All Comments on 'Tara's Torment'

by SallysMom78

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What a great story y you have written!

This is Epstein and his girlfriend replicating the use of corporate interns!

mrdomdavismrdomdavisover 4 years ago
That was incredible

That was really well done. I loved everything about it. Can't wait to read the rest of your stories now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I now want more.....

Hopefully there will be further chapters in this story, detailing how Tara and Gabby have to serve their internship with the Chamberlains. I thought this story was superb, even though I’m not a great fan of “NC/R” stories, which are too close to tape in many cases - this one some how seemed more acceptable even though the girls were not exactly consenting to the actions put in front of them!!

I read this after reading some of your other work so knew it was likely to be good, and I was not disappointed at all. Well done and hopefully we shall see the follow up very soon.

Wiz1002

Akirababe87Akirababe87almost 4 years ago
I really enjoyed this story

Especially the socially awkward son. There's something so hot about her helping him get off. I hope she has to help him with his virginity, too, and teaching him how to be a great fuck.

SallysMom78SallysMom784 months agoAuthor

For those interested, this story has been expanded on and published as three installments of "Tara's Torment" by Samantha Summers and is available in eBook, Paperback, and Audio Book versions on Amazon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous