Tanya

Story Info
Female legs who are so muscled lead to infatuation.
1.2k words
2.31
4.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whatever Floats Your Boat

The sun graced the windows of the classroom. The European situation was being discussed and it was our obligation to take notes. While most classes were simultaneously bland, the thought of so many people being suppressed made me furious. I could do nothing about it, but it still made me furious.

I watched the sunshine cast a ray on her arm. Francine. French. Light brown. The hairs glistened. Blonde hairs. I had never noticed her before but this was interesting.

Teacher asked us to get into groups but they had to be a gender mix. After some time the class was assigned to groups and I happened to be with Tanya. I recognised the delicate dusting of hair on her arms, once spectacled by the sun, but quickly looked up and proceeded to address the issue.

Troy asked, 'What is the problem we have to investigate?'

'The role of Europe in helping to save the downtrodden Hungarians.' replied Celia.

And so it went on.

Celia also had amazing legs. I had noticed that since the day we started class. Thick and muscular thighs and calves, not fat or cellulite, just gym produced muscle.

I could not convince Celia to be my fuck buddy. She had some part time lovers, I am sure, but not include me. How big a penis does she want?

I was assigned to the group with Tanya, Kelsie, James and Aaron.

Tanya chose to take notes. We did not have the most favourable places to work, but some chairs arranged in a circle seemed to be our office..

I sat opposite Tanya and was immediately faced with looking at the junction between her legs, given that her dress, which was destined for the scrap box in a couple of months, was very short.

She was firmly built. Muscles in her legs rippled with every small move she made.

We went through the usual class things, reported our findings and writing down our outcomes.

I did not write down that I saw Tanya's inner thighs, leading up to her pussy.

I walked to her and admitted my truth.

"Tanya, I am a man who wishes to give his appreciation to the magnificent body he is looking at. It doesn't mean I want a root, but, just that, your body is amazing."

"Thank you for being so honest, Luke," she replied. "Most guys keep gorking at my body and, probably go off and masturbate."

"Well, that might still be my journey, I thought."

I spent most of the next several nights masturbating over this event.

I may well continue this story, once I have cleaned up all the cum.

Monday arrived, or should I say, I arrived at school on Monday.

Celia asked how I was and I hoped to keep her in a long conversation so that, I could spend some time watching her muscular body, because she had noticed that I had noticed.

"Are you looking at me," Celia asked.

'Yes, I was admiring your body.'

"I thought my body was your every wish."

"I love your muscular body, Celia." I replied.

"Garbage, I do not think that is the present case."

"Are you interested in Francine, that gorgeous French girl? Has she got bigger tits than mine or has she a hairy vagina that you cannot be without?!"

"No, Celia."

"Then it must be Tanya. Tanya the newcomer to the gym. She works out with you and you have to measure all her muscle sizes and help her 'not drop the weights' on herself. Is that the problem?"

"No, Celia."

"Perhaps you have to watch her during the 'inner thigh, outer thigh 'machine that would mean you had to watch her pussy for a long time, just to make sure she didn't pull a hammy."

"Your are making things up Troy. Ask Courtney.."

Celia spoke to the gym attendant. "Hello Courtney."

Courtney had a part time job at the gym, mostly admin duties, but got to know the clients.

"We need to talk about boys relations with the customers -- and with me. Who do you want to have sex with?"

"Well in case you were not aware, Domenic has been a new member to our bodybuilding group and I have noticed that when he has an erection, it is seriously large. So if you want to fraternise with the newbies, go for it. I will be happy to measure Domenic's dimensions tomorrow. A new member and a 'new' member"

"OK, so go and measure Domenic and let him fuck the daylights out of you. I have had enough of us, so guide whoever's cock you can find, into your fanny, and enjoy the orgasm. Thanks for the trust. After all this time."

"I have met so many muscular males in this gym that make most men look like a schoolboy. Guys that have so much muscle and enormous cocks in the gym shorts that makes me want to go up to them and suck them off."

"Well fuck you, and go and have your time with the boys with the big dicks and let them help you pay for the rent, the equipment and the other multitude of expenses we have running this gym. What do you have to say to that?"

"Domenic is very rich. He would be happy to provide financial backing, providing that you were to sell out. Domenic is so strong that he could run the gym that you do, probably better than you do. And Domenic has an amazing nine inch penis. Match that!"

"Get fucked, bitch. Go and fuck your Domenic and I hope his cock gets stuck in you mouldy vagina."

Domenic had just walked into the gym.

"Can I do some weights, maybe one hundred kilos?"

"Of course. Today, by the way, we are having a nude day. You can exercise in the nude."

"Thank you, I would love to do that."

Domenic's body was amazing. Muscles flexed from everywhere.

"Hi, Domenic, what can we do for you today?"

"I want to build work my quads."

"Come over to the machine, Domenic."

Courtney gave a set of instructions, about using the machine, to Domenic and he was very appreciative.

"I want to be in great shape for Adam. He has been working out and has the most amazing biceps. I want to suck them and then proceed to his cock. He tells me that it is nine and a half inches long!"

Twenty minutes later, Courtney came in. She had been working out because her thighs were pulsating and huge. I stood to embrace her. She flexed her firm calf muscles to stretch up to my face and give me a huge kiss.

"Wait," she replied, don't fantasise about my huge muscles now, but listen to what I have just heard,"

I could hear the clanking noises of the gym equipment being used.

"Guess what? Domenic is gay. What a shame for us ladies who wish to fantasise over a nine inch cock. But some guy will enjoy it and he will have all the pleasure. Happy prostate stimulation for that guy. Hey girls, do we have a -- wait a minute, when was the last time your guy focused on your g-spot?"

"Maybe we can invite new clientele sponsored by Domenic. Send out flyers about his proportions, his position and his, well our, fees.