All Comments on 'Tara'

by Phineas

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I’m all in...

I wasn’t sure about this story and as I started to read it, I really wasn’t sure it was for me but after you added Nyx to the equation then it all clicked for me. I only started reading this because I am loving Warlock and thought that if you can create work like that, I need to see what else you can write/have written. This story looks incredibly promising and I am glad I have another of your stories to look forward to reading more of. Thank you not just for writing incredible stories but for taking my kind off life and giving me a wonderful escape, I really really appreciate it.

Stay safe and be well.

J.D.

Ravey19Ravey19about 3 years ago
For Some Strange Reason. ..

...your'e in my favourites as I have no recollection of reading any of your stories, and this came up.

So pleased it did as I thoroughly enjoyed it. Very different world but intriguing; cannot wait to see where it goes.

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Where is the middle story of the trilogy of Tara, The Exception Clause, and Domina?

GeoD

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPhineas@Phineas
I've been away for about a year and a half, but I've been very busy writing on my Patreon site (https://www.patreon.com/booksbyjason). I came back to shamelessly self-promote and toss a few more stories on here to try and win some people over. Currently I'm posting some more ...