Tap Out Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike nodded obediently, he knew what he had to do. To please women like Cassie and Miss Danvers was all his desires wanted, even to please Sarah. His g-string was cut loose leaving him naked and ready.

As Sarah circled her prize, she teasingly wanked her cock as she played to the crowd bringing the noise level higher. She spanked him hard on the arse, "Bend over bitch."

Mike bend forward, pushing his arse out for her, hands resting on his knees. Her cold dripping wet dildo teased down his smooth crack stopping at his aching hungry hole. It seemed like an eternity as he waited for that intense moment of entry and the noise rose as the compare egged the audience on.

When she pushed forcibly in Mike let a cry of pain and ecstasy and the women went wild, hearing a crowd so loud entirely of women was a sensation to his ears. But it was no match for finally feeling again the perfect sensation of giving up his arse to a woman. Miss Danvers once again brought the crowd into their own with the rendition of 'Fuck the bitch.'

Sarah was loving slamming her hard cock into his tight arse, hearing his cries and whimpers, never in her wildest dreams had she contemplated this kind of revenge. Not only getting back at the sexist prick from work but the camaraderie and encouragement from her fellow women made her rise to the occasion. One thing she had not bargained for was the sounds of enjoyment now spilling from him.

Miss Danvers had, and unknowns to him she aimed the microphone to pick up every orgasmic moan. The noise level went crazy as the women heard the bitch loving every deep thrust, really living up to his billing. The louder they went the harder Sarah responded, she'd never been an athletic girl but this was her Olympics.

Miss Danvers teased, "Do you want her to stop Bitch." Placing the mic close to his permanently open mouth, "or do you love that cock."

The words fell from his mouth in jolting paused expulsions from the rough pounding, "Ohh god no please don't stop." As he lifted his face he finally saw the screaming sea of ecstatic female faces, "I love her cock, Sarah's cock is the best." The last words he yelled so they would all believe him.

The smile across Miss Danvers face grew considerably from his words and she gently stroked his dripping aching cock. As Sarah thrusts got faster Miss Danvers grip got tighter, between them they enticed the greatest orgasm of his life. Never before had it been accompanied by a rousing round of applause.

Sarah drew a few more drops of cum from his drained cock with hard hurtful thrusts and withdrew her cock making his hole feel empty. She took her bow to all sides of the arena, her strap on bouncing glistening in the spotlight. She leaned down towards him, sweat dripping from her face. "Thank you, Mike." She left to a heroine's welcome, high-fiving along the aisle to her newfound fans.

Standing in the middle of the ring Mike looked over at Cassie and Miss Danvers who smiled back proudly at his performance. The shame had gone, the acknowledgment that this was his life now made him happy. Cassie slinked over to him attaching her lead back on him, "I knew you were a good bitch."

She made him bow to the ladies and then paraded him back through the throng with the largest smile he'd ever seen on her face. As they passed the ladies gave Cassie compliments on what a good bitch she had.

As they entered the locker room doors they crossed the threshold into a bacchanal spit roast, the dawning of what had become of the other boys now emerged before him. His mouth dropped awestruck at the vigorous workout the boys were being put through.

"The UFC gives out a bonus, we give out bitches to our fighters," Cassie beamed proudly towards the six females bitching out their prey.

Mike stared wide-eyed as Cassie led him past the strap-on orgy, The six muscled women powerfully using the mouths and holes of the once-proud males he used to know now broken into bitches. Sweat gleaming of all their bodies, the boy's groans were drowned out by the squeals of delight of the victorious queens. His old gym buds arse was being pummelled viciously by the winner who'd barged Mike earlier whilst he gagged deep on a plastic cock.

Entering the shower area, the sound emanating from the debauchery reduced slightly, shrill yells of success still echoed. Cassie slipped off his lead and bade him clean off, It felt good to remove the sticky glitter gel, and the warm water tingled against his swollen hole. As the curtain pulled back he finally saw Cassie naked in all her glory, but even then he eyes locked solely on her large pink strap-on.

"My turn Bitch," and she strutted towards him to take her prize.


12