Tara Ch. 03

Story Info
Tara makes Lindsey hers.
6.2k words
4.56
5.8k
5

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/25/2024
Created 11/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Written with permission from GTO_racer

This is the story of how Lindsey Decker became Tara's submissive. It'll also delve, somewhat, into how Tara evolved into the Mistress that she is in Damage Control. The whole thing will be probably 5-7 chapters as Lindsey needs a lot of work in submission. Everyone is 18 or above.

As usual, constructive criticism is appreciated. "Your story sucks" comments will be ignored.

Lindsey knelt in the floor and wept. She had covered her eyes with her hands and was almost sobbing with despair. When she felt arms being wrapped around her, she grabbed ahold of them and held them.

"It's ok, I have you..." Tara whispered in her ear. "Let it out, I'm here..." She continued to just hold her. As she listened to Lindsey, she thought about her own parents and how they had been firm, but never hateful or cruel. She also wondered if Lindsey's mother was anything like her father. She looked down at Lindsey and made a choice.

By this time Lindsey had quieted down some and was leaning back against Tara. She opened her eyes and looked up at the girl... No... WOMAN who had beaten her. She had been beaten by a woman who by all rights should have wiped the dirt with her and walked away. "I need to find out more about her." Lindsey said to herself. She let go of Tara and tried to stand up, but Tara wouldn't let her.

"No, not yet... I want you to listen to me first." Tara told her. Lindsey shook her head. "Answer me yes or no."

"Yes, I will listen to you." She told her.

"You will wait until I am seated on your couch, and when I speak to you next, you will walk over, remove your robe, and kneel four feet in front of me. Both your knees will be on the ground, and your hands will be folded into your lap. You will wait for me to start talking before you speak. Do you understand?" Tara asked her.

"Yes, I understand." Lindsey told her in a quiet voice. Tara let go of her and stood. Lindsey watched as she walked into her living area and sat on the couch directly in the center. When she was sure that Tara was seated, she started to stand, but remembered what she was told to do.

"Come to me, Lindsey..." Tara told her.

Lindsey got up off the floor of her foyer and walked into the living area. She looked at Tara as she walked to where she was supposed to be. She saw that Tara had the same rigid posture from in the bedroom when she was still nude. The only difference this time is that Tara was dressed. Lindsey looked into her eyes and saw a firm look in them. Quickly guessing the distance to Tara, she slipped her robe off and knelt in front of her. She noticed that Tara was sitting slightly above her, so she was looking up at her.

Tara sat on the couch and watched Lindsey for a moment or two. She was planning her next move with her new submissive. She had recognized the submissive streak in her the moment she had stood up to and challenged her to fight. Smiling to herself, she planned her next move with Lindsey. She looked down at the kneeling girl and spoke. "Why are you kneeling in front of me?"

"Because you told me to." She answered.

"Why would you do anything I told you to do? You've been bullying me for months now."

"Because you fought and beat me." Lindsey replied.

She shrugged her shoulders in deference. "So what? We fought, you lost, big deal. I'll ask you again. Why are you doing what I tell you to?"

Lindsey thought for a moment before she answered but couldn't come up with a good answer. "I honestly have no idea."

"I'm not going to give you the answer. I usually like people to understand on their own. It allows the lesson to be learned and retained much more than being told." Tara explained.

"Ok, shoot." Lindsey replied nonchalantly.

Tara showed her a look of annoyance, and Lindsey caught it. She quickly looked down at the floor and hoped that she wouldn't be slapped again. When she looked up, she saw Tara with a smirk on her face. "You're not going to slap me again?" she asked.

"Not unless you deserve it, no. Instead, I'll tell you that you just did exactly what I wanted you to do when you said 'ok, shoot' to me. You averted your eyes and looked at the floor." Tara told her.

"I'm sorry, what does that have to do with..." Lindsey started to say, but suddenly understood what Tara was talking about. "I fucked up by not respecting you, so I cowered down in fear of being hurt..."

"Almost..." Tara told her. "Let's use your asshole of a sperm donor as an example, ok?"

Lindsey nodded her head. "Okay."

"When he walked into your apartment, you immediately went into parent/child mode. You acquiesced to him and said you'd obey his instructions, correct?" Tara asked.

"Yes. But he's, my father." Lindsey replied.

"Yes, but we both know people at school that show their parents no respect and nothing happens to them. But YOU..." Tara said pointing her finger at her, "Knew to submit to what he was saying for fear of discipline, correct?"

Lindsey looked down in thought for a moment at the exchange between her father and her. "You're disciplining me by making me kneel here?"

"No, I'm making you kneel here so that you can see what you are..." Tara told her.

She looked at Tara who kept the same look on her face. "You look at me like one of our teachers would."

"Oh? How's that?" She asked the kneeling woman.

"You care, but you're teaching me something." Lindsey replied. She looked down again as her brain started to work at what she was being told. She let herself be told what to do by her father. Her father would discipline her if she disobeyed her. She looked up at Tara again. "You'll discipline me if I disobey you..." Lindsey made it a statement not a question.

"Yes, I will." Tara told her. "Why would I discipline you?"

"Because you're more than strong enough to do it." Lindsey told her.

"Yes, but why am I stronger than you?" She asked.

"You're tougher than I am, and you can out fight me." She replied.

"Maybe. But what am I and what are you?" Tara asked.

"Apparently I'm not as strong or mean as I thought I was." Lindsey said quietly.

"We both know that. Look at the situation you're in now. You're kneeling on the floor as we talk, for the most part, nude. I'm SITTING on the couch fully clothed." Tara told her.

Lindsey looked at Tara for a moment and then down at herself. Her nipples were stiff, but she felt warm at her core talking to Tara. Suddenly it dawned on her. "You want to have sex with me!" She said out loud.

"I won't lie, you do appeal to me in that way." Tara said not changing her facial expression. "But I have something different in mind."

"You can forget it! I'm not into girls, not in the least." Lindsey told her firmly.

"Oh please... I saw you can Katelyn Masters at Bobby Marrianchi's birthday party in his bedroom. You looked pretty into girls then." Tara said with a grin.

"How do you know about that?! How were you even there?! That was an invite only party!" Lindsey said getting louder.

Tara moved forward like she was going to slap Lindsey, but she backed off when she saw the kneeling woman cower down. She recomposed herself and then spoke. "Stacie Johnson and I were BOTH invited by Bobby because we've been helping him stay on the baseball team by tutoring him in Physics and German. When I walked upstairs to use the bathroom, his bedroom door was open. You and Katelyn were... Let's just say that you didn't look like you were being raped. In fact, I watched you have what looked like a marvelous orgasm."

Lindsey's eyes were open wide as she listened to Tara. She thought she had checked the door when she and Katelyn were in there. "Fuck me..." She said quietly.

"No, not yet. We still have some ground to cover first." Tara told her.

"So, I guess you're going to blackmail me into having sex with you then." Lindsey asked.

Tara paused for a second. The look on her face changed from tolerance to anger in less than a second. Lindsey had never seen someone move as quick as Tara had jumping off the couch and grabbing Lindsey by the hair. She pulled the girl close to her mouth so she could whisper. "Not in the least am I even con-SIDERING blackmailing you. And if you even THINK about using that word with me again, I'll kick your ass so far into next week, it'll take the rest of us three weeks to catch up, do you understand what I'm saying to you?"

"Y-y-y-yes ma'am..." Lindsey said meekly.

"Say it again and louder..." Tara said.

"Yes ma'am." Lindsey replied.

"Again"

"YES MA'AM!" Lindsey almost yelled.

"Good..." Tara said letting go of her hair. Standing back up and looked at the kneeling woman, she calmed herself down. "She's new to this and I need to be patient with her." Tara said to herself. She looked at her hair where she had grabbed ahold of it. "See what you've made me do? Go and get your comb and brush so that I can redo your hair... now."

"Yes ma'am." Lindsey said quickly standing and running into her bedroom. Less than five seconds later, she was standing in front of Tara again.

"Kneel down and face the fireplace so I can re braid your hair for you."

"Yes ma'am." Lindsey replied following her instructions. Kneeling again, she felt Tara quickly release her hair from the old braid and start to comb it out again.

"How many times do you comb it before you braid it?" Tara asked her.

"Fifty." She replied. Quickly she questioned whether she should have called her ma'am but decided to let it go for the moment. She had a feeling that Tara would let her know if she screwed up.

Feeling the comb running through her hair, she closed her eyes in enjoyment. The calm and relaxed feeling returned to Lindsey. Letting her mind wander in the moment, she started to think again about what Tara was trying to tell her. She always did what her father said to do... even if he is a total douchebag about it. Now she's doing what Tara is telling her to do. "What's more disturbing is that I'm actually doing it..." She said to herself. Lindsey thought back to the fight and what had happened afterwards. "When I woke up, I tried to get loose but couldn't. She told me not to struggle because it would only tighten the ropes. Then she gave me some water... She didn't HAVE to tell me about the ropes OR give me some water..." Lindsey opened her eyes and looked into the mirror over the fireplace. She saw Tara staring into her eyes as she combed her hair.

"What's running through your mind?" She asked Lindsey.

"Why did you tell me about the ropes and give me some water after I woke up?" Lindsey asked her.

"Honest answer?" Tara asked.

"No, lie to me..." Lindsey replied. Suddenly she felt her right nipple explode into pain and she winced. At the same time, she felt her crotch area get wetter than it ever had before.

Tara watched Lindsey as she tried to move her legs a little bit. She smiled as she knew what was happening to her. "Try again."

"The truth please, ma'am." Lindsey said meekly.

"Better..." Tara said as she went back to braiding her hair. "I told you about the ropes because the way I tied them was to keep you from escaping before we have a chance to talk about our new dynamic. I also did it so that you would be able to save face with the bitch brood tomorrow." Tara told her. "As for the water, after I moved you into the shade, I saw that you had been perspiring and would need to have some of the fluid in your body replaced, even if it was only a little bit."

"Save face?" Lindsey asked.

"Yes. You're going to tell them that it wasn't worth your time to fight me and that I understand my place." Tara said to her.

"But you beat me. You should be crowing all about it to everyone." Lindsey said as she felt her eyes watering up.

"No... That's not the woman I am. I would rather talk my problems out, than solve them with violence. So tomorrow, you will tell the brood that I'm not worth the effort and I'll say the same and it'll all go away by the end of next week." Tara told her.

"Don't you care about your social status at school?" Lindsey asked. She felt a tug on her hair. "Ma'am?"

"No, I don't. I'm not worried about what people think of me in the least. Besides, no one there knows anything about the real me." Tara told her. Suddenly there was a knock at Lindsey's apartment door. "Stay here and don't move." Tara told her.

Lindsey strained to listen to what was being said. She heard the door open, close, and someone start to speak quietly. She thought she recognized the voice but couldn't place it.

"Mistress, I have followed your instructions and returned the car. It's parked in the road so as not to block your Yukon."

"Very good pet..." Lindsey heard Tara say. "You may cum when you are ready." She listened closer and heard the voice start to moan and then breathe heavy. Soon the woman orgasmed, and she only heard "T-t-thank you Mistress..."

"Return home Pet, I will be to your place on Saturday." Tara told her.

"Yes Mistress..." The voice said. Lindsey heard the door open and then close again. She heard the click or Tara's heels as she walked back to the couch. WHAT... THE FUCK?!" was what she was thinking as Tara sat back down.

"You have questions after that interaction?" Tara asked.

"Yes ma'am, I..." Suddenly she understood what Tara was doing. "You're turning me into one of your sex slaves."

"Why would you say that?" Tara asked.

"You fingered or ate her out and she got off. What else would she be but a sex slave?" Lindsey asked.

"She's not a sex slave, and she's free to do whatever she wants to with her life. I don't control her. She chooses to be mine, and I reward her trust by being the best I can with her." Tara explained.

"The best you can be with her, what does that mean?" Lindsey asked.

"It means that she chooses to be what she is and that I do my best to be worthy of the trust that she places in me." Tara explained.

"You still haven't explained the sex between you both."

Tara finished braiding Lindsey's hair. "Turn and look at me." Lindsey turned and faced her. "Have you figured out what you are and what I am yet?" She asked.

"You're some kind of sexual dominatrix and that was one of your sex slaves." Lindsey said quietly. "Ma'am..." she added quickly.

Tara sighed as she changed her plans. "It's time for total honesty, would you agree?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"What I'm about to say to you will hurt your ego, BADLY. You are a total submissive personality. You SCREAM submissive. You might be a total bitch to people at school, but to some who can see through your charade, you are a scared young woman who wants nothing but someone to love and take care of her." Tara told her.

"What? No way!" Lindsey started to object but thought better of it. She looked down at the floor and let Tara talk.

