All Comments on 'Tanya's Wish List Pt. 01'

by Michael Herrick

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really liked the way the series is going. Michael seems to love and care for Tanya and seems to protect her even though he has "friends" fuck her from time to time. A gut punch now that Troy is going to get to see her in all of her glory in real time instead of getting a story as an intern at the office where Tanya works (still works?). I do hope that Michael explained to Troy that if he ever told anyone about what happened tonight that he would be in a world of hurt and would publish the videos and photos of him (with Tanya's face blurred). I like that Tanya got to take a shower but would have liked Michael to give her a loving rubdown to take care of her. I do hope that the others just left just after Michael took her to the bedroom after the extraordinary performance from Tanya as a sign of respect to both of them. I do hope that she is given some further aftercare afterwards. Good creative writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Congratulations! Not only did you capture and hold the erotic tension of role play edging erotic humiliation etc. - but managed it in a kind of simple workman (woman) like fashion. Author’s name appears to be a he - but the protagonist a she with an authentic sounding self - a voice acknowledging and holding all of the wonderful sexual shame! Ya hoo! Sexual degradation with tenderness, care, and no loss of dignity. (PS. I am turned on as hell by this! Let me add).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous