Tara Tied up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other thing forming was the need to take a leak, an impulse he was quick to act on.

As he returned from the toilet, Dave paused in the doorway to the hall. He could see that Kurt still hadn't managed to subdue his dog and he stopped and listened for a second. He could hear the faint buzzing again. Hesitantly he stepped toward the master bedroom. As he drew closer the buzzing intensified in volume, then he heard what could only be described as a muffled grunt.

Stopping at the door he peaked through the small gap but was unable to see anything except the edge of a bed. He checked over his shoulder and then took a deep breath before sliding the door open.

Daves eyes opened wide in shock as they drank in the scene before him. On the bed was the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen. She lay reclined with a gag in her mouth and her firm breasts standing to attention. She had long blonde hair and smooth skin. Her face was beautiful with large green eyes and delicate features. She stared back at him like a deer in the headlights. They stared into each others eyes for a moment before Dave gave into his urges, inspecting her erect nipples before his eyes travelled down to the velvety lips that lay at her centre, completely exposed and completely drenched with her arousal.

Daves chest heaved as he breathed heavily, taking in every detail, from the light pink hue of her nipples to the small glistening nub of her clitoris peaking out from beneath its hood, just begging to be touched.

Slowly he steeled himself and brought his moral compass to the fore. This was someone else's wife, and she had been tied up, probably against her will. It was his chivalrous duty to save her. He checked over his shoulder, still no sign of Kurt.

Putting his hands up in an attempt to show that he had no malicious intent, he averted his eyes and spoke. 'I'm sorry you're in this mess, I'm here to help you.'

Tara just gave a muffled grunt in reply. Her eyes were wide, appearing almost manic with what Dave assumed was fear. How mistaken he was. He strode towards her, kneeling on the bed. He stared into her wide eyes, noting their beautiful green shade. Reaching behind her he unclasped the gag and removed it from her mouth.

'Please...' she spoke, her voice coming out as a rasp, her muscles struggling to contract after being gagged for so long. She opened and closed her mouth trying to regain control of her voice.

'Don't worry.' Said Dave 'I'll untie you now.'

'There's no time!' Gasped Tara, finally finding her voice.

Dave checked over his shoulder. Still no sign of Kurt. 'I'll be quick,' he stated reaching for her bonds.

'No,' gasped Tara more firmly. 'There's no time. Quick in the bottom drawer of my bedside table she motioned with her head.'

Dave looked at her confused, then slid off the bed and opened the prescribed drawer. It was full of womens panties, the topmost of which was a lacy blue thong.

'The wand, under my panties,' rasped Tara.

Dave looked confusedly between Tara and the drawer. Slowly he slid the panties to the side. He fished out a corded hitachi wand from underneath. He held it up towards her. Tara looked up at him.

'Well plug it in!' Her voice had regained strength, and with it came a hint of frustration.

Dave obliged before turning to her for further instruction.

Tara raised her eyebrows in exasperation 'Use it on me!'

Dave turned it on and and slowly directed it towards her sopping pussy. He had been so taken aback by her abrupt instructions that he was only now starting to question how he had gotten here when only seconds before he'd been intent on freeing her.

'What the fuck is going on here!' Kurts voice made them both jump.

'Nooooo!' Tara let out a moan of frustration. She had been so close.

Dave looked mortified, caught in the act. He was frozen with the wand in mid air.

'Ahh, um,' he stammered.

'Well?' Queried Kurt, cocking an eyebrow.

Dave steeled himself for confrontation, straightening his back and puffing out his chest slightly.

'I'm saving her.' He was hoping to sound confident, but the sentence came out sounding rather meek.

'From?' Kurt looked at him miffed.

'Ahh you?' Dave looked down, feeling like a chastised school boy.

'With a vibrating wand?' Kurt smirked, eyebrow still raised.

Daves already shaky confidence wavered further. 'We'll I was saving her, but then she asked for the wand and I got distracted,' the words tumbled out of him. ' Anyway you shouldn't tie her up. I won't let you treat her that way.'

Kurts smirk widened. He strode across the room until he was standing on the other side of Tara. He reached out to Dave demanding to be passed the wand. Dave hesitated for a moment before passing it to him. Kurt flicked the switch and the wand begun to hum. 'I didn't tie her up,' he stated, gesturing with the wand. He lowered his arm until the wand was mere inches from Taras abdomen. Her eyes followed its progress hungrily.

'Tara tied herself up, didn't you babe.' Kurt ran the wand slowly across her breasts, making sure to linger on her rigid pink nipples.

'Yeeessssss,' Tara drawled, her eyes closing as her back arched involuntarily.

