Tara Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why have you not been with me before?" She asked her little voice.

"Oh, I was with you until you decided to turn into the jaded bitch that you are now." The voice told her.

Suddenly, images of times when she SHOULD have listened to the voice all flashed through her head, all the way up until this afternoon when she walked to the top of the hill to fight Tara. She winced as she remembered all the scenes.

"Lindsey..." Tara said snapping her out of her conversation with herself.

"Yes ma'am." She replied with a dazed voice.

"Are you ready for the rabbit hole? Or are you wanting to go back to your life or lack thereof?" Tara asked her.

"Yes! Go! Both feet, JUMP!!!" her voice told her.

"Yes ma'am, both feet..." She responded with.

"Good. But first, do you have any wine in your kitchen?" Tara asked.

"Yes ma'am, white and red..." She replied.

"Get me a glass of white please." Tara told her.

Lindsey stood and quickly walked into the kitchen. She looked for a clean wine glass but couldn't find one. "Damn it..." She said quietly. As fast as she could, she washed one, dried it, and then poured it half full and brought it out to Tara.

Taking a sip, she looked at the glass. "Very good tasting wine. What is it, and where did you get it?"

"Ma'am, I took it from my parents wine rack in the kitchen." Lindsey replied.

"They didn't notice it missing?" Tara asked.

"No ma'am, my mother drinks that particular vintage like water. She has cases of it in their pantry."

"So, your mom is an alcoholic?" She asked the nearly naked young woman.

"Yes ma'am."

"I'm so sorry Lindsey..." Tara replied setting the glass on the table to her left. "Let's talk for real now. You will not say anything until I ask you a question or tell you that you may ask questions. Do you agree?"

Lindsey nodded her head. "Yes ma'am, I agree."

Tara leaned forward and cupped her cheek. "Very good, you learn very quickly."

Lindsey smiled at hearing the praise. The warm feeling that she had felt earlier, suddenly covered her whole body. "Thank you, ma'am."

Tara went back to her rigid posture and started to talk. "First off, I want to ask you if you know what a Domme and a sub are."

"Yes ma'am, Katelyn and I played..." Lindsey started to say, but she froze knowing exactly what Tara was getting at now. She looked up at Tara to see the smirk on her face.

"You understand, don't you?" Tara asked.

She nodded her head. "You think I'm a submissive and you want to claim me for your own."

"I don't THINK you're a submissive, I KNOW you are. I told you before, I saw it in your eyes when I challenged you to fight and to do it without the brood to back you." Tara explained. "The moment you looked away to see who was watching, the look in your eyes changed from being sure, to being fearful that you couldn't do what you said."

Lindsey looked at the floor knowing Tara was right.

"It's not a bad thing that you are the way you are. Would you like to know why?" Tara asked.

"Please ma'am..." She replied.

"In a Domme/sub relationship, do you know with whom all the power lies?" Tara asked.

"No ma'am, I don't."

"It lies with you." Tara said pointing at Lindsey. "You have ALL the power in the relationship. It's your choice to stay with me, or it's your choice to leave and either go find another Domme or just leave the lifestyle all together. I've known many Dommes that fail to understand that and due to their own negligence or arrogance never reach their full potential as a Domme."

Lindsey was listening to Tara talk as she digested the whole conversation.

"When you submit to a true Domme, she will care for every part of you. She will care for you better than your own mother would..." Tara pointed up. "Well in this case when I bathed you, I was doing better than your mother would, so poor choice of example there." Both chuckled a bit.

Lindsey's mind was grasping what Tara was saying. She understood now what Tara had been saying all afternoon and all the examples she was speaking about.

Tara looked at Lindsey for a moment and it looked like a light had come on in her eyes. "I see that you understand everything that I've been talking to you about now."

"Yes ma'am." She told the Domme.

"How does it make you feel?" She asked Lindsey.

"Honestly, I get it now. I totally see why you would think that about me." She told Tara.

"Oh? Why is that?"

"Because..." She stopped and cleared her throat. She waited for the little voice in her head to speak, but it was silent. "Because I see what you're talking about and how you would see that about me."

"But you don't agree?" Tara asked.

"I do, but I don't." She replied.

"Wrong answer..." Her inner voice replied.

"Let's try a little experiment, ok?" Tara suggested.

"Yes ma'am."

Tara stood up off the couch and slid her leggings down. Lindsey saw that she had shaved herself bald and as close as she was, she could smell lilacs. When she had pulled her leggings off, she got closer to Lindsey. Her pussy was inches away from Lindsey's face. Tara put her hand on the back of Lindsey's head. "Kiss my clit..." She told her.

Lindsey looked down at Tara's legs. "Look at her legs... They're so sexy and toned." She thought to herself as she lightly ran her hands up her thighs. Looking up, she saw that she was eye level with her pussy. "She waxed it all off and it's so smooth looking. It smells so divine. I need to find out where she has this done and what she uses to smell so wonderful." Suddenly she realized that she was sucking on Tara's clit. She stopped and looked up at Tara in shock.

"Don't stop, you're doing very well." Tara said rubbing her hand on the top of her head.

Lindsey smiled and leaned forward again and started to suck on her clit again. She listened to Tara start to breath heavy and then heard her say to suck on her labia. Lindsey changed up and first licked them and then sucked them like she would a cock.

"Oh yes, that's a very good girl..." Tara said breathing heavily. She was holding her head firmly into her pussy and was really enjoying Lindsey's ministrations. "Right there... Suck it, right there..." Tara moaned. She leaned her head back and got ready to cum. "Fuck my pussy with your tongue..." Lindsey complied and as she started to stick it in as deep as she could, she felt Tara start to shake. Lindsey redoubled her efforts and shoved her tongue in deep as Tara shouted. "Oh, FUCK YES!!!" She said holding her head where it was. As she came down from her orgasm, Tara looked down at Lindsey. "Now... You were saying?"

Lindsey looked at Tara in shock. She'd never believed that she'd ever lick another pussy after Katelyn and her had broken things off after Katelyn had gotten serious about her current boyfriend.

Get serious with yourself, you wanted her to come back to your bed. Don't pretend that you hated being with Katelyn. She's the only one that ever got you off.

She looked up at Tara. "Very good, your technique is a bit chaotic, but you got me off and that's what's important. Stand up." Lindsey looked a bit nervous. "Last time I'm going to tell you... Stand up." Tara told her with some malice in her voice. Quickly Lindsey stood. "Put your hands behind your head and leave them there until I tell you to put them down."

When she had interlocked her fingers, Tara reached into her thong and started to massage her clit. Surprisingly, it felt wonderful. She rubbed it in circles first and then up and down.

"Does this feel good?" Tara asked.

"Yes-s-s ma-a-a-am." She told her. Tara rubbed her labia with her fingers and rubbed her clit with her thumb. She started to breathe heavier than before. Suddenly, Tara pushed her middle and ring finger into her hole. She went as deep as she could and then quickly moved them in circles. "Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes..." Lindsey started to say.

"You like this don't you?" Tara asked.

"Uh huh!" Lindsey told her. Suddenly, she felt Tara's other hand connecting with her ass cheek and it hurt... but it felt wonderful. She loved being spanked when she was so close. It sent her over the edge, and she came. She came so much that Tara wasn't sure that Lindsey didn't squirt some. As she rode the wave of bliss, Lindsey completely understood what the Domme/sub relationship was all about.

"Gonna listen to me now?" Her voice asked.

"Oh yes... I swear to you, yes I will." Lindsey replied.

"Kneel down before you fall down." Tara told her.

She went back to her spot and Tara resumed her place on the couch.

"We'll address the submission part of you in a moment, but I see something in your eyes that's changed. Tell me what it is." Tara told her.

"Ma'am, I understand the relationship between a Domme and a sub now." Lindsey told her.

"Tell me..." Tara told her.

"A sub gives power to the Domme and in return the Domme takes care of the sub by loving her. And that in turn EMPOWERS the submissive." Lindsey told her.

Tara smiled at Lindsey. She leaned forward and put her hand on the back of her neck. She pulled her forward, kissed her on the cheek, and then released her. "I'm proud that you've understood what I was saying to you. How do you feel after our conversation?"

