Tara's Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A-Ah-"

"Is that okay, Cindy?" The angel smiled, tracing her cool finger over the hellhound's slit again, before gently pulling back her clitoral hood with the other hand. Cinder heard a jar open, and a moment later, the angel's fingertips were back, moist and lubricated as they traced slowly... up and around the skin sorrounding Cinder's clit... until, quite suddenly...

"H-HAA..." The hellhound gasped, as the angel suddenly pounced, her fingertips circling the exposed nub gently, ever so lightly. It felt so, so good, and Tara didn't stop, Cindy gasping gently as the light touches continued.

But...

It was almost enough. But it wasn't enough. The angel sighed happily, leaning her head to the side as her fingertips continued to move, caressing at the slightly frustrated hellhound's sex so, so gently. Cindy's legs twitched, jumping and shaking in the restraints. Why wouldn't the angel just speed up? She needed more... Just a little bit more.

"Can, ah, canyougofasterplease... A-Ahnn. T-Tara?" Cinder tried, staring at the angel's back.

Tara giggled. "Shh-shh-shhhhh." She whispered. "Let's not talk for a bit, okay?"

The hellhound gulped. "B-But-"

"Nice and quiet, okay?" Tara said softly. "Will you do that?"

"B-But, a-ah- Y-You're slowing down-"

Tara's caress, within minutes, went from stimulating, to frustrating, to completely unbearable. Quickly, Cinder realised that she could indeed have cum from the stimulation the angel had been giving her to begin with. But... The angel, she was slowing down and speeding up. In time with...

"A-Ah, I think... H-Ha, please just, don't stop please..." The hellhound moaned, realising that she was cresting the wave for the first time. "Don't stop..." Oh, finally. This would be over soon, then. How long had it been? She glanced over at the hourglass, then at the digital clock on the bedstand.

...Ten minutes!? She'd never taken that long to approach orgasm in her life.

It was Tara's fault. This... This cute little thing. Did she even know how to stimulate someone properly? Well... Her deft touches were, perhaps, kind of amateurish. Or at least, it had seemed that way at first. It was only now that the hellhound was beginning to notice the level of precision Tara actually had. How she seemed to know where the most sensitive areas were on the hellhound's exterior, and not only that. But also, just when she was about to...

The fingertips lifted away suddenly, the hellhound gasping with surprise. "A-Aah!" She yelped. "Why the hell did you stop?! I was about to-"

"You were about to win, silly." The angel said softly. "I have to make sure that doesn't happen. It's the rules..." She caressed around the edges of the hellhound's aching, jumping sex again.

"Look, this is s-stupid!" Cinder half-screamed. "Do you want to have sex with me or not?!"

"I don't want to have sex with a girl that's so unable to control herself that she can't make herself cum when she wants to..." Tara smiled, her fingers cresting the hellhound's slit as she began to touch the clit again, very lightly. "That's a bit pathetic, isn't it?" She sighed. "I guess you'll have to just keep trying..."

Cinder fumed. This was stupid. This wasn't what she'd wanted. This cruel little- "A-AH!" She yelped, as one of the fingers pushed its way inside.

"Shh..." The angel whispered, her slow, circling caresses pausing only briefly to position herself a little closer, her finger stirring the hellhound's insides as she began to twitch and whine, writhing uselessly against the arm restraints. "Juuuust... Keep trying. Thaaaat's it. What a good girl..." She sighed, as the hellhound bucked a little. "Do you like my little touches...?" Her voice fell even lower. "Keep trying... Juuuust..." Her fingers slowly moved out, resuming the unbearable caresses. Cinder tried to count them, desperately attempting to ignore her own twitches and gasps. One... Two... Three...

"Keep trying..."

Fifty-six... Fifty seven... Oh, my, still Fifty seven... Oh, that one took so long to tail off. Fifty eight...

Cinder gasped, tears in her eyes as she bucked and twitched. She was right on the edge, now. She was so close. Just a little more... Just a little fucking more! "Please, I, Haaa... I need some more!" She yelled, trying desperately to shift her position, to angle her back so she was closer to the angel's gentle fingertips. But Tara wouldn't let her. The angel wouldn't allow her to cum.

She built her and built her, winding her sex up tighter and tighter with her circling, stirring fingernails, her warm, gentle breath. Again, the stimulation got slower and slower, her clit responding more and more. "You have to try to hide it from me more, silly..." Tara cooed, as Cinder began to pant again just as she slowed to a stop. "Dear me, you're really bad at this game." The angel sighed, stroking the hellhound's bucking thighs. "Poor thing... You can't seem to cum. Just... Keep trying, okay?"

