Tara and Tom

Story Info
Tom finds out that not all girls are the same.
1.4k words
4.47
99.3k
49
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay me down now, my head is filled with ideas, it is restless and I can't sleep. She haunts my dreams, she is everywhere I look, she stalks me; I like it.

She has brown hair and a beautiful smile, her eyes are green and vibrant. She is everything I'd ever want, beautiful, intelligent, funny etc,. etc,. The only problem is that she doesn't know me. Well, let me rephrase that, she has seen me before, several times; however, we've never spoken. We frequent the same bar several times a week, but she has never spoken to me or I to her. I've never had a problem with girls, I've always gotten along with them and they approach me and vice versa. Yet, this girl stumps me, I get nervous around her, I just don't know how to act.

Things changed though. After months of going to the same bar, she was gone. Days went by and she wasn't there, then weeks and months; I'd missed my chance. Then one night after being at the bar for hours I stumbled home and somehow took a wrong turn. I ended up at a little lesbian bar called the "Pink Flamingo". They treated me well there, they gave me water and some chips to sober me up. I didn't notice it, but the barmaid had actually been the Brunette I had wanted.

I learned that her name was Tara and that she wasn't a lesbian but they gave her good tips and that is why she hadn't been to the bar.

"Oh, by the way, I'm Tom, Tara." I reached out and shook her hand and she gave me a very firm handshake. I was a little surprised. But she was very independent and I liked that. I didn't want to burn her out on me, so I left her my phone number and said: "I'll be stumbling by again, you can count on that." I gave her a cheesy wink and she giggled. I left and found my way back to my place and dreamed about her all night.

I was at the laundry mat the next day, folding some t-shirts and some undies, when I heard a familiar voice.

"TOM!!!"

But before I could turn to look, I was wrapped in a big hug, and yes, I could totally feel some boobs on me. I turned to look who it was and I was jsut surprised.

"Tara? Is that you? You look better than you did last night."

After that we became friends, she knew I wanted her and she flirted with me. We went on dates and kissed and made out. But we never had sex. Which was weird for me, because every girl I had dated I had usually gotten to pleasure her within a day or so. I didn't press the matter, though.

One night we were getting pretty intimate and, our tongues wrestled, I fondled her firm tits and she kept grinding up against me. My fingers were roaming for third base when she stopped me.

"Tom, I have to tell you something."

"Yea, Tara, baby, you know you can tell me anything, go on."

"Well, there is this thing, and it is kind of a big thing and I just want you to know that I have really enjoyed spending time with you, and it has been great. But I've had a lot of really bad experiences."

"Tara, whatever it is I'll understand, I really like you."

She didn't say anything, she just guided my hand to her groin. I looked up at her confused, but my hand traced something hard. I was shocked, but didn't pull away either. She looked like she wanted to cry, I just stood up- kissed her hard on the mouth and hugged her.

We started to kiss again, we got very initmate. Her top came off and I started to suck on her glorious tits. My shirt came off and she became very aggressive. She got on top of me, ripped my clothes off and started to suck my cock. She looked up me the entire time, too. It felt so good; she knew how to suck a cock, she was a pro.

But at the same time she was the aggresor, I knew that she was in charge, and she knew that I knew.

She sucked me until I was rock hard and about to cum, but she must have known because she stopped and took off her own pants. I could see the big buldge in her thong panties. I got down on my knees and pulled her panties off of her.

There it was, the first up close encounter I had ever had with a cock. It was looking at me straight in the eyes. Honestly, I started to drool a little. I looked up at Tara, she winked at me knowing that I cared for her so much.

I took her big cock in my hand (8.5" cut). And I started to stroke it. I felt how powerful it was. With my other hand I grabbed ahold of her big balls. They were very heavy. Her skin was smooth. I licked her cockhead. At first I was nervous, but then I really got into it. My mouth began to explore her cock and balls. I sucked it in deep, my mouth was licking, drooling, salivating. My mouth made those dirty slurping sounds as I bobbed my head up and down on her cock.

I think I did a good job. But she had something else in mind as she led me to her bedroom.

"Bend over. Now."

I complied. I trusted her, and honestly, I wanted her. I wasn't sure exactly how it was done, but I bent over and spread my cheeks like I had seen some girls do for me on occasion. She laughed and told me that I was cute. She lubed up my asshole, it felt weird but at the same time good and then she lubed up her cock.

She started to finger fuck me, I moaned. It felt good, then she added a second finger. It was tighter, but still felt really good, then she added a third, I could feel my asshole stretch for her, it felt so good, but awkward, too. She stopped and then I felt something bigger at my asshole. Her big mushroom head pressed up against me. She spanked my ass, "Do you want it?"

"Yes, Tara, I want it."

"Tell me how you want it."

"I want it bad, I want it in me."

She pressed her cockhead in. It entered, I frowned a little and grit my teeth. She slowly inched her big cock in my ass, inch by inch- it hurt and felt good at the same time. My asshole was completely stretched on her cock.

"You're tight bitch, my bitch, right?"

"Ohhhh.... oh yeah Tara, I'm you bitch."

She spanked me and worked her cock up into my ass, all the way to the hilt. I could feel her trimmed pubes on my ass, and her balls were touching my balls, too. She reached around and stroked my cock a few times. But then she had to get back to work on fucking my ass.

She started to pull out. At first I thought I was taking the biggest shit of my life, it was very awkward to say the least. She pulled all the way out and then pushed her big, thick cock all the way up my ass again, until our balls touched. Then she did it again and again.

The she started to fuck my ass hard. She plowed in and out of my asshole dozens of times. I could feel her entire shaft swell up in my anus.

"Ugh, oh yeah, your little cunt is sooo tight, I'm gunna fuck you like the whore you are."

And she did. She fucked me and fucked me and fucked me. She called me her little princess and her little faggot. It just turned me on more, and her, too. She eventually erupted a huge load which tore through her cock and the hot jism flooded my ass. And as soon as that happened my own cock erupted, and I came the biggest load I had ever cum. Her cum started to leak out of my ass and was dripping onto the floor. She pulled out and layed down with me. We cuddled and made out.

"Tara?"

"Yes, Tom?"

"Can we be exclusive?"

"Yeah baby, yeah."

And then we fell off to sleep.

To be continued...