Tanya's Wish List Pt. 01

Story Info
Tanya wants to be submissive and humiliated more regularly.
7.2k words
4.67
49k
40

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story references events in "Tanya's Party" and "Tanya's Second Party", but can be read as a stand-alone piece. There is a theme of dominance and submission throughout, as well as ENF, CMNF and partner sharing. Submitted under BDSM, but could fit in other categories too.

***

I'm the kind of person who thrives on a predictable schedule. I could never work an "on-call" job like my friend Robin, the paramedic. I need regularity. That goes for both work and my personal life.

It was really great when Michael continued the special parties with our friends. Doing them once a month gave me something to look forward to and plan for. Never mind that I was being debased and often felt mortified while it was happening. It pleased Michael, and it satisfied me in that complicated way that I find difficult to explain. The problem was when the schedule became erratic.

Work happens. Life happens. People get sick or have to miss the party for some reason that month. And you're flexible and roll with it and soon a few months have gone by. It made me antsy, and I'm never as good a partner when I feel that way. Michael and I both knew it and eventually we talked. Something had to be done.

"Baby, tell me. What do you need?" he asked. "I thought you might welcome a break."

"I did at first. The parties are hard for me. But..."

"But you get something you need from them."

I exhaled loudly, relieved that he saw it. "God, yes."

Michael sat back and appeared to think deeply for a moment. When that happens it usually means something is coming. He's scary smart, and I love that about him. Slowly, he said, "Let's get down to the real basics. What need is being served? It's not as simple as having lots of sex."

"No, it's not." I knew, but I needed it to be drawn from me. It's not the sort of thing I find easy to admit. Again, Michael was smart. He knew not to try to wring it from me like a cop on a bad TV show. He asked me to think about it.

An hour later I was at his knee. Michael put down his book and gave me his full attention.

"I need to feel humiliated. And I need it on the regular."

We talked a while more, which is to say Michael asked a lot of questions. We eventually found our way to the heart of the matter and agreed on some details. I really wanted to experience my submissiveness as authentically as possible, and I needed to be able to count on it happening. Our personal limits and safety considerations were long in place. I realized I was asking a lot of Michael here, but isn't it always the dominant who actually does the most work in creating scenes for their subs?

Of course, I had to do my share too. It came in the form of an assignment from Michael, which I liked already. We were going to create a wish list for me. Things I wanted to experience, some specific, some general, in list form. Michael would make them happen once a month. Regular.

I got to work.

The next evening I handed in my list. I sat at Michael's knee again as he read it. He was frowning. Then he began shaking his head. "No. No, this isn't your real list."

"My 'real list'?"

Michael shook his head again. "These are all too easy. You're not telling me what you really need. Show you off? Any sub might have written that. You need to go beyond maintenance spankings."

That was something we had already established as a partial fix. I got a spanking every night whether I deserved it or not. But he was right. That was just a half measure. So I had to start again and Michael gave me more specific instructions. One of his strengths as a dominant is that he makes me participate in my own debasement. This time he made me do it under threat. I had to come up with a new list, and the ideas had to be painful. They had to humiliate me in a way that would hurt - as if I were writing it for someone else.

Michael compared it to the brutal discipline in the days of sailing ships. If a man was to be flogged it might be his best friend wielding the lash. That man was told he'd best swing it with all his strength, otherwise he'd take his friend's place and they'd find someone even stronger to do the whipping. Meaning, I'd better come up with truly challenging tasks and scenes or he might make it worse for me. I had a new list the next day. But it was hard.

"Now we're getting somewhere," Michael said approvingly.

I had three scenarios on my list. The first was similar to what we had done before, but with some new details. Michael nodded, said it was very doable and could happen soon. He had questions about the second because it involved some extremes we hadn't yet explored. The third actually raised his eyebrows and made him look me searchingly in the eye.

"Really?"

I nodded shamefully. "Yes. Really."

***

I was beginning to think of this as the labors of Hercules, but I had brought it on myself. The first scenario on my wish list was to be "demonstrated" for Michael's friends. We had done a fair bit of this already, but I had added more ideas. Putting them down on paper for Michael was humiliating in itself.

What I think I liked best from our past parties was being outside myself. Feeling so mortified from exposure that it was like watching it happen to someone else. I wanted Michael to put me through my paces. Demonstrate me for his friends as if I were a trained pet. Talk about me like my feelings were of no consequence, as if I weren't even there. And I wanted to be "forced" to perform a couple of very personal, intimate acts.

Michael made it happen for me the following week. Of course, he told me about it days before so I could worry, build it up in my mind and dread it. When the day came I was in our living room in gym clothes. Black yoga pants tight enough to be obscene from some angles, and a snug white shirt that showed off my belly. Michael texted me to say he was nearly there, and I began my workout. I was on the floor stretching my hamstrings when the four of them came in.

I didn't know exactly who it would be, but it turned out I knew all of them. Geoff had played with us before, having attended some parties. Michael had granted him "pussy privileges", and he took full advantage. He was always rough and demanding with me. Jack had heard about the parties, but not attended one yet. But it felt like a punch in the gut when I saw Troy was with them. He was a friend of mine, and I suddenly realized why he was here. Although it wasn't specifically on my list, I had told Michael I wanted to be humiliated and used by a platonic friend. Someone who I never thought of in that way and considered "safe". Michael was taking the opportunity to combine scenarios, no doubt knowing it would make my little submissive head explode.

Despite my asking for this and having a good idea where it would go, I felt suddenly panicked. It's one thing to talk about it, but another entirely for it to actually happen. When you have hardcore kinks like I do, things can get real awfully fast. It was Troy's presence that really threw me. We had worked in the same office when he was an intern. Only a year out of college, he was cute and innocent and I treated him like a little brother. But I had a tendency to over-share about my sex life because I could see how it horrified and fascinated him at the same time. I would tell him something dirty I had done and his reaction would be one of, "My god, that's terrible... what else?"

And now, Troy was going to see me put through my slutty paces.

I shook myself back to reality in time to notice Michael giving me a subtle nod and I delivered my line: "Sit down boys. I'll bring you something to drink and then do my workout in the other room."

"Drinks would be good," Michael said obligingly. "But don't worry, you can exercise here. We're not doing anything important."

Taking their seats, the guys watched as I brought sodas, bottled water and snacks (Michael never allows alcohol when other people play with me). I could feel their eyes when my back was turned, my yoga pants pretty much showing the outline of everything I had underneath. A baseball game came on the TV and I hesitatingly went to resume my workout. My exercise mat was to the side, giving the guys an unobstructed view of both the TV and me.

I began stretching again, knowing it would show a lot of skin. I didn't know exactly how Michael would make it happen. Would he just turn them on me, like a pack of wolves? The idea made me gasp with horror and excitement. Or would he turn it around and make me beg to service them, humiliating me with my own compliance?

After the stretches I began a series of calisthenics. I was painfully aware that some of them looked just like sex positions. On my back doing crunches, I imagined myself doing as Michael had taught me - allowing myself to be taken no matter how roughly, head turned to the side, nice and quiet so as not to distract the man who was using me. Then on my hands and knees to do leg lifts, the position obviously giving everyone in the room ideas. I couldn't decide if it was more provocative to face away from the group, or look toward them. It turns out, there's no way to be in that position in front of a group of men without it appearing lewd. I felt flushed and wondered if it showed.

The ballgame had apparently reached a point of drama. "I bet he strikes this guy out," Geoff said.

"No, he's getting tired," Michael countered. "Base hit coming up."

Sure enough, the hitter did his thing and the guys cheered.

"Want to bet next time?"

Geoff was laughing. "Sure, I've got a whole five dollars on me."

Michael looked pained. "I'm a debit card guy. No cash here. Tell you what - Tanya will cover me on the next bet."

My ears perked up, but I pretended to not be listening. I was into my yoga poses now, and was keenly aware of how the guys were watching me like hawks. I could tell Troy was trying not to be obvious about it, but he was definitely getting an eyeful.

Soon the game offered another opportunity for wagering and Michael issued the challenged. "This batter ends the inning. Get that five dollar bill ready." Geoff nodded and they watched incredulously as the batter not only didn't make and out, but hit a home run. The guys laughed uproariously. I found out later the game was recorded and Michael knew what was going to happen.

Geoff put out his hand. "Pay up, Nostra-dumbass."

Michael was still laughing. "Ok, so I was wrong. And as I said, I'm also out of cash. Oh, Tanya?"

"Yes?"

"You'll have to cover a bet for me. Geoff, suppose you get to choose her next exercise?"

"Uh, ok. Let's see some jumping jacks."

Michael beckoned me over. "Tanya, Geoff would like to see you do some jumping jacks."

"I bet he would."

"It's to cover a bet, actually," Michael said. His tone suggested he didn't like my attitude. "Give us ten, please."

"Michael, you can't use me to pay off your..."

He cut me off. "I'm sorry, what? I can't? I don't think I heard you right."

I looked helplessly at the guys. Geoff and Jack looked amused, while Troy appeared shocked.

"Michael, please."

He waved away my objection. "It's not a big deal, it's just ten jumping jacks. Come on, go."

I huffed dramatically, rolled my eyes and did the jumping jacks while the guys watched intently. I tried not to look at Troy. But Michael wasn't done.

"And since you talked back, let's also see some kneeling leg lifts. Ten of them, facing that way." He was pointing toward the TV, meaning he wanted me to face away from them. This time I didn't object. I got on my hands and knees and did the exercises, which certainly looked obscene from their viewpoint. I peeked over my shoulder to see Troy wide eyed and staring intently. When I finished Michael sent me back to my mat.

I halfheartedly began another yoga pose. But soon there was another bet on the baseball game, and this time Troy won. Michael called out, "Oh, Tanya... Back here again, please."

Now I really was feeling a bit exploited. I stood before them in my tight outfit, hands clasped in front of me. Michael spoke to Troy. "So what will you accept as payment for this one?"

Troy looked at me and seemed to lose his nerve. "She doesn't have to..."

"No," Michael said firmly. "I pay my debts. By which I mean, Tanya will pay. Suppose she does more jumping jacks?" Troy hesitated and Michael added, "Naked."

The poor guy. He was struck silent between obviously wanting to see me naked and not wanting to offend me. I knew that Troy had never before been in a position to be demanding with a girl. Michael decided to give him a quick tutorial while I stood waiting nervously with my dignity hanging in the balance.

"Look, maybe you haven't run across this yet. There are girls like Tanya, and it's not always obvious, but they want to be told what to do. They get off on it." Troy was shocked into silence. "I mean, we'd all like to see her naked, right?" Geoff and Jack nodded enthusiastically. Michael looked pointedly at Troy. "Wouldn't you?"

Breathlessly, Troy nodded. "Yeah." He looked up at me apologetically, but desire had overtaken him.

"All right, then," Michael said with finality. "Tanya, strip and give us some jumping jacks, I'll tell you when to stop."

And just like that, we had arrived at the moment. The one where I show what I really am. Not my body, not getting naked. That's incidental. It's showing that I'll do what I'm told. That I'll follow Michael's orders, even if it means tossing away my dignity along with my clothes. That's who I really am, and it's always startling when it happens. It's a moment I both love and dread.

Hesitating just enough to preserve the illusion that I was doing this under duress, I began taking off my clothes. I felt their eyes on me as first my shirt went away, then my yoga pants. I was left with just ankle socks, which I left on since nobody objected. Michael took my clothes and tossed them behind the couch, leaving me standing there trying to cover myself.

Ladies, if you've never found yourself naked in front of a group of guys... let me tell you, its an absolutely primal feeling. I don't think even exotic dancers feel exactly this way. To have your clothes confiscated and be paraded in front of a bunch of guys feels shocking, infinitely unfair and degrading. It's like setting my hair on fire.

All except for Troy, the guys were clearly loving this. Troy couldn't seem to believe what he was seeing, and looked very guilty. Yet, he never took his eyes off me. Michael soon nodded and twirled a finger, impatiently indicating that I should get on with it.

I gave a small sob, which was real, and began. My form was good, and each jump had my limbs at full extension. I'm small breasted, so they don't bounce around much. But my nipples felt like they were on fire. And since I'm shaved, I was acutely aware that the guys were getting a good view of my pussy on each jump. My only mistake was that I kept my eyes down. Michael told me to look up, which corrected my posture. It also forced me to look at the guys who were watching me be humiliated for their amusement. It felt like my clothes were a mile away, and I was exposed to the whole world. The worst part was that Troy was now seeing what he had been hearing about and there was no pretending that I had been exaggerating just to shock him.