"Ma'am, I won't lie. I'm nervous because I don't know anything about how to act in front of a Domme. I'm scared because I don't know what to expect. I'm scared that I'm going to put myself out there and I'm going to get hurt." She told Tara.

"It's natural think this about something you've never done before." Tara told her taking a drink of her wine.

"May I speak freely?" Lindsey asked

"You may..." Tara responded.

"Ma'am, I can listen to you all day at what you're telling me. You've given me no reason to think that you're not serious and honest about it. But... The fear and emotion is still there because in the end, we're human and not robots." Lindsey explained.

"I had forgotten just how smart you really are when you're not being such a bitch..." She told Lindsey. Tara thought for a moment and then altered her plan again. She smiled at Lindsey. "I'm going to take you to meet of my other pets. She is my first and has been with me the longest. You will be free to ask her anything you want to know, and I'll instruct her to be as forthcoming as she can be. We'll talk again after you've had all your questions answered, will that be acceptable?"

"Ma'am, may I ask another question of you?" Lindsey asked.

"You may..." Tara replied.

"Is wanting me as a submissive some sort of revenge angle for you?" She asked.

Tara laughed at the woman's question. "I was waiting for that question actually. No this is not a revenge angle for me. I won't lie that I did get a great measure of satisfaction when you licked my pussy. But no, this is me being the real me, and not the geeky young woman you see at school."

"What does that mean?" Lindsey asked.

"Refer back to when I told you that no one really knows the real me." Tara reminded her. "NO ONE, not even my own parents know the real me. What the real me is about is helping someone to crawl out of the darkness of unhappiness into the light of happiness."

"So, I'm a rehab project for you?" Lindsey asked with an accusatory tone.

"Do you know how many submissives I have?" She asked Lindsey.

No..." Lindsey said with some disgust.

"I have seven so far." Tara replied.

"So, seven people you treat like a slave?" Lindsey asked sneering at Tara.

Tara was up off the couch just as fast as she was earlier, and backhanded Lindsey across the face. She landed in on her side and suddenly felt Tara's foot on her throat. "They. Are. Not. Slaves... They. Are. Loved. And. Treated. With. Respect... And in turn they find the happiness that they were missing before. I want that for you, but maybe you're too STUPID to see how much better your life would be if you climbed off your broom and put your bitch wagon away." Tara told her in disgust. "Maybe I am wasting my time with you." She looked at Lindsey who was almost in tears not being able to do anything. "Lick my heel and I'll let you up."

Lindsey tried to reach her mouth over to her heel so that she could lick it.

"Come one, it's only a couple inches." Tara said to her.

She tried again but couldn't get her tongue over to touch it. Instead, she broke down and started crying.

"Pathetic. You try a couple times, and you tell yourself that you can't, so you cry like a child." Tara told her as she stood there.

"I can't! I can't reach it!" Lindsey said to her weeping.

"And that's why you fail, that's why you'll always take the easy road." Tara said pulling her foot off her neck and putting it on the floor. "You're so conditioned to quit when something becomes hard that your mind won't let you try. Why would I ever want a submissive that was afraid of the word TRY?" Tara turned and pulled her leggings over her heels and back on. She went into the bedroom and packed up her things. Walking back out, she looked at Lindsey one more time. She was on her knees rocking back at forth. Tara shook her head and started to walk out. But stopped when she heard Lindsey say something.

"Ma'am?" Lindsey paused before speaking again watching Tara turn the knob of her apartment door and opening it.

"You know what to call her, do it correctly, and do it fast, she's leaving us..." She heard her little voice say to her.

"Mistress?" Lindsey said louder. "PLEASE! Mistress don't give up on me..." Lindsey said in a pleading tone.

Tara looked over her shoulder, smiled, and walked back into the apartment. She got down on one knee next to Lindsey and put both of her hands on Lindsey's cheeks "I swear to you here and now pet... As long as you're mine, I never will..."

Lindsey broke into tears of joy hearing that from her new Mistress who wrapped her arms around her again.

12