Tanya's Wish List Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now it was Jack's turn and he changed my position, ordering me to bend over with my hands on my thighs. He then went straight for my pussy, fingering me roughly. Michael continued shooting photos, pausing only to remind Jack not to let me orgasm. He was right too, because that was about to become an issue. Jack could tell, and enjoyed taking me close to a release and suddenly stopping.

When he felt he had teased me long enough, Jack ceded his turn to Troy. The poor boy was obviously still conflicted, but was not about to pass up this opportunity. I had resumed my upright position, and Troy began tentatively touching me. I kept my eyes forward, and a part of me watched the guys watching me get felt up. Troy's hands traveled far and wide, focusing on my breasts and nipples at first. He was shy about reaching between my legs, and I sensed his unease. Again, succumbing to my role as their plaything, I leaned back and whispered gentle encouragement in his ear. "It's ok, go ahead."

With that, his hands went to my pussy. It affected me more than the others because I knew Troy never expected this. The guys could soon hear my wetness as two fingers plunged in and out, which again mortified me. That, along with the impending orgasm. But Michael soon intervened.

"Troy, hold on a minute there." Thinking he had done something wrong, Troy immediately backed up a step. But Michael wasn't worried about him. "I don't usually let Tanya have orgasms any time she wants. But today is special, so I think we should allow her some relief."

That was a pleasant surprise! I hadn't expected my "reward orgasm" until much later, maybe tomorrow. But of course, this was a prize that I would have to grasp by the blade. Michael beckoned me over and spoke quietly in my ear. My stomach churned as I realized this was going to hit me where I lived. The boys waited while I left the room.

Almost robotically, I went to our bedroom and took an item from my bedside drawer. I returned and stood in front of everyone, still acutely aware of my nakedness among the clothed men. Michael made me wait a moment before addressing me. "Tanya, tell us what that is, please."

I hesitated. This was very difficult for me. "It's um... my toy."

"We can see that it's a dildo, but tell us how you use it and when."

"Well... it has a suction cup so you can stick it on the wall or something." Oh my god, only Michael knew about this. "And it's the only way I'm usually allowed to cum."

"Usually?" asked Jack.

Michael nodded firmly, indicating I should answer the question. "I'm not allowed to orgasm without permission, and Michael only lets me once in a while. But..." The only way to admit this was to talk fast and just get it out. "If I really beg, Michael sometimes lets me fuck the dildo and cum, but only when he's watching and usually he takes pictures."

"Video too," Michael added. "And what do you do after?"

"I have to clean it off... with my mouth." This last was said to the floor. It's hard to describe personal and embarrassing masturbation practices while looking your guy friends in the eye. In some ways it's harder than demonstrating, which of course was next.

Michael pointed to a spot on the wall, the doorway to the kitchen actually. That way I could put my legs on either side of the wall. I attached the toy and assumed the position. Fucking a dildo on your hands and knees means anyone watching can see your face, and Michael was specific that I was to maintain eye contact with at least one of them at all times.

You might think the harshness of being made to do something so degrading for an audience would take away any desire to orgasm. I wish. I mentally shook my head at myself. I was actually grateful that I was going to get to cum. It always made me love and appreciate Michael whenever he let me orgasm. And being demonstrated to his friends made me want to do a good job. With that in mind, I looked up at the guys, arched my back and eased the dildo into my pussy.

Once I was doing it, it felt all right. Just the right amount of degrading, which inspired me to fuck it earnestly. The guys watched silently, and I noticed they each reacted a bit differently. Jack was fascinated, even a little surprised at what he was seeing. Geoff had a little smirk, as if he were thinking, of course this is what little sluts should have to do for their orgasms. Troy of course, just looked shocked. Michael seemed pleased and proud, which made me pleased. I pushed back hard and moaned loud at the penetration. Eyes up, letting everyone see my slutty demonstration clearly.

Michael passed the phone around so everyone could take some photos and videos. Troy was going to have quite a treasure trove of photos and videos. At one point Jack came up close to record my facial expressions as I energetically fucked the dildo. He then moved behind me, standing in the hallway so it was clear that I was performing this act for an audience.

By now I was far gone into sub-space. I was doggy fucking the dildo hard, and the guys could see my pert boobs shake from each impact. I was getting sweaty, and from the photos I saw later my expression had become wild. "Can I please?" I asked Michael desperately.

"One more minute."

I whined and continued slamming back at the toy on the wall. I knew I was the center of attention, showing just how slutty and obedient I could be, and all of it fueled a huge orgasm that I struggled to put off until it was allowed. I whimpered and moaned and threw my pussy back at the dildo until Michael finally gave me a nod, and my world just exploded. I came and came, the toy pressed so deeply into my pussy that it hurt a little, just the way I like. My orgasm was shouted and heaved out, going on for what seemed like a long time, finally to leave me slumped on my elbows, panting heavily.

The room was quiet, my audience obviously hugely aroused by the act they had just seen. Michael gave me a moment to catch my breath before giving me the expected order. "Time to clean up."

I didn't hesitate. Sliding my body forward, the toy popped out of me and I immediately turned around to take it into my mouth. "Whoa..." I heard from behind me as I licked and cleaned the dildo. I took my time, just as I would with Michael's cock. But then I became aware that I was presenting my pussy once again to the gaze of my audience. I took the opportunity to reach under and spread myself, briefly turning my head to pose for the inevitable photos. Michael showed me a few from that moment later and it's... very obscene. I wonder how many people outside those who were present have seen it.

Michael let me stay in that tableaux for a moment before breaking the spell. "Well, now that Tanya has had some relief..."

That hung in the air a moment, causing the guys to grin as they realized their turn was next. Now I felt a twinge of nervousness. This scenario was on my list, but it felt daunting. Although I had spent a few evenings giving blowjobs to people, it had been more or less private. At one party Michael had installed me in the pool house and I spent the evening giving oral relief to each person who visited me. Everyone at the party knew what was happening, of course. But I had never taken care of a group of guys all at once, out in the open. And I had certainly never done what we had planned for the big finale. That came from a conversation with Troy.

Michael tossed a pillow on the floor in front of a comfortable chair. This was a common gesture for us, and I probably don't need to explain what it means. Michael then spoke quietly in my ear for a moment, and I nodded my understanding. Nervous as I was, it was actually reassuring to get down on my knees and wait. I always know what I'm there for and that I'm good at it. I don't know how they decided the order, but Jack was first to sit in the chair. I was going to give him my best oral attention, then swallow and thank him. I would then do the same for Geoff, but Troy would get a bonus.

As I said, I tended to over-share with Troy. He wasn't very experienced, and was clearly envious of my adventurous sex life. He was curious about my background, how an inexperienced girl eventually becomes someone like me. Does it happen all of a sudden, or is there a progression? It's obviously highly personal and variable and Troy loved to hear about one of my earliest forays into more daring and dirty sex - my first facial.

I was in my late teens with one of my first serious boyfriends. He and I had a wonderful physical relationship and I felt free to experiment with him. This was before I was on birth control, so we tended to finish our sessions with blowjobs. I learned early on that I loved sucking cock. One day I was taking care of him and it occurred to me to try something new. I watched his reactions carefully, and when I knew he was about to let it go, I took his cock out of my mouth and laid my head on his belly. Looking my boyfriend in the eye, I carefully stroked while he exploded all over my face. Young men can cum a lot, and as it went on I turned my head slightly from side to side to spread it around. He was going crazy seeing what I was doing, and I was pleased he was having a great orgasm. Even then I knew not to stop stroking until he was completely finished.

Troy was aghast the first time I told this story, but I noticed he brought it up on a few occasions later on. He loved that it had been my own idea to do that. I eventually let slip that there might be a few photos still in existence from that time, but I hadn't shown them to him. I liked being able to tease him with the possibility.

But today he was going to get something far better. I had told Michael about Troy's fixation with my facial story. That was why his instructions were to swallow for Jack and Geoff, so Troy would be the only one to get the special treat.

I briefly thought about this as I gave Jack his blowjob. Michael had said I must tell Troy what was coming, so he could fully expect and enjoy it. That meant I would have to tell him in front of everyone. A small drop in the ocean of degradation I was experiencing, but I do love the swim.

Chastising myself for not concentrating, I redoubled my efforts on Jack. The guys were watching me, obviously at home on my knees as I worked on him. Knowing they were waiting their turn contributed to my skyrocketing arousal. One hand was on Jack's balls, the other wandered between my legs. Michael noticed and reminded me no orgasms, unless I wanted to use the toy again.

I pulled off of Jack for a moment. "Maybe I will."

Muted laughter from the spectators, not so much from Jack. He was too far gone, and I knew he would be finished soon. I rubbed his cock on my face submissively, then took him to the back of my throat. A little hand action sealed the deal, and soon I was swallowing like a good girl. I'm proud of my skills, and I love when a guy enjoys my work. I gave Jack a sweet look and a heartfelt, "Thank you."

A moment later Michael called out, "Next."

I loved that idea. On my knees, the taste of cum still in my mouth and it was just expected that I was going to take care of whoever else was ready.

It was Geoff, and I remained on my knees while he replaced Jack in the chair. I was given a bottle of water, which I really needed. After drinking half, I began servicing Geoff. I was so turned on I knew then I would have to use the toy again, which I halfway dreaded. But once again, my own submissive nature conspired against me. I suddenly knew how I wanted this whole scene to end.

Geoff was turned on enough that it wouldn't take long for me to make him cum. I actually had to slow down a little to give him his money's worth. Hmm, money's worth... that could be fun. I filed that away for another time. One of Geoff's tells was when he took hold of the back of my head. That was always a reliable indicator that he was nearly done. Some girls don't like that, but as long as I'm allowed to breathe I actually enjoy the feeling of being gently pushed down on a cock. It makes me feel desired. Soon, everyone watched as I dutifully swallowed once again. Geoff was vocal about it, and I again had that nice feeling of accomplishment.

