Tara Gets Taken Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
abedrako
abedrako
1,227 Followers

As his big black cock shot again and again into the glass we all watched in amazement as it began to fill. It was the thickest and came out of his cock in huge white globs as it drew closer and closer to the brim of the glass. Just when I thought he was finished he would grunt again and his big hand would stroke it from the bottom to the top and another huge glob would shoot into the glass. He was still shooting when he filled the glass and he pointed it at Tara mouth. She was so shocked at the amount being shot out of this huge black cock that the first shot hit her across the mouth and went across her nose to her eye. She quickly grabbed it and pulled the head into her mouth and sucked when he grunted again and shot another glob into her hungry mouth.

I watched her throat work three time as she swallowed the remainder of the cum from the huge hose down into her stomach. He pulled out of her mouth and stroked it again as a small glob appeared at the tip and she quickly sucked it up.

It was quiet for a second as she licked her lips and looked at the full glass of cum.

"You going to let me have the rest or what?"

Harold handed her the glass. I watched with the other two men in utter disbelief as my beautiful, gorgeous, sexy and hot as hell wife lifted a full glass of cum to her lips and began to drink it down.

She swallowed mouthful after mouthful and I watched her sexy throat move as the slimy liquid went down. When the glass was empty she held it up high with her mouth wide open and let the last of it drip into her waiting hungry lips. She licked the inside of it with her tongue while she looked at the two men whose mouths were hanging open in awe.

She finally looked over at Jerome.

"Are we done? Because I still have a cookout to work on."

Jerome fell back onto the bed laughing. And I was pumping my cock as I felt the cum rising from my balls for the second time.

abedrako
abedrako
1,227 Followers