All Comments on 'Tara Gets Taken Ch. 02'

by abedrako

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
One of the best!

This is one of the best stories of it's kind I have read in ages. Not since Bobfr has a story captured my interest as well as this one. I hope to read more about Tara and Brett and the gang soon. Thanks!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 16 years ago
real hot sex

I hope there's a chapter three,you have me on the edge.A really good post.I enjoyed reading your work very much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Keep 'em coming....

Smoking hot....love the stories and what you have written thus far...more, please....continue the stories as a series....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Keep 'em coming....

Smoking hot....love the stories and what you have written thus far...more, please....continue the stories as a series....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Push the story

The story seems to stand still. It should take the submission and humilliaton further. Have the wife pierced in her tits by her black master and serve the cookout topless when her husband comes home to see, submitting as addicted to Jeromes cock (perhaps brand her ass) . In the end have her call Jerome and beg him to let her come to his place to get gangfucked by hom and his friends, needing big cocks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Outstanding

That was one of the best stories of its kind I've ever read and I read alot of this kind. Her not wanting it but loving how much bigger it is. Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Still Waiting

Hope the next part is even better! Great story. Cookout sound have even more players?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great!

Yes, my wife also actually begged a black guy for his cum in her pussy. It's so fuckin hot to see your wive's white pussy being filled with black sperm. I love it and encourage her to fuck more black cocks.

JikiaJikiaalmost 15 years ago
whats the deal

kinda wierd obsession with black cocks and even though this is a work of fiction i found it to be kind of racist in some scenes in part 2 could use changes otherwise its a good read

JikiaJikiaalmost 15 years ago
whats the deal

kinda wierd obsession with black cocks and even though this is a work of fiction i found it to be kind of racist in some scenes in part 2 could use changes otherwise its a good read

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
fuck yessss !!

Fucking goood... ive got a such a tender clit... Didnt really like the rascist comments, but that's my ONLY complaint !! Write more rape stories !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Tara gets taken

best/hottest series here

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
racist

Rascist

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Racist bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
To the idiots who are offended and pissed...

There is a BIG ass message at the very beginning of this story that said if you're easily offended DO NOT READ!! You made the decision to ignore that and kept on reading. I loved it!! And I'm a black girl from Florida. The story was wrote for sexual purposes and I must say job well done!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A pleasure

What's with all the hostility? I am enjoying the story so far. If this isn't your "cup of tea" then don't read it. There are genres on this website I don't care for and guess what?..... I DON'T READ THEM!!!!!! As for me I find this type of fiction stimulating and I will continue to read this story. To the author keep up the good work !..... Zgirl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
no

I would divorce that bastard of a husband.

mandyrj85mandyrj85almost 9 years ago

Love these stories . can't wait to read the others wish there was more

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Why the racism?

You seem overly focused on “black cock” which makes the story not as good as it could have been but then you unnecessarily added overt racism. I understand race play is a thing but it doesn’t really do much for this story so I don’t see why the slurs were needed. I don’t even want to read the rest.

someoneothersomeoneotherover 3 years ago

Keeps getting worse and worse.

I am just waiting for everyone involved to be castrated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

One of the security guards Daniel where my wife worked tried to blackmail her into having sex with her. You see I'm a karaoke instructor and have trained my wife Jean very well. He was a big black dude and always treated me with respect but I found out why. He was flirting with Jean. At first she just brushed it off. I could tell she was starting to act a little strange. I confronted her and she was shook up. Daniel will not leave me alone he will not take no for an answer. Two weeks ago he some how new I was working late and came in my office. He sat and flirted and I told him he was being improper and I asked him to leave. Finally I demaned he leave. He did but told me I would sooner or later that I would give into him. See you later my lady. I told him I wasn't his lady. He said I soon would be his S__t. I'm a little scared I have to work late tomorrow evening. I told her I would come and stay with her. Jean said she hated to bother me. Not a bother babe I will be there. I also told her I would have someone drop me off and I would do my best to avoid being seen by Daniel. She said Thank's I love you. I left work a little early but was involved in a accident so I called Jean to let her know I would be there as soon as I could. I asked her to ask someone to stay with her till I got there. Right before I got there one of Jeans male coworkers Robert occupied Daniel so I could get in. I stepped into a closet when Robert text Jean letting her know that Daniel was done and leaving him and asked if we wanted him to stay. I said to tell him Thank's that we should be ok. Daniel arrived shortly and started right in with what he thought was his best sweet talk. Jean asked him to leave. Daniel said you will be mine to do with what I want before the night is over babe. Jean said let go get your paws off of me. I stepped out of the closet and said so this is the jerk that tries to over power women when they are alone? WOW now that the kind of man all women would want. Now I would recommend you letting go of Jean's arm and get out. Well he had that BBMS big black man syndrome. What you gonna do little white boy? This guy had probably 75 pounds and 6 or 7 inches on me and a lot more on Jean. I said probably nothing. He laughed and that quick Jean used his grip to her advantage and put her knee I think 4 or 5 times and he was on the floor. Then I bent over and said I told you I probably wouldn't do anything. Jean was already calling the head of security. He was there shortly and Jean told him she would send him the recording. Long story short Daniel was out of a job. As an old buddy said I love it when a plan comes together.

norcal62norcal62over 2 years ago

As said by others, these stories are a direct reflection of the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why isn't this story tagged as forced sex or rape or something similar?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I feel very badly for Tara. I hope she finds out the truth about her worthless husband and leaves him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fiction it’s hot story but the reality of it if it was real was that she was raped a few times . It’s common for a woman when being raped to get wet and react to the sexual acts . It’s also a defense to go with the glow to survive. I guess the direction this goes is the hot blond will be getting gang banged by black cock . Side note I find ironic is all the talk of uplifting African Americans the thing all successful black men do is fuck every white girl that will give them the opportunity. A friend found out that his wife when in college fucked mostly black athletes. She said it was a big fantasy for both men and women and college was a place away from home to explore fantasy before life kicked in and start . She said she stopped on last one in third year when star rb freshman she hooked up with . He loved fucking the older girl was rough with his larger cock . He dominated her and took it all having her do every vile thing you ever saw in porns . He called her every nss as me under the sun and made her say things she really didn’t want as he finished with cumming up her ass. He made it like it was just sex talk and was nice when done but she told him he opened her eyes and that was the last dick going near her for a long time which was almost two years until she met him her hubby of thirty years. This came out because on vacation in LA they bumped into a guy that was a bit obnoxious and said things that hubby put two and two together. She came clean and he was disgusted with her but it was before they met but wished when they talked about past she was of told it sll so he could have made decisions for himself based on all truth which he laid out for her about him .

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Typical dumb white bitch getting turned out by the typical black guy

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Dumbass husband. Still maby getting more evidence for firing J and divorcing her.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hot enough to burn the cheating bitch and fire the rapist.

guysenseiguysensei9 months ago

Hot as usual. The slow burner of Jerome seducing Tara is super great. Nice story. Amazing dialogue

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Just another rape crime story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous