All Comments on 'Tanya's Second Party'

by Michael Herrick

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
spankfunforspankfunforover 5 years ago
Great Addition!

Tanya Is Well Protected and Loved! He Knows Her Hard Limit! His and Her Friends Make This a Fun and Enjoyable 2nd Party! Any More?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
3rd party needed

awesome. Please continue this series

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well, her hard limit was to "that he used care and caution" for what he asked her to do. I have enjoyed the photo and play times as he has control over the pictures and his friends which does not expose her outside of the home. So far he has not taken her out and exposed her outside but I wonder how long that will last. I am hoping that he is having Tanya use some birth control now that she is going to be fucked by a lot by several men. Not sure how I would react when she tells him she is pregnant but does not know who the father is. Do the women get pussy privileges too? Tanya could probably take a big strap-on by a couple of the women. I do hope that Tanya is given a lot of good aftercare but we don't really see it during the story although in the first chapter after sucking off a bunch of guys and girls she was looking really ill and he only offered her a drink instead of leaving her alone and cuddling. On to the next chapter in Tanya's life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous