Tara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at her for a moment before plunging the teaspoon into the creamy substance. It was thick, like custard, and clung to the bottom of the spoon as I lifted it away from the tub. It glistened slightly in the light as I inspected it. I couldn't wait any longer and put the spoon in my mouth. The flavour hit me like a truck. It was definitely stronger this time around and the savoury flavours were more noticeable. As it melted on my tongue I felt a tingling at the back of my throat. I felt a little light headed as I swallowed. Across from me Tara was watching me intently. Without any conscious thought from my brain, my spoon went back into the tub.

It was already in my mouth before I'd even registered that I'd taken a second spoonful. "oh my gosh, sorry, I totally wasn't thinking. I've contaminated it now." I said, Red-faced at my lack of self control. "don't be silly, boss, have as much as you like." she said as she leaned forward, propping her head on her hands, elbows either side of the tub. At this point I noticed her shirt had unbuttoned since this morning and her cleavage was on show. I stole a quick glance and then grabbed another spoonful of the creamy substance.

I noticed her chest was as tanned as her face and equally had a sprinkling of freckles across it. Her delicate collarbones and elegant neck made my head swim for a moment. I looked back to her eyes and saw a contented smile had settled on her face, I smiled back as I spooned another mouthful of the cream. I must have had 6 or 7 spoonfuls by now but still wanted more. It was at this point that Tara produced a large serving spoon from her pocket and handed it to me.

"Go ahead, really dig in." I hesitated before grabbing the much larger spoon and plunging it into the tub. The spoon barely fit in my mouth. It was almost too wide, but It helped me get more of the delicious cream in my mouth. "mmmmh, good boy." Tara purred as I grabbed the tub with both hands and started slurping up the cream like I was starving to death. A vague notion of the weirdness of her comment and the situation in general flashed through my mind, but I was overcome with hunger so the notion quickly left and I returned to the tub.

Eventually it was empty and I was licking the bottom, trying to get every last spec of cream I could. Soon the tub looked clean and I looked up to see Tara staring at me with a look of satisfaction and pride. As the situation started to come back to me and I realised what I'd just done I started to go bright red "I'm so sorry, that was so weird." I stuttered looking down at the empty tub again. "don't be sorry. I really enjoyed watching that. And I'm so glad you liked it so much."

She reached out and touched my hand, her manicured fingers circled the back of my wrist. She then interlaced her fingers with mine and squeezed lightly. I looked up at her as she leaned in next to my head and whispered in my ear." why don't you come over later and you can have some more, as much as you can swallow." she pulled back slightly but kept her face right in front of mine. I could smell her perfume strongly and it made my heart flutter. She exhaled from her mouth slowly as I was breathing in, her breath also smelt sweet and her lips glistened slightly.

There was an electric energy building between us and I parted my lips slightly as well. She breathed out slowly again and her warm breath flowed across my lips and into my mouth. She leaned in further, slowly getting closer until our lips were almost brushing against each other. The anticipation was so intense that I started to shake slightly in my seat. She held me there, on the edge of the kiss for what felt like an eternity.

"Hmmm" she moaned before pulling away, leaving me feeling empty and lost. "We'll pick this up tonight." she said before getting up from the table and walking out of the kitchen.

I sat there for a while, Completely stunned, not knowing what to do with myself. *bzzz* *bzzz* I looked down at my phone and saw a text message from a number I didn't recognise. It was simply an address with a winky face emoji. I got up and walked back to my office, trying my best to get my erection to go down and not get seen by anyone.

I sat down at my desk and unlocked my phone. I opened the message again and saved the contact as 'Tara' before replying 'what time?'. The message was sent and marked as read almost immediately, soon enough three little dots started dancing at the bottom of the screen. *bzz* *bzz* 'as soon as you finish work. Don't eat again until then.'

It seemed as if Tara had plans to cook dinner. She clearly liked her cooking and baking if the chocolates and cream were anything to go by. I wondered what she'd be making. It had been so long since I'd been on a date that I started to feel really nervous. Was it even a date? I didn't know, all I knew was that I was going round to an attractive woman's house for dinner. Still, the thoughts of what might happen later tonight filled my thoughts and I got little done for the rest of the work day.

