you and yet she is now gripping you perfectly. I want you to think about how her vagina is doing exactly what it's designed to do: it is doing everything it can to get the penis inside of it to ejaculate. The warmth, the wetness, the softness - all intended to bring you to orgasm inside of her. Even if you're wearing a condom, her body is still doing everything it can to milk you of your semen." Alex grunted a bit and picked up his pace, spurred on by the instructor's words. He focused on the feeling of Hannah as he plunged in and out of her.

Erika continued to fingerfuck herself, watching the stranger pound into her best friend. They had stopped kissing - they were now both entirely focused on the interaction of their parts. Occasionally, Alex would peek down and watch himself disappear inside of her, but most of the time, they were watching each other's expressions their climaxes built.

Hannah's body jiggled in time with Alex's thrusts. Erika could feel her own orgasm finally approaching. If it wasn't for the sounds of sex already filling the room, someone would have surely heard the wet squishing as she shoved her fingers vigorously in and out of her own tight hole.

Erika let out a shaky breath, her climax hitting her a bit early, catching her off guard. She shut her eyes, her legs clasped together, her thighs holding her wrist in place, her fingers still buried inside. Her knees buckled and she sank down a bit towards the floor. She bit her bottom lip, trying desperately to keep from making any noise as the waves of pleasure crashed through her. Erika's orgasm was long and powerful - she felt her vagina spasm around her fingers rapidly.

She opened her eyes. The students were all still fucking and nobody had seemed to notice her playing with herself. Erika pulled out her fingers and looked at them; they were covered in her grool. Her fingertips were even somewhat wrinkled from being immersed in her wet pussy for so long. She wiped her grool on a dry area of her panties. Erika pulled her underwear and jeans back up, buttoning them covertly. "Nobody the wiser," she said to herself quietly.

Alex was still roughly fucking her best friend on the floor. She watched Hannah's pink vagina grip his cock as it plunged in and out of her. Alex was getting close; she could tell.

Hannah had noticed too. She moaned up at him, looking into his eyes, "Inside. I want it, inside." Alex wasn't going to argue and he bucked his hips faster. His hips smacked loudly against Hannah's thighs. Hannah couldn't wait; she wanted it so badly.

Hannah climaxed at the first burst of warm cum that erupted from Alex's cock inside of her. She moaned loudly as his orgasm began. The soles of her feet, still hanging in the air, wrinkled as her own orgasm forced her feet to scrunch. Hannah's toes curled from the intense pleasure. Just when it seemed like her climax was subsiding, a thought crossed Hannah's mind: "A hot guy you just met is filling you with his sperm." The thought seemed to draw out and intensify her orgasm.

Erika watched as the pair came. She could see Alex's cock pulsing; the thick vein running along the bottom of his shaft throbbed hard and fast as he pumped his load into Hannah. Erika thought about how each time that thick line pulsed, more of the stranger's semen was being shot inside of her friend.

Inside of Hannah, Alex's cum was pooling in the back of her vagina. As her orgasm intensified, powerful contractions dunked her cervix into the waiting pool of semen over and over as her body desperately tried to bring his sperm inside her womb.

After a bit, their orgasms had subsided. Alex's cock still throbbed once and a while, dribbling a little more cum inside of Hannah. He withdrew himself. His penis popped out of her with an audible 'pop' as the airtight seal between them was broken. Hannah's vagina was gaping from their intense fucking; the hole to her pink, fleshy tunnel stayed open, as if waiting to be filled again. Alex's cock, covered in their combined juices, dangled above her furry slit.

"Well, it was uh...nice to meet you Hannah," Alex said jokingly.

Hannah giggled.

The cum that had pooled in the back of her vagina was forced out of her, as her abdominal muscles contracted with laughter. Erika watched as thick globs of Alex's cloudy white cum squeezed out of Hannah's vagina and cascaded down over her pale cheeks and dark asshole before finally falling onto the yoga mat. Erika was amazed at just how much came out of Hannah. "He must have been pretty pent up," she thought to herself.

Hannah had reached down, trying to catch his cum when she realized it was leaking out of her, but she was too late. She looked around and luckily the instructor had come by and left a roll of toilet paper nearby sometime during their sex session.

She tore some off and reached down between her legs, wiping herself. The couple to their left had finished before them; but the other pair of strangers were still going at it, now doing it doggystyle. The rest of the class watched as they finished. He buried himself deep inside of her as he came. When he pulled out, the condom filled with his cum also pulled out of the girl's pussy.

"There's a decent amount of cum inside of it - not nearly as much as had fallen out of Hannah," Erika thought to herself, still amazed at the size of Alex's load.

The students started getting dressed, chatting with one another casually. Hannah finally looked back at Erika, waving awkwardly and blushing intensely, finally remembering she was there and realizing that she had just witnessed everything.

Hannah bent down, and picked up her panties. She held them apart and stepped into them before pulling them up snug. Her head swiveled as she looked around for her socks; one had gotten knocked a ways away when she had ripped them off. Hannah turned them right side out again and put them on. Erika watched patiently as she finished watching her friend and the handsome stranger get dressed.

"Well class, I hope you all had fun and I look forward to seeing you next time!" said the instructor with a smile. The students started to shuffle out of the classroom. Erika waited for Hannah and the two walked out together. Most of the students rode the elevator down together. As Erika and Hannah exited the building, they turned left to head back to their apartment. A voice called out from behind them, "Bye! I hope you had fun!"

It was Alex, waving from the entrance to the building before turning and heading the opposite direction. Hannah waved back and giggled, blushing when she caught Erika's eye.

"Whew, that was..." she said

"Something else?" Erika finished the thought for her.

"Yeah, for sure," Hannah replied. "Did you enjoy it?"

Erika shrugged and said with a smirk, "I guess you could say that." No way was she about to tell Hannah that she had just masturbated to the sight of her getting fucked. "Also, I told you it was some weird sex thing!"

Hannah laughed, Erika joining in a second later as they continued on down the sidewalk. The two friends had shared in an experience that was intimate, personal, erotic - and they both felt closer because of it.

"Who knows, maybe next time you can actually join and have a partner too," Hannah said, sticking out her tongue, dashing a bit ahead so she was out of Erika's reach as she tried to punch her.