Kurt traced the wand down across her smooth abdomen and navel before guiding it down the crease of her groin, taking great care not to touch the soft lips of her beautiful pussy.

'Mmmmmm.' Tara gave a long sigh.

'I...I don't believe you,' stammered Dave. 'She's just saying that because you're manipulating her with the wand.'

Kurt grazed the wand against the outer fold is Taras labia.

'Mmmmm!' Her voice raised an octave.

Kurt took the wand away.

'Good point.'

'Awwwhh,' Tara exclaimed in frustration.

Kurt turned to Tara. 'If you can convince Dave that you tied yourself up, then I'll let you cum.'

Tara stared at him wide eyed, then her full attention turned to Dave.

'I did it, I tied myself up. It was supposed to be a treat for Kurt. I didn't know he was bringing you home.'

Dave looked at her wincing. 'Yeah but I just heard him bribe you with convincing me. It's okay Tara. You don't have to do this. I can get you out.'

They looked at each other for a second. 'No Dave! I did this! Honest! Kurt and I play these games where we push each other's limits. I tied myself up and sent him a picture, he was supposed to come home and fuck my brains out. Instead I've been trapped in here being teased for hours.'

Dave still didn't look convinced.

Taras voice became more desperate as she stared into Daves eyes pleadingly. 'Dave I did this. You have to believe me! Look at my snatch!' His eyes shifted down to her glistening wet hole. 'Look at the sheets! I've been juiced up and desperate to cum for hours.' She could see his resolve beginning to waver. 'I did this! I'm a slut for Kurts massive cock. I'm so horny! I'm just a naughty girl all tied up and desperate to be fucked! Please Dave! Please let me cum.' Dave grimaced, feeling torn, he looked between Kurt and Tara. 'Please Dave! I want to have my pussy stretched! I want it filled with hot sticky cum! I want some nice hot cum on these perky titties, I want to take a load in my mouth, I just want to cum! I need an orgasm! Pleeeeaase!' Taras voice had become high pitched, almost shrill at this point, so desperate was her need.

'Fine,' sighed Dave, 'I believe you.'

Tara grinned.

Kurt lowered the wand pressing it to her clit. He had already opened his phone with his other hand. Using the app, he cranked the vibrator to full at the exact same time.

Tara reacted instantly. Her back arched as if she had been struck by lightning, her head tilted back and she emitted a scream of pure ecstasy.

'Eeeeeeeaaaaaaah!!!!!'

Every muscle in her body was taught as her orgasm ripped through. After about ten seconds her body went limp as her orgasm subsided. Her hips lowered to the bed and her head dropped towards her chest. But Kurt did not let up. He followed her hips down to the mattress, keeping pressure on her clit. Taras head snapped up. Her eyes wide like saucers, they struggled to focus on his face. Her hips bucked up and down a few times. And she babbled jibberish as she stared at him with wide eyes. She tried to speak repeatedly but kept being overcome by the sensation.

'Ergnagnhahgnt! Worght argot youghrt doingrt????!! Faaaarckkkkkkk!!'

Taras eyes rolled back in her head, her hips jumped up off the bed and then back down a number of times. Kurt followed her each time, maintaining a constant pressure.

Tara threw her head back then and screamed.

'Fuuuuuuuuaaaarrrrrrrkkkkkkkknnnnggghhhh!'

Her hips raised and as Kurt and Dave both watched mesmerised as the muscles of her vagina contracted emitting a large gush of liquid. It sprayed from her like a tap that had just been opened wide, drenching the already wet sheets between her legs. The gushing subsided for a second before her snatch contracted again projecting a small stream of fluid over a meter away and off the end of the bed. She squirted three more times before sinking back into the bed.

Kurt followed her again with the wand.

Tara opened her mouth wide. Her neck craned back towards the bed head and her chest lifted making her ample bosom bounce.

'MY FUCKING CUNT!! FUCK MY FUCKING CUUUUUNNNTTT!!!!!!!'

Her hips bucked in and out continuously, the muscles of her wet twat contracting with each orgasm.

Finally Kurt removed the wand and turned the vibrator off. Tara gave a long low sigh as her body relaxed, going limp against her bonds. She stared up at Kurt with a dreamy, far off look in her eyes.

Kurt smiled down at her and slowly removed his shorts and underwear, lowering them to the floor. His impressive cock sprung free, already fully erect. It was thick and throbbing after watching Tara cum so hard. The veins stood out along the length of his shaft, tracing their way to the soft domed head at his peak. He removed his shirt and then still holding the wand he climbed in onto the bed between her legs. He paused for a second, appreciating the smooth clean skin of her wet opening. He reached down stroking the small patch of hair with a gentle finger. Tara shivered at his touch and her eyelids fluttered but remained closed.

Kurt felt the bed shift as Dave knelt beside them. He'd followed Kurts lead and removed his clothes. His cock was on display, fully erect with a dribble of precum seeping from the tip. His eyes were ravenous as he stared at Tara.

'Here.' Kurt offered him the wand.

Dave grabbed the handle but Kurt didn't let go.

They locked eyes.

'You only touch her with this. Got it.' Dave nodded. 'You can do what you want with it but you only touch her with this.'

'Got it.'

Kurt let go of the wand and began to slide his shaft against her soft lips. He traced his domed head up and down her slit, coating it in her moisture.

'Oooohhh.' He groaned at such a divine sensation.

Taras eye lids fluttered and she gave a small 'Mmm,' of satisfaction.

Slowly Kurt entered her. God she was tight. Her pussy spasmmed with small aftershocks from her earlier orgasms, rhythmically gripping and releasing him.

Finally he felt himself bottom out as she engulfed his full length.

The bed shifted as Dave moved himself around the bonds to be kneeling beside Tara. With one hand he placed the wand against her right breast, while with the other he pumped his cock.

Kurt slowly pumped in and out of Tara. Her body was still slack against the bonds that held her, her eyes were closed and her expression dreamy, her features stuck in a slack, post orgasmic stupor.

Her mouth gaped open and she moaned 'Ooooh gooood!'

Dave switched the wand to her left breast grinning as both her nipples stood erect and proud.

Kurt picked up pace slowly, his cock gliding in and out easily, lubricated by her needy snatch. Nothing compared to her wet warmth, to her tightness, the feeling of her muscles contracting around his rod, milking him.

Then Dave put the wand on Taras clit.

'HOLY SSSSHHHHIIIIIITTTTTT!!!!!!!!'

Her eyes went wide and stared through Kurt at the ceiling, unseeing. Her pussy clamped down. If he'd thought she was tight before then this took things to a whole new level. Kurt began to pump in and out as fast as he could, gliding in and out like a piston.

'Oooooohh myyy fucking goooood!' Taras voice had gone high pitched and squeaky as she squeezed out the words.

Then she came. And again and again.

'Fuuuuuuck! Fuuuuuck! Fuuuuuck!' Tara squealed.

Kurt kept pumping into her, holding her thighs as she bucked and rocked with her climax's. Dave kept the wand pressed firmly into her clit causing her orgasms to blend into one another in a constant stream.

Kurt could feel himself getting closer and closer. Then he heard Dave grunt as he pumped himself frantically. He saw a rope of hot cum splatter across Taras perfect breasts, then another, before a third rope hit her on the chin before slowly dribbling down her neck.

This was Taras limit, she gave a guttural cry, her body thrashing uncontrollably as she came to an almighty climax. She screeched Kurts name as he erupted inside her filling her with rope after rope of hot cum.

'KKKKUUUUURRRRRTTTTT!!!!!!!!!'

Finally he slumped against her, completely spent. He gently pushed the wand away, resting inside her as he painted heavily. Tara hung slack against her bonds, completely passed out as far as he could tell. Small aftershock rippled through her pelvis, vibrating around his member.

After a few minutes he slid slowly from her folds. They both gave a small 'Oooh,' at the sensation. A small rivulet of his cum leaked from her moist lips, tracing its way down between her soft cheeks to the bedsheets below. With each aftershock more drooled out, pooling between her legs.

After collecting his thoughts Kurt turned to Dave. 'I said no touching! Except for the wand!' He growled angrily, gesturing towards the lines of cum that streaked Taras neck and chest.

'Ah, um, s...sorry. I, ah, um, I, I didn't mean to.' Dave stammered, taken off guard by the outburst.

Kurt grinned at him 'Yeah, I know. I'm just fucking with you. I'm going to clean her up.' He gestured towards Tara. 'Why don't you grabs us some beers and I'll meet you in the lounge in 10. Hopefully we haven't missed the coaches post match press conference.'

'Ah, um, yeah sure,' spluttered Dave as he hastily jumped from the bed and begun to pull on his trousers.

Once he was gone Kurt gently untied Tara. Grabbing a hand towel from their ensuite, he wet it before tenderly wiping the sweat and cum from her body. He pulled the covers up around her and left her to sleep off her stupor. Kurt pulled his clothes on and trudged out of the room fervently hoping that he hadn't missed too much post match analysis.

12