Tara's Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a moment -- but only a moment -- before the hellhound propelled herself into an upright position, panic visible in her flushed cheeks as she kicked away the bedclothes to clamp her eyes, for the first time, upon the beautifully crafted chastity belt locked onto her hips. Instantly she recognised the heavenly steel body, the hand finished patterns. This was one the angels had made, it had to be. It was an angel's belt, not something meant to be fitted on a needful being like her! But it was, formed to Cinder's exact size, made to her own measurements.

Was it the gift? Her claw slowly ran, almost reflexively, down the long, narrow slit on the front of the belt, following it between her legs and over her tightly confined pussy, rubbing, then scratching at the metal. Quickly, it was joined by the other as she ran both up the edges of the triangular shield covering her front, pushing into the muscle of her thighs. At no point did she find a gap where she could fit even a fingernail under the belt; near her crotch, in fact, nearly two inches of shielding prevented her from providing herself the slightest comfort. That was when she saw it, etched into the shiny metal on the opposite side to the one partially covered by the lock. The angel's handwriting. Cinderblock. Nr. 006234.

Slowly, her claw went to the giant lock at the front, gingerly clutching at it as she pushed at the tiny, rounded keyhole with her claw. She lifted it up a little, searching with her eyes for the hasp, but her eyes found nothing she could use -- the lock's attachment point was very well shielded, hidden below a thick metal hood that, given the material, would be bound to protect it from any kind of cutting tools for an order of decades of constant effort. Rather impulsively, Cinder gave it a tug. It clicked gently, terrifyingly. Her sex was locked away.

The angel had locked her into chastity.

Almost immediately, her paws went to the edges, tears forming in her eyes as she slowly got up, shaking with fear. She pushed at the belt, heaving and straining at it with all her might, but the grip it had on her little waist was so perfect and finely tuned that she could barely even budge it from side to side. She tried anyway, gasping and shaking as her wide eyes took in the belt from each angle, pushing down with all her strength to her left side, then her right, as she desperately tried to unseat this thing. But even if she heaved and wrenched at the gleaming, shimmering chastity belt with enough strength to break through a brick wall, it refused to budge an inch.

"No...!" She sobbed, her paws gripping the front and heaving at it, unable to even tilt the belt forward against the perfection of its fitment. "Please, please no..." She gasped.

She fell back onto the bed, arching her back as she drove all her strength into the beautiful chastity belt, but still it wouldn't yield a single centimetre. The hellhound's breathing only got faster, refusing to concede -- refusing to be defeated.

"Please please please please please... FUCK!"

She rolled onto her stomach, her arousal boiling over as she ground her body into the mattress, expecting to feel nothing. But it was worse than that. This perfectly formed chastity belt was crueller than that. Each time she wriggled and ground her hips from left to right, the dome that prevented the belt's inner wall from coming into contact with her sex rubbed just... ever so... slightly... against the very tip of her aching clit. "A-Ah... Mmmh..." Every time she pushed down hard, it pushed just... a little closer. "H-Ha...!" And every time she moved up, it moved just... a little further away. "H-H-Haahn. C-Come on..."

It was enough to get her excited. But it couldn't amount to real stimulation. Not even after she tried it for over 10 minutes, climbing onto pillows and eventually onto the edge of the bed to grind herself against it.

"Ha... H-Haa... C-COME ON...!" She screamed, her eyes wide with desperation. Her fingers reached back again, prying desperately at the metal. But there was nothing. No give.

No. NO. This thing -- this thing wouldn't restrain her. It wouldn't hold her. She'd get this thing off. She'd make it move -- she heaved, arching her back again as her hands began to ache, and her arms shook with frustration -- she'd make this fucking thing budge if it was the last thing she did. She went wild, shoving and clawing at the chastity belt, rolling over again to push and pull at the back, to wrench the thing down and off her body.

She... She wasn't a slave! She wasn't a submissive person! This was wrong! This... this chastity belt was locked on her so tightly, fitted so lovingly. It was snug, set well in place. Immovably so. It drove her insane...

She lept to her feet, trying desperately to hold back the tears, to be the brave, tough girl that she had thought she was. That grate between her legs... was it dripping, now?

She was desperate, so utterly desperate to touch herself, to finish off what that horrible angel had started. But there was no way. Her claws pushed and scratched and pried at every edge, but she couldn't fit even a fingernail under the chastity belt.

Her eyes darted towards the bedside table, and it was then that she saw the note. She snatched it up, wild fire in her eyes as she began to read;

Dearest little Cinder,

I'm so sorry I had to go, but I've got a really, really busy few months ahead of me. I wish that I could stay, and play with you more. But I'm afraid, from now on, you will have to try your best to bear it...

Poor, poor little Cindy. I'm sorry. I hope you at least can admire your gift. I spent so long making it perfect on you, making sure that it fit you and would keep you completely safe from further offending her grace. A model like this, the first and only one of its kind, I would normally charge many, many millions for. I'm quite certain that, without the key, it's quite impossible to damage or remove -- of course, you and any professionals with the relevant qualifications are very welcome to try. In fact, I encourage it! My associates will be keeping a close eye on you, as I love to be certain of how unfathomably secure my products are against even the most motivated, talented, driven and perhaps desperate intrusions into the sanctity of my work.

I'm afraid I don't know when we'll be able to see each other again. A few years, perhaps? For what it's worth, I'm so happy that you played with me. Your key uses some new techniques I came up with, and it's so pretty. It looks so, so cute next to the others on my necklace. In the holy name of her grace, I'll keep it safe and sound, with me at all times until I see you again.

Yours with love,

Tara DeCascatue,

Beltcrafter

Cinder's breath shook as she read the last few words. Her fists closed, anger and fear and arousal mixing together within her as she felt a hurricane of frustration and rage pass over her. Her paws closed into shaking fists, her mind trying to think of something she could so, just a single way out of this mess, and this chastity belt. Her claws, traced over it, both closing on the hard steel grate between her legs as angry tears finally began to roll down her face, and she fell back onto the bed, still dripping with utter desperation.

Her toes curled as her sex pulsed, and she pulled her knees up. She couldn't stand it. It was utterly torturous. She wanted to cum. She wanted to cum so much... And she couldn't.