Tara's Torment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Jennifer stepped back a few paces and slowly circled Tara, looking her up and down. "Nice, curvy figure," Jennifer reported. Lift your arms up above your head. Way up."

Tara complied and felt the t-shirt pull up across her chest, exposing her tummy. Tara watched as Jennifer continued to evaluate her. Tara's face reddened as her nipples involuntarily hardened under her gaze.

Jennifer walked behind Tara and, without warning, pulled the girl's shirt up and over her arms and dropped it on the floor. Tara fought the urge to lower her arms to cover herself, but instead looked to the ceiling. She felt Jennifer's warm hands slide around her sides, across her belly and then up to cup and fondle her grapefruit-sized breasts. Her nipples became even harder at the touch, and her breath became a bit ragged with the attention. Jennifer expertly kneaded her tits, increasing her heart rate and sending arousal signals to her nether regions.

"She's got cute back dimples, which I personally find very sexy. She's got a nice taut tummy and deliciously firm breasts with sensitive nipples," Jennifer continued in her report. "Gravity has not touched those tits yet."

Jennifer next slipped her hand down the front of Tara's shorts, feeling her bare sex beneath. She slipped a finger into her folds, and elicited a soft moan from Tara. "Feels like our subject here may be enjoying this little inspection, good for her," said Jennifer as she removed her hand to show the moisture on her finger and rubbed it between them. She sniffed her finger. "A light scent and a mild taste," she said after she put her finger in her mouth. "A little too much bush, I think, but that's easily remedied."

Jennifer again put her hand down the front of Tara's shorts and penetrated her a little deeper. "She seems pretty tight, but hard to tell for sure. But definitely wet. Arms down and hands on your knees."

Tara complied and felt her loose shorts drop to her ankles with Jennifer's tug. She felt Jennifer's hands part her ass cheeks, and a finger slid up and down between. Then she felt pressure on her anus. "Definitely tight back here, but we'll need to wax."

"Royce, she seems pretty good to me. I'd fuck her, but as you well know, that's not saying much," said Jennifer with a wink as Tara raised her hands from her knees and stood.

"Thank you, Jennifer, maybe you'll get the chance, you never know," said Royce.

"Please sit down," said Royce as he motioned back to the chair in the bedroom's sitting area.

Tara clumsily pulled up her shorts and pulled on her t-shirt.

As she sat, Tara felt like she was in a dream. Only this morning, she felt like she had the world in the palm of her hand with a prestigious summer internship and her life on track. Only to be brought low because an innocent mistake that not only affects her own future but the future of her family as well. And now her only choice to resurrect her situation has left her in a compromised, powerless position. Inspected like livestock at the county fair, unbelievable! But even worse, to be felt and fondled and tweaked and fingered without consent.

But the honest truth was, she felt alive with sexual stimulation. She luxuriated in the sensation of her legs rubbing together as she sat, knowing she was bare beneath her gray shorts, having just been fingered by the beautify Ms. Meyers. She couldn't help how her free nipples responded under her thin white shirt, but she loved the feeling of them trying to poke through the material and escape. It might be wrong, but she was undeniably aroused. She had never experienced this side of herself before. And it scared her as much as it excited.

"Tell me about your last sexual experience," said Royce, who was once again sitting calmly across from her with one leg casually folded over the other. Like a therapist to a patient.

"I'm not sure what you mean. What do you want to know," asked Tara.

"I want to hear your DETAILED retelling of it. Think of this as a job interview. An explicit job interview. Remember, your old position as Summer Intern is gone. You're now interviewing for the Executive Summer Intern role, with much higher standards. I can't emphasize enough the importance of this interview process. Just ask Jennifer," said Royce motioning to his assistant standing a few feet away.

Jennifer said, "Not so long ago, I was in your position. I have maintained an executive role at Chamberlain Industries ever since. I think you could do well here. But only if you're loyal and committed."

