Kiss It!

Story Info
Wife follows husbands instructions after making a deal.
1.7k words
3.54
26k
21
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zzwanda
zzwanda
14 Followers

"Kneel down!"

She looked at me as if to say "who the fuck are you to tell me what to do!"

"KNEEL...NOW!!" I clapped my hands together hard to emphasize the command.

Slowly, she started to bend her knees and haltingly, lowered herself to the floor.

She looked at me waiting for my next command..."unbutton your blouse!" She looked down and began to undo the buttons, one at a time starting at the bottom and continuing upwards till only the button at the fullness of her bust remained closed. I could see her black lace bra peeking out above and below the button, but wanted to see it exposed completely.

"WELL??"

She again raised her hand and undid the last button.

I've never seen my wife look lovelier or more vulnerable.

Neither had my friend Hal. He was sitting, watching as I set the scene for the upcoming action.

My wife Helen, is a very pretty woman with a body any man or woman would like to work over, but she's just not very willing to experiment. She has nice, firm well shaped breasts...not huge, but certainly more than a mouthful! Her areoles are puffy and close to 2 inches across. That would be enough to make any man happy, but her nipples become very pointy and hard when she becomes excited. I love to chew on them lightly. until she can't take it anymore. It looked to me like they were starting to harden as she exposed her bra to me and to Hal. Hal and I have been friends since before college and have been involved in numerous sexual situations at school and since. Neither of us are bi but we're so used to each other that there's no shyness between us. We've been on opposite ends of the same woman on many occasions.

One thing about Hal...he has an enormous head on his cock! It's just a bit smaller than a tennis ball and he shoots seemingly, endless amounts of jizz when he cums. It's not that long for a prick, but it is a wide load!

Helen is going to be introduced to Hal's cock for the first time today.

"Why are you doing this to me, Charlie?"

"That was our deal...you get to go to Vegas with your friends and I get you for 24 hours...willing to do whatever I say!"

"Push your blouse under your arms so we can get a better look at your bra."

While she didn't look happy about it, she complied and after she did, we got closer and took a real nice look at how that black lace bra caressed her breasts and lifted them...ever so lightly.

"Put your hands behind your back and clasp your hands!"

I took out a velcro strap and wrapped it around her wrists...tight enough to keep her hands from interfering with what was about to be coming, but not tight enough to hurt.

Hal leaned down and planted a kiss right on the swell of her right breast. Helen flinched and leaned back, trying to avoid Hal's kiss.

"Hey! That's not part of the deal...!"

"Whatever I say for 24 hours...that's the deal!"

I could see the wheels starting to turn as Helen was imagining what might be coming up...

"I'd sure like to get a better look at those beauties, Chuck!"

I went over and lifted her right breast out of the bra and tucked the bra underneath to keep her breast obscenely, pointing straight out. "Go ahead Hal, do the other one." Helen shot me a look like she was going get even with me for this as Hal gently freed her left breast from it's constraint. Hal blurted out "God, look at those titties!!" and he grabbed both and gave a squeeze, followed by a kiss on each nipple. Helen's cheeks started to fill with color as she was clearly embarrassed while at the same time becoming aroused by the treatment she was receiving. I went closer and grabbed both breasts and pinched her nipples. Helen let out a little squeal as her breathing became a little heavier. I told Hal "suck on them if you want" and boy, did he ever. He sucked and licked and gave little bites all over her nipples and breasts, while he was squeezing the one he wasn't kissing. I could see that Helen was ready for more.

"Take it out Hal!"

Hal opened his belt, unzipped his pants and let them drop. Helen's eyes were fixed on bulge in his crotch. It looked like she wasn't sure what she was looking at.

Hal waited for a few seconds and then dropped his briefs and up stood his very hard, bulbous cock.

Helen found herself face to face with the fattest cock she's ever seen.

"What the Fuck?? What am I supposed to do with that?"

"Kiss it"

"What do you mean, Charlie?"

"Kiss it!"

She leaned forward, ever so slowly and planted a tiny little peck of the oversized cock head.

"Now what?" she asked with a slightly wiseass attitude.

"Kiss it again!"

She leaned forward again and just as she was about to kiss it I told her..."and keep kissing it until you've kissed every square inch of his prick!"

She shot me a sideways glance but proceeded to kiss Hal's cock all around the head and down the side and back to the head and kept it up until she had kissed his cock, up, down and all around. Hal was enjoying the kisses and I was as hard as a rock watching my sweet wife kissing this giant prick.

"Kiss his balls!"

She bent down a bit and reached under his cock and started kissing his balls for the next few minutes.

Hal was loving it and I thought I might cum in my pants...it was so fucking hot to see my wife kissing someone else's balls.

"Now, Lick it!"

"wha..?"

"Lick it...lick his pee hole...lick his entire cock all over and make it nice and wet!"

Helen stuck her tongue out and touched it to Hal's pee hole. Slowly she started licking up and down his slit until a little clear liquid emerged from his pee hole. She pulled her he'd back when she realized what was happening.

"Lick it Up...Now!!"

She stuck her tongue out again and licked the precum right out of Hal's pee hole and continued licking his huge head as well as the entire shaft, up and down. After that she went right to his balls and started licking without being told. Every now an then she's go back and lick his slit to collect any precum that might have come out. She was giving me the show of my life.

"Now Kiss it and then lick it! One kiss and one lick...all over till I say otherwise!"

Helen gave Hal's cock an nice sexy kiss, followed by a long slow lick. Then, she did it again and again. After 20 rounds of kisses and licks, the kisses were with an open mouth as she continued licking and kissing my friends cock. It seemed as though she was trying to get the head into her mouth as she French kissed his cock, but only a bit of the head ever made it in. Soon, as she continued the kissing and licking, some sucking started taking place and before long, she was giving Hal a world class blow job. She was letting out these little moans as she tried to get Hal's prick to enter her mouth, all the while kissing and licking the pee hole and licking up all his pre cum. She was as hot as I've ever seen her as she gave her best effort to get that cock into her mouth.

Hal started to groan and I knew he was getting ready to blow...

The timing was perfect as Helen backed off to catch her breath, Hal let loose with as big a load of cum as I'd ever seen from him and landed with force right on Helen's face, in her mouth and up her nose. She had a look of panic on her face like she didn't know what to do, so she quickly covered Hal's pee hole with her mouth as he second shot let loose right into the back of her throat. She started to gag, cough and spit semen as her body shook a little. Hal's cocked popped free and blast number three hit Helen squarely in her left eye. She shook her head and then covered his cock with her mouth again to catch the rest of his jizz with her mouth. Hal left his cock there till it started to soften and when it did, Helen finally got his prick into her mouth. She sighed as though she has finally conquered Mt. Everest. She sucked and sucked until finally Hal pulled out as it was a little sensitive for him.

Helen looked at me and just then realized that I'd set up the video recorder and and had gotten the whole thing down for our future enjoyment.

"Lick your lips!"

Helen's tongue came out of her mouth and slowly licked her lips, capturing the cum that was left there.

This time, she played to the camera...what a sexy little slut she had turned into this afternoon. I freed her hands and told her to clean her face with her fingers and then lick it all into her mouth. Again, she played to the camera, running her finger along her face and guiding the cum on her face, directly into her well used mouth.

I looked at her tits and couldn't believe the amount of cum that had collected on her tits. They looked like a couple of frosted cup cakes!

"Lick your tits!" I commanded... "Clean all that jizz off your tits!"

Helen looked down and saw how wet she was..."Wow!" and lifted up her right breast and began licking the cum into her mouth. She licked around her nipples and even gave herself a little bite as she looked right into the camera. She followed by giving her left breast the exact same treatment. When she was finally finished cleaning herself up, I commanded..."now crawl over here to me" as I took out my rock hard 7 inches...

zzwanda
zzwanda
14 Followers