Best of Show

Story Info
SHE IS THE BEST OF MY COLLECTION.
2.1k words
4
3.2k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,075 Followers

BEST OF SHOW

I have been collecting porn now for thirty-five years. I have the original Linda Lovelace films (Deep Throat, her short films), and I have Behind The Green Door with Marilyn Chambers, and most of the old originals. I have most of the films of John Holmes, Harry Rheems, Long Dong Silver, and most of the old male porn stars. I started out with just a few, but it grew and became an obsession. I absolutely love porn. Yes, I really like sex, but porn is a step beyond for me.

At first my wife was appalled, she thought it was depraved, but slowly she came to appreciate the collection, and finally, she got into it and helped me look for new items for my treasury. We began to hit the old adult book stores, which are almost totally gone now the way of the rotary phone and knitted dice for car rearview mirrors.

I think she really became interested after seeing Long Dong Silver, and becoming fascinated by the physical attributes of some of the male porn stars. She couldn't believe anyone could be as long as a garden hose. I think she began to fantasize about size, but she won't admit it. She would tell me she didn't like porn, but if we had sex afterwards she was as hot as a Las Vegas hooker. After she saw Long Dong she began to take an interest and get involved, and she started to admit she like it some.

I started out, of course, with Deep Throat, then found The Green Door, and I was off and running. I would buy whatever I could find and add it to my "collection." When she bought me a Harry Rheems, I knew she was in.

We began to have porn viewing parties and she would take part. Finally, she got to be a partner and we both got involved looking for new pieces for our collection. I also think it began to affect her sex life, and she started to get more wild in bed and more willing to experiment. It got to be fun for us both to go looking for new pieces for our collection.

I found a collector, in Utah, of all places, who had amassed a treasure trove that put mine to shame. Carson Jensen was his name, and I flew out to meet him and trade things he had duplicates of and also if I did as well. We swapped a few things but mostly I got things from him.

I started not only collecting porn, but I also started gathering sex toys: dildos, Ben Wa Balls, nipple clamps, masks for S&M, butt plugs, vibrators, whips, rubber dicks, blowup dolls, and rubber vaginas. I had everything you could imagine, even somethings you couldn't. I had a vibrating vagina seat, and a real-life-sized fuck friend with life like skin. I had every lubricant you could think of,

We started going to porn shows where you could trade or buy pieces for your cache. My collection began to grow and I probably now have more than most collectors. The benefit is that I enjoy porn and get to look at it as much as I like, but it also has affected my sex life. Claire is far more sexual now than before she got interested in collecting and she is willing to admit she likes pornography and that it turns her on a great deal.

We went to a porn trade show in Vegas and every night after being at the event all day we had the hottest sex at the end of the evening than we've ever had. Then on the third night she got propositioned inside the auditorium and it was clear it really turned her on. "Go ahead," I told her, "fuck him. You may not get a chance like this again," I said.

I could tell it turned her on and she really wanted to, and I told her to think of it as a porn flick. "Fuck him and tell me about it like it was a scenario in a video. It is obvious he thinks you are a fox. How often do you get a chance like this?" I said. "We can keep the memory like it is a piece for our collection. A real-life piece of porn."

It surprised me some that I liked the idea, but the fact that I liked porn so much probably meant it really was like a piece for the collection. The guy that hit on her could have been right out of a porn film. He was tall, athletic, and really confident with the ladies. I could tell he wasn't used to being turned down and even though she was wearing a wedding ring that didn't seem to matter to him.

I told her to pretend she was in a video and going to fuck John Holmes and star in the film. "Maybe we can get some digital pics and add them to our collection," I said. "It would be real life porn," I told her. "See if he will take photos of you and we'll put them in with the other photographs in the collection."

She began to like the idea, and it gave her a reason to fuck somebody besides me. That really seemed to turn her on and she finally agreed wholeheartedly to go through with it. "If you deep throat him you will be just like Linda Lovelace," I said, "living out the movie."

We began to plan it and we both started to get excited about her fucking someone like a real porn queen. We talked about it, acted it out, then spent time getting her ready. I got her in the shower, soaped her up, and washed every nook and cranny of her lovely body. She even let me shave her pussy. By the time she was ready to go she was a porn star in the making. She looked positively fuckable.

We watched some of the classics in the collection and imagined it was Claire in the scene. In Deep Throat when the woman is smoking and talking to people as a guy was eating her pussy. It was a part we liked and pretended it was my wife in the episode. Although she doesn't smoke, we thought of her eating an apple as someone is eating her pussy between her open legs. It really added an exciting element to the scene.

Claire decided she liked the idea of being in a porn situation, maybe even in a film. We both got so turned on thinking about it that we fucked like minks and we both came almost immediately. She had gone, in a very short time, from a woman who denied she even liked porn to someone who not only liked watching it, but even wanted to be in one. It was incredible. I was absolutely stoked. I couldn't explain how excited I was. It was better than having the biggest porn collection in the world. I was just about the happiest man on the entire planet. For my wife to like watching porn with me was just about as good as it gets for a voyeuristic husband, and to agree to take part in a live porn situation was incredible.

The day before she was to go out, I stopped at a coffee shop and ran into my old friend Randy. He had heard about my porn collection and asked, "How is the local smut dealer?"

"On a real high," I said.

"What, somebody give you a stack of nasty playing cards?" he asked with a smirk.

"No, but it does have to do with my collection, however," I said.

"So, what? You look like you won the porn lottery," he said.

"It is pretty big," I said.

"So, what is it that's got you smiling like a pervert in a X-rated video booth?" he said.

"Claire didn't used to like porn but now she does," I said.

"You look like she just got a part in a live-sex show," he said.

"Close," I said.

"So, tell me," he said. "You can tell your old friend."

"You'd think I was nuts," I said.

"I already know that," he said. "Seriously," he said, "you can tell old Randy. There aren't many things you've done that I ain't wanted to, did, or tried to do but got turned down," he said.

"Claire got hit on at the sex trade show and I think she's going to fuck him," I said, not sure I should have told him.

"My wife has a boyfriend," he said, "she fucks every week. At first I didn't go for it, but she said she'd make it up to me and she has. Best move I ever made. Get's me laid more now than before," he said with a smile.

"No shit?" I said.

"No fucking shit," he replied with a grin. "Figured you been doing that for a while, what with your porno collection and all. I figured you for wife sharing," he said. "You mean I am ahead of you in the wife providing department?"

"I guess so," I said. I was surprised at Randy because I thought he was a pretty possessive guy, but I guess you really never know for sure about people. He thought I would be and I was surprised he was already doing it. When I got home I told Claire what he said. She asked if I had told him. Reluctantly I said I had, but that I was proud of her and I didn't have any regrets.

"I hope you still don't when I get back," she said. "I am still a little nervous about whether we are doing the right thing. We better be sure before I do because after it'll be too late. You sure about this, love?" she said. I grinned and nodded.

"I am a porn guy," I said. "Sex is just sex," I added.

He came to get her like she was a college coed living in the dorm. She saw him pull up, kissed me, and went out to his F250 Super Cab and climbed in, showing lots of butt cheek as she did.

When I started collecting porn I never even thought about sharing her, but her liking pornography had turned things around for me and, although surprised initially, I didn't have a problem with it. I watched her climb in and shut the door and I imagined him, like in a porn flick, putting is hand under her dress.

I pictured her letting him reach to her panties and move a finger or two under the edge of her underwear. I figured his fingers would find her pussy, work their way in, and slide in as far as he could reach. Like a scene from a porn film, he would not wait until they got some place to explore her juicy pussy.

Many films in my collection played in my head. I saw Linda Lovelace deep throating a stallion-sized dick. I imagined Candy Love sucking my wife's trucker dude in the front seat of his truck, except instead of Candy it was my wife with his cock halfway down her throat. I pictured Angela White bent over the back of the seat, except rather than Angela it was Claire taking him between her legs from behind as she kneeled over the backseat.

I put on some of my favorite films and as I watched I substituted Claire for the women in the scenes. I imagined him fucking her from above as she stretched out below him on a huge king-sized bed. I watched the scene and replaced the porn actress with the mental image of my wife.

Since I liked watching others have sex in porn, I understood I probably would also like watching Claire being fucked by another man. I had never asked her, but I wondered if she would ever agree to let me watch. Considering what she was able to do and enjoy now, I guessed that she may just be okay with it. Before, she never would have agreed to even look at porn, and never to have sex with someone else, but now both were something she'd do and enjoy.

She was like my latest acquisition in my porn collection, and I favored her like a valued piece of collectable. She is my partner, my love, my source of pride, and she is the root of so much sensual gratification. I love her, I need her, and I crave her sexual happiness.

When she came home from being with him all I wanted was to hold her, listen to her voice, and show her how much I cared. She is my most valued piece in my collection, and the day I obtained her I gained the best part of my life.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,075 Followers