All Comments on 'Tanya's Temptation'

by echodancer

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
pathetic!!!!!!!!!!!!

this love with two men is a perfect and well used excuse by people who have no clue what fidelity or marriage stand for.and if she is soooo in looooove why the fuck doesnt she just leave the poor husband and get her slut cravings satisfied.

BFG85BFG85over 13 years ago
Sorry writer but.

In the world of 'make believe' and trashy Romance novels this story probably sounds a really good idea. in the 'real' world the woman is a cheating slut that should end her marriage and move on with Paul. Who is just as much a cheating slut(Just a male slut in this case)

It's strange how the writer has the both characters saying or thinking that what they are doing is wrong in any way. They don't even think about their partners. That tells me that they are not in 'LOVE' with their partners.

It's time to move on.

Miguel59Miguel59over 13 years ago
The Reality is You Can

Great story, got my little man standing at attention!!!! And it made me think lots of couples face the same dilemma. Lots to risk too. I have no insight into the nuts and bolts of Tanya's marriage, especially when it comes to sex and if what your character is experiencing is something her husband fantasized about.

In our situation, the fact based side, not the fiction I spin here, my wife did fall in love with another man 7 years ago and remains in love with him to this day. They don't see each other often, but she makes time to keep him part of her life. I know about it and I support it, but there are times I know I'm second fiddle.

You can love two at once, but the emotions you have for them will never be equal in their intensity. Forbidden fruit, without the baggage of family or responsibilities, is alot more appealing.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 13 years ago
Belongs in Loving Wives Category ! ! ! !

I'm surprised this went into the Romance category -- it has all the makings of a Loving Wives story. It always amazes me how women (and I know this is a generalization) justify cheating on their marital partners. "Oh, I love two men," so the cheating is rationalized (thus repressing the guilt). Somehow "love" makes the immorality acceptable. If a man cheats, he's a dirty slime ball, two-timing, good-for-nothing sex maniac, but somehow if a woman cheats (never mind than an objective observer would call her behavior slutty and selfish, sneaky, lying -- you get the picture), it is elevated to some sort of higher plane because she is feeling "love." Well, I think a lot of women lie to themselves about this -- it is really "lust," and studies now show it is nature's way to accomplish some sort of evolutionary task like increasing genetic diversity, for the great scheme of things -- we are programmed, so we can't help ourselves, etc. One study found, for example, that married women who went out for drinks with female friends at bars dressed and moved in far more seductive ways during their fertile times of the month. Yet in interviews (in the studies that were conducted), those same women seemed entirely unaware of their behavior. In other studies, if women are shown sexually-explicit films, they deny that they are turned on, yet attached sensors demonstrate strong sexual responses to those movies, comparable to male responses. The bottom line is that Tanya cheated on her marriage, but I'd bet she would go ape shit if her husband were to be unfaithful and she were to find out about it. Enough said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
no in the stupid category

the real question is how could a woman so hate herself and her husband to do this to herself, all self respect is now gone, and her husband and marraige. Really, what marriage, all the marriage vows are now broken and all sense of trust will be gonem total betrayal on all levels. It isnt romance it is gutter running.

echodancerechodancerover 13 years agoAuthor
I apologize

I want to apologize to all my readers. This does not belong in the romantic category. Too bad there isn't a category for adultery.

But I do want to remind you that it is a story, a fantasy, an erotic "what if?". Our fantasies take us places where we would never go in reality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What Next

In your story you ask a basic question, but the follow-up is what next? The door has been opened, will she continue to go through it? If so it is not a matter of loving two men, but destroying two marriages, or at least that potential (perhaps not every husband, or Pauls wife, would be destroyed, but many would). So.....what's next, does she continue her affair until the two marriages crash and burn....what's next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hubby needs a new FAITHFUL wife

She's a cheater on a man who loves her. This is romance, sorry if think it is, it's just a cheating slut who trashed her marriage. She claims to love hubby? I don't buy it. Love means she would do whatever it took NOT to fuck Paul.

If I'am wrong, and romance really means to go out and fuck someone else outside you marriage then most of us have been doing it wrong when our SO says they would like us to be more romantic. Instead of flowers, expensive restaurants etc, what we should really be doing is going out and cheating on them according to you.

Well I wish you lots of romance from your partners then.

bigguy323bigguy323over 13 years ago
All cheating slut stories should be in the "Loving Wives" section.

Just another whore.

Average_WriterAverage_Writerover 13 years ago
Okay,

Well, I won't give you anymore grief than you already have. Most of the comments are correct that this isn't a 'Romantic' story at least none that most readers will enjoy. The basic story is about a wife and a husband cheating on their partners.