Tara absorbed what Jennifer said. It gave her hope. She wasn't completely alone in this. Others had come before her and succeeded. She knew she was loyal, and she had committed herself to things in the past and had achieved impressive things. This situation was just a slightly different take on that idea. "How hard can it be," Tara thought to herself and looked up to see Mr. Chamberlain waiting expectantly. Tara began:

Tara: Well, I guess I would say my last experience was last weekend, before I flew here to start the internship. I visited my friend Brittany at her university in Tuscon. We only had one night to hang out together and party, so we wanted to make it memorable. We had plans to go to a late, off-campus house party. We started playing drinking games in the early evening with her roommates and her best friend, Sarah. It was really fun. By the time we were getting ready to head to the party, we were already pretty drunk, especially Brittany. She is a cheerleader at her school and hadn't been able to drink too much during the year, so she was making up for lost time.

Royce: How do you know Brittany?

Tara: We attended the same summer camp once and became friends. Even though we lived far apart, we used to call every week and talk about life. About who we were dating. She had confessed recently to having an affair with a married woman. I wasn't sure what to make of that.

Royce: Tara, have you ever been with a woman or wanted to?

Tara: I don't know, I guess so. I mean, I can see the appeal. Women seem so soft and curvy. Men seem so hard and hairy. I like looking at women, but I don't know that I could ever go through with having sex with one.

Royce: Okay, you and your friends were getting ready to go to the party. What were you wearing when you went out?

Tara: Um, I had on a cute little dress that I thought was flattering. I had worn it before. Kind of a floral print that hugged my body, but was comfortable. I could move around in it easily. And I wore some boots I bought to go with it.

Royce: How long was the dress?

Tara: It stopped above the knee, not super short. But it had a v-neck which showed more of my cleavage than normal, but nothing too slutty.

Royce: "Go on.

Tara: Five of us got into a taxi to the party. It was farther away than we thought, and I was glad we could split the fare 5-ways. The party was great, lots of young people there, good music. Some dancing, some making out, some pot, everybody drinking the keg beer —typical college stuff. I was pretty buzzed.

I met this cute guy named Matt. He said he was at the party with his younger brother. Matt was a junior at Brittany's school, and his brother had come up to 'tour' the school, but mainly to party. We danced a little bit. He kissed me, I kissed him back. He wrapped his arms around me, I wrapped mine around him. Again, just typical stuff. Just making out in the hallway of a house party, no big deal. Then he took my hand and held it against his crotch, which seemed like a big step for some casual making out. I could feel his hardness inside his pants. I pulled my hand away and looked up at him. He said, "Stroke it... Now." I was incredulous. I almost laughed at him. There were tons of people around, and I could have just walked away, but I didn't. I don't know why. I looked him in the face and slowly unzipped his fly and put my hand inside and started slowly stroking his cock. I guess I did it just because he told me to. Or maybe it felt like I was in control somehow. I don't know. And then we kissed some more as I had my hand in his pants.

Then I heard a drunken Brittany yell, "Tara Freemont, where are you?" I pulled out my hand without a second thought and went looking for Britt. I found her leaning against the counter in the kitchen, she could barely stand. I asked her if she was going to be sick, and she only nodded. So I helped her into the bathroom just in time to hold her hair while she barfed. Suffice it to say, our night of partying was over. I slung one of her arms over my shoulder and headed outside, hoping to flag down a taxi, though not sure if I could afford it on my own. I had no idea where our other friends had gone.

Outside, I saw Matt trying to corral a younger version of himself while he was on his mobile phone. He saw us and walked over with his brother. "This is Kyle, drunk Kyle," he said. "I just called a car to take us back to campus. Do you want to share the ride?" I agreed, and the four of us stood around, waiting for the car. Well, I was supporting Brittany so she wouldn't fall over, and Matt kept reaching out to steady his brother when he swayed.

"You're hot," said drunk Kyle in my direction. "Thanks, Kyle," I said. "Wanna make out," Kyle asked. "Well, I'm a little busy right now, Kyle," I replied as the car pulled up. "Don't mind him," said Matt, "He's harmless."

I got Brittany arranged in the front seat and buckled in. I think she had fallen asleep before the car had even pulled away.

I got into the back seat between Kyle and Matt. It was a little tight in the back with three of us, but not bad. Matt gave the driver the address and sat back and put his arm over my shoulders. I was a little surprised, but I realized it hadn't been all that long ago since we had been making out.

Royce: And you had been stroking his cock.

