Tara Ch. 04

Story Info
Lindsey's mind is eased.
12.5k words
4.58
3.5k
4

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/25/2024
Created 11/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Written with permission from GTO_racer

This is the story of how Lindsey Decker became Tara's submissive. It'll also delve, somewhat, into how Tara evolved into the Mistress that she is in Damage Control. The whole thing will be probably 5-7 chapters as Lindsey needs a lot of work in submission. Everyone is 18 or above. This chapter will start out about a week after Lindsey submits and becomes Tara's submissive.

As usual, constructive criticism is appreciated. "Your story sucks" comments will be ignored.

"When you move, push your arms out as you drop to the floor. When your knees touch the floor, your wrists should be crossed as you lower your body into position." The person in the YouTube video told her.

Lindsey watched as the demonstrator moved fluidly into the pose. She paused the video and then attempted it on her own. She started to kneel and as she dropped to the floor, she pushed her hands out in front of her. Her knees touched the ground, and her hands were crossed. She then started to move the rest of the way into the humble position, but, off-balance, she fell forward and onto her face.

She shook her head as she lay on the carpet. "At least I'm where I'm supposed to be, and in the position I'm supposed to be in." She said quietly.

"You're learning something new, cut yourself some slack, and don't be so hard on yourself."

"Easy for you to say, you're not the one bouncing your forehead off the carpet..." She replied.

"Think about how pleased she'll be when she sees that you've gone above and beyond her expectations."

That was enough to strengthen her resolve. She stood back up and tried it again. Lindsey moved her arms out in front as she slowly dropped to the floor. But a thought struck her, and she stood back up. Starting the video again, she watched as the demonstrator performed the pose. Suddenly she saw something that she had missed. She started the video again and watched closely as the woman demonstrated how to do the humble pose. When the video was finished, Lindsey clicked on another position video. She followed along with that video and then looked at the pose. She looked at all the videos she had selected that would give her a better idea of learning better ways to get into her poses. When they were finished, she closed that window and opened the one with the poses she was learning. She looked at all the variations of what she was learning, and it finally dawned on her.

"All of them move differently, there's no fixed way to move..." She said quietly

She walked into the living area and watched herself in the mirror she had put out so she could see her mistakes. She started to kneel and at the same time, she lifted her and crossed her arms in preparation to bow down. When she was on her knees and was starting to bow, she quickly put her hands on the carpet and used them to keep from falling on her face as she had three times already. As she bowed, she simply moved her hands forward at the pace she wanted and smoothly moved into Humble. She smiled having figured it out.

"I was right, there really isn't a right way to move into them..." Lindsey said quietly

"I'm glad you figured that out..." Tara said surprising her.

Lindsey was startled and jumped up. She hadn't heard her Mistress drive up, much less open the door and walk in. She quickly saw that Tara was wearing normal school clothing and not her Domme clothing. "Holy SHIT you scared me..." She said to her Mistress.

Tara was not smiling. "Bend over and grab your ankles slut, NOW!!!"

Lindsey quickly bent over knowing what was coming.

"Why am I disciplining you?" She asked the submissive.

"Because I didn't acknowledge your arrival... Mistress." Lindsey replied.

"No, not even close. You're being disciplined because you forgot your place." Tara told her. "Count the strokes!"

"Yes, Mistress Tara!" She felt the crop connect with her left ass cheek. "ONE MISTRESS TARA!" she felt it on her right cheek this time. "TWO MISTRESS TARA!" She was hit down near the top of her thigh, "THREE MISTRESS TARA!" The tears were falling from Lindsey's eyes now. "FOUR MISTRESS TARA!"

A couple of minutes later, Tara stopped. "How many was that?"

"Twenty strokes with the crop Mistress Tara," Lindsey said trying to keep from blubbering.

"You will lay on the floor with a pillow propped under your lower abdomen and wait for me to come back out here," Tara told her disappearing into her bedroom.

Lindsey slowly moved into the living area. She very gingerly knelt on the floor. As she went to lay down, she grabbed a throw pillow, folded it over on itself, and slid it under her. Lindsey's ass and thighs were on fire. As she settled, she heard her Mistress start the water in the bathroom and move around. After a couple of minutes, Tara walked out and knelt next to her.

"Remember we talked about aftercare?" Tara asked her.

"Yes Mistress, I do."