Okay they might 'love' each other but really they shouldn't be doing anything close to what they have been doing. If you were ever to write a part three then in my view the couples spouses should find out what has been going on. As for the question of can wife love two men equally? in my experience I would say no, there is always something better in one of those men that will make the difference.

The same question can be applied to men, can a man love two women equally? i am not sure he can.

However if we the readers didn't know they were married and you had two old friends meeting on facebook then you would have two great stories. Please do not give up writing just be a little more careful where you place the story.

AzPilotAzPilotover 13 years ago
I liked the STORY- and didn't care what catagory it was in.

I thought it was well written and delved into some of the emotions that are abound to come up in a situation like this. It also tied in with the previous story about the couple- possibly leaving an opening for another chapter. thank you for the entertainment.

fridayamfridayamover 13 years ago
Oh dear

the Anon brigade are rampant aren't they--and so thick-headed! Another well-told tale, full of a sense of reality (unlike some posters, lol). Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
sad

Too bad she took a bite from the forbidden apple. She says she loves her husband but she has found out that she is weak and is willing to give what is her husbands to a new lover. I think if she meet another from her past she would be in love now with three men. Obviously the love she states she has for her husband is only shallow if at all. To easily have sex with another shows she only thought of herself. Maybe she can give her husband the gift of another man's child. She would do that to show her husband the total love she has for him. Nice story and well written. Thanks for sharing.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
My take on the story is one of a woman that is trapped between to lovers

Even though she loves her husband, she is very romantically involved with an old friend.

Now she has moved that friendship to a new playing field, which is one that is now sexually involved.

What stands out the most in the story to me is, she doesn't want to give up either of the men.

The fire in her womb which is exciting her about the new love and sex she has had with her new lover is making her sad to return to her husband.

I wonder if she will eventually give up her marriage for the overwhelmingly love and sex she feels with her lover?

Quite a situation she's in.

BriteaseBriteaseover 13 years ago
can happen/does happen

Nicely written. Sadness is around the corner, but that's life.

ryu77ryu77over 13 years ago
How stupid of me.....

when I saw this in the romance category I thought it was a story about a woman who was faced with temptation and came through at the end. Boy was I wrong.

The story written here is typical about real life affairs but I agree that the "love" isn't equal to both people because they are in different situations.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 13 years ago
Confused

Like RYU77 I thought this was going to be a different type of story. I know that this story echoes real life, but it is still just a slut wife story.

We all lie to our selves and say we can love two people equally. But deep down where we don't want to admit, we know that is bullshit. All she has done is split her self enough to give neither man what he needs/wants.

regards

C

millhouseBobmillhouseBobover 13 years ago
Wow what vitriol!

Has Literotica been overrun by the religious right? These are fantasies people, a place to explore feelings and limits. I appreciate echodancer's willingness to deal with feelings many people have but deny. Maybe it is a Pandora's box, do we dare explore something that may bring happiness but also possibly grief?

Thank you echodancer, i enjoyed your story, especially the tension you created in Tanya. I think you could have stretched it out more, taken more time to explore her conflict, but at the same time I enjoyed getting to the hot sex! I don't know why people read erotica, but I love the stimulation and this story certainly provided that! Thanks, and please keep writing!

wayseriwayseriover 13 years ago
continue this story, echodancer!

hi echodancer,

this story has its own delicacy, you wrote abt fantasy (feeling?) of real person... or at least, this story is closer to real life than some other cheating wife stories. Well written, except you dont give us the picture of the husband's character. Well, this is your story... I just somehow hoping that Tanya is more than sex craving wife.

Mousse9Mousse9over 13 years ago

Echodancer, I'm sure you've already figured this out from the other comments, but there IS an adultery category (for the wives, at least). The Loving Wives category.

I don't have much to say about the story other than that I don't see much romantic about it. The wife is just cheating, it's lust, nothing more.

For some reason I am always reminded of a snippet of a conversation from a very old story: There can only be one "most important" in your life.

If the wife had to choose, who would she choose? It can't be equal. Who does she love MORE? That automatically means that the one she does NOT love most, is second fiddle...

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
Author, I did not personally attack you and some of the points I made....

....here have not been made by others so why don't you move to Iran if you are such a fan of censorship? Or post on SOL if your sensibilities are so fragile, which of course would be a huge genuflection to hypocricy from an author with such fantasies eh?

humminbeanhumminbeanover 13 years ago
Catches a mood

Nervous, eager, uncertain, excited - emotions in real life always seem to travel in herds, like the ones here.

BTW, ignore the self-proclaimed experts on how a story should be categorized. Many stories here have lots of parts and would fit many different categories. They're not being forced to read any story in any category, so should just walk away if they're not happy with one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WOW

what a slut. I hope her husband find out and RUINS HER! this is NOT a romance!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous