Tantric Yoga

Story Info
Two friends try out an exciting take on yoga.
10.1k words
4.7
27.1k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aw, c'mon! It'll be fun! I promise!" Hannah pleaded with her roommate, desperate to have her come with.

"I dunno, it sounds weird. I mean, 'Tantric Yoga'? That sounds like a sex thing. I've heard of 'Goat Yoga' before, but never this."

"Erika, pleeaaaase? I really want to try it out. You don't even have to do it if you don't want! You could just watch!" Hannah begged, trying to do her best puppy eyes back at her friend.

Erika could feel the look even though she couldn't see it. "Ugh, fine!" replying from behind her book, "But if it's some weird sex thing, I'm leaving!" She closed her paperback copy of Dracula, setting it down on the floor and sitting upright on the couch.

"How's your little island going?" Erika asked, watching Hannah continuing to play Animal Crossing on their TV.

"Great! I just designed a new flag!" Hannah exclaimed, bringing up the flag on screen. She looked back at her friend with pride but Erika just rolled her eyes.

"You're such a dork," Erika said with a laugh.

"Hey, at least I'm not a goth!" Hannah retorted, sticking her tongue out.

The two girls had met in college and almost instantly connected due to their interest is sub-cultures. They weren't into the "cool" things, whatever those were. They may have been best friends, but that didn't mean that their interests were 100% aligned. Hannah, with her video games, anime, and K-dramas; Erika, with her books, metal music, and internet forums.

Erika knew Hannah was only teasing her and calling her that because she knew it bugged her. "Hey, I thought you wanted me to come! But if you're gonna call me names..." Erika threatened, but her smile gave away she was only playing.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry! You know I don't mean it!" Hannah played along. She shut off the Switch and hopped up from the floor. Hannah gathered up her yoga mat and started to put on her pink tennis shoes.

Erika threw on her favorite zip-up hoodie from the closet, tossing out her long dark hair from inside of it after putting it on. She stuffed her feet into her skate shoes and her hands into her hoodie pockets.

Hannah was busy putting her strawberry-blonde hair into a pony tail. She had already been lounging around in yoga pants and a Pokemon t-shirt and was ready to go.

"I see your ensemble is black, as usual," Hannah said, rolling her eyes at Erika. "You know, you might get more boys if you wore some COLORS for once!"

"Oh, shut up! It's not like you've gotten any for a while," Erika retorted.

"Fair point," admitted Hannah.

With that, the two headed out of their apartment, locking the door behind them. It was a short walk to the yoga studio, about eight blocks. They continued to tease each other about boys and their outfits. Sharing some laughter in the midday sun.

"Surprised a vampire like you doesn't burst into flames out here," Hannah teased. It's true that Erika was quite pale, but Hannah wasn't doing much better in that department.

"You're almost as white as I am!" Erika noted, credulity in her voice. "Oh! Hey! What do you want to do for your birthday? It's coming up sooooon!" she asked her friend. "What are you turning again, thirty-four?" again she teased, sticking out her tongue.

"Uh, excuse me! You know damn well that I'm turning TWENTY-four, not THIRTY-four!" Hannah balked. Erika burst out laughing. "I was thinking of going out for sushi. What do you think?" Hannah pondered.

"Hey man, it's your birthday; we can do whatever you want. Is this it?" Erika asked as they approached the office building numbered 2600.

"Yup, this is it. Huh...Not exactly what I was expecting, but, whatever," Hannah remarked, pulling open the glass door. The two entered and looked at the directory on the wall. "There it is, 'Yoga Studio' - 507. Guess it's up to the fifth floor then."

The pair of friends rode the elevator and eventually found the door to the studio. It was pretty nondescript and there weren't any windows into the room. Hannah shrugged at Erika as she pulled open the door.

"Yup! This is it!" Hannah proudly remarked to her friend.

The room wasn't very big; the far wall was a wall of windows, sunlight shining in from outside. The entryway was behind a little half-wall that ushered guests over to some cubbies. Beyond the half wall the rest of the floor was made up thin mats. There were already a few other patrons here, milling about, putting their shoes into the cubbies, rolling out their mats. Overall, there were five girls and three guys, including Hannah, Erika, and the female instructor. The instructor sat cross legged in front of the windows, smiling out at everyone.

"Ah, welcome, welcome! Namaste!" she called out to Erika and Hannah as they entered. "Please, come in!" she motioned for them to join.

Erika whispered under her breath to Hannah, "I think I'm gonna stay right here. You go have fun."

Hannah nodded and remove her shoes, putting them into a cubby. She bounded over to a free spot as expected of someone with such a bubbly personality. Hannah was excited, nervous, thrilled. She was always wanting to try new things and when she read about this on the Internet, she had to try it.

"Is your friend going to join us?" the instructor asked Hannah as she settled in. Hannah looked back at Erika and then the instructor, "Nah, she's just gonna watch."

"Ah, I see. Alright then," the instructor replied with a smile, "Not a problem."

It was clear that one of the guy-girl pairs were a couple with how close they had rolled out their mats to each other and the way they were talking.

The instructor glided past Erika and locked the door to the room. "Wouldn't want anyone disturbing our auras," she noted to Erika who was wondering what she was doing.

"Of course not," Erika replied with a smile. Once the instructor had moved out of earshot, Erika muttered to herself in a sarcastic tone, "Wouldn't want to mess with the feng-shui or chakras either." Erika had never thought much of any of this hippie, woo-woo crap. It was all just a bunch of weirdos trying to replace organized religion with something else. "Whatever, it's not doing me any harm," she thought to herself. She was trying to be better about being more open minded and accepting.

"Let's begin, shall we?" the instructor asked the class, once again sitting in the front of the room. Nods all around the room. Erika leaned forward against the half-wall and watched. The students were situated in two rows of three. Hannah was in the back row in the middle. The couple was off to the left, sitting closer to the front. One guy was in front of Hannah, another beside her, and finally the other girl was sitting to the right in the front row.

"Perhaps he's single," Hannah thought to herself, checking out the guy in front of her. "He's pretty good looking. Fit." Hannah thought to herself as the instructor talked them through some breathing exercises. "Who am I kidding. He'd never be interested in someone like me," Hannah thought to herself, a small frown forming on her face.

Hannah wasn't exactly the most fit person, but she certainly wasn't obese. She was 5'6", 170 lbs; maybe a tad overweight, but otherwise pretty average. She wasn't as thin as Erika, that was for sure. Erika was 5'3" and weighed only about 125 lbs. Hannah was always jealous of how great Erika's figure looked. On the other hand, Erika was always remarking how she wished she had Hannah's boobs. Since Hannah was more on the "plump" side, her breasts were a nice, hefty C-cup, leaning more towards D. Erica on the other hand was an A-cup, quite flat.

The instructor led the class through some basic stretches. "It's important to be limber," she informed the students. "Wouldn't want anyone getting injured!" The class stretched for a few more minutes, Erika watching from behind.

"Alright, I think we're all limbered up!" the instructor noted after a few more minutes of stretching. "Now, if everyone could find a partner," she instructed. The couple obviously chose each other. The guy to Hannah's right walked up to the mat of the girl in front of him. Hannah and the guy in front of her looked at each other and smiled.

"I guess that means we're partners," he remarked, laughing a bit at the awkwardness of the situation.

"I guess so!" Hannah said, laughing in turn.

"My name's Alex," he stated, holding out his hand to shake.

"Hannah."

"Nice to meet you, Hannah," Alex said with a smile.

"Likewise," she said, practically beaming.

"Score! I get this hunk as my partner!" she thought to herself. She was practically wiggling with excitement.

"Now, if each of the pairs of partners would go to a mat," the instructor spoke, "We'll go ahead and get started."

"Get started?" Erika asked to herself, "I thought we already started..."

"Oh! And there's a bowl of condoms over there in one of the cubbies," the instructor motioned to the small wooden boxes along the wall.

"Condoms!? I knew it! This is a weird sex thing!" Erika thought to herself. She hadn't actually expected it to be, she was more just joking - but it looks like it was actually going to be some weird sex thing. She recounted the instructor locking the door. "That makes more sense now," she thought. She had threatened to leave, but, something was compelling her to stay. This was just too weird and interesting now.

Alex and the guy from the non-couple pair both approached the bowl, each taking a condom. Alex returned to Hannah's mat, laughing again at just how awkward this all was. Hannah blushed and chuckled too.

"Alright, now if the women could lay down, flat on their backs," the instructor spoke. The women all did as such, Hannah watching Alex, wondering what he was going to do. "And now if the gentlemen would please remove your partner's shirt."

Alex smiled at Hannah reassuringly who lifted her arms to help assist. Alex gripped the bottom hem of her light green Pokemon t-shirt and pulled it off over her head. He folded it and set it down neatly on the floor beside him.

"Her bra too - it's alright if the ladies help out with this one," the instructor continued with a slight laugh. Hannah leaned up and unhooked it herself and removed her teal bra, letting her large breasts loose. She tossed it onto her shirt. Her and Alex again shared an awkward laugh.

"Just easier," Hannah noted to Alex who replied in turn with a nod.

"Hey, no arguments here."

Hannah lay back down on her mat, her hefty breasts spilling towards her sides as she lay flat. Alex looked down at the half-naked girl in front of him. "She's cute," he thought to himself, admiring her soft, pale skin. Hannah blushed lightly as she was examined, her heart beating fast in her chest. Her areolae were large, but fairly light; her nipples, a healthy pink and already a bit hard. Alex looked towards her legs. He noted that he could see line outline of her panties through her tight, form-fitting, purple yoga pants. He swallowed, knowing that was probably coming next.

"Next, her pants, please," the instructor asked. Alex put his fingers under the elastic of Hannah's yoga pants, being sure to not grab her underwear too. Hannah lifted her hips up off the ground allowing him to start pulling them down. He tugged them down her thighs, and she lifted her legs up in the air so he could more easily remove them.

As Alex pulled them off, he was treated to a view of Hannah's cute underwear: pale yellow panties with little white stars all over them. She lifted her legs up together, a mound of yellow cotton peeking out from between her thighs concealing her plump pussy lips. Alex carefully pulled her pants over her adorable socks. They were pastel green with little fox faces on them. He folded her yoga pants and set them onto her pile of clothes.

"Figures she'd be wearing some kind of cute underwear like that. Just like those socks." Erika thought to herself as he watched the stranger undress her friend. "She's always wearing cute little things more suited for a girl half her age."

"And finally, please remove her underwear."

Hannah again lifted her hips off her mat. Alex hooked his fingers under the elastic of Hannah's panties and started to pull them down. As they slid down her thighs, they revealed her trimmed bush. It was darker than her hair and trimmed to about 1 cm long. Again she lifted her legs so Alex could finish removing her panties. As she did, for the first time, Alex was treated to the sight of Hannah's private parts; with her legs lifted he could see the darker flesh around her asshole and furry pussy lips, once again framed by her pale thighs. As he went to put the pale yellow panties with the rest of her clothes, he could feel that the crotch was a bit damp.

Hannah set her legs back down, still watching Alex intently. She couldn't believe that she was laying here, completely nude with the exception of her socks, other people all around, having been undressed by some guy she just met.

"Damn, I didn't realize she kept things 'au naturale' down there," Erika thought, looking between her friend's legs. Curious, Erika checked the other women; one was shaven, the other not.

"Now that she is laying bare before you, we must prepare her," said the instructor. "Please kneel beside her. Then, put your middle and ring finger from your hand closest to her feet and put them in your mouth. Get them nice and wet with your saliva." The men complied. "Now, ladies, relax and take a couple deep breaths."

"Guys, take your hand and cup it against her vulva, with your palm resting on her pubic mound. Then, curl your middle and ring fingers, pushing them gently inside of her. You may find, that your partner is already wet; this is good, it means her body has already started to prepare to have your penis inside of it."

Alex cupped his hand against Hannah's crotch, his palm on her hairy mound. Hannah spread her legs slightly, allowing him better access. He slowly started to curl his fingers inwards; his fingertips slipped between her labia and into her vagina. Hannah closed her eyes, her mouth opening slightly has she exhaled. Alex pushed his fingers in until they could go no further.

"Alright, now I want you gentlemen to just take a moment and really concentrate on what you feel. Feel the intense warmth inside of her body. Feel the natural ridges and textures of her vagina. Imagine those textures, that warmth, enveloping your penis."

Alex closed his eyes and imagined. His cock was already semi-hard, bulging in his shorts. As he concentrated he could feel Hannah's quick heartbeat through the walls of her vagina, lightly pulsing around his fingers.

"If you rub your fingertips against the forward wall of her vagina, you should feel a rough spot."

Alex moved his fingers and indeed could feel what the instructor was talking about.

"This, is her g-spot. What we want to do is stimulate this, firmly and consistently. Move your fingers in and out of her so your fingertips rub back and forth against this spot, maintaining a steady pressure against it by curling your fingers."

Alex started to finger Hannah, whose eyes were still closed. His fingers dipped in and out of her sex, his fingertips gliding over her g-spot again and again. As he continued, Hannah's breath started to become a little more raspy. She even moaned softly as the attractive stranger's fingers pushed against one of her most sensitive areas. She spread her legs wider, her knees bent, giving him the best access she could.

"Next, you're going to keep your fingers perpendicular to your palm and move your whole hand up and down, keeping your fingers all the way inside of her. This will simultaneously stimulate her g-spot and her clitoris with your palm."

Alex started, eliciting another moan from Hannah. He gradually increased the pace that he moved his hand up and down. He moved his hand vigorously, her belly, breasts, and thighs all jiggling with the movements. Before long, there was a wet squishing coming from between Hannah's legs, accompanying each movement.

"Do you hear that?" the instructor asked, "That is the sound of your partner getting even wetter. Her body is yearning for you. By stimulating her in this way, you've ramped up the rate at which her body is secreting its natural lubricant. Don't stop, don't slow down."

Alex continued, his palm rubbing against her clitoris, his fingers bumping against her g-spot. Hannah's hips lifted off the ground, her back arching as her orgasm neared. She let out a moan as it hit her. Her legs squeezed around Alex's hand, trembling a bit as they did. He left his fingers inside of her as she rode out her climax. One of the other women had already orgasmed, the other was well on her way.

"You notice how her hips lifted, her legs closed? That's reflexive - involuntary. Her body thinks your fingers are a penis, and is trying to get it as deep inside of her as possible."

Hannah's bare butt finally set back down on the mat. Her breathing was heavy. Alex still had his hand against her crotch, his fingers inside of her. The last woman finally came, her hips bucking as she had a screaming orgasm, squirting into her partner's hand.

"Oooh, looks like we've got a squirter!" the instructor called out. After the woman had finished cumming, the instructor spoke again, "As you take out your fingers, take a moment to look at them." Alex pulled out his fingers and looked at his hand. His fingers were covered in a clearish-white, creamy fluid. He spread his fingers apart, watching Hannah's grool web between them.

"See that? The fluid coating your fingers is her vagina's natural lubricant. She produced those, because of you, for you," the instructor spoke, her voice sultry. "That fluid is a direct result of her arousal." The room was filled with the sound of heavy breathing. A distinctly feminine musk now hung in the air. "Feel free to lick your fingers; taste her desire for you," the instructor continued.

Hannah blushed deeply as she watched Alex put his fingers back in his mouth, licking all of her grool off of them. Erika watched as her friend settled back down from her climax, more than a little jealous of the experience she had just had at the hands of her attractive partner.

"Alright ladies, now it's time for us to get the guys ready. Men, if you could please stand to the side of the mat, ladies get onto your knees," the instructor spoke. "Guys, you can go ahead and remove your own shirts." And so they did, with Alex pulling his off over his head and dropping in on the ground. "Ladies, go ahead and pull down his shorts," the instructor advised.

Hannah, standing on her knees in front of Alex, put her fingers in the elastic waistband of his shorts and pulled them down. He stepped out of them and she tossed them aside. He was already barefoot and stood only in his underwear.

"Next, his underwear."

Alex was wearing dark red, plaid boxer shorts that didn't do much to conceal the mostly hard erection he had. This time, Hannah's eyes were focused on her task as she pulled down his boxers, freeing his cock, which bounded back up after the waistband had passed over it. He stepped out of his boxers and Hannah tossed them with his shorts.

"Now we're talking," Erika thought to herself, watching Hannah undress the handsome stranger. His circumcised cock was standing mostly erect, a good six inches or so long. "Is it getting hot in here, or is it just me?" Erika asked quietly to herself. She unzipped and removed her hoodie, laying it across the half-wall she was standing behind.

Hannah admired Alex's package for a moment; his girthy penis, his testicles hanging loosely, a bit of precome leaking from his tip. She remembered that she should probably look at him too. Her eyes shot up and she gazed into his eyes. Hannah blushed.

"Now ladies, I just want you to fondle and hold his package. Grip his penis softly, feel its warmth. Cup his testicles, lift them a little; feel their weight and think about millions of sperm inside of them, just waiting to come out. Noticed how his penis reacts to your touch."