"This is your first real experience with aftercare." Tara told her. "What I have is a warm hand towel that I'm going to put on the affected area." She wrung the towel out and slowly draped it across her reddened ass. "This will speed the blood flow to the affected areas and aid in healing faster. After I use this three times, I'm going to put an Aloe Vera mixture lightly on the marks. You will apply this every 8 hours for the next three days.

"Yes Mistress," Lindsey replied. She thought about what had happened in the last few minutes. She was still getting used to the whole Domme/sub thing. "Why couldn't she cut me some slack since I'm new to this?" She asked herself.

"Would YOU cut HER any slack if the roles were reversed?"

She wanted to admit that she would, but in the end, she'd be lying to herself.

"Lindsey..." Tara said to her.

"Yes, Mistress Tara."

"What did you, in this very spot, beg me not to do even a week ago?" Tara asked her.

"I begged you not to give up on me, Mistress," Lindsey replied.

"I want you to answer me honestly. If I let you get away with your protocol slip up just now, would I be giving up on you?"

Lindsey thought for a moment before answering. Her eyes widened as she realized what Tara was saying to her. She turned her head over and looked at Tara. Her Mistress had a look of firmness and resolution. "May I please speak, Mistress."

"You may," Tara replied.

Lindsey sighed deeply and then spoke. "At first my mind was telling me that because I'm new to this lifestyle, maybe you should have given me a pass for that small breach of protocol. But that's the reason why you can't. I get away with one thing, soon I'm pushing you farther to see what else I can get away with, and soon, I'm giving up as your submissive because I'm not getting my way with you. Thus, putting me right back to where I was without you." She said with a tear in her eye. "So, if you did let me get away with it, yes, you would be giving up on me."

Tara smiled at the revelation that came from Lindsey. "Very good pet. You understand completely."

"I do Mistress Tara. I'll screw up again, I'm positive that I will. But you are my Mistress, and I WILL make you proud of me." Lindsey said with a determined look in her eye.

"I have no doubt that you will." She said to Lindsey quietly as she resumed the aftercare.

"Thank you for making me a better pet for you..." Lindsey told her.

Smiling, Tara spoke. "You're welcome, Lindsey."

Four days later

Tara was taking Lindsey to meet the pet that had been with her the longest. They had left Clark County and were headed out to one of the more affluent areas around Vegas. Lindsey sat in the back seat watching her surroundings as they passed. She watched as they turned into an older neighborhood, but the homes were still very well maintained.

"She's still 18, who could she know who lives here?" Lindsey asked herself.

Tara was watching her in the rear-view mirror with a smirk. "What are you thinking Lindsey?"

"Mistress, I'm thinking that I don't know you nearly as well as I thought I did and that I greatly misjudged you." She replied quietly.

"Maybe..." She told the submissive.

Moments later Tara pulled into a driveway and into a garage. She pressed a button on the console of her car and the garage door started to close behind them. When it was closed, Tara turned around to face Lindsey.

"The woman you're about to meet has been with me the longest. If she wants to tell you how she became my submissive, you'll hear it from her, it's not my story to tell. I'm going to warn you now. When you see who it is, you're going to be surprised and not know what to think." She paused to let that sink in. "This is your chance to get all of your questions answered. She will be respectful to you, and I expect the same from you, do you understand?"

Lindsey nodded her head. "I understand Mistress Tara, I will be respectful to your pet."

"Very good, when we get out, you will fold your robe up and lay it on the back seat until we leave," Tara told her.

"Yes, Mistress..." She replied. Opening the back door, she climbed out and immediately took her robe off. He nipples hardened as the air was a little cool in the garage. She gently closed the door to her Mistress's Mercedes sedan and followed her into the house.

Tara confidently walked into the house and strode forward into the living area. She stopped and looked down at the Hispanic woman in the humble position at her feet. The only thing different about her was that she held her left arm under her stomach.

"Mistress Tara, welcome home..." She said with a very slight Hispanic accent.

Lindsey recognized the voice but couldn't believe who was kneeling at Tara's feet. She watched as Tara started her inspection process.

"Thank you pet." She replied pushing her boot into her hands. Her pet immediately went forward and kissed the toe of her boot. "Inspection..." She told her pet.

"Kathy Gooch..." Lindsey whispered. Tara looked up at her with mild annoyance, so she wisely stopped talking.