Jump, jump, jump. I continued, feeling more exposed by the second. Michael kept me going for a long minute before allowing me to stop. Which of course, just left me naked and standing still in front of everyone. He had a devilish look on his face. "You know, I'm obviously not lucky today. So let's just assume I'd lose any bets going forward. Geoff, you pick the next penalty."

Having used me before, Geoff was not shy. "Stretching is important for exercising safely," he said, and the guys nodded along. "Stand in front of me and touch your toes."

Michael nodded approvingly and then turned to Troy. "That's how you order a girl around. Be specific and don't give her any choice."

Glaring at Geoff, I slowly moved until I was a foot in front of him. Then I bent at the waist and put my palms flat on the floor. The yoga keeps me limber.

"Not bad," Geoff said patronizingly. "But don't bounce. Hold still." I hadn't realized I was doing that. "Here, I'll help." Geoff got up and put one hand on my neck, and the other on the small of my back. With my hands on the floor again he gently but firmly held me in place. "Now count to ten."

They say it's the little things in life. Like having to count out your exercises while naked in front of a group of guys. Everyone's done that, right? It's not just me who finds herself in these situations, right?

Bent over, I counted ten. Geoff then turned me around so I was facing away. "Again." I knew this would show everything. I assumed the position and gave a fast count to ten. Geoff stopped me and had me do it again, slowly. When I tried to straighten up he kept me in position with a hand on the nape of my neck. "As long as you're down there, we'll have a quick photo op." With that, he nudged my feet apart, which made my hyper aware of my pussy spreading open.

"Troy, give me your phone," Michael said. He quickly handed it over and Michael took a photo.

Geoff slid a hand down to my ass, gave me a spank and returned to the couch. I stood up, turned around and tried to cover myself again.

Michael turned to Jack now. "Your turn. Pick an exercise. And make sure her form is good." The guys laughed as Jack looked at me with delighted evil in his eyes.

Jack didn't hesitate. "Crunches. On your back like a good girl, right here in front of me."

This was going to be bad, but there was no point in delaying. Jack directed me into the position he wanted, with my feet facing the guys on the couch. He made a point of having me put my heels about three feet apart. Again, Troy looked like he was about to faint. There I was, legs spread, pussy on display for the ostensible reason of doing crunches. They watched in silence for a moment before Michael made everyone laugh. "Nice abs, right?"

He always did like my taut stomach. But right then I was thinking more about how my lady parts were on display. The worst part was my treasonous body was betraying me, and the guys could tell. Now Michael mortified me by calling attention to it. He leaned over to Troy and said in a stage whisper, "Obviously, she's not hating this."

Jack chimed in too. "Her form is ok, but she's needs to keep her feet on the floor. Troy, go help her."

Troy looked like a deer in headlights. But he was soon encouraged to kneel between my feet and hold my ankles down. Of course, this wasn't anywhere near the proper technique for crunches or sit-ups. But it did give him a close-up view of my pussy.

After that we dispensed with the charade of betting and Michael simply ordered me to stand and display myself. I do this for him often, and I know the drill: Stand up straight, feet shoulder-width apart, fingers laced behind my head. Again, it's one thing to do that for a lover. It's another entirely to do it for a group. And the feeling of vulnerability isn't just from being physically exposed, it's worse because what's really being displayed is your obedience. That you can be ordered to humiliate yourself and you'll comply.

But it can always be worse. Still brandishing Troy's phone as a camera, Michael invited the guys to take turns feeling me up. He cautioned me not to move from my spot or take my hands off my head. The consequences? None, other than displeasing him, which is more than enough to ensure my obedience.

Geoff stood behind me and ran his hands over my body. He took his time, lingering where he pleased. Having played this game before, he knew to squeeze my nipples. Among the people who get to play with me, this is a beloved pastime. Troy seemed momentarily concerned when he saw me wince with effort not to cry out, but he was clearly fascinated. Geoff made sure to point out the apparent connection between my nipples and pussy - abusing my nipples is one of the quickest ways to get me wet.

12