Tara - Lakeshore Sports & Fitness

Story Info
Dragging her behind me by her hair.
831 words
3.63
7.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I try to work out at Lakeshore Sports & Fitness twice a week after work. Yesterday I was working late but still wanted to get a workout in arriving at the gym around eight fifteen pm. I changed quickly, I didn't have long to get my work out in, before they closed at nine.

I was working up a good sweat on the stationary bike when I noticed Tara, A lawyer I had argued cases against, she is bright and articulate, five seven, fit an tone, with short blonde hair and dazzling eyes. Finishing up on the bike I approach her to say hi.

"Hey how are you?" I asked.

"Cheryle, I'm good, were you working late again?" She replied.

We laughed as the announcement came over the speakers "five minutes till closing."

"Where did the time go, I need a shower, long ride to Allen park," Tara said.

"My apartment is right around the corner, you can use my shower if you want, before you catch the L home," I offered her.

"That would be wonderful, Cheryle, thanks," She said gratefully.

Gathering our belongings we made the short walk to my downtown apartment.

"Want something to drink before you shower?" I asked politely.

"I love a cold beer, sweetie," She said.

Sweetie seemed odd coming from her, a lion in court, always having the right word or phrase. What did she mean, was she belittling me, I got her beer out of the refrigerator and handing it to her we took seats on the couch. Sipping our beers still in our work out cloths, her body glistened, but her calling me sweeting still rub me the wrong way. We were not girlfriends, we were professional woman, adversaries, did she not respect me.

"you smell raw and rancid, Cheryle," Tara teased.

What the fuck! Enraged, I grab her hair pulling her down to the floor, overpowering the larger woman, gave me an adrenaline rush.

"Your going to learn respect, Cunt!" I screamed.

Slapping her face hard, she looked at me with shock and fear, I felt powerful, something my small five foot two small frame rarely allowed.

"Strip," I ordered.

Looking at me tears in her eyes she did not move, slap, slap, pulling her hair harder. She squealed in pain with fear in her eyes.

"I said strip," I said sternly.

She slowly removed her work out cloths, crying, on the floor naked she look so pathetic.

"Kiss my feet bitch," I ordered.

Defeated, she lowered her mouth to my right foot kissing, I raised my foot slightly, she kissed, licked and sucked my cute little feet and toes, licking between my sweaty toes working my toes in her mouth.

"Do you like that slut!" I asked.

Nodding her compliance, I lower my right foot and raised my left, she kissed, licked and sucked with vigor. I laughed, the dominance over her felt wonderful, dragging her behind me by her hair I released her hair once in the bathroom.

"Stay on the floor why I undress," I ordered.

To my surprise she followed my order, naked, I took a seat on the toilet legs spread.

"Crawl over here. get your face between my legs," I ordered.

Again she followed my orders, her nose buried in my red pubes, I pissed and surprisingly she moaned, was she was enjoying this.

"Lick me clean whore!" I was becoming good at giving orders.

"Yes MISS," she whimpered.

Her words excited me, the pathetic slut, she licked my wet dirty pussy, I put my hands on the back of her head pushing her nose into me. She was moaning into my pussy, she wanted this stupid slut, I was in total control and loving it.

She licked at my dirty wet pussy with eagerness her nose buried in my pubes. The site was so wonderful watching her on her knees in the bathroom devouring my rank pussy. I wanted to go farther.

"Are you ready to clean my ass slut," I asked.

"Please MISS," she mumbled.

Pushing her back and standing, I walked to bedroom, she crawled behind me, without orders to do so. I was so turned on exerting control, surprised by her compliance, did she want this along, was that the reason for her choice of words?

Standing in front of my full length mirror, seeing her on all fours behind me, wanting to clean my dirty ass.

"You may clean my ass slut!" I told her.

She eagerly attacked my ass with enthusiasm, I felt her tongue lick my asshole, spreading my cheeks with her hands. She poked her tongue inside probing my ass, while I watch the whole thing play out in the mirror, she fuck my ass with her tongue. My fingers finding my swollen clit, rubbing, watching her eat my dirty ass, orgasm building. My body began to shake, screams escaping my lips, body shaking my warm juices squirting down my legs thrusting my ass into her face.