Cinder whined.

"There there, don't get angry. It's not my fault you can't manage to have one little orgasm, is it?"

It very much was Tara's fault. The angel's caresses, her careful touches, had been growing incredibly precise, her level of skill and practice at this now self evident. She giggled, her fingers gently hooking the hellhound's slit again as she watched Cinder thrash against the straps holding her arms and wrists firm. But the hellhound could do nothing. She was completely at Tara's mercy, and Tara was taking full advantage.

"Isn't it not normal... not to be able to cum from someone touching you and playing with you like this?" The angel jabbed, a cruel delight in her voice as she gently stopped a third orgasm, then a forth. "Are you a bit of a freak, then?" She whispered cruelly, a few minutes later.

"S-Shut up!" The hellhound gasped. "A-AAH! Stop! Stop it! I want to do something else, j-just stop! Let me up!"

"Oh, my little puppy." The angel said softly, the gentle, nimble caress continuing. "The game isn't over... And we don't need to stop. We're both sooooo, so cosy, and you're so beautifully restrained. We both know there's nowhere you need to be. There's nobody looking for you, so, you see..." her fingers caressed at the straps holding Cinder down... "There's no reason to let you up. Not before you win, or we get to put your gift in place, in... Five hours and fifteen minutes, now. So juuuust... Ah-ah-ah! Silly, your body is being too honest with me. I caught it trying to cum again. You've got to try harder. You'll never win at this rate..."

Another orgasm was blocked, gently yet firmly stopped by the angel lifting away, blowing on her sex gently and teasing her fingernails along the slit as the hellhound bucked and pulled at the restraints, unable to escape from underneath this tiny girl. Then another, and then another. It went on for what seemed like hours, but the hellhound knew it wasn't. She could see the minutes passing on the clock, each one an intolerable, torturous eternity of gentle, cruel edging from the angel.

Finally, the touches came to a stop. "How pathetic..." She heard the angel purr. "Your body is so bad at cumming. I'm really trying to help you out, buuuut..." Her hand skated along Cinder's thigh again, spreading warm wetness along it that only dripped down into the bedsheets. "Shall I go even easier on you? How about..." She lifted the lid of the box next to her. "Ah... Yes. Lovely."

Cinder only saw the brush for a moment before it disappeared in front of the angel, the sight of the ornate handle and soft bristles causing her to immediately stiffen as she tried not to gasp from the gentle pokes of the angel's nails sinking into her thigh. "Calm down a bit now, puppy..." The angel whispered, pinching her cruelly. "I want us to go from the top, now. That's it..."

"H-Haaah..."

Cinder felt her clitoral hood peel back again before the brush made contact with it, her whole body jumping a little from the sudden sensation of it sweeping hard over her sex, then quickly pulling away. "Oh, how lovely..." The angel whispered, smiling back at her. "Did that feel good, Cindy?" She asked. "Do you want me to do it again?"

"Wh... Y-YES, bu- AAhnn...!"

The hellhound gasped as the second stroke hit, the angel surprising her yet again. Oh... Goodness. That one had... That one had really brought her close. But not... quite. She bucked and shook, trying to shake the just withheld orgasm out as the angel stroked her thigh, and she moaned desperately, but she just... couldn't.

"Poor thing." The angel whispered. "You just can't seem to cum... It's okay. You have a lot of time... We'll keep... juuuuuust..."

Stroke. "A-AAH!" The hellhound gasped, bucking again as the almost faded sensation of the last orgasm returned. Her body reeled from another long, endurant stroke, leaving the brush coupled to her sex, even after the angel lifted it away, by hanging strings of hot, sticky wetness. Then, after that faded, another. Then another. She tried, as she had already been trying, to hide her reactions, her closeness, her desperation. But Tara knew. The angel always seemed to know exactly how close she was. Her timing was perfect, practiced and precise. The hellhound was just a toy to her now. And she soon found that it was impossible not to writhe, or gasp, or pant.

It went on for... unbearably long. Half an hour by the wall clock's reckoning, but it felt so, so much longer. "Shhhhh..." The angel whispered. "You're so noisy. I'm glad I put a noise cancelling field on the room, or we'd be disturbing the whole building..." She shook her head. "Why are you being so pathetic? If you could just beat me, we could have all the sex and orgasms you could ever want..."

