Tara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked over to the bottle of lube and squirted some onto my fingers, before rubbing it over the plug, and spreading my butt cheeks. I slowly pushed the plug into my ass, feeling the cold metal sliding inside. Suddenly my ass pulled it in and I gasped in pleasure as the toy thudded against my prostate. A little spurt of clear precum launched from my cock and hit the bed. I pulled my shorts back up and tried to stuff my painfully hard cock into them.

I looked at myself in the mirror once more and was shocked to see that I looked significantly slimmer than earlier. I must have been at least a foot shorter too. This didn't make any sense, I must be dreaming or something, none of this was normal. I walked up to the mirror to get a closer look and noticed that my features looked more girlish, and my hair had grown out to resemble a pixie cut. I looked like a teenage girl, or no, not quite, not yet, I was still male, and although I looked more girly then before, I was still recognisable. I wondered how long that would last.

I left the guest suite nervously and passed along the landing to the door across from me. I could hear the sound of a shower coming from behind it so I assumed that it must be Tara's room. I opened the door and walked in.

The room was large and well maintained. Most everything in the room was white, but showed no staining. It was pristine, like how you'd imagine a bedroom in heaven to look. Little fairy lights hung from the ceiling above the bed, and a large vanity to the left was also strung with lights.

On the desk of the vanity were various metallic implements that looked like something from a dentist's office. I had absolutely no idea what they could be for, so I wandered over to the bed and went to sit down.

Attached to each corner of the bed was a white leather cuff on a chain, and in the middle of the bed there was a note. On thick paper, in beautiful calligraphy, was the phrase 'good boys tie themselves up...'. I stared dumbfounded, wondering how I'd gotten into this situation, thinking I must have hit my head earlier and been hallucinating on the canteen floor. I pinched myself on the arm like they do in movies, only to come to the realisation that I was definitely awake. I put the note down at the foot of the bed and got onto the mattress.

Starting with my feet I pulled the straps around my ankles, noticing how delicate my feet and hands looked now. What was going on? Never mind, I could talk to my doctor about it tomorrow assuming I could get an appointment. Next I strapped my right hand in and tightened the cuff around my wrist, feeling the supple leather against my skin, being thankful that it was comfortable, and not hard metal like proper handcuffs.

Next I put my left hand into the left hand cuff and rolled onto my side as much as I could to bring it close enough to my mouth that I could pull the cuff tight with my teeth. Satisfied that I had secured myself as desired I wriggled up the bed and lay propped up slightly on the pillows, looking out of the window over the trees and far off clouds.

I heard the shower turn off and Tara called out "I hope you're ready for me, boy." as she said this I heard the door handle beginning to turn and looked over to see the door slowly swinging open. Steam rolled out and standing tall and glistening, towelling off her hair, was the beautiful figure of Tara. Another towel was wrapped around her torso, but the shape of her breasts and hips were obvious.

She had a beautiful, toned and curvy physique, with nicely muscled arms for a woman, you could tell she worked out, but they weren't so muscly as to make her look unfeminine. The towel draped to just below her knees, and I could see her legs were equally tanned and toned, she looked as though she'd been carved from rock, she was breathtakingly beautiful.

She padded to the foot of the bed and knelt down. I craned my neck to see what she was doing before I heard a mechanical clicking noise and noticed my cuffs pulling away from me on all sides. she was cranking up the chains, this bed must have been purpose built. That was a bit worrying. I began to wonder just how kinky Tara was.

She stood up and inspected me like a hungry predator. "Those clothes look great on you, you're really filling them out nicely. Oh but look, you've made a mess of your shorts. Tut tut." she said as she pointed to the wet patch that my precum had made on the shorts. My cock was achingly hard and tenting against the fabric." what a naughty boy making such a mess... But not to worry, I have a solution."

With that she walked over to the vanity and picked up an odd looking ribbed metal rod about the diameter of a sharpie, But longer with a small metal sphere at the end. I started to get nervous, wondering what the device was for. Tara then opened a drawer in the vanity and produced a bottle of lubricant. She squirted a bit into her hand and walked back to the foot of the bed.

