All Comments on 'Tara Ch. 05'

by nikipinz

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Tara and Epona are thankfully back

after a long leave.

I re-read chapter four to refresh my memory.

What a frighteningly cold-hearted bitch you made this Tara character to be.

Glad to see some humanity show through now, and waiting to see where you will lead this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
?

Read the whole story through, Didn't like the 4th chapter quite as much as the others. Need more details of sex, not war. Please continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
awesome story

Keep up the good work on this story. Needs more chapters for sure,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
please write more. i love this story.

need more chapters. i am in love with this story. the tale reminds me of xena and gabrielle from xena warrior princess. :)

so please come back and write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good work

As much as i like the story so far well written and good story telling. The fact that the main character seems not to have a single redeeming quality seems a bit harsh. Ending of chapter 4 was basically torture , she even killed the enemy with less pain then her slave/punching bag. the "She deserved it" part was particularity heartless. Still very curious to see what happens next.

bloodandsandbloodandsandalmost 11 years ago
please continue this story.

its such a shame that the series seems to end here given that the writer has taken so long to write the next chapter. i can only hope that the author will return and carry on this tale. this is a story that should be continued. very well done....

RustedBeefRustedBeefalmost 10 years ago
Hope Tara falls on her own sword... *fingers crossed*

There is one massive problem I have with this story, and that is the fact that the author has made the main character Tara to be a completely heartless and hateful sociopath who garners zero fucks worth of care from this reader.

Other than that, great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous