Tara Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tara smiled with pride. She thought back to the day when she was about to walk out of this apartment and never speak to her pet again. But she heard Lindsey call her Mistress and beg her not to give up on her. She was happy that Lindsey had gotten to this point. It meant that her mindset was changing, and she was finding out more about herself and how mentally strong she really was.

"What specifically do you see about the brood that you know isn't you anymore?" Tara asked her.

"Mistress, I see how shallow they are. I see how they really don't care about anything other than themselves. I've had time to think about what you told me, and I believe you when you said that life would level the playing field for bitches like them and me." She told her Mistress.

"Do you consider yourself a part of that life anymore?"

"No Mistress, I don't. I'm part of something that I can feel is better than the bitch brood. If anything, I feel SORRY for them..."

"Why do you feel sorry for them?" Tara asked.

"Because I look at them and I see myself less than a month ago. I was miserable and lashing out at everything and everyone."

"How do you see yourself and them now?" The Dominant asked.

"I see myself as changing and evolving into someone else. I've found direction and purpose. They refuse to change or evolve. They're happy in their... stagnation." Lindsey replied.

"Good, stay with that statement. How are you evolving?"

"I am becoming... Better than I was. I actually see things differently." The submissive said.

"How are you seeing things now?"

"I see that there are other paths in life than the one I was on. Most importantly, I see that my happiness is not tied to groups like them." Lindsey explained.

"Put this all together and what are you telling me?" Tara asked with a large smile.

"Mistress, I'm telling you..." Lindsey opened her mouth in shock at what she just realized about herself. Tears came to her eyes as she spoke.

"You finally understand..." her little voice told her.

"I'm telling you that my life is my choice. I'm the only one that controls it." Just saying that she felt like a huge rock had been lifted off her soul. It was her choice to be who she wanted to be. It was her choice to live like she wanted to. Most importantly, it was her choice to submit to her Mistress and it was herself who had control over how happy she would ultimately be. Her hand came to her mouth as the tears really started to fall.

Tara opened her arms. "Come to me..." She said with a smile. Lindsey knee walked over and climbed onto the couch and into her arms. When she was there, Tara leaned back on the couch and pulled her in closer. Lindsey curled her legs up and relished in the touch of her Mistress, and the feeling of freedom now she felt. "I am so proud of you for figuring that out." She whispered to her. "Some women, it takes them months or even years to learn what you figured out in five weeks."

Lindsey snuggled in deeper to her Mistress and savored in the feeling of the release of her burden. She was content and happy for the first time since she could remember. She leaned back just enough so that she could look into Tara's eyes. "Thank you, Mistress Tara..."

"Thank you for what?"

"For saving me..." She responded as she cuddled back up to her Mistress.

"You saved yourself, I just showed you the way..." Tara told her quietly. Waiting another minute, she spoke again. "You're welcome, Lindsey." She felt Lindsey smile as she snuggled her.

After a few minutes, in her Mistress's lap, she climbed off and got back onto the floor in the kneeling pose and bowed her head waiting for her Mistress to speak to her.

Tara watched and smiled. She was VERY pleased with her progress and today, she was going to reward her with what she'd been working for. "It's time pet..."

Lindsey looked up. "Time for what Mistress?"

Tara got up and walked outside. She came back in with a small box and placed it on the fireplace mantel. Lindsey quickly turned to face her. "It's time, you are now deserving of it. Do you remember the words I had you memorize?" She asked a puzzled Lindsey. "I can't think of a better spot than right here where you begged me not to give up on you..." She pointed to a spot right in front of her. "Collar me..."

More tears came to Lindsey's eyes. She had succeeded in earning what she wanted. She stood in front of her Mistress and started to kneel into the pose. She watched as Tara took the collar out of its felt box. She saw the rose gold sparkle in the light as Tara brought it to show her. Lindsey looked on in awe at what her Mistress had gotten for her.

"This is your formal collar which you will wear when you're attending me or out in public with me," Tara told her. She opened the hinge and showed her how it locked. "This has no lock. What it does have is a pin that must be pushed through to get it open." Tara put it back on the mantle and picked up another one to show her. "This will be your everyday collar to wear. It's made of goatskin leather and is very soft and supple due to the lanolin that the goat's hide produces. It's also waterproof, very durable, and will last for a very long time. You may have your choice of which collar I put on you."

Lindsey thought for a moment and then bowed her head. "Mistress Tara, I don't feel worthy of the formal collar yet. I humbly ask you to collar me with the leather one."

"The fact you feel that way, tells me that you're more than worthy. But this is your choice, and I will indulge you." Tara turned and put the formal collar back into the box that It came in and turned back around to face her submissive. "Lindsey Michelle Decker, I am proud that you have chosen me to be your Mistress. You have worked long and hard to earn this. Today, I am proud to offer you my collar. This is my symbol and my promise to you that I will always love and cherish you. Do you accept this gift and what it symbolizes?" She asked.

"Mistress Tara Andrews, I am proud to submit my mind, body, and soul to you. I am honored that you deem me worthy of your collar. I accept the gift of your collar and everything it symbolizes." Lindsey repeated.

Tara slid the black leather collar around her neck and hooked it together but stopped short of locking it. She passed the key to Lindsey and stood back.

"My mind, my body, and my soul are yours, Mistress. I lock this collar knowing that you will always have my best interests at heart and will never knowingly hurt me. I place all of my faith and trust in you." Lindsey told her. She reached back with both hands, snapped the lock shut, and passed the key back to Tara.

Taking the key from her, Tara put her hand on Lindsey's cheek and spoke. "I am your Mistress."

"And I am your pet..." Lindsey repeated. She leaned down and kissed her Mistress's feet at the arch. She looked up at her Mistress with tears of joy in her eyes.

"Go... Look in the mirror if you want," Tara told her smiling.

Lindsey ran into her bathroom to look at her collar. She beamed with pride and smiled bigger than she had in years. It was something she would treasure for the rest of her days. She ran her fingertips over the black leather. She closed her eyes as she felt every single stitch on it. When she got to the gold lock, she pressed it into her skin and felt the cool metal start to warm up. She felt her Mistress's hands on her shoulders.

"You've come such a long way in a very short time. I am so proud of that and of you." She said kissing her on the cheek.

With tears in her eyes, she turned and dropped to her knees. "I've never apologized for all the hurtful, crass, and ignorant things I've said and done to you. Here and now, I apologize to you and ask your forgiveness." She said bowing her head.

"Look at me..." Tara said. She looked up at her. "That's in the past, there's nothing to forgive. All of that is gone and forgotten, never to be brought up again..."

Lindsey wrapped her arms around Tara's waist as tears came to her eyes again. "Thank you, Tara..."

"You're welcome, Lindsey..." Tara replied stroking her blond hair.