Time seemed to move at a glacial pace but soon the clock struck 4 and I was ready to go. I shut off my computer and raced out of the building, hoping to catch the next bus into town. I power walked across the carpark and up onto the narrow path along the side of the road. I sped along for a few hundred yards before I saw the bus pulling up ahead of me. At this point I started running, knowing if I was lucky and fast enough I could catch it.

I ran as fast as I could and got within touching distance of the back of the bus before I saw the doors close and the bus pulled away. "Fuck fuck fuck!" I grumbled, knowing that the next bus would be 20 minutes from now at the earliest. I really didn't want to wait that long so I started pacing in front of the stop before deciding that I would walk to the next stop. That way at least I'd be doing something that felt productive, rather than just waiting.

I started walking along the path again and was maybe another 100 yards from the next bus stop when I saw a familiar grey jaguar pulling up alongside me. I looked over as the window rolled down. Inside, there she was, Tara, looking as perfect as she did at lunch. "Going anywhere nice?" she asked and laughed. I laughed back nervously as she leaned over and opened the passenger side door. "Get in," she said with an easy smile. I did as instructed and sat down in the seat.

The car was nice, the interior was all light tan leather and smelled like jasmine and lavender. Tara was wearing her long cream coat again and little rain droplets were still trapped in the fabric. "Nice car" I said, looking around. It was an automatic and had a wooden dashboard. "thanks." she replied with a chuckle. I buckled my seat belt and we drove off.

We pulled onto a dual lane road and Tara took one hand off the wheel and laid it on her lap. I noticed and looked down as I saw it lift and land on my knee. She looked over at me, seeing my nervous expression before smirking in that strange way she had earlier. I smiled back, with that her hand slowly slid up my thigh, her fingers squeezing slightly every so often.

Soon her hand was at the top of my thigh and her fingers were right next to my crotch. The excitement was killing me as she slowly stroked my upper thigh. She moved her hand slightly, a couple of her fingers grazed against my crotch, then, more deliberately, Tara's hand moved over my crotch, and stroked over my trousers softly. Immediately my crotch bulged as I got excited. I heard Tara purrr quietly in the seat next to me whilst continuing to rub gently. Just then we pulled up in a driveway and Tara parked before lightly tapping my growing bulge. "Down boy, let's get inside and get you fed." she said before unbuckling her seat belt.

I unbuckled and got out of the car. I was standing on a tarmac drive, in a neatly kept front garden. I looked up at a large house which looked to have been built around the 80s, as it was fairly modern looking, but wasn't a new build. It was 2 stories and whitewashed, with large windows. The front door was large and glossy black with a big chrome knocker and matching letterbox slot. It looked like it must have been worth quite a lot. I started to wonder how Tara could afford such nice things.

I followed as she walked to the door and got her keys from her coat pocket. Opening the door she turned to me and with a grin said "Abandon hope all ye who enter here." with that she ushered me in. Hesitantly I walked forward into the foyer, Tara slapped me lightly on the bum as I passed. I didn't know why but I really enjoyed the feeling. The door closed behind her with a loud thunk and she returned the keys to her jacket pocket.

Looking about me I saw a large hallway with a staircase on the left hand side, leading up and away from view. To my immediate right there was a doorway leading to a home office, and in front of me I could see a doorway which led through to the back of the house. There was also a doorway under the stairs and another to the immediate left of the staircase but these were both closed. Tara took her coat off and her shoes and padded barefoot into the kitchen. I did the same, following along behind her nervously.

She went to a cabinet and fetched two wine glasses, before walking to a wine rack and pulling out a fancy looking bottle of red. "Are you a fan of châteauneuf du pape?" Tara asked with her back to me as she uncorked the bottle. Not having the slightest clue what she meant I replied with a positive sounding "mmmhmm" not wanting to seem stupid in front of a woman that clearly outclassed me.

She walked over and handed me a glass. I smelled it quickly before taking a sip. It tasted like wine, so nice enough, but I was generally more of a rum guy. "This is a beautiful home. Is it just you living here?" I asked. "Yes, I've been very fortunate, and yes, I live on my own, you won't have to worry about anyone interrupting us this evening." she winked. My face started to flush again and I felt my palms start to sweat. I was so nervous.

Weirdly she was still a fraction taller than me even though neither of us were wearing shoes. Maybe my shoes were thicker on the bottom than I had thought. She looked over the top of her wineglass at me as she sipped it. Her eyes looked like those of a lioness about to pounce. Something about that look made me feel uncontrollably turned on.

"take a seat in the conservatory, I'll get dinner on the go." she said pointing behind me. "OK, thanks." I stuttered before turning and walking into a large white tiled room with a glass ceiling and two glass walls looking out onto a beautiful garden. Much of it was covered in white gravel, bordered with large slates which sectioned off areas planted with ornamental grasses and ferns. In the centre of the garden was a large water feature, complete with a small pond.

Further back I could just make out a seating area with a firepit that looked to be covered by a large umbrella. Inside the conservatory was a large corner sofa and a sturdy looking mahogany table with 4 Chairs set around it. I wandered over to the sofa and sat myself down. I sipped my wine and stared out of the window at the beautiful garden. A chaffinch was sitting on the top of the water feature now and had a worm in its beak. I was suddenly hit by a happy and contented feeling, I hoped that I would have more chances to look out of this window.

I could hear sizzling coming from the kitchen and could smell something meaty being fried. My mouth started watering and my stomach started to rumble. I was really hungry. Soon enough Tara came through carrying two plates and the bottle of wine. She set them down at the table and went back to the kitchen. She returned with a candle, a box of matches, and a large jug.

"Come and sit down boy." Tara said in a flirty way. I smiled and walked over to the table. I took a seat and looked at my plate. Tara had prepared a large steak with baby potatoes and a selection of steamed veg. It looked gorgeous, but smelt even better. She took the matches and lit the candle before sitting down in the chair opposite me and topping up our glasses.

"if you'd like sauce there's some in the jug." Tara pointed. The jug in question was ceramic and very large. It looked too big for sauce and looked more like the size you'd use to keep ice water in at a nice restaurant. I grabbed the jug and nearly had to use both hands to lift it, it was that heavy. But I managed to move it over my plate. I poured some of the sauce over my steak and veg and set the jug back down.

Immediately a familiar smell started to waft up from my plate. It was the same smell from the cream Tara had given me at lunch. That intoxicating sweet and savoury scent drove my hunger overboard and I started cutting through my steak like a madman. I mopped up as much sauce as I could with the piece of steak on my fork before popping it in my mouth. My mouth exploded with flavour, the taste more intense and savoury than at lunch. The flavour mixed with the steak and melted my mind with deliciousness. I moaned audibly as I stuffed another piece of steak into my mouth.

Tara sat reclined in her chair, watching me intently as I ate. She swirled her wine in one hand and idly picked off neat pieces of her steak and chewed on them thoughtfully. "you've got quite the appetite haven't you boy?" she said with an amused grin. I nodded whilst chewing, I swallowed "this has to be the best steak I've ever had, and that sauce is incredible." I said, taking a moment to sip on my wine and let the flavours run over my tongue. "It reminds me of the chocolates, but it's a lot more savoury." I said before tucking into another slice of steak.

"what a good palate you have. Yes, it's a modified blue cheese sauce with some of my own secret ingredients added. The concentration is a lot higher in this though. Now that I know you like it, I felt you deserved something with a bit more kick." she said before returning to her meal. Eventually I finished my plate and looked over to see Tara had done the same. She was staring at me with a sharp intensity that was somewhat unnerving.

I finished my glass of wine as she stood up from the table, eyes still locked on mine. She walked over to the jug and picked it up. Silently and gracefully she approached me. "have some more sauce." she said as she poured the thick white sauce into my empty wine glass. I was shocked at first and thought she might have been playing with me, she noticed my hesitation and moved the glass towards my hand. I picked it up.

"Drink" Tara ordered in a playful but firm purr. I put the glass to my lips and drank. The smell and the taste quickly overwhelmed my mind and silenced any thoughts about the strangeness of the situation. Before long I had drained the glass of the sauce. And sat feeling slightly glazed over. Tara picked up the jug and poured another glass.