Tara: Um, yeah. That too. Matt leaned over and blew warm breath in my ear, surprising me a little. I turned, and we started kissing again. I was still buzzed and it was nice. Then I felt Kyle's hand on my knee. I covered his hand with mine and moved it off. He put it back on my leg, so I pulled back from Matt's kiss and looked at Kyle. As I was about to tell Kyle to knock it off, Matt whispered in my ear. "Wait. Don't. Kiss him. He was excited to meet college women, and that would make his night. What can one little kiss hurt? Kiss him. Kiss Kyle."

I leaned toward Kyle and gently pressed my lips to his. He was an inexperienced kisser, and I caught him by surprise. I looked back at Matt, who shook his head. "No, a KISS. Show him how a woman kisses. I'm serious." This time when I leaned over to Kyle, he was ready, he parted his lips as I flicked my tongue into his mouth. His breath smelled and tasted like beer. "That's it. That's good," said Matt when I turned back to him. He kissed my lips with a renewed intensity, my tongue probing his mouth in the same way I had just done with his brother. "Again," Matt said and I turned back to Kyle, this time in a longer session, with his tongue exploring my mouth. I felt Matt take my right hand and place it on his hard cock, now unzipped and exposed in the back seat. And I stroked it gently as I made out with his little brother.

Then I went back to Matt, feeling slutty yet turned on by the experience. Seeing what I was doing to Matt, Kyle took my left hand and put it on his own exposed erection. I again alternated to the younger brother as I stroked each of them. Matt softly caressed my right nipple through my dress while I made out with Kyle, building my excitement and making me moan. Turning back to Matt, I felt Kyle's hand grope my left breast and then slide his hand into my dress and bra to feel my tit directly.

I broke the kiss with Matt and took in the scene before me. I had a dick in each hand, and Kyle's hand was in my dress, flicking my left nipple. One glance at the driver in the rearview mirror told me he was watching the show as well. Brittany remained asleep in the front seat. "Suck Kyle's cock," said the voice to my right. I shook my head "no." "Do it. Now," he said and guided my head down to Kyle's lap. I slurped his young cock into my mouth and immediately twirled my tongue along the sensitive underside. I heard a distinct, "Fuck yeah" from Kyle as I sucked him and continued to jerk off his brother.

I switched my mouth over to Matt's lap and took in his slightly smaller cock while I jerked Kyle's dick, now slick with my spit. I sensed a hitch in Kyle's breathing so quickly switched back, just in time to catch the first of his load in my mouth. He came strong and hard and a lot. Just as his spasms stopped and I was able to swallow, Matt's hand pulled my head to his lap, and he erupted in my mouth as well. He held my head in place and piston-ed his hips slightly, fucking my face while he came.

As he finished, I heard Brittany stirring in the front seat. I sat up quickly, still with a load of cum in my mouth. "Wow, we're almost back to campus already. That was a quick right, wasn't it Tara," asked Brittany. "Mmm hmm," was all I could manage as I tried to gulp down my mouthful. I wiped my mouth across the sleeve of my dress. I hadn't been able to swallow all of it after all.

And then the car pulled over and let us out. I was incredibly horny but also embarrassed. I would have been mortified if Brittany found out what I had just done. I got out and was collecting Brittany as fast as I could. Both Matt and Kyle tried to convince us the party was just starting and to come along with them, but I was already leading Brittany back to her apartment.

We got back to her apartment, and I put her to bed, but was so horny I didn't know what to do with myself. Well, actually, I did know. I went into her bathroom and fingered myself repeatedly. I even licked the sleeve of my dress while I did it. I was out of control. Like I was in heat or something.

#

"Interesting," said Royce, bringing Tara out of her erotic memory and back to the reality of her situation. "Tell me, how old was this, Kyle?"

"I don't really know. I assume he was a high school senior because he was looking at colleges, so he was probably 18," said Tara.

"But you don't really know, do you," asked Royce. "He could have been younger. Too young."

"I don't think so," said Tara defensively.

"Do you think your excitement was enhanced because he was inexperienced at best, possibly under-age at worst," asked Royce.

"I don't know. I guess being his first 'woman' kiss was exciting. And giving him his first blowjob turns me on. From there, I was just in the moment," said Tara.

"Excellent, Tara. You have been honest with me, and I appreciate that. You say you are fully-recommitted to Chamberlain Industries and will do anything to support it or its senior members," asked Royce.