"J-JUST LET ME GO!" The hysterical hellhound screamed, both craving and dreading the next stroke as it suddenly came. "H-HAAH! PLEASE!" She went wild in the restraints, but it was useless. The angel's cruel, gentle touches wouldn't stop, and she had no chance of getting free. Tara smiled, enjoying her captive's reactions immensely -- but at the same time, growing bored of the repetitions.

Another technique, then. She took a moment to adjust her grip on the brush.

Touch, touch. It took the hellhound no time at all to notice what was happening now. The angel smiled a little more each time Cinder whimpered, gently rotating the brush against the hellhound's clit as she saw moisture finally begin to erupt from the beastwoman's dripping, twitching snatch, dribbling slowly down the insides of her upper thighs. She rewarded it with a gentle caress, her smile only growing wider as the brush drew yet more strings and dribbles of moisture away, drizzling the further eruptions over the hellhound's legs. They twitched and thrashed, then, the hellhound trying desperately to somehow escape, to protect herself from the gentle strokes and touches as Tara tutted, shifting a little. She drew the brush lightly over Cinder's sex by the very tip of its handle, hovering back to circle the hellhound's jumping, pulsing clit increasingly slowly.

Cinder couldn't take this. She couldn't take another moment of this. This angel was driving her crazy... "H-Ha, aah..." She panted. "Just... Please, I give up! I give up!" Her head rocked left and right as she strained at the segufix straps, pulling with all her might at the restraints as the angel giggled a little, only continuing to tease as her ass pressed down on the hellhound's stomach. "I don't want to play any more!"

"I already told you, you aren't allowed to give up," The angel said softly. She nodded towards the hourglass. "We've got four and a half more hours," She purred. "And if you can't manage to win, you'll just have to be a good girl and wear my gift..."

Cinder thrashed with all her might. She drove her weight up, desperately trying to shift her position even a little, but it was utterly useless. The segufix held her easily. The angel giggled a little, pausing to run the brush up and down the hellhound's bucking stomach as she leaned down to Cinder's ears.

"Strong, isn't it?" She purred softly, as the hellhound whimpered and gasped. "Rated up to 100kg, I'm told. Medical grade... Quite impossible to escape from without... this..." She held up the strange little magnet she had in her lap. "But I think we'll definitely have to keep it all locked until the end. I was right to use it; you really can't play fair. I can see you trying to grab me, you know."

"J-Just, ah, just let me go please please just- A-Haa... Aaah...!" The hellhound's body shook. "LET ME GO, PLEASE!" She begged, wriggling as much as she was able. The angel shook her head.

The fingers were back. They played with Cinder very gently, taking note of how excited the hellhound had gotten... and how desperate her body had become. It only took a few very gentle touches for Tara to feel the gentle patterns of throbs and tightening muscle that indicated it was time for her to lift her fingertips gently away, and run them along the hellhound's thigh as she thrashed and begged. Cinder had lost count of how many times she'd been stopped at her very limit, now, and Tara had never been counting in the first place. The number, in fact, was getting quite close to a hundred, and rising rapidly with the hellhound's increasing sensitivity. Now it only took a few very slow, very light strokes to take the hellhound right to the very edge. Tara frowned. This was something she normally liked about the game -- this increasing difficulty. But... It made her favoured techniques, the brushes, the feather-light touches, somewhat untenable.

Irritated at the hellhound's weakness, she elected to punish her with the rotating brush technique again. Cinder didn't notice her picking it up again, the place she had set it down impossible to see for the angel sitting upon her stomach -- and so feeling it return had an electric effect on the hellhound. "N-No, please!" Came the choked cry, in between gasps and pants. Oh, wonderful. Cinder had remembered this one.

Tara's teachers had often criticised her for her version of the rotating brush technique, and Tara didn't really think that this was fair. It wasn't her execution that was the problem -- that was perfect. The problem had been how long she elected to apply it. On the glans of a penis, or the clit, the rotating brush technique with a properly enchanted brush in just the right place could create an explosion of sensation... but overusing it, applying it for an extended time... that had a dangerous effect. That could break a victim mentally. Apparently, it was important not to do that.

The safe limit she had been taught was 10 minutes as the absolute maximum. And that, for very poorly behaved kept. But, this hellhound... this girl she had caught wasn't an angel. She wasn't of the church. She didn't deserve gentle treatment. She was a monster. A sinner. Her goddess had told her.

Tara smiled.