"Drink" came the command again. And again I obeyed. Quickly quaffing and draining a second glass of the thick substance. Surely this was the end of this surreal experience, she wouldn't expect me to have a third glass. And in a way I was right, as this time she simply handed me the jug, still almost full and very heavy, containing what must have been almost 2 litres of sauce by this point.

I looked up at Tara pleadingly, a small part of my brain still aware of the degrading display this must have been. She smiled gently and stroked my cheek with the back of her manicured hand. "Drink" Came the order once again. I nodded weakly and brought the rim of the jug to my lips.

I started chugging, feeling the thick creamy substance slide down my throat and fill my stomach. I felt myself start to bloat as my belly filled like a water balloon. Tara smiled evilly as she watched me. She started to run her fingers through my hair as I chugged, I could feel her sharp nails sliding along my scalp as her hand moved to cup the back of my neck, as if she was nursing a baby. "mmmmh, such a good boy, drink it all up. Don't waste a drop now." she purred in my ear. I turned the jug fully upside down and drained the remainder of the sauce. I swallowed, feeling painfully full now.

I burped despite myself and Tara let out a little giggle at my bemused and embarrassed expression. "Good boy, now why don't you head to the shower in the guest bathroom and freshen yourself up. I'll leave fresh clothes on the bed for you when you are finished. I'll be showering in the master suite. Should you finish before me, you can wait for me on my bed."

I stood up and she led me upstairs and into a door on the right. It was a nicely adorned room of a reasonable size, with a queen size bed on one side, and a vanity unit on the other. At the back of the room was a door which Tara opened, which led through to a small, yet very nice ensuite. "I'll leave you to freshen up." she said before walking out of the room and closing the door behind her.

This was seriously weird. I had never been invited into such a beautiful woman's home before, let alone made to drink cheese sauce like it was a competitive eating event. I glanced at myself in the mirror, noticing my stomach was visibly distended. Something looked off about the reflection, my face looked smoother, I didn't remember shaving this morning, but I must have, I thought. I stripped off and got into the shower, letting the hot water wash away the stresses of the day and the confusion of the past few hours.

As I scrubbed at my arms and legs I noticed something odd, body hair was coming out, I was shedding like crazy. Oh god, I must have accidentally picked up some hair removal cream rather than soap. I looked at the bottle. It appeared to be normal shower gel. It was expensive stuff with moisturiser in it. I continued washing, and soon enough all of my body hair had come out. I was left smooth as a newborn.

This was very odd. Perhaps some sort of allergic reaction to the dinner. I'd have to call the doctors in the morning and get an appointment about this. I finished up in the shower, feeling my stomach going down as I digested the sauce. I felt a little more comfortable now.

I got out of the shower and towelled off. I stared at myself in the mirror, thinking how odd I looked without any body hair. I looked more feminine somehow, my figure seemed to have thinned around my waist a little, and my butt looked to have gotten bigger and more shapely. It's just the wine playing tricks I thought, as I rolled some deodorant under my newly bare armpits and padded into the bedroom.

On the bed as promised was a neatly folded pile of clothes. I picked up the first item and inspected it. This must have been a joke. It was a pink crop top with the words "princess" emblazoned across the front in bright white letters. Also it would never fit as it was a size small. I looked around the room for the clothes I had arrived in, but they were nowhere to be found.

I picked up the top and grumbled before seeing if it would even fit me. I hadn't had sex in a while and thought to myself that for a chance at a woman as gorgeous as Tara, it was worth indulging her stranger tendencies. To my surprise, the top slipped on without a struggle, and as it grazed my nipples I felt an electric sensation of arousal overtake me for a moment, and felt my nipples and my penis start to harden.

I walked back to the pile of clothes and picked up the next item. It was a pair of matching short shorts with the word juicy on the butt. I slipped them on before turning back to the bed and noticing something else lying on the sheets. It was a small, oddly shaped chrome object. I quickly recognised that it was a butt plug. Surely Tara didn't expect me to put that in? Then I noticed the bottle of lube on the bed and the little design on the bottom of the plug. It read "Tara's slut" reading it sent an odd shiver through me, and I felt myself growing harder at the thought of being degraded in such a way.