Tara Gets Taken Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
abedrako
abedrako
1,227 Followers

Harold felt her wetness and tasted her pussy at the same time and laughed.

"This fucking bitch is already wet, Jerome."

"I figured as much. She fights and begs but she is so hat she can't help herself. Deep down inside she is begging for us to fuck her Harold!"

Tara closed her eyes in embarrassment at the knowledge of her body betraying her to her two assaulters.

"Look at me when you suck my cock little bitch!" Jerome tapped the side of her head and her eyes flew open and looked up into his leering face.

She tried her best to separate herself from what was happening to her pussy but her body would not allow it. Harold had eaten pussy before and he was doing his best today. He let his big tongue slip inside her wet pussy and he covered her with his whole mouth and sucked softly until she groaned. He laughed into her pussy and thrust his big tongue as deep as he could inside of her and swirled it around and around until her legs began to tremble.

Tara was on system overload. She had been abused, whipped and forced into something she could not control and now it was controlling her. Her body began to respond to the big tongue inside of her pussy and the huge cock deep down her throat.

Jerome was now fucking her throat slowly and methodically. His big hand had her at the back of her head and he would push her face deep into his crotch and hold it a second and then release until she backed off the head and gasped for breath. No sooner than she had taken her breath he would push her mouth back down on his cock and shove the monster all the way down her throat again.

Harold had pushed her knees to each side where her pussy was now grinding into his unrelenting tongue and mouth. Tara was grunting with each suck and twist of his big tongue that felt like a small cock inside her dripping pussy. Before she realized it she was grinding her pussy down and around in a circle on his tongue. Her body was giving in to the orgasm that was quickly approaching. Harold grabbed both of her ass cheeks and pulled her hard down onto his mouth and worked his tongue in and out of her dripping pussy while sucking on her clit. Her legs were shaking and her moans though muffled by the cock in her mouth and throat were getting louder and louder.

Before she could stop she had grabbed Jerome by his ass and was shoving his cock all the way down her throat with urgency. He chuckled as he realized she was going to cum.

Then it hit her.

She pulled the cock out of her wet mouth and threw her head back and screamed. She pushed her pussy as hard as she could against the tormenting tongue inside of her and gushed into Harold's mouth the results of his expertise. Her hips jerked spasmodically as she came hard and long. The veins in her neck stood out as she went completely tense from the power of her orgasm. It took three minutes until she finally sucked in air and breathed again. She started to weep as the enormity of the situation came to her again and the fact that she had released such a powerful orgasm on the mouth of a man she hated.

"That was a good cum bitch. Harold come here and let her show you how good her mouth feels while I loosen her pussy up for you."

Jerome moved behind her as Harold came and stood in front of her.

"Please Jerome, don't fuck me. Just let me make you cum with my mouth." She pleaded as she looked over her shoulder at the big black man as he was lining his big cock up to her pussy.

"I'll tell you what, fuck baby. Let me put this black snake inside that hot little pussy of yours and just hold it inside you and if you still feel the same way in two or three minutes I will pull it out and me and Harold will leave. Is that a deal?"

Tara felt relief flow over her as she found a way out of her predicament. She could hold out for two or three minutes she was sure. She turned back to Harold and his huge cock as he pushed it toward her mouth. She saw the huge amount of precum that had already oozed out of his cock and timidly slipped across the slit and licked it up. It was salty and bitter but she did her best to block the taste out of her mind as she pulled the head into her mouth. Her hand moved to grasped it at the root and milk it and a mouthful of it filled her mouth before she realized. She tried to pull her head back where she could let it slip out of her mouth and not swallow but Harold knew her thoughts and grabbed the back of her head and held it fast to h is cock head. She had no choice and she swallowed the briny tasting fluid down as quickly as possible. Harold did not let her hesitate as he knocked her hand aside and pulled her head slowly down onto his huge black cock. She tried to pull back and go slowly like she had with Jerome but Harold could not wait and pushed harder and the big head bumped against the back of her throat.

Harold was the biggest and thickest cock she had ever sucked so this was going to be a test of her abilities. She twisted her head sideways trying to let him know she couldn't take a cock that big or that thick down her throat but Harold was determined to make it happen. He pulled her head back by her hair and looked down into her eyes as she gasped for breath.