"See? You just proved it to yourself..." Tara told her. Lindsey started to talk again, but Tara held her hand up to stop her. "What happened after your father left your apartment?" Lindsey's eyes started to tear up at the memory. "It's ok, you don't have to tell me. I was there to hold, comfort, and console you after your father treated you like dirt. And you let me."

Slowly Lindsey realized that what Tara was saying was true. She did let her cry while she held her in her arms. She did nothing but comfort and let her cry herself out. To be honest, it was very soothing to her to have someone willing to do that for her. "Why would you do that?"

"Because I don't like seeing beautiful things being hurt or injured. It makes me angry to see your family treat you the way they do." Tara told her.

"You... You think I'm beautiful, ma'am?" Lindsey asked

"Lindsey, you are a very beautiful young woman who was unlucky in life. I don't know what your early life was like, but after seeing you interact with your father, I can imagine. I take it your mom is the same way?" Tara asked.

Tears started falling down her cheeks as she thought about what she just heard and then her mother. "No. My mother just doesn't care about me."

"That's not the way a mother should treat a gift from God. You are a blessing and should be loved and cherished." Tara told her. "That's what I want for you."

"Ma'am, I'm confused. You want to be my mother?" Lindsey told her.

"In a very different way, but yes." Tara told her as she looked at her nails.

"Okay, I'm totally lost now..." Lindsey told her. She took a moment to look at herself. She was kneeling almost nude on the floor of her apartment with her hands folded in her lap. Her nipples were still rock hard, but she wasn't cold in the least. Her mind was telling her to run, but the hole in her heart was telling her to think about it. "What would the difference be from a real mother?"

"Before I tell you, I want you to know your options, agreed?" Tara asked.

"Yes ma'am, I agree." Lindsey said.

"The rabbit hole you're standing in front of is deep, and I honestly believe that at this point in your life, you're fairly close to the bottom, so to speak. The climb back to the top, is long. But I believe that with great effort from you, you'll be better than you've ever been before. You can choose what I'm offering you and you will more than likely be happier than you ever have. Or... You can go back to the bitch brood and your life as queen of the school and continue to be unhappy. You'll go your way; I'll go mine and we'll never speak to each other again." Tara paused for a moment and then spoke again. "I will tell you this much. If you try to bully either Stacie Johnson, or myself again, I will follow through on my promise and beat you to within an inch of your life, and next time I WILL leave you in the ditch until someone finds you. You may ask questions before we talk about 'the rabbit hole'". Tara told her.

"You would do that for Stacie?" She asked

"In less than a heartbeat. She's been my best friend since we were in third grade, and she means more than the world to me." Tara replied.

"Would she do the same for you?"

"When I saw her on the way to fourth period and she told me that she'd heard you and I were fighting, do you know what the first thing she said was?" Tara asked.

Lindsey shook her head. "No ma'am."

"She told me that she'd meet me behind the gym and that she'd come with me to face you and the brood." Tara told her.

"Why would she do that? We'd have wiped the ground with you both." Lindsey said in amazement.

"It's not the fact that you might have kicked our asses. It's the fact that she wouldn't let me face you alone. THAT'S what a true friend does. They stand by each other no matter what the odds are." Tara explained.

Lindsey thought for a minute before she spoke. "I would like to have a friend that would do that for me."

"You don't think the brood would stand with you, do you?" Tara asked.

"I know they won't. They're with me to increase their visibility and social status."

"I'll let you in on a secret, Lindsey..." Tara told her. She paused for a moment to gather her thoughts. "Real life has a way of leveling the playing field with bitches like you and the brood. One moment you're the queen and the next minute, you're a college graduate with mediocre grades and a degree that you can't find a job. You are working as a server for minimum wage until you can find a job in your degree field because you preferred to drink and party rather than study. Or you're pregnant in college and forced to drop out and care for your child. Either way, the plans for greatness that you had are shot."

Lindsey's mouth was open in shock as she digested this. Her eyes were unfocused, and she wasn't looking at anything. "Is she right?" She asked herself.

Suddenly another voice popped into her head. "Of course, she is. And you KNOW she is." The voice said to her.

"Who are you?" She asked the voice.

"I'm you." The voice told her. "I'm the little voice that tells you when you're about to step into something you shouldn't. I'm also the one that would tell you when you should."

12