30 minutes, she decided, continuing to rotate the tip of the brush gently at the rapidly pulsing clit, feeling the hellhound's hips buck hard underneath her as her loins reacted, throbbing and aching. "Hush..." Tara purred. "Don't cry, now. A big, brave hellhound like you can take this..."

With a normal brush, the hellhound would be cumming buckets within seconds, but this brush... the purple streaks, the slight glow of the bristles gave it away. As long as the stimulation that pushed Cinder towards orgasm came from the center bristles of this brush, orgasm would be absolutely impossible for the hellhound. But that wouldn't stop her body from desperately trying, her tunnel clenching and loosening over and over as the juices flowed out over her body again. Oh... It was beautiful. So effective. Truly, her favourite technique.

"Please... T-Tara, please...!" The hellhound whimpered, whining with each reversal of the brush's spin, not understanding why she still couldn't get any relief as the burning from her loins spread tingles of desperation throughout her whole body. She blushed at how meek she sounded, feeling intense shame, but she couldn't stop trying to get the angel to respond to her. "A-AH, T-Tara! HmmMMmm... Tara... T-Tara! I, ahh, I want you to s-stop...!" She tried to sound composed, tough and in control, desperately fighting against the sensations, still tugging at the restraints. But she had no power here. When she heard the angel's giggle, she couldn't stop the tears.

"Shhhh..." Tara whispered, "I know, I know... It's okay. I know you can't manage to cum. You'll just have to keep bearing it... Ah... Hmmh." She shifted a little, pulling the hellhound's clitoral hood back a little further as she gently tilted the brush, then resumed the slow rotations as she pushed it closer, nullifying the orgasm-blocking effect quite deliberately by briefly allowing non-enchanted bristles to come into contact with the hellhound's body -- then, at the last possible moment, lifting the brush away and starting over.

Cinder screamed, going wild, but the angel was already starting again.

"And bearing it..." Tara whispered, ignoring the thrashing, maddened hellhound underneath her as the second minute began. This technique was quite a difficult one to perform correctly, even for someone with Tara's level of skill. "It's going to be a little tricky, buuuut... It's nothing a monster like you can't... tolerate..."

Cinder throbbed and ached. Another cycle went by, and the hellhound only got more and more agitated, gasping and crying as she lost the ability to form words.

"A-AH. AAH! Pl-AAH. Hhhh, pl-AAHN! HNNNN-MMM!" Cinder suddenly tried, desperately trying to talk. "PleeeeeeEEEeee, h-ha! Pluuuuuhmm!" The angel loved that. How she could mess with it, interrupt the hellhound's words with her movements each time she tried to form them, bringing the brush closer, tapering it to the left, to the right, pausing to tap and circle the twitching, throbbing nub with her soaked fingertips... it was so, so invigorating. And so, so de-stressing. It was igniting those sensations within Tara's own chastity belt that she had grown to enjoy immensely. Goodness, Tara had needed this.

"Maybe I'll let you go. Maybe we'll stop the game," She said, smiling as the 10 minute limit came and went. "Would you like that?"

"Y-AH! YUAAAH... YE-MMMH-Hhhhh, S-ST-AAH!"

"Oh, Cindy, I asked you a question. I don't understand what you're trying to say. Can you not answer a simple question?"

"Y-You- Ah... S-STOP IAAAH! I wahmmm! I wan, h-ha! Haaah, s-stop!"

"It's okay," The angel said softly. "I wasn't going to stop. I want to tease you more..."

It went on and on. Minute by minute. The hellhound eventually stopped fighting, stopped yelping. By twenty-five minutes, all Tara could hear was quiet, defeated panting and crying. It was musical to her, the indication of her captive, for the moment, being truly broken in. Regardless, Cinder's thighs couldn't keep still. They shook and writhed, testing the straps desperately, bouncing restlessly as the hellhound waited for her stamina to come back just so that she could exhaust herself testing them again. Finally, at thirty-two minutes, the angel having almost grown bored, but not quite, Cinder went wild again, crying incoherently as she threw her weight into the restraints. Tara almost felt sorry for her then, but still... Thirty-two minutes and twenty-three seconds wasn't really a very nice time to finally lift the brush away. Thirty-three minutes would be an odd number to stop at, and a multiple of eleven too, which was quite nasty. Thirty-five would be best, as it was a multiple of five, but... that was an odd number. She sighed, adjusting her position to better keep the hellhound still. "There's no need for all that..." She sighed. "It'll be just a little longer." She smiled, watching the desperate, flustered wetness puddle between the hellhound's legs. It wouldn't.