Tara Shows Off

Story Info
Hot wife goes hot again.
1.5k words
3.71
11k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew that my wife Tara had a wicked and wild past. We met at a friends place, the local hang out where we both got our weed from. Our mutual friend Mark got Tara and I together. Tara and I started out as stoner hiking buddies before we became lovers.

This happened back in the '90's. I was a 32 year old college student two years from graduating when we met. She was a 24 year old exotic dancer working at one of the better establishments downtown. We kept things on a back burner until I graduated.

To be totally honest with you, if Tara and I had met at the club while she was working dancing naked on stage for the horny men throwing dollars at her we would have never gotten together. But we didn't. We met getting stoned at a friends house on a warm rainy day.

Our Relationship was magical from the start. After the nasty breakup with my ex I never thought that I'd feel that spark again. But there it was with Tara, that magical spark that makes your belly burn with desire. She made me happy again.

We waited until I graduated from the University before we started sharing apartments before eventually moving into a place of our own. Tara was on the pill and I had a vasectomy. It wasn't long after we got married that we started talking about wanting children.

I told Tara honestly that at the time with the ex thinking that both boys were mine. Then finding out that they each had different father's and i wasn't one of them. I told Tara that I could try to get the vasectomy reversed but suggested that it would easier if she just went off the pill. Tara loved the idea and after living for the last two years more or less monogamously she turned back into a hot horny cock craving cum loving slut right before my eyes. I loved it.

Tara got herself back into shape. She lost the weight going to the gym, running, swimming even lifting some weights. Tara had a bad influence on me as well, getting me to work out losing a few pounds and inches. Before I knew it I was married to a hot exotic dancer that just wasn't working at the time. I guess Tara wasn't sure what I would think about my wife dancing naked on stage for drunk horny men.

The next spring Tara and I took a vacation renting a condo for a week on the Big Island of Hawaii. This was the mid 90's and we were too chicken to bring our stash on the jet with us. So the first order of business after checking out our vacation rental was to go score some juicy bud.

We got in our rental car and took off south out of Hilo until we found a town with a headshop. I let Tara do all the talking, she looked so hot with her long brown hair cascading over her tan shoulders. It didn't help that she wasn't wearing a bra to keep her ample D cup breast from bouncing all around under her sun dress.

The nice young hippie lady made a phone call and said that we should go to a bar not far away and wait there for someone. So off we went to find this nebulous bar the name I can't remember. But we found it, the only place open, not hard to find. We parked around the corner and went it. The place was as dark as midnight in a North Dakota. It smelled of stale beer, uncleaned restrooms, smoke and cheap perfume. There were very few people there but in we went.

Tara found a table I went to the bar for a few beers. We hadn't been there more than ten minutes when some local looking surfer kind guy came up and said that his name was Keone and heard that we were looking for something. We didn't want to get busted and I guess neither did he. The three of us were in that uncomfortable pause when Tara came right out and asked me if I wanted to watch her trade sex for weed. Without out thinking I said, "Sure", I think that took Keone by surprise and said, "okay, why not, lets go, where?",, Tara looked around and said, "Right here, this will do fine and then turned around pulled up her short sundress to show both of us that she wasn't wearing any panties and her pussy was open and wet with lust.

I got out of the way and watched this hung local stud pull out his enormous cock just to easily sink that thing deep into my wife Tara's hot pussy. I loved the look on my hot wife Tara's face as she smiled at me lost in lust. I also enjoyed the look on Keone's face as he got into fucking my wife Tara's pussy hard and fast. I'll never forget Tara's large breasts swaying as she got fucked over the back of one of the booths. The best porn show I'd ever seen.

It wasn't long before Keone started blowing a big load of fertile sperm deep into my wife Tara's hungry love hole. I couldn't believe it. I had a very hard time not busting a nut myself, but I wanted to wait to give my spunk to my hot wife Tara when we got back to our condo.

With a smile and his phone number Keone gave Tara a bag of some killer Big Island Bud so off we went. We were kissing and all over each other as we raced to our bed so that we could get stoned to the bone and then fuck each other silly. It was great. I loved plunging my rock hard eight inch cock into my slut of a hot wife Tara's wonderful cum filled pussy. The sex, the bud, thinking about how much I loved watching Tara share her hot pussy with another guy right in front of me.

Tara and I woke up late, showered, made love, talking about what went on in the bar the day before. I knew that Tara was wondering what I'd say, what I thought, when I kissed her and told her honestly that it really got me hot and horny watching her let another man fuck her. We wanted to have a baby and this is a great way to get pregnant. But I'd rather her be a total slut fucking hundreds of men once, then one guy hundreds of times.

That night we went to a wild party near the Hilo College campus. The week Tara fucked Keone for was great, everyone loved it. We were soon the life of the party. That's when Tara came up and asked me if I wanted to watch her be a gang bang train pulling slut? I kissed her said that I hope to take my wife home totally filled to the brim with hot fertile sperm. And then off Tara went, off to get pregnant by getting her pussy filled with sperm, lots and lots of sperm.

I don't know if Tara took any drugs that night only smoking lots of Keone's killer bud, but she was on fire. I watched Tara give her pussy to countless men. She would suck guys off swallowing down their jizz letting the extra get smeared all over her heavy D cup breasts and hard nipples. At the same time letting guys put their hard cocks into her wide open and well used pussy. Most would blow their creamy loads into her very happy honey hole, but some would blow a wad all over her back, even up into her hair.

At one point Tara and I were on a bed. I was making love to her upper half while her naked lower half hung over the side of the bed. Guys kept coming up sticking their hard cocks into her. While Tara and i just kept on kissing, ignoring the guys and their fun.

Tara was a total cream covered woman by the time we got home around sunrise. We smoked the last of Keone's weed and then fucked before falling to sleep.

When we woke up and showered the first thing we did was call Keone to say that we needed more of his killer Da' Kine. He told us where to go. Tara dressed in hardly anything. A cut off cotton tank top, short shorts. With no panties you could easily see her lusciously long love lips hanging down for all to see. I loved it, told Tara that she looked hot and maybe this time we'll get more weed. Tara kissed me as we heading out the door to get more weed.

When we got to Keone's house there were four of his friends there to help make it a fair trade I guess. More guys, more weed, fair is fair. For the next two or three hours I got to watch my hot wife Tara enjoy fucking five hung local studs.