"Yes," said Tara, not liking where this appeared to be heading. "I would like to regain your trust and support."

"Excellent. Then I need you to do something for me," said Royce.

"Here we go," thought Tara. "He's going to make me suck his cock."

"The mastermind of our engineering business is a rather unique young man. He's a certified genius. He actually lives in this house. His room is right down the hall. He was granted his first patent at age twelve and has gotten five more in the six years since then. To cultivate his intellectual gifts, he's been sheltered from much of the outside world. He's my son, Donnie," said Royce. "An unfortunate side effect of sheltering him as we have is that his social skills are at about a 6th-grade level, though his IQ is off the charts. He's made great strides in this area, though we still keep nearly all of the seedier side of life away from him."

"Which leads me to your role in this. Donnie turned 18 last month and has started to show signs of physical anxiety. Now that he's a legal adult, he wants to do adult things. He's talked about wanting to vote in the next election and take driving lessons and get his own car. This new anxiety also seems to have corresponded with our housekeeper reporting stains on his sheets. My supposition is those are from wet dreams," said Mr. Chamberlain.

"Okay...," said Tara with creeping dread.

"I would like you to relieve his stress. He's in his room now. Go down there and do for Donnie what you did for those boys in the back of the car," commanded Royce.

"I can't do that," exclaimed Tara.

"You can, and you will. Or be sent home immediately, your choice. Left, down the hall, second door on the right. Or, if you refuse...," said Royce.

Tara sat for a moment in stunned disbelief. Is this a joke? She glanced up briefly, hoping Royce would laugh and tell her he was just kidding. She looked at Jennifer, standing to the side. Jennifer only watched her with curiosity.

"Go now. Oh, and bring back proof," instructed Royce.

"I'll show you to Donnie's room, come on," said Jennifer and started toward the door.

As if in a dream, Tara rose and shuffled to the master bedroom door, following Jennifer. There she paused and looked back at Royce. He nodded and then picked up a nearby magazine. Tara continued out of the bedroom and down the hall.

Jennifer stopped briefly in front of the door, pointed at it, and then continued on down the hallway.

Tara listened at the door, but hear nothing. Tara took a breath and knocked softly on the door. No response. She knocked again, louder this time, and waited. Still nothing. She opened the door and peeked in. She saw a large figure facing away from the door, sitting at a desk and hunched over a notebook. Tara stepped inside the door and quietly closed it behind her. The decor of the room was an odd mix of superheroes and architectural drawings as if two different people shared the room, one young and one older.

Not wanting to surprise him, Tara knocked loudly on the inside of the door. The sound was loud in the room. The figure at the desk was startled and turned around in his chair, pulling off his headphones. He looked at Tara and didn't say anything. Tara could see he was a large person, nothing like Royce's slender frame. He was broad-shouldered with light brown hair and a bit of stubble on his face and had a slightly blank look on his face. Except for his eyes. His intelligent eyes were nearly black and seemed to look directly into Tara's mind. He wore loose sweatpants and an MIT sweatshirt.

"Hi, are you, Donnie," asked Tara.

"Who are you," the man asked.

"My name is Tara," replied Tara nervously. Donnie said nothing but continued to stare at his visitor. Tara was in despair. How could she pull this off? This was just too bizarre. She took a tentative step forward. After what felt like hours, Tara said, "I heard you had a birthday recently," trying to break the uncomfortable silence.

"Yeah," was Donnie's reply. "Um, why are you in my room?"

"Well, Donnie, I need to do something, and I need your help to do it," said Tara.

"You need my help. What, like Math or something? I can help you with that," said Donnie.

"No, it's not Math," said Tara. Tara took a deep breath. "Just out with it," she said to herself. "I need to warn you, this is going to sound strange."

Only silence in the room.

"Donnie, I need to see your penis," Tara said in a rush.

"Why," was Donnie's immediate question.

"Well, honestly, I don't just need to see it, I need to put it in my mouth," said Tara, taking another step forward.

"You need to put my penis in your mouth?!? Why? Are you going to bite it," asked Donnie?

"Oh, no, no, no. Nothing like that. I promise I won't. You might not believe it, but it will feel good. Really good," explained Tara, drawing closer.

"Why would that feel good," asked Donnie suspiciously.