Tara's Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At thirty five minutes, the angel decided to stop. "Shhhh." She said softly, as the hellhound whined, her sex stinging and throbbing under the angel's gentle fingertips as she, in a single movement, casually built her up to the edge, then left her throbbing and whining again. "Are you even trying, puppy?" She purred, unable to stop herself from giggling a little. "A normal girl would have cum from that, wouldn't she?" Her fingernails tapped and scraped gently at the hellhound's drenched snatch, checking the responsiveness by watching the thighs twitch and bounce again. "And yet, a masochist freak like you... Oh, my..." It was so, so high now...

"You're still being so honest with your body..." She mused gently. "I wonder... are you doing it on purpose?" She waited for a response, but the hellhound only sniffled angrily, bucking again underneath her as her fingers crested the labia's lips, sliding briefly past and immediately flitting away the moment she felt the telltale signs of an orgasm. "Ah-ah! I think you'll have to try a bit harder than that. You're too sensitive for me to keep playing with you like this, now. But... That's okay. I've got a new idea."

Cinder was trying. She was trying so desperately. Her passage clenched, the muscles in her pelvis squeezing and pulsating as she tried harder and harder to force the orgasm out, her hips wriggling and shaking, trying to move under the angel. Tara was just, so, fucking good... She was so close, if she could just...

She felt the feather on her pubic area very suddenly, stiffening and yelping as it moved slowly and intricately, stimulating her ever so slightly. It was light enough that she found she was being built up slowly again, rather than being brought right to the edge repeatedly. But it didn't feel like a break. With how sensitive she'd become now, it was just as bad.

The angel began to talk again. "Three more hours... Half time. Did you know that, where I come from, edging... Is considered a science? A whole field." She slowly nodded, as if Cinder had replied rather than continuing to pant quietly. "That's right." She sighed. "And there are whole schools, and techniques favoured by the different houses... It's... Just... So, so wonderful to study. You practice with toys at first, but then, after a year or so... They start bringing you... Patients. Men and women, you pick your preference, from the church... Who've misbehaved. And you get to play with them, and play with them... Until the teachers make you stop. And, normally, you see, they do make you stop after a while. After a couple of days, the punishments are done, and the patient is... forgiven their sins, by our wonderful goddess, and their lesson is done. Some, though... they won't be forgiven, unless they repent. They have to be taught that their ways were wrong. I was the best at that." The hellhound gasped as the feather began to circle around, each word from the angel entrancing her more as Tara shifted again, her moistened chastity belt grinding down the hellhound's stomach as she lay down. Her ass arrived, a short time later, in front of Cinder's face -- the hellhound glared at it, only becoming more aroused. But, that chastity belt. It really didn't have any kind of lock, did it? She could see everything from here -- there was none on the front, or the back. Just smooth, telescoping, perfectly formed metal, and a single insignia in the angel's own handwriting. My Vow. Nr. 000001. She watched how it reformed comfortably to the angel's body, the part covering her pubic area stretching out wide as the angel opened her legs.

"Sometimes, my classmates felt sorry for them. I had to help the teachers remind everyone that they needed to be detached, to ensure that discipline and work were given properly no matter what. I remember the day they brought us a girl that fell, though." The feather stopped for a moment, as the angel quivered with pleasure at the thought. Cinder writhed a little, trying to get just a little more stimulation as her juices ran, stopped moments from orgasm yet again. She bucked, shaking away her angry tears, trying desperately to fuck the feather, to prevent this horrible angel from getting her way. "There was no sympathy that day," Tara continued, with a smile, as the caress slowly resumed. "Everyone wanted a go at her. But only our teachers were trusted. They would demonstrate on her, every day, showing me and the other trainee keepers who had made it to our level all the ways in which such behavior could slowly, surely be corrected and trained away. The fallen girl was a nasty piece of work -- small, with short dark hair. Her name started with a D, but I couldn't tell you what it was, and she was being generously reformed by a high ranking beltmaker that had taken her on and lent her to us. She'd swear and scream obscenities at the whole room, but the tutors wouldn't gag her no matter how we asked. We had her for but a month... But, on that last day, I finally got her alone..." She chuckled nastily. "No matter what our tutors did, they couldn't, perhaps wouldn't, make her say that she was sorry and mean it. But I could. Of course, they threw me out for that. Ingrates. Thankfully, I found myself a far more, rewarding? Call in life. It's been a few centuries since then, now." She looked down at the hellhound. "But this isn't about me, is it, Cindy?" She sighed.

"F-Fuck, I, A-AH!" The hellhound managed. The angel tutted. She got up, then, finally laying down next to cinder as she leaned over her, slowly running the long edge of the feather down and over Cinder's soaked clit as the hellhound whined and writhed.

"It's been so long, now, and you still can't seem to win. But..." The angel seemed to think, then, for quite a long time.

"Please..." Cinder gasped. "Stop... H-Ha..."

"I'll let you in on a secret, puppy..." She finally continued, lifting the feather away. "This chastity belt I'm wearing... It doesn't open." She gulped a little, taking a moment to psyche herself up before continuing - "And that means it won't ever come off. And it hasn't needed to, to be fair, because you see, nobody has ever been able to win the game. But..." She shifted again, and for the briefest moment, the metal between her legs brushed against the hellhound's skin. It was drenched, now. Soaking wet. Warm, musty, and utterly desperate.

"You're... wet..." The hellhound panted.

"Yes, I am." The angel said. "I'm... The thing is, I think, that... If I had to choose again, I wouldn't have done it. That's their final test, you see... The final thing the church make you do to become accredited as, well, as a chartered Beltcrafter. The first belt you make - the one that you are graded and judged on the security of - must be for you." She shook her head. "I was so stupid. I wanted to build a masterpiece, something even I would have no idea how to escape from, and damn the cost, b-but... The thought of it being used against me by someone else, by my mean, awful keykeeper... It was too much. I prayed to her grace, desperately seeking an answer, and for the first time, she responded. She told me what I had to do. She said she could be the one to... look after me, from now on. I forged and built it, working through the night every night I could bear to for over a month. A belt that would lock in place for good, with no way to take it off again. A vow of permanent chastity. I made the assessors from the church, and my keykeeper, put it on me, and I ignored all their warnings."

"Y-You did what...?"

"Well, when it was on, it scored the most perfect marks in every category that I think have ever been awarded, cementing me as... some of them call me a titan. A visionary. I... don't feel like that. The problem is..." She sighed, rising to her knees and gripping the waistband, shifting the deceptively malleable layers of telescoping metal left and right as she pried at the belt hopelessly, unable to really budge it an inch downwards. "I-It's... sealed, now." She stammered, as it suddenly began to glow. "For good," She managed to add. "There's nothing to be done. The fit is unparalleled in comfort and manoeuvrability, but the security is quite undefeatable, even via strategies that are considered state of the art among those who specialise in the removal of belts with lost keys. It will eternally remain locked onto my body, and it'll never, ever come off."

"You can't be serious." Cinder gasped. "You're... How long?"

"Two hundred and sixty eight years. Even the hellfire forges are useless, because once the alloy of the heavenly steel and that bronze I sourced formed, the metal set in a way that meant it could never be melted down again. The church bought and classified the alloy and the manufacturing process, of course, at the cost of more money than I could ever have hoped to have. I shouldn't even be telling you about it. But I just...! Somehow, some way, her grace's energies found their way in. Nobody will believe me, but, I'm certain... A few years or so go by, it gets worse and worse, and after about half a decade I just... I can't carry on. I can't take it. I begin to hear her, and I have to drop my work. I drip, and quiver, and throb, and writhe so much that I can't think. It's like she's right next to me, all the time, playing endlessly with my... M-My... Mmmh! And there's only one way I know to make it better." Her voice was shaky as she picked up the feather again, the belt apparently far more difficult to tolerate than it had been when it wasn't glowing a moment ago. "Two more hours, fifty more minutes..." she hissed. "And then, your gift. I'm truly so, so sorry, Cinder, I know I've been mean to you, but I have to. I h-have to. Her grace... Won't accept anything less, than what I came here to do tonight, with the gift I built to the measurements she gave me, as her intolerable teasing followed me into my dreams. She doesn't like me telling you this, I- You were in them too, you, y-you have to understand, she said this time, she might actually let me... Mmmh." The angel clawed at the belt again, kicking at the bed. "She won't leave me alone until I do it. And it's getting so, so bad. It... It's been worse, sometimes, than anything I've done to you today. So just, please... Just try to bear it, won't you?"