"This big black cock is going down that sexy little throat bitch so decide whether you want it easy or hard?" He said

"Don't let her fool you Harold, she can take it all." Jerome laughed as he rubbed his big black cock head up and down her dripping pussy.

When Tara felt the big cock head slide across her pussy and her clit she moaned and when she did Harold pushed his cock deep into her mouth. When he felt her throat resist he pulled back a little and pushed harder and she gagged for the first time I had know her. I watched as she tried to unhinge her jaw like a snake swallowing a mouse and to my amazement that big black cock slowly but surely slid down her throat and Harold pressed her little tan nose into his crotch as deep as he could and held it there.

I watched her pushing with her little hands against this brute of a black man with his big cock buried down her throat trying to break free but could not. Jerome was still rubbing his cock slowly up and down until her pussy juice was coating his cock and making it shine. He knew if he kept this up that by the time he got it inside of her she would be putty in his hands.

Harold finally released her head and when she pulled her head off his cock she gasped so loud it was a yell.

"Fuck me! This is the first bitch who has ever taken my whole cock down her throat. We got to keep this one Jerome!" Harold said as he grabbed her head again

"She ain't going nowhere Harold. She belongs to me don't you little bitch?" Jerome said as he pushed his slick cock all the way inside Tara in one thrust and held her impaled on it by her hips.

Tara screamed at the new intrusion but I couldn't tell if the scream was pain or pleasure. I would soon find out.

When she screamed Harold pushed her mouth back down onto his cock and worked it slowly but surely again all the way down his huge snake till it was buried in her throat.

"Well, I guess we can start timing now." Jerome said as he looked at his watch grinning.

I zoomed the camera in and saw his ass clench. What was he doing? Then it dawned on me. I had often pushed myself into Tara to the hilt and then would clench blood to the head of my cock and make it expand inside of her without moving anything else. This is what Jerome was doing to her now only his cock was twice mine and the head had to be buried in her cervix. I didn't know what she was feeling but each time he did it her legs would tremble uncontrollably and he stomach muscles would clench and define.

When Harold let her mouth free where she could breathe again she quickly spoke to Jerome between the mouth fucking she was getting.

"NO JEROME! You said just hold it inside! That is not fair Jerome, Please stop!" She begged

"What is it baby cake? I am not moving my cock. I am just holding it inside you. That was our deal." He said innocently

"You know Jerome! You know what you are...Ohhhhh Fuck ohhhhh!" She moaned hard as he filled the head of his cock and it expanded deep inside of her.

"Just two more minutes little fuck toy and I will pull it out and leave if you ask me to." His ass clenched harder this time and he tried to maximize the swelling of his cock head inside of her.

She moaned louder than ever and Harold pulled her mouth back down onto his big black cock again.

They were relentless as each time Harold would let her head go for her to gasp in air she would beg Jerome to please stop but the more she begged the more he worked his cock swelling deep inside of her.

"Just one more minute baby, one more sweet little minute and we will leave you alone if you ask us too." His ass clenched this time and he held it as he pulled her hips tight against his belly and held it there for as long as he could.

"Oh God Oh oh please Jerome, Please! Oh fuckkkkkkk Oh please ohhhhhhh!" She cried as her mouth broke free of Harold's cock again.

Jerome was clenching harder and deeper than ever as he held her again tightly against his big hard swelling cock.

"What do you want baby cakes? You got thirty more seconds and it is all over." He clenched hard again for good measure and her moans turned to a freakish desperate sound I had never heard from her before.

She was being held on the edge of coming and she couldn't stand it. I had been able to take her to a point like this a couple of times but nothing near this incredible. She was thrashing her head begging him but not to stop anymore. She was just begging him.

"Fifteen seconds fuck baby! It is almost over and you will be free."

Harold was simply staring in amazement as he watched Jerome take complete and total control over this gorgeous woman.

Jerome flexed his ass and pulled her down hard onto hard big cock and swelled the head inside of her for one last time. She screamed until her begs changed to plead.

"Oh fuuuuccckkkkk, ooooooh Fuuuucckkkkkkk! I can't take it anymore you fucking black bastard!!! Oh my fucking Godddddddd!" Her hands were grabbing the bedspread in desperation as she screamed at the force taking control of her body.

