Tara's Party Exploration

Story Info
What can you get away with at a party?
963 words
3.9
18k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*a couple of weeks on from "Tara's Party Fantasy" *

Tara kept masturbating over the ideas of sexual enjoyment she had from Al at that party. She had also messaged Al a few times to talk about her enjoyment of what happened and how much she would love to do more. She also told him about her best friend wanting to join in and discussing how that would work. They both knew they were masturbating to their conversations which added to the need for meeting again. Luckily, another mutual friend had a BBQ happening soon so when they met again, they could see what would happen.

At the party, Al and Tara exchanged glances and finally came to talk within a group of friends. They had a hug and held each other a little longer than normal. As Tara pulled away, she kissed Al's neck and looked into his eyes as he sighed. They continued to talk with the group they were stood with. Tara's best friend, Lisa, came over to see them and greeted them both with hugs and kisses, and talked about their weeks between the last time they saw each other.

"Have you two got together and done anything else yet?" she suddenly said with a wink.

They both looked at each other and said "no, nothing" whilst blushing.

"Why? It sounded so hot and I wanted to hear more about it" Lisa said biting her lip.

She wound her arm around Tara's waist and down towards her bottom to gently caress and squeeze then let go and up to her back. Tara couldn't believe how it felt to have her friends' arm and hand caress her, more gently than she had ever felt someone touch her. She felt herself getting wet instantly and let out a quick gasp. Al watched this interaction and found himself so turned on by the look on Tara's face and the want for her to experience both Lisa and himself giving her pleasure.

"I believe we should all go to another room" Al suggested.

Each of them nodded and found themselves alone in the room upstairs. Once through the door, Al grabbed Tara, picked her up and threw her unceremoniously on the bed. Lisa was thrown next to her and they both began kissing whilst Al enjoyed removing the girls' clothing. Hands flew and touched and bit and squeezed each part of each other.

Al bit Tara's nipples while Lisa kissed her and slipped her hand down to her wet pussy, circling her clit over and over again. Both of Tara's hands were busy enjoying both cock and pussy alike, loving the feeling of both of their bodies pressed against her, including a beautiful pair of 34C breasts which brushed against her own nipples and then pressing against her body. Tara had never felt a pair of breasts and knew she would always want to feel the softness, fullness and hard nipples of them.

Tara sat up and asked Lisa to lie down so she could sit on her face whilst sucking Al's cock. She loved the feeling of Lisa's tongue, soft but firm against her clit. Tara moaned against Al's cock as she sucked harder and harder. God, she loved the feelings and how dizzy it was making her feel. Al suddenly sat up, flipped Tara over to lie her on her back and rubbed his dick against her wet pussy making her moan and tingle all the way up her body. As Al pushed his dick inside of her, Lisa sat on her face and Lisa moaned directly on to a delicious pussy. She found the clit easily and cupped her best friends' perky butt cheeks in her hands, squeezing and massaging while she was being pounded in to. Tara's tongue flicked over and over Lisa's clit and delighted in the mini spasms in her thigh muscles as well as the delightful taste of her juices over her tongue.

Tara didn't know what was better; the feeling of the huge cock pounding in and out of her and the hand roughly rubbing her clit, or the pussy rubbing against her face and the soft skin in her hands. The amount of pleasure was insane and she was easily pushed over the edge, climaxing hard beneath two sexy people's sexy bodies. She allowed Al to slow down and for his hands to come to Lisa's breasts, pinching and massaging her beautiful breasts. Tara licked Lisa's clit with such gusto and felt pure satisfaction as she heard her breath quicken and catch as she moaned the most sexy and beautiful moan she had ever heard and felt the warm and moist juices flow over her tongue and drank thirstily from her gorgeous pussy.

Both women sat up and helped to suck and held Al's cock enough for him to cum. Tara and Lisa opened their mouths and the cum shot in to their mouths and oozed down their chests. Each of them felt spent and very satisfied. The girls kissed each other deeply, tasting each other and Al on their lips. Al came over and kissed both enjoying the taste too. Tara licked the cum off Lisa's chest, making her giggle. Lisa then did the same to Tara. Al sat smugly.

"You both look sexy as hell, but you'd better get yourselves cleaned up to go back downstairs".

Al sniggered as he put his dick back in to his underwear.

He ruffled his hair and left the room. The girls looked at each other and giggled holding on to each other.

"We need to do this again soon, and maybe with him again, or maybe just us two?" Tara laughed.

Lisa looked at Tara who was looking very mischievous.

"Maybe next time" she said.