Michael patted Troy on the shoulder. "You're next. But Tanya has something special for you."

I got up from my knees to escort Troy to the blowjob chair. As I sat him down I explained to him and everyone, "Troy has never given a girl a facial, but I think he wants to. Do you, Troy?" He was stunned, but nodded. Of course, Michael had told me I had to ask. Because in our world, naturally a girl should politely ask a younger, less experienced man if he would degrade her in front of a group. "Troy," I asked as sincerely as possible, "would you please cum on my face?"

To his credit, the poor boy summoned the confidence to whisper, "OK." I could see I would have to take it slow, and just ran my hands over him for a moment. Although we had a very touchy friendship, we had never been overtly sexual with each other. I leaned up to talk in his ear. "You going to be all right with this?"

Troy nodded. "I think so. But don't do anything you really don't want to."

I grinned and bit his earlobe. "Oh, no need to worry about that." Then, looking him in the eye I added, "I'm glad to be the first to take your cum on my face. Enjoy." To add emphasis I rubbed my cheek against the bulge in his pants.

I heard camera clicks nearby as I helped Troy out of his pants. It was nice that he would have remembrances of this milestone. Once he was seated and ready I took a moment to pose with his cock. I alternately smiled and pouted for the camera with it pressed to my face. Then I slowly rubbed the head all over, including my closed eyelids, while I moaned softly to myself. I really wanted Troy to have a special experience.

Watching his reactions carefully, I slowly began sucking Troy's cock. This wasn't going to take long at all. He was already thrusting to meet my mouth. I paused a moment, taking the opportunity to make an announcement. "This is really getting to me too, you know. When I'm done with Troy I'd like to use my toy one more time please, Michael." He nodded to me. "Keep the camera ready."

Now to Troy, I asked, "Ready?"

"Yes," he said, breathlessly.

With that I dove down all the way. Troy gasped with pleasure, and I'm guessing nobody had ever done that for him either. I made a show of slamming his cock into my throat a few times, then took his hand and put it on the back of my head to give him control. I put my hands behind my back to demonstrate my submissiveness, and let him use my mouth. I kept my body relaxed while I watched his reactions carefully. When I judged the end was near I took his cock out of my mouth, made sure it was very wet and stroked it. Looking up at Troy, I used dirty talk to take him over the edge.

"Are you ready?" He could only nod and grunt. "Now you get to cum on a little slut's face. Just relax, you don't have to help. I'm going to give myself a facial. Every good girl should know how to do that. Tell me when."

That last was just a courtesy. I was quite certain I would know when it was time. Sure enough, I felt Troy's cock get suddenly harder and he lifted up from his seat slightly. Continuing my stroking I turned up my chin and presented myself as a cum target. I always try to give a little Mona Lisa smile, rather than grimacing. That looks much better in photos.

No longer verbal, Troy was reduced to gasps and moans while I emptied his balls all over my face. He did well, with plenty to cover me nicely. It's always a slight shock how warm it feels on my cheeks and forehead. I even stroked out one shot that made it into my hair. As he wound down I traced small circles with the head of his cock on my lips, slowing my strokes but not stopping until I was sure he was done. Troy was looking down at me with wonder.

I smiled fondly at him and did what submissive girls should always do. "Thank you, sir."

Troy sat back down heavily and I began aftercare. Holding him gently so as not to over-stimulate, I licked and cleaned his cock. I also made sure to turn and pose for more photos, even suggesting to Jack that he turn on another lamp for better lighting.

When I felt Troy had settled down I told the guys to set the cameras for video if they hadn't already. Without wiping my face, I stood up and went to the toy that was still attached to the wall. I got on my hands and knees, took hold of it and addressed the cameras. "My turn now." With that, I pushed back on the dildo and just went to town.

It was all too much. The whole afternoon had me soaring through sub-space, and I was beyond aroused. Shamelessly doggy fucking my toy again, this time with cum on my face, in full view of everyone was one of those moments that became burned into my memory. I can still easily summon up the feeling today. I slammed my pussy back on the dildo while the guys recorded it, my hair wild and my face delightfully messy. Eventually I had an orgasm that seemed to rearrange my insides. I had just enough strength to lick the toy clean before flopping onto my back, exhausted. I even cried and laughed a little from the release of multiple emotions.

The guys got themselves more drinks and relaxed while Michael helped me to the bathroom and into the shower. I kept the hot water on me for a long while, smiling idly at what a spectacle I had made of myself in front of our friends. Eventually I emerged wrapped in a towel and sat in Michael's lap. He told the guys I had one more duty to fulfill, which was obviously to take care of him. He enjoyed having me when I was tired out and too weak to resist, and he was going to take me into the bedroom for his turn. Everyone was welcome to either stay and listen, or they could head home if they preferred.

Michael had a lot of energy to expend, of course. I made sure to be very vocal as he savaged me, hoping there was still an audience listening in the living room.

In Part 2 I'll tell the tale of the second item from my wish list. I call it my "Dark Day".

12