"Ten seconds baby, what do you want Jerome to do baby? I need to hear you say it bitch! SAY IT BITCH!!!" Jerome yelled at her as he clenched his black ass one more time making the head of his cock swell as big as ever deep inside her tortured pussy.

"FUCCKKKKK MEEEE YOU FUCKKKINGGG BLACKKKK BASTARD!!! I have to fuckkkingggg CUMMMM NOWWWWW!!!" She screamed as she lost all control

Jerome was quick to oblige her as he pulled his cock out of her pussy and slammed it back home again. By his third deep thrust she was into another orgasm again and her head came back and her body went totally rigid and started shaking as Jerome fucked her hard and deep.

I swear she came for a full five minutes and never took a breath. I know she breathed but it sure looked like she was having a seizure or close to it as hard as she came on his cock. When it was over she was moaning as she fell flat to the bed dislodging Jerome's cock from her sopping wet pussy. She wasn't passed out but she was close to it. Jerome used this to his advantage.

"Come on Harold. You can fuck her pussy while I take care of the prize."

Harold laid down on the bed and Jerome rolled her seeming lifeless body up onto the big black man. Harold pulled her legs apart and reached down to put his big black cock into her pussy. He had some trouble even with the fact that Jerome had stretched her some in finding her hole. He finally grunted as he felt the head slip into her wet opening and he grasped her hips and pushed his big cock inside of her an inch at a time.

Tara started coming back to life feeling a bigger cock sliding up inside of her again. Harold grabbed her ass cheeks and pushed her down onto his hard cock and she raised her head and her eyes started blinking in realization of what was happening.

I had been so interested in Harold sliding his huge cock deep into Tara's little pussy I had not realized Jerome had disappeared into our bathroom and was going through the cabinets. He soon came back out holding a tube in his hand. It was our K-Y Warming jelly that we only used when Tara let me fuck her ass. That had been a total of two times in our whole marriage and both had been a special occasion for me that she had suffered through.

He straddled both bodies as I watched Harold holding my sexy wife by her ass cheeks pulling her off and pushing her back down hard again on his big cock.

"Pull them apart." Jerome said to Harold

Harold pull her ass cheeks apart as told and held them wide open as Jerome squirted the warm fluid all down the crack of my wife's tan ass. Tara felt the warm liquid on her ass cheeks and her asshole and tried to raise her head. As she looked back Jerome slid a finger into her ass hole. She grunted and turned to look at him.

"Please Jerome. Listen to me baby; I can't take both of you at one time. Please let me fuck you one at a time. Please don't fuck my ass." She was back to pleading again but Jerome worked a second finger up into her ass and she grunted and lowered her head in discomfort as he did it.

Baby? She called him baby for the first time. Was it a silent desperation or was she really coming around to being controlled by this black man and his huge cock?

He worked both big fingers deep into her asshole and stretched it until he felt her ass hole ring loosen up enough for him to try to fuck her. He poured out the jelly on his cock and stroked it with his hand up and down until it was glistening with jelly.

He pushed her legs outside of his as her begging continued as she felt the big plum head of his cock slip into her ass hole for the first time.

"OH GOD! Oh fucckk no baby don't fuck my ass please!"

"Harold shut this bitch up." Jerome said

Harold grabbed her face and pulled her down to his open mouth and slid his tongue into her begging mouth. You could still hear her scream into his mouth as Jerome pushed his cock into her ass three more inches. He backed out and pushed back into her again but only made it another inch.

"God dam Bitch! Your fucking ass is tighter than shit! Well, it won't be after I am through with it!"

He pulled his cock until the head was just inside of her stretched asshole and shoved down hard against her. She screamed into Harold's mouth louder this time and Harold had to fight to keep her mouth pressed against his. I'll give them this, they worked well as a team and both were very persistent.

Jerome started fucking her ass harder now as he pulled back and finally shoved six inches of his bog cock deep in her ass. It was incredible to watch on the flat panel screens as Harold was still buried deep in her pussy. I noticed that while Jerome was fucking her ass there seemed to be more and more juice sliding down around the balls and cock of Harold. Tara was really enjoying this.

Two minutes of hard fucking and her screaming onto Harold's sucking mouth and finally Jerome bottomed out inside of her tight ass. What a sight to see my tiny little tight bodied wife stuffed with two huge black cocks.

