Tara - From the Beginning

Story Info
Wife finds out that she can't have children and has fun.
3.7k words
3.18
13.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tara and I have been together over forty years now. When I first met Tara back in 1981 she was nineteen, a freshmen in college and very inexperienced with sex. I was ten years older about to graduate from another University. Tara and I hit it off immediately, it was magical, a once in a lifetime experience.

Tara started coming over to my off campus apartment almost every night to fool around, the sex was great. Tara loved to fuck and suck. And was she ever good at it. We seemed so perfect for each other that we got married a few months after I Graduated and got settled into my new job.

For the next few years Tara and I talked about starting a family but kept putting it off. Tara continued using birth control pills, we were a normal family waiting until we were ready with a home of our own.

We'd been married about three years when we got the bad news that Tara couldn't have children after all. Tara was heartbroken, devastated. Later that night out of habit Tara went to go for her birth control pills, then burst out in tears throwing them to the floor in frustration and anger.

Tara and I hadn't gone drinking or dancing much at all before the bad news. I guess because we always thought of ourselves as a future family. But it didn't seem to matter anymore. Soon we found ourselves at local bars, pubs, and dance clubs almost every Friday and Saturday night.

At first we were pretty much the normal couple, sitting together, dancing together. Then one night when Tara had a few drinks more than usual she said to me, if her pussy wasn't for making babies with then her pussy must be for having fun with. Tara winked and said that she wanted to have lots of fun with her pussy. We went right home and fucked like rabbits. I loved it, but I didn't know at the time how much fun she wanted to have with her pussy. But I soon found out.

After that Tara started to loosen up a bit more when we were out of the house or at bars. She would dance and make out with other guys in dark back corners. But Tara remained very self-conscious of her big beautiful breasts. No matter how conservatively she dressed there was no way you couldn't notice her two D Cup melons. Tara didn't go further than giving out blow jobs for the longest time. Then one night Tara came up to me saying that she's ready to go home. Kissing me saying how her pussy was filled with sperm.

My wife Tara was a gorgeous woman back then with beautiful big round breasts but she had a very tight pussy when I met her. The only thing that had been in her vagina had been a few of my fingers and my cock. However, after Tara found out that she couldn't have children she became curious as to how stretched out we could get her tight fuck hole.

I don't have a large cock at all, just a thin white seven incher. I knew that I'd never open up my wife's vagina without help. So I started introducing toys to our love making. At first I bought Tara the average size dildos and vibrators. When they started feeling loose I got my wife toys a little larger and larger. Tara loved everything I put up her pussy and ass. It took a while but eventually Tara enjoyed it when I fucked her with this big thick fifteen inch dong with a vibrator up her butt.

After that to help Tara stretch out her pussy even more I got her this extra large inflatable toy. It goes in real easy deflated, but pump it up and that thing left Tara's vagina wide open and ready for anything. We both loved it, Tara loved feeling so full and after stretching her pussy out with that thing I was able to make love to her with my hand and arm without any trouble. What a thrill it is to massage my wife's wet, creamy well lubricated vagina from the inside.

After that Tara encouraged me to make love to her with larger and larger things. Soon I was fucking her sloppy well lubricated pussy with beer bottles. Tara became my horny Corona girl as I gave her orgasms playing with her rock hard clit while fucking her hard with an empty 24 oz. Corona beer bottle.

Then we moved onto wine bottles, butternut squash, and eggplants. I even bought her a baseball bat to play with, however, nothing seemed to satisfy my wife like my fist and forearm did. It took a while but I understood that Tara craved something big and real.

I think we were both surprised at first to find out that Tara was blessed with big breasts and an extra-large pussy. It was about this time that our relationship changed again. After living with Tara for almost five years I knew that she had the capacity of becoming a horny little she devil at times. It turned out that my twenty-four year old wife craved large cocks in her large vagina. Tara just didn't know how to tell me. I eventually caught on and I'm glad that I did.

