Tara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FUUUCK, I think I'm getting close." Tara moaned as she continued to pop in and out of my stomach, every time she did so my body was racked with another denied orgasm. At this point my eyes were rolling in the back of my head, my brain had turned to mush, all there was in my life was pleasure and Tara's massive cock.

SLAM, SLAM SLAM SLAM SLAMSLAMSLAMSLAM!!!! Tara's pistoned her hips and fucked my face so fast it was a blur, I could feel her cock getting even harder, even thicker as her juicy balls churned and slammed into my chin, preparing to unload their creamy payload directly into my stomach.

The bed started to creek as Tara grabbed the headboard with one hand, her other hand twisted into my hair, forcefully pulling me up and down her massive fuck pole. At this rate I was definitely going to pass out, I needed her to cum soon. I had an idea and started moaning and humming as she pistoned into me ever faster, her cock as hard as steel now and bulging my throat so wide I looked like I'd swallowed a rugby ball.

"FUUUUCK! I'M GOING TO CUUUMMM, I'M GOING TO FUCKING FILL YOUR THROAT WITH MY FUCKING CUUUMMM!! GET READY, I'M GONNA FUCKING CUUUMMM!!!" Tara's hips were moving at lightning speed now, every thrust smacking into me with such force I felt like my skull might crack open.

Pleasure was all I knew, I had been continuously orgasming for 30 seconds or so at this point, and I felt like I was in another world. Tara's speed ramped up yet again and I felt her cock spasm violently in my throat

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK!!!" She screamed as she started to cum. Huge thick torrents of steaming hot spunk started shooting from her glorious cock and flew down my throat at incredible speeds and under intense pressure. My stomach filled almost instantly as Tara's balls clenched hard, releasing a flood of the incredible liquid with each thrust of her hips.

My stomach started to distend as I felt myself filling like a water balloon. Tara continued to pump her hips into my throat, the pace of her thrusts starting to slow slightly as her cock pulsed like a fleshy shotgun, blasting my insides with boiling hot cum. With all this sensation I came so hard that a tiny bit of my own cum leaked from around the edge of the metal rod that had been firmly planted in my caged and sissified cock.

Tara's cock continued to pump litres and litres of cum directly into my stomach as she let out a low moan of satisfaction. Finally her hips stopped moving and she simply held my head, nose pressed firm against her pubic bone, as her cock continued to spurt like a hose. My stomach was so full at this point I must have looked pregnant, and yet Tara kept pumping more and more cum into my poor little throat.

Finally after about 5 minutes I could feel the throbbing of her cock starting to slow down, my stomach now looking like I was heavily pregnant with triplets as finally her cum torrent slowed to a halt. Tara looked down at me with a blissful expression on her face, her eyes sparkled as she said "Good boy, taking all of mommy's load and not spilling a drop. I'm going to pull out soon, and when I do I want you to make sure you got everything out for me ok slut?"

I nodded as her huge cock started to slide free from my throat. Soon only the head of Tara's cock was in my mouth. I sucked hard on it and flicked my tongue across her dick slit as I felt a particularly thick and salty string of cum ooze out. I sucked a bit more checking for any remaining cum, before swallowing it down to join the rest of her delicious baby batter which was now safely stored away in my tummy.

Pop! and out came her cock, it looked redder than before and flopped slimily onto my chest like a giant eel. "you're such a good boy." Tara purred as she watched me greedily slurping down the final mouthful. "I think it's time for your reward, for being such a good boy, just the best little sissy cock sucker a girl could ask for." with that she got off the bed and hit a switch on the wall. I heard a mechanical noise and the chains on my arms and legs started to move.

The arm chains moved down and the leg chains moved up, pulling my arms and legs together. Luckily I was flexible enough to bend my knees round and get my legs under me as the chains continued to migrate. I was now knelt on the bed, with Tara standing beside me. Looked down at my distended stomach and marvelling at how so much cum could have flown out of such a tight and beautiful body like Tara's. nervously I watched the chains for my arms pull away from me. Knowing I was about to overbalance and fall forward, I decided to go with it. Placing my elbows in front of my face and remaining knelt, face down, ass up, with my cum filled belly sloshing around in the middle.

Tara reached forwards with a soft silk rope and tied my knees and wrists together. She did this with practised swiftness. I was now locked in place, the shiny butt plug I had put in earlier on full display. The words 'Tara's slut' were now self-evident. "mmmf, such a good boy for your Goddess." Tara groaned as she reached out and pulled gently on the butt plug.

A shiver of sexual bliss shot through me as she toyed with my sensitive virgin hole. My poor balls were now swollen to the size of plums as another little denied orgasm engorged them with more pent up cum.

Tara slowly pulled the plug out of my greedy hole, and I let it go with a loud popping sound. "mmmf" Tara moaned as she ran her finger along the rim of my asshole. I watched in shock and Terror as her huge thick cock started to pulse and shift. It was getting hard again, slowly but surely it was rising like some huge leviathan waking after a long slumber.

It had been mere minutes since she'd finished cumming, how was it possible that she was getting hard again? I watched as Tara's cock fully hardened, it throbbed and twitched aggressively bouncing mere inches from my face. Tara got onto the bed, kneeling, and got into position behind me. I could feel her huge hot cock head pressing against my needy hole. I wanted her to take me, to destroy me, to treat me like the sissy cock whore I truly was.

"Ready for round 2 slut?"