With her other hand she pulled down my short shorts, revealing my now completely bald cock. It was so hard it looked painful and precum was dribbling out of it at an alarming rate. "someone's excited" she said "what a naughty little boy you are, getting your little cock all hard for me without my permission. Let's fix this precum problem shall we?" I looked at her nervously as she lubed up the metal rod.

"wha wha what are you doing?" I stammered. Her eyes flashed towards mine and anger flared across her beautiful face "Did I give you permission to speak slut?" Tara said with a sharp edge to her voice. I lowered my gaze from hers and lay there quietly, worried about what was about to happen.

She finished lubing the rod and lined the narrow end up with the tip of my penis, I could feel the cold metal against the slit of my dick, I could guess what was about to happen, and I felt like I was going to pass out. "messy boys need to be plugged up." Tara said in a strangely playful tone. As she started to push downwards, forcing the metal intruder into the end of my penis. 'Oh fuck' I thought, there's no way that's ever going to fit, it had to be twice the diameter of my penis hole.

More pressure was exerted as I started to feel a strange burning sensation. It was really starting to hurt as I felt the first few millimetres of metal force its way inside me. Tara smiled and pushed harder, feeling my cock starting to relent at the continued pressure.

POP! Intense pain burned through my body as the first of the ribs made it into my dick. POP! POP! POP! pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop! The jolts of pain ripped through me faster and faster as one by one the metal ribs disappeared into the end of my penis.

Fuck that was so painful. I could feel the rod all the way at the base of my cock, deeply embedded. Tara smiled and stroked my cheek gently. "There, all better now." The pain slowly died down as my body adjusted to the intruder. Tara stood once again and walked back to the vanity, opening another drawer she picked up a strange pink plastic object that looked like a small hollow plastic penis with a ring around the base.

She walked back to me and sat beside me again. "This is your sissy cage, from now on you will wear this all day and all night, don't worry, the rod in your little cock has a stopper in it that can be removed when you need to use the bathroom, but it must be replaced afterwards, understand? Can't have you leaking your precum all over the place." I nodded and watched as she forced the tiny cage onto my still painfully erect penis.

She struggled for a little while before getting frustrated and grabbing my balls hard. Pain shot through my body and my dick went limp. It was all I could do not to scream and risk angering Tara even more. With my newly limp penis, she found it much easier to cram my cock into the tiny cage, securing the ring behind my balls and inserting a small key into the lock.

She turned it before removing the key and presenting it to me "say goodbye to your manhood." she said as she folded the key in half in her hands, she must have been incredibly strong to fold metal like that. She then took the key between her fingers and placed it on her tongue. She smiled evilly at me before swallowing it whole. She giggled before grabbing the cage and wiggling it. "This is never coming off now." she smiled and then got up onto the mattress on her knees.

Tara looked down at me and loomed hungrily. How had I ended up here, strapped to a bed in a strange but beautiful woman's house, my cock locked away forever and a rod plugging any cum from escaping my balls without express permission. I liked dominant women, but this was a bit excessive even for my tastes.

"Are you ready to worship your goddess? Are you ready to be a goooood boy for mommy?" I felt my cock straining against the cage as Tara bit her lip and straddled my chest, she moved her Hand to remove the towel that was still wrapped around her and waited for me to respond.

"Yes Tara, whatever you want" a hand whipped out and slapped me hard in the face "YOU WILL CALL ME GODDESS, or Mommy, you stupid sissy slut." she ordered, anger flashing across her face once again. "Yes goddess, I'm sorry goddess, I'll be a good boy, I promise." Tara smiled as she started to loosen the towel "That's better" slowly and methodically she revealed her form.

First came her beautiful, perfect breasts, like two incredible spheres, so perky and round it seemed unreal, capped with richly pigmented nipples, large and erect, with delicate areola surrounding them, they looked so good I wanted nothing more than to put them in my mouth.

The towel dropped further, revealing a smooth, tanned stomach with a subtle indication of a six pack, centred with a nice neat belly button and dusted with freckles. Her caramel tanned skin looked so enticing. I wanted to run my tongue over every inch of her skin.

Then the towel dropped away completely, my eyes drifted down before settling on something unexpected. There was something hanging from Tara's crotch and resting on my stomach. My brain hadn't caught up yet and I just stared confused for a moment before I started to understand what was in front of me.

What I was looking at was a cock, a huge, veiny, flaccid cock. Tara had a cock... TARA HAD A COCK!!! My eyes went wide and my jaw dropped as the reality sunk in. "She's beautiful isn't she?" Tara said looking down at her cock lovingly. I nodded, still totally dumbfounded at what was in front of me. It hung down from her and snaked onto my stomach like a huge trunk. It must have been as thick as my wrist and at least 10 inches long. Thick veins crisscrossed the surface, and a pendulous ballsack hung from behind. Each nut must have been as big as my fist and the skin that encased them was soft and smooth looking.

"Are you ready for dessert?" Tara asked with an evil smile. "Ye yes g goddess" I managed to stammer out. She grinned like a cat that got the cream and moved forward towards my face a little. Her cock dragged against my newly smooth chest and I could feel the weight of the thing as it started to twitch lightly against my skin.

It was warm and terrifying. Tara stuck one of her fingers in my mouth and I sucked it obediently. Her cock started to engorge as it lurched and bucked slightly against my chest. Suddenly she plunged her fingers into the back of my throat and I coughed, expecting to gag from the intrusion any second, but nothing happened. For some strange reason, my usually quite delicate gag reflex didn't react. Tara grinned even wider and chuckled to herself. "Good, we're making progress. You're going to make a great sissy slut."

At this point she removed her fingers from her mouth and started stroking her monstrous cock. As she pulled on the skin, the head of her cock was revealed, it was a deep red colour like the colour of red wine and looked shiny and smooth, similar to a candy apple.

Her cock slowly and menacingly started to stiffen, growing thicker and longer until it was looming inches from my face. It must have been at least 12 inches long at this point and it wasn't even full hard. The veins along its surface were becoming more defined as blood rushed in to fill the form. Her foreskin started to pull back more, revealing more of the huge head. The head itself was thicker than the shaft, meaning thicker than my wrist by a couple of inches, it looked like it would barely fit in my mouth, let alone anywhere else.

At this point the smell hit me, it was familiar, strong, sweet and savoury and absolutely delicious. It reminded me of the cream Tara had given me at work, and more recently of the cheese sauce I'd had at dinner. But this was far stronger, far more pure. My mouth started to water and an incredible hunger filled my mind as I started pulling against the restraints, trying to get a taste of the delicious shemeat dangling tantalisingly out of reach.

"Ah ah aah, good boys have manners. What do you say?" Tara said teasingly as she pulled her throbbing cock out of reach of my tongue. Driven mad with hunger I begged "Please Goddess, please. I need to taste you, I'm so hungry, just let me suck your beautiful cock!" Tara looked at me amused. "no I don't think so, good sissies work the balls first." with that she shuffled forward and then sat down on my face, smothering me with her massive nutsack.

Immediately intense pleasure filled my mind as the smell of her cum tanks overwhelmed my mind. My hips bucked as my plugged and caged cock tried and failed to cum, somehow though I orgasmed just from the smell. It was a horrifically unsatisfying orgasm though, and simply left me hornier and more desperate for Tara's thick cock.

I started sucking on Tara's right nut, it was massive and I tried in vain to get the whole thing in my mouth. The taste of her sweaty salty skin was incredible. I started to suck and lick every inch of her sack as she purred happily above me, running her fingers through my hair. "Good boy, time for you to get what you've wanted for so long." she said as she shifted back slightly, letting my tongue start to explore her thick shaft.

It was warm and hard against my lips and I could feel every one of her heart beats as her cock lurched and throbbed against my face. I was in heaven as I felt her heavy ball sack flop down and rest on my neck, her heavy balls churning up audibly, preparing my meal for later. I moved slowly up her shaft, the taste I had come to cherish getting stronger the closer I got to the magnificent head of her beautiful cock.

"you're such a good boy, I can't wait to fill up your tight little throat, you sissy bitch." Tara purred as she rolled her hips slightly, letting my tongue glide up and down on the underside of her shaft. She reached back and started playing with my nipple as she lifted her cock and let it fall heavily against my face, the weight of it made my body shiver in fear and anticipation. The pleasure coming from my sensitive nipples mingled with the sensation of Tara's throbbing cock sliding over my face.

I grew impatient "Please, please let me suck you!" I cried. Tara frowned and leant back to slap me on the balls. "Naughty sissy slut, don't speak unless spoken to, you're so pathetic, you little cock drunk whore, begging to suck my cock, tell me how much you need it." she said as she slapped my balls a couple more times for good measure.