Whenever we would watch porn films where the studs had large cocks Tara would get so turned that she'd play with herself saying how she's my dirty wife. She'd get especially horny when I fucked her with large toys and things at the same time. So I asked her one night if she ever wished that she'd been more of a slut before she met me. For the longest time whenever I asked her that question she would answer that she loved me and just glad that we have what we have. But then one night, it might have been after a night of drinking, flirting and making out with other guys, but Tara admitted that ever since she found out that she couldn't get pregnant she often fantasized about becoming a stripper, a porn star, even a streetwalking whore. She admitted that she wished that she'd done so much more before she'd met me. That is, if she'd known that she couldn't have children her life would have been much different.

A few days later after asking the right people the right questions I lucked out and talked with Dante the local pimp in order to arrange a job interview for my hot wife Tara. Dante ran a few strip clubs in the city and took care of all the needs a Gentleman could ask for. If you wanted female fun for the night Dante was the person to ask for. So I made an appointment to meet him at one of his clubs. We talked, I told him about how my wife Tara wanted to become a stripper and whore.

To be worth his investment we agreed that he would have her for a year to make back his money. Nothing was off limits he said. I told him that's good because Tara wanted to try everything and I wanted her back totally worn out and satisfied.

The arrangement seemed to be working out so I showed Dante pictures of Tara featuring her big beautiful breasts and wide open and happy vagina and anus enjoying some of her toys. I told him that not only did she have big beautiful tits she also had a talented pussy and could handle the largest cock.

Dante liked what he saw but still wanted to meet Tara before he could commit to anything and said to call him when I could arrange things. So I went home and proceeded to get my wife totally stoned and horny as hell. In the middle of fucking Tara's stretched out vagina with a big purple eggplant I asked her if she honestly wanted to become a stripper and whore. Tara instantly sat up kissed me and said, "Yes more than anything!" She went on to say that being a horny slut was something that she felt she needed to do before she could commit to spending the rest of her life as my wife. Tara kissed me saying how she often wishes that she'd been more of a slut before we got married because she felt that she needed to be used by men, many men before she could really settle down. That's when I told Tara about arranging things with Dante the local pimp and club owner. I told Tara that the deal was, she had to be one of his working girls for a year however. Instead of getting angry Tara started glowing with lust as I went on to say how Dante would arrange everything, get her good and ready; tattoos, piercings, wardrobe, the works.

Tara jumped into my arms throwing me back on the bed fucking my brains out riding me cowgirl style the way I like, hard and fast. When she started moaning in orgasm I took that as a yes and set up a meeting with Dante the next day.

Tara and I went that night to one of Dante's downtown strip clubs so the two of them could meet. Tara dressed in her hottest Saturday Night Slut clothes, I was nervous as hell. I knew that I might not be seeing Tara for a year if this worked out. And I had a growing knot in the pit of my stomach telling me that it's going to work out.

Dante had seen several photographs of Tara just a few nights earlier. So he knew what she looked like but Tara didn't know Dante from Adam. However he noticed her making eyes at him and came right over.

I stood up as Dante introduced himself to Tara quickly adding that she's very attractive and that he heard that she wanted to work for him as a stripper and whore. Her face instantly blushed bright red, her breasts heaved and she started to wiggle around rubbing her thighs together. I could tell that Tara was very turned on.

My hot wife looked at me than at Dante and said in a very sexy voice that she'd love to be one of his whores. So I raised my glass and told Dante that I guess Tara was his to exploit for a year.

Dante sat down next to Tara feeling up her large D cub breasts. Tara looked at me smiling with lust until he started kissing her getting her all hot and horny. That's when I told him that Tara couldn't get pregnant and that she decided that if her pussy wasn't for making babies it was for having fun with. After that we found out that Tara's blessed with a big beautiful vagina as well by using larger and larger toys and things. I told Dante that after a while Tara started saying how she wanted to become a dirty whore giving herself over to hundreds of men.