"All right Harold; let's fuck this chick in sync. I'll pull and you shove."

Jerome pulled his cock out of her ass half way and Harold held her with his cock inside of her pussy. When Harold felt Jerome's cock sliding back inside of her ass he pulled his huge cock out of her pussy until I could see the head at her dripping hole.

Then they both worked it together like a machine.

It was the most erotic and hot scene I had ever seen in any porno or film in my life. I had not touched my cock to this point and when I saw them pummeling her ass and pussy in sync my cock could not take what my eyes were seeing and I came so hard I fell out of the chair to the floor grunting with each shot of my cum.

When it was finally over I slowly climbed back onto the chair and watched as they hammered my moaning grunting wife without mercy. It looked as if they were killing her and they would break her little body in half before they were through but then I heard a different voice come through the mêlée.

It was Tara and she was cumming again.

"OH YOU FICKING BLACK BASTARDS! OH YOU FUCKING BASTARDS!!!OHHHHHH FUCKKKKK OOOOOOHHHH!!!"

"Are you cumming with me fucking your tight little ass bitch? Are going to cum on my clock ass pounding cock???" Jerome yelled back at her

"OH FUCK YESSSSSSS!!!!OH FUCK MY ASSS! YOU MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!!! OHHH FUCK I AM CUMMMMINNNGGGG!!!!"

She screamed again and her body went rigid as she came like never before. Her veins were standing out on her neck and forehead. Her muscles on her arms, legs and belly were defined and trembling. She was moaning and groaning like a sick cow in a field as released her body to her orgasm. I saw pussy juice squirting around the plunging cock of Harold as she let go inside and came.

I thought she came a long time with Jerome in her pussy but she came twice as long it seemed this time. Every time I thought she was done she would tense up again and shoot pussy juice and scream again. It must have been a multiple of five to seven orgasms that wracked her little body.

Jerome couldn't take it anymore as her ass clenched down hard on his pounding cock her felt his balls tighten and he knew he couldn't hold back any longer.

"I AM GONNA FUCKING CUM IN YOUR ASS BITCH!!!Here it is Baby!!!!OH FUCKKKKKK!!!"

It was Jerome's turn to throw his head back and cum now. As Tara felt the hot liquid of his huge amount of cum spewing in her ass her body which she though could never cum again let go with another huge orgasm that took her by surprise. She screamed and collapsed onto Harold's big black frame limp as a doll rag. Jerome's ass clenched at least ten times as he kept cumming in her tight clenching ass again and again. He thought at one point his balls would shoot out through his cock and into her ass he came so hard.

When it finally stopped he rolled off her limp body onto his back on the bed beside them. I had forgotten all about Harold as I watched in amazement as he was still pounding away at her pussy.

"I am gonna cum baby bitch! I am gonna fill your pussy with my black seed!" Harold was grunting as he neared orgasm himself.

Desperation gripped Tara as she heard his words and she realized he was going to cum in her fertile pussy she tried to come back to reality and tell him not to cum inside of her.

"Harold, wait! Not inside of me, not in my pussy!" She gasped out

She tried to life off of him but his huge black hands were back on her ass cheeks pushing his black cock as deep inside her as he could.

"Here Harold, cum in this and make her drink it all!" Jerome was holding Tara's water glass from the nightstand she always kept there.

It was glass about five inches deep and four inches in diameter.

Harold kept pounding her pussy hard and furious and she was twisting and grunting trying to dislodge the huge cock from her body.

"That...what...you...want fuck doll???" Harold grunted up to her

"YES! YES, I'LL DRINK IT ALL HAROLD JUST DON'T FILL MY PUSSY!" She cried desperately trying to keep from getting pregnant from a black man.

Harold shoved her off his cock and she gasped as the huge black thing broke loose from her tight pussy. He grabbed the glass out of Jerome's hand. He had raised up on his elbow to watch the show. Tara moved to the edge of the bed almost hypnotized by the huge cock being stroked toward her drinking glass.

Harold stroked it fast and then grunted one last time and started to cum. I watched hypnotized as much as my sexy wife was by the amount of cum one man produced. I thought Jerome came a lot but he could hold not a candle to the amount that Harold produced.

abedrako
abedrako
1,227 Followers