Lindsey remembered Kathy Gooch from when she was a freshman. Kathy was captain of the soccer team, and it was rumored that she was going to UCLA on a full-ride scholarship. Kathy was also one of the women in the big sister's program Clark County schools had started when Lindsey moved up to 9th grade. She'd talked to Kathy more than a few times when she had questions or concerns. Lindsey had always found her to be personable and easy to talk to. But after she graduated, she had fallen off the earth and no one knew anything about her.

"At least we know where she went after school..." her voice told her.

Tara looked down at Kathy's shoulder and lightly touched what looked like a scar. "How do you feel now?" Tara asked her.

"Mistress, the doctors tell me that I'll make a full recovery and that I'll have full dexterity in my shoulder when therapy is over."

Tara smiled, cupped her chin, and kissed her on the cheek. "I'm so happy that you're going to be fine."

"Thank you, Mistress..." Kathy said humbly to her.

Tara snapped her fingers which alerted Lindsey to pay attention. She moved closer to her Mistress's left side. "I would like you to meet a potential pet that I'm training. I'm sure you remember Lindsey Decker."

"I do remember her, Mistress. Welcome to our Mistress's home." Kathy told her bowing her head.

"Thank you for having me in our Mistress's home..." She said bowing her head in respect to the other submissive. Both pets watched as Tara disappeared to the master bedroom.

"Mistress Tara has told me that you have questions and concerns. Please join me at the table and I'll answer all your questions as best I can." Kathy told her.

"I do have a few..." Lindsey told her with a nervous smile.

"There's no need to be nervous, this is just like the big sister's program in school. I've been instructed to answer your questions and listen to your concerns." Kathy told her.

Tara came back into the kitchen and put two towels on the table as she walked by. Lindsey's eyes almost fell out of her sockets. Her copper-colored hair was in a high ponytail, and she was wearing a black bikini that consisted of some dental floss and a nylon postage stamp for the bottom and a very minimalist underwire top for her 38dd's. To say that Lindsey was surprised, would be an understatement. She watched as her Mistress opened a bottle of white wine and poured some in a glass. Picking it up and turning she noticed the look on Lindsey's face. She smirked. "Greatly misjudged me, didn't you Lindsey?"

"Yes, I did Mistress..." She said still in shock.

She walked over and lovingly cupped Kathy's cheek. "This pet is my first, and she knows me the best. If anyone can assuage your fears, it's her." She grabbed the towels off the table. "If either of you needs anything, I'm by the pool."

"Yes, Mistress..." They both replied slightly bowing.

"Holy shit... that ass and those legs," Lindsey said under her breath.

"Pretty sexy huh?" Kathy asked Lindsey. "She'll take the top off when she's out there by herself. She actually prefers tanning nude, but when she has pets nearby, she'll be a bit more conservative."

"I had no idea..." She said with still watching Tara get settled by the pool and putting suntan lotion on.

"You never would. The image she shows in public is FAR from what she is behind closed doors. Have you seen her completely Domme'd out yet?

"I'm not sure," Lindsey replied

"If you can't say yes, then you haven't yet. See her in all her glory, and then come back and tell me how sexy she looks." Kathy told her. "Mistress said we're allowed to have a small glass of wine; would you care for red or white?"

"I will leave it in my host's capable hands," Lindsey said turning away from the pool to her host.

Kathy went and got a bottle of red from the refrigerator and was trying to pull the cork out but having a hard time with it. Lindsey saw she was struggling and ran over to help. "Thank you, I'm still not very strong in this shoulder." She told her.

"May I pry, and ask what happened?" Lindsey asked pulling the cork out of the bottle.

"I was shot, three months ago while serving a restraining order to a man who liked to beat his wife," Kathy explained.

"You're a police officer?" Lindsey asked.

"Clark County Sheriff's deputy. Long story short, he decided to play a stupid game and he won a stupid prize." Kathy explained. Lindsey looked at her not knowing what she meant. "He shot me in the shoulder, and he won a trip to Desert Springs ER to patch him up, and later the Clark County jail with no bail and attempted murder charges." She explained.

Lindsey smiled understanding what she was saying. "Play stupid games, win stupid prizes." She said giggling. "Do you mind if I use that some time?"

"Feel free, we use it at LEAST a dozen times in a shift," Kathy told her. Finally, she was seated. "You've grown up a lot from the little freshman that was so concerned about how she was going to make it in high school."

"You actually remember me?" Lindsey asked.