Dante turned to Tara and asked if it's true, did she really want to be one of his cock craving whore? My wife looked at me and then at Dante kissing him saying that it's true she really want to be used and desired by hundreds and hundreds of men.

Soon Tara and Dante were at it again making out like they were on a hot date. After a while he said that he'd be happy to give my wife all twelve inches of his big black cock turning her into one of his whore bitches. However, Dante warned me that once she's experienced sex with a big black cock like his she'll never be satisfied with a small dick like mine. I laughed and said,"...that's the plan." My wife looked at me and smiled with such desire in her eyes. I knew that I really had no choice but I was happy for her. She was going to go with Dante and get fucked by this black stud and then become one of his whore bitches. I told Dante that I wanted her back in a year so worn out and satisfied that she wouldn't want anyone else other than me afterwards. They smiled when I said I hoped Tara comes back having done it all. I wanted her to experience what it's like to be a wild promiscuous whore with absolutely no regrets.

Tara turned and kissed me saying how she's so ready. Without hesitation Dante held out his hand to Tara who promptly took it and smiled standing up as he took her in his big arms.

It looked like we had a deal. I told Dante that I wanted him to find out for me just how naughty and nasty Tara really is. With that Dante's new whore started glowing flushed with lust again. I knew that Tara was about to explode right there.

Sure enough Tara seemed to shiver in a mini orgasm when I told Dante that nothing was off limits, pimp her out to hundreds of men, have her walk the streets, do large gang-bangs, porn films, take her down to Tijuana I don't care. All I ask is that he brings her home totally used and worn out when he's done with her in a year.

I looked forward to his leftovers I said and shook Dante's big hand. He looked at Tara who looked and me and back at him before she nodded her head yes with a big grin, the two of them smiled at each other and kissed again.

All I asked was that Tara give me her wedding rings to keep safe in order to give them back when the year's over. Until then as far as I was concerned she's his whore.

With a kiss Tara quickly handed me her rings, turned, and walked off as Dante's new bitch whore. I got up to go home alone.

As promised Dante brought Tara back to me in a year a totally different woman. Not only did he bring back my wife a used worn out whore he also handed me a big wad of cash saying how Tara earned him thousands of dollars with her hot body over the last year. Dante and Tara told me how she's been a busy street walker, a porn star, a stripper and a call girl she's been fucked by hundreds and hundreds of men.

Dante and Tara both taunted me about thinking that her vagina was large a year ago. It turns out that Tara has a massive fuck hole and can handle the largest cocks and things. With that Tara came up to me with a kiss falling into my arms like I was a rich client rubbing her wet pussy into my leg. As he turned to leave Dante told me to have fun with my wife because hundreds of men paid good money to be with her. Before his car was out of the driveway Tara and I were in bed naked lost in lust.

Tara loved showing me her tattooed tits and pierced nipples. When she saw how much I enjoyed those she got up on her hands and knees pointing her cute round ass at me showing me the rings and things covering her pussy lips. Also Tara seemed very proud of her extra large vagina that gaped wide open like a tunnel of lust oozing creamy love sauce that ran down her firm tan thighs. She loved getting her big pussy stretched out and wanted me to see how open and wrecked it was, the way I wanted Dante to get her. When she was on her hands and knees like that, head down, Tara asked me if I wanted to hear about what she's been doing for the past year. I went to fuck her saying, "Yes, Please."

Well it turned out that Dante and everyone knew her as Trixie. Dante started calling her that because of how much she loved doing tricks. In the first week alone Dante pimped her out to over two dozen men and she loved it.

Dante paid for Tara to get tattooed and pierced. She now has a tramp stamp across her lower back with bright red hearts tattooed around her large pierced nipples. Right above her shaved and pierced pussy she has a tattoo that says "Hot Slut for Big Cock."

Dante had my wife start out working at one of his strip clubs as a dancer until closing. After the club closed Dante arranged for her to go on several "dates" with men. My hot wife boasted that she often went on "dates" with two or three men at a time, she loves having one cock in her mouth, one in her pussy and one in her ass all exploding at the same time.

After a few months she went to work for one of Dante's partner's who ran a brothel outside Reno. Tara loved walking around half naked having her large breasts out there for all the guys to stare at with nothing on under her short skirts for easy access to her very loose very cavernous pussy.

Then after a few months of being a whore in a brothel Dante arranged for Tara to work in LA staring in a few porn films. When she wasn't before the camera Dante had her work as a stripper at a few clubs he co-owed. Dante also had Tara working as a high priced call girl. Tara admitted that she lost track of how many rich men and their friends she fucked. And that her once huge vagina was now absolutely wrecked. I loved her and her extra-large pussy I said, as I pumped my fist and forearm hard and fast in an out of it.

Tara ended up down to San Diego the last few months working for another partner of Dante's. Her last boss owned a few strip clubs around town but Tara said that she mostly enjoyed working nights as a cheap streetwalking twenty-dollar whore for the Sailors and Marines outside the bars that they went to or the bus stops outside their Bases, especially on payday weekends. She said that she felt very patriotic whenever she got the chance to pull a endless train back in the barracks at some military party.

For the last few months Tara floated between LA, San Diego and Las Vegas. She did all sorts of naughty and nasty things, porn films, dancing, being a call girl, or streetwalker. She loved it all. She told me with a kiss how she loved feeling cocks exploding in her hands, in her mouth, in her ass, in her very accommodating pussy, all over her, she loved getting men to cum.

However when I went to give Tara back her wedding rings she told me that she still didn't feel ready to settle down yet and be my wife. Tara admitted that she loved getting her pussy stretched out for me, but felt that she needed another year of stretching it. I said, "Sure, go for it Honey" as I put her rings down on the night stand turning to kiss her creamy wide open pussy lips.

After a short while Tara asked if I liked the way she tasted. I told her honestly that I thought she tasted delicious. She laughed and said, that's good because she's filled with the cum of several men, Dante set up a gang bang before dropping her off making sure that she's well fucked.

Tara wanted me to enjoy her wicked sex drive. With that she asked me to get out her baseball bat, telling me to fuck her hard with it. I instantly covered the big thing with love lube like old times then proceeded to pop it right into her extra large vagina without any problem. I couldn't believe how easily my wife could handle that bat but she sure hit a homerun with me. Yet I could tell that she loved being a whore even more and that she still needed to be used by men. Tara just had to fuck it out of her system.

I understood Tara's needs and told her honestly that I still wanted her as my loving wife afterwards. She said that she'd be ready to settle down after another year of sex and debauchery. After that I'd have her all to myself. With that I said that I'd be honored if she'd take back her wedding rings and be my wife afterwards.

The next afternoon Dante came to get his whore back. After a hot night and day of wild sex Tara was out the door and out of my life once again.

The second year passed much slower than the first because I could imagine what my whore wife might be doing. It didn't help that Tara left me copies of her naughty porn films to beat off to.

But as promised a year later Tara finally had enough. We've been together forty years now and I'm still happy that I gave my wife over to a pimp to make her into one of his hottest whores.

It turned out that Tara could get pregnant after all, that is with a few surgical procedures. About a year after Tara came back into my life as my wife we heard about something new. We asked her Doctor and well, we now have two wonderful children. They don't have a clue about their Mother's hot past and I'm not going to tell them.

Tara and I had fun for a few more years while the kids were little. Usually Tara would go out on hot dates with men while I stayed home with our children. I loved the naughty early morning sex after she got home all sticky and covered in love sauce. Then after our second baby was born, Tara's already large breasts became filled to overflowing with milk. I couldn't get enough of her warm milk and the creamy cum she'd come home with.

But eventually we settled down into our comfortable life, reminiscing now and again about our past fun life as we fool around in bed. I'm so glad that Tara turned out to be a horny slut back in her twenties. Now that she's a grandmother turning gray in her 50's it's nice to have those memories to talk about. If you know what I mean?!