Ignoring the pain, my brain too clouded with desire to care, I pleaded "Please Goddess, I need your thick cock in my mouth, I need to taste you" I said, tears of frustration welling up in my eyes. I continued running my tongue up and down her shaft, which was now soaked in my spit. I could see that Tara's cock was now fully erect, the head had completely emerged from the foreskin and the veins were throbbing aggressively, I could even see a tiny amount of precum starting to emerge from the tip. She was enjoying playing with me, making me desperate.

"OK you sissy slut, suck my fat cock like a good boy." with that she moved back a bit more, and the full 14 inches of the arm thick bitchbreaker came into view. I shivered in anticipation as she guided the head towards my open mouth. I stuck my tongue forward needily as she entered my mouth, I probed and searched for her dick slit to find the sweet precum I had been craving.

The moment my tongue touched her cock head I came again, hips bucking against the injustice of another blocked orgasm. "hmmm" I heard Tara moan as she pushed into my mouth. My tongue still extended, I probed her dick slit, and found that with a little pressure I could push my tongue inside to gather more of the sweet precum straight from the source.

The taste of the pure substance I had been craving since that first chocolate was an almost religious experience, it tasted do incredibly good that I couldn't really process what was happening on my tongue. All I knew was that I needed more.

"oooh, yeah, tongue fuck mommy's big cock, you fucking pervert." Tara purred as she rocked her hips, fucking herself on my tongue. She reached up and grabbed her own tits, playing with the nipples as she rolled gently back and forth. "you're a natural little sissy whore aren't you, slut?" she said. I nodded, keeping my tongue firmly wedged inside her dickslit the entire time.

"Enough playing, time for you to really suck my cock." Tara said as she pushed her cock head into my mouth fully, it was like she'd popped a whole tangerine in my mouth, I felt my cheeks bulge out slightly and my lips start to feel stretched as her thick veiny cock slowly sank deeper into my mouth, I pulled my tongue from her slit and started snaking it back and forth along the underside of her throbbing head as she pushed past my uvula and into the back of my throat. I looked up at Tara to see she had her head thrown back and was playing with both nipples as she slowly leant forwards.

As Tara's massive shemeat started to work its way into my oesophagus I started to wonder why I wasn't gagging, why I wasn't feeling much pain from the intense stretching that my poor throat was going through. If anything, the sensation was pleasurable, like using a cotton bud in your ear but more sexually skewed.

Her cock was halfway down my throat now and I could feel my own dick straining in its cage even harder than before. Tara purred once again "Ohh, your throat is so tight and hot, fuck I'm gonna use this all the time, your little mouth is gonna be my permanent cock sock. I'm about to push all the way to the base, get ready to feel my cock head in your stomach." as she said this she grabbed my head and pushed her hips forward, forcing her cock further down my hungry gullet.

I felt a spasm of pleasure ripple through my body as Tara's huge cock impacted upon the sensitive ring of muscle connecting my throat to my stomach. It held firm as the weight of Tara's cock smacked into it, every time it impacted a huge wave of intense sexual pleasure travelled down my body. I watched as Tara smirked and pulled back further, readying herself for a more aggressive attack on my throat. "Fuck, you're tight, but don't worry, I'll break you eventually." she said as she started properly fucking my face.

My mind melted as I watched 8 or 9 inches pull out of my throat before slamming back in as fast as a pro boxer could throw a punch. Slam, slam slam, I felt my stomach start to give as Tara continued to pound my throat like a pneumatic hammer. I felt like I might pass out from the sheer pleasure as explosion after explosion of pure bliss scattered my psyche to the wind. My mind had gone, and been replaced by pure sexual energy.

Slam slam slam slam, POP, my stomach gave in and allowed Tara entry. Immediately I came again, so hard this time I was sure my dick was about to break out of the cage. I could feel my balls get heavier and heavier with each denied orgasm. Tara moaned loudly as she slammed her hips against my face, she was hilted completely in my mouth now, every one of her 14 inches of throbbing cock buried deep within my throat. Pop, as her cock head moved back out from my stomach, she pulled almost all the way out, and then slam, pop, she hilted herself again in my throat.