"B-But-"

The angel moved between Cinder's legs again, but now she was facing her. She gritted her teeth, turning the feather in her fingers. "Just relax, Cindy..." She purred anxiously, as the hellhound fought at the restraints desperately, still unable to move even an inch. "See?" The angel smiled again, her fingertips stirring the hellhound's loins possessively, teasing roughly at Cinder's burning sex as the tears returned to her eyes. "You're so well secured... And there's nowhere you need to be. You'll be the best addition to my lost girls that I could ever have asked her for."

"P-Please, I- Ah... N-No! Let me go, please...!" The hellhound went wild in the restraints again, bucking and wrenching at the straps hopelessly as she felt the feather touch down, moving slowly up and around in time with the angel's circling fingertips. Soon, she was gasping and panting once more, feeling the fingers and the feather work together to stimulate her so unbearably lightly. One finger slid inside her, rubbing and flicking against the inside of her clenching tunnel as she tried desperately to hump it, to free her torso from the straps keeping it so completely still and vulnerable. Free of the angel's weight, her struggling renewed, but rather soon, only half an hour and 13 denied orgasms later, came to a exhausted, humiliated stop.

The edging, however, did not.

It cycled endlessly between so many different techniques. The feathers, several different ones -- the brush, the long strokes, the intolerable rotation of the brush's very tip against her weary, overstressed clit... and those fingers. Those soft, careful, deft little fingers. Cinder could've wept. But she'd already spent enough of her tears today, and it was all she could do to helplessly weather the sensations, unable to do a single thing to stop the angel or even interrupt her careful, practiced touch. She wailed and whined, but it was hopeless. The angel ignored her, neither one of them able to focus on anything but the sensations they felt.

As it went on, the air became thick and humid with heat, and the twin aromas of sweat and needful wetness. The angel didn't stop, but Cinder could, in the back of her mind, feel her moving, even behind her tightly shut eyes. She leaned endlessly back and forth, panting harder and harder as she shifted her hips again and again. Moisture trickled and pooled down her legs, too, seeping from the aged, watery treasure secured so firmly and endlessly within the brightly glowing chastity belt as that same unseen force the angel had mentioned drove her wilder and wilder as her shaky fingers carefully played with the hellhound's sex.

By the end of it, the puddle on the bed was a combination of them both, with a notable emphasis on Cinder. "F-Five minutes," The angel whispered, reaching over to pick up two brushes with tiny bristles. "Five minutes left, if you think you can still win. I'll keep going. I won't stop, no matter what, so if you think you can cum... Five minutes."

Was it finally time? The hellhound leaned back, trying to arch her back even a little as she strained at the restraints holding her wrists and body with all the strength she had left. But she couldn't. Even after hours of trying, the segufix held her easily. Underneath the two brushes, her sex screamed and ached to be touched, the bristles individually touching and caressing at her jumping, aching clit.

"Four minutes," The angel whispered, circling around. Cinder's heart beat faster, her whole body throbbing as she continued to thrash. She... She had to think of something. She worked the muscles in her pelvis, clenching and unclenching as the deft touch of the brushes continued, on and on -- and it helped a little, but...

It still, still wasn't enough.

"Three minutes."

She just needed just a little more stimulation, and maybe she'd get out of this without receiving whatever... gift... the angel had chosen for her. She couldn't lift up her pelvis to hump the brush, nor could she, even now, free her hands. She wriggled and clenched, desperate to get just a little more of the angel's gentle teasing.

She was so, so close.

"Two minutes."

Her heart beat faster, but she couldn't think of anything new to try. She was getting tired, but she couldn't stop. Not until the very end.

Was this... was it working?

"One minute."

It was working.

She was closer now than she'd ever been, mere moments away from a heart rending, earth shattering orgasm. She just needed just a little more. She was so sensitive, and the brushes weren't slowing down. She could feel the sweat pouring off her body as she continued to move, and the feeling of powerful arousal continued to spread. Finally, for the first time of the entire session, she felt herself pass by what she thought was the point of no return. Her passage spasmed, her clit pulling down, and then, finally-

The brushes... were gone. And Cinder still hadn't cum. Her sex throbbed desperately, suspended for a moment within milliseconds of pure bliss. It felt as if the signal to cum had been halfway between her brain, and her sex, but somehow, it had stopped.

"Time's up." The angel purred. "It's my win..."

"N-No." Cinder gasped. "NO! NO, PLEASE!" She went wild again, shaking and wrenching at the restraints as the angel stroked at her thigh sadly. "PLEASE, JUST A BIT MORE!" She screamed. "I WAS ABOUT TO CUM, PLEASE, JUST A FEW MORE SECONDS! PLEASE...!"

"It's okay..." Tara whispered in her ear, flopping down onto the bed next to her as the hellhound stared back at her in horror. "I told you, nobody has ever been able to win that game. At least now, you get gifts."

"What...?" The hellhound's body was still shaking, her pussy still very much trying to back down from the throes of the mindblowing orgasm she'd been so close to having. "T-Tara, listen. I really don't want any gifts, please. I want to just go, and go home. I want you to undo these, these fucking straps-" - She hammered at the mattress -- "-And let me leave... Please..."

"I'm sorry, but that's not how it works." Tara sighed. "Come on, now. You're so angry and frustrated, aren't you? Come here." She kissed the hellhound then, their lips linking briefly enough for Cinder to smell her sweat and perfume -- and taste something quite exotic from the angel's mouth. After a moment, the angel leaned back, satisfied that she'd quieted the hound's struggles. "Now, just relax."

Cinder would've gone wild at hearing that, but, somehow...

Was her field of vision getting smaller? Or...? She forced her eyes open, but they soon began to close again, and this time, she couldn't. She pulled weakly at the restraints, but it seemed almost like her strength was leaving her. "Whaaadidyogivveme..." Were the last words, or perhaps one word, that she said before passing out on the bed.

---

It was an hour from noon when the winter sun's light finally snuck its way into the bedroom, thin rays illuminating Cinder as she slept. The sleeping position that she had chosen -- or, perhaps more accurately, the sleeping position that her body had chosen -- was one that only served to accentuate the hellhound's shapely, rounded hips, and her tiny waist. But something was amiss. Something faintly gleaming from just above the covers hiding the hellhound's legs, and waist, from view, just below the button of her belly. Something that created an ever so slight shape in the bedclothes. And if this did not betray enough, of course, there was the gigantic, round lock hanging over the edge of the quilt, pulling it away to reveal a rather thick, silvery band encircling the hellhound's hips jealously. The weight of the lock, the feel of it, brushing gently against Cinder's soft, coaly thigh as she rolled her body, was perhaps both what first stirred her, and the first indication of what the angel had left her with.

She rose slowly, then, briefly unsure how she had come to sleep in this room. Suddenly, she remembered the restraints, the angel's face, her soft voice, her soft, gentle, infuriatingly light touches. The throbbing of her loins, she didn't have to remember. For it was still there... But so was something else. A strange feeling around her waist, between her legs, slowly took her attention, and, as she shuffled around under the covers, she quickly realised that this tightness, this strange, rigidly steely grip on her hips, was not one that could be explained by being tangled in bedsheets, nor drunkenly stumbling into bed wearing a rather chafing undergarment. The tightness between her cheeks took her attention first, her paw sent to search, to provide answers unlikely to be useful without visual confirmation. What it found was perplexing; a hard, tight and cool metallic construction of some kind, clamped tight on her muscular little waist, set firmly in place atop her rounded hips.

It left no gap under either its inner or bottom edge, and it squeezed hard, though not detrimentally so, at the base of her stomach, travelling around the sides of her body to the area above her shapely behind and tapering, just at the nape of her ass, on both sides, in order to unify into one single metal bar. A bar that that only narrowly avoided her tail, bisected her already tightly constricted ass into two halves, and had a rather large hole where she would presumably be able to defecate without obstruction -- something of little comfort. This was not, however, the part of the contraption that slighted Cinder the most -- she found that part next, as she continued to trace the line of the belt with only two of her paws. She began to arch her back then, her arm reaching between her legs from behind, following the pleasant, inviting feeling of her pussy, and perhaps wondering, just for a moment, if this investigation could wait until her morning masturbation session had been completed. She pounced, eager to confirm to not be the case what she quickly realised was -- that, rather than plunging deep into her nethers, her claw was to come up against only a solid wall of moist, gilded steel, with a single slit far too narrow to fit more than even the tip of her fingernail through.