"Of course, I do. You and I talked at least twice a week. You were also the talk of the program because you were one of the few that actually used it when you had a problem." Kathy told her. "I was always happy when I got notified from the office that you wanted to talk to me after school."

"I remember talking to you a lot, but not really how much," Lindsey told her. She dropped her head in sadness. "I don't think you'd like me much now in my senior year. I don't know if you know it or not..." She started to say but was interrupted by Kathy.

"Let me guess... You became queen of the school and along with your brood, turned into the most jaded bitch possible?" Kathy asked.

Lindsey looked up to see her pointing at Tara laying out on the lounger. "Yeah, I guess you would know." She said smirking. "What happened to you after you left school? You were offered more than a couple of scholarships to play soccer. Why did you become a cop?"

"First, let me tell you that soccer was my parent's dream, not mine. They had me playing it since I was 7. I didn't have much of a childhood growing up. My summers were spent in soccer camps, tournaments, and travel ball. I didn't really get summers off from the time I was 10 until I graduated high school." Kathy told her. "Their idea was that I would get a scholarship and they would be off the hook from paying for college."

"Sounds like a crappy way to grow up," Lindsey told her.

"Kind of. But it wasn't all bad. I got to see all different places in the country when we went to other states for tournaments." Kathy told her. "Besides, it was nice seeing other girls that I could share my misery with."

"How many more were like you and being forced to play?" Lindsey asked.

"More than you'd think. You would always pick us out from the ones that wanted to be there just by us not having the 'we're gonna beat these guys' attitude. We'd always sit together and talk about what movies we were missing, boys we liked, and which parents were more than likely to break down if their kid's team lost." Kathy said with a smile.

"I bet you have some stories..." Lindsey said.

"I do, but that's not why you're here today, is it?"

"No..." Lindsey replied. "I'm here because Mistress wanted me to talk to you about my reservations about this lifestyle."

"What are you nervous about?" Kathy asked.

"Everything. I told Mistress Tara that I don't know how to act or what to expect. Think of this as me being a freshman again and having no idea how to act, no idea what to do, and no idea in which direction to move." Lindsey told her. "I'm also afraid that I'm going to get involved, start to care, and I'm going to get my heartbroken and I'll go back to the way I am..." Lindsey paused and thought for a moment. "Was... The way I was."

"Anything else?" Kathy asked.

Lindsey thought for a moment. But couldn't come up with anything more. "No, I think that pretty much does it for now." She answered.

Kathy thought for a moment. "If I was to tell you that I knew I was submissive as a junior in high school, what would you say?" She asked.

"I would ask you how? I'd also want to know why you'd say that since you were captain of the soccer team and one of the most sought-after women in high school to date." Lindsey replied.

"That's the easy part to explain." She told her. "First off, I'm going to tell you something that you'd never believe, ready?" Lindsey nodded her head. "You can be Dominant in whatever you do... and STILL be a submissive behind closed doors."

Lindsey raised her eyebrow at Kathy. "I'm lost..."

"I'm going to use myself as an example, ok?" She told Lindsey who nodded her head. "I was captain of the soccer team in high school. I was someone that every girl in school looked up to because I was wildly popular and kind to everyone. I was the student representative to the faculty for the big sister's program my senior year and I was primed to go to college and play sports there. We can agree on that, right?"

Lindsey nodded her head. "I'm with you so far."

"Now, after I graduated, I'm in a VERY high-stress career where I put my life on the line every day I work." She pointed to the wound in her shoulder. "You can see the hazards just by looking at this. What kind of pressure do you think was put on me from all of those activities and what do you think my mental state was at the end of the week?" She asked Lindsey.

"I'm not sure I can relate to that because I'm not a leader like you were." She told her.

"Bullshit. You're a leader in your own right, but we'll get to that in a minute or two. What kind of emotional pressure do you think that all my activities in high school put on me?"

"Tell me..." Lindsey told her.

Kathy nodded her head. "Ok... First off, I had to deal with my perfectionist parents who while only wanted the best for me, verbally and emotionally beat me down if I failed at something. Then, in my sophomore year, I had the captaincy of the soccer team. I had to be a strong role model for the team and pretty much emotionally carry them when we lost or were behind. Then you have the girls in the school who used me as a role model and wanted to be like me. I had to keep my chin up for them. Lastly, in my senior year, I had to always be positive for everyone I talked to in the big sister's program because that's the example I set for the girls that I talked to."