Tara's Torment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Donnie, please. You just have to trust me on this," said Tara.

"My penis is my private parts," said Donnie.

"Yes, you're right," said Tara.

"Private parts are private. That's what that means," said Donnie.

"Yes, I understand that. And you're right. But with friends, GOOD friends, we can share our private parts," said Tara.

"Are we friends," asked Donnie.

"I would like to be your friend," said Tara, now standing directly in front of Donnie as he sat.

"I've never really had a friend before... Friends can share private parts," asked Donnie.

"Yes, that's right. If both friends agree, and they're both adults, they can share their private parts," explained Tara.

"So if we're friends, and we're both adults, and adult friends can share private parts, you can share your private parts too," said Donnie.

"Um, yeah. I guess you're right. Do you want to see my privates," asked Tara?

"Okay," said Donnie a little sheepishly.

"What would you like to see," asked Tara.

"Those," said Donnie pointing at Tara's chest.

Tara took a breath and then pulled her shirt over her head and exposing her chest.

"Wowie," was all Donnie could manage as he stared open-mouthed.

"I guess that means you like my private parts," said Tara with a bit of pride. "Can I see your penis, now that we're friends and now that you've seen my breasts?"

"Okay," said Donnie standing up from his chair. At standing height, Tara thought Donnie must be 6'5", even taller than she would have guessed when he was sitting. He dwarfed her, and Tara couldn't help feeling a bit concerned at his size and strength as she stood bare-breasted before him. "Um...," said Donnie uncertainly.

"Can I help you," asked Tara.

"Okay," replied Donnie.

Tara knelt in front of Donnie and gently tugged his sweatpants down to his ankles. Tara then looked up and could see a large mass at eye level, covered only in white briefs. "Here we go," thought Tara. "I'm going to pull down your underwear now Donnie, is that okay?"

"Okay," was the terse reply. Tara gripped the waistband in both hands and gently pulled them down to his thighs. Out of the briefs sprang what can only be described as a massive cock. It was bigger than anything Tara had ever seen before. It was framed by a large amount of fine, brown pubic hair. It was thick and veiny with a huge circumcised head. And it was flaccid (for now). Tara sat mesmerized for a moment and could swear it began to swell as she watched. She pulled the underwear the rest of the way down and then stood.

"Wow, Donnie. You have a big penis," said Tara as she reached out and gently took it into her hand. She felt its warm mass on her palm.

"I think it's getting bigger," said Donnie.

"Yes, I can feel it getting bigger," said Tara.

"If you're touching my penis, I should touch your chest," said Donnie and, without waiting for a reply, reached out with both hands and started mauling Tara's breasts.

"Gentle Donnie, okay," said Tara, though actually enjoying the rough treatment.

Donnie's cock continued to grow as he explored Tara's chest. Donnie experimented and pinched at Tara's nipples, causing them to harden. Donnie pinched them again, and Tara's breath caught feeling the direct connection of her nipple stimulation to her pussy, bare under her loose shorts. She started gently tugging on Donnie's massive member.

"Donnie, I'm going to put your penis in my mouth now," said Tara lowering herself in front of him and breaking his contact with her chest.

"Are you sure? You promise not to bite it," asked a concerned Donnie.

"I promise," said Tara as she stood up high on her knees to get mouth-level with the erect cock. Tara licked her lips in anticipation and lowered her mouth to take the huge head into her mouth. She ran her tongue around it and then pulled it back out of her mouth. "Does that feel okay, Donnie?"

"Yes, please keep doing that," said Donnie.

Tara lowered her head again and took as much of his member into her mouth as she could. With gentle suction, she bobbed her head, sliding it across her lips and tongue. Naturally, she cupped Donnie's balls and massaged them. She could feel them start to rise.

"Tara, wait. I think there's a problem. I think I'm going to pee," said Donnie.

Tara again pulled the penis from her mouth, reluctantly this time. "It's okay, Donnie, I promise. Just relax. Enjoy the feeling." She lowered her face back to his cock and also slipped a hand into her shorts and stroked her clit. She wanted him to cum for her, in her. She sensed Donnie's increased breathing and reached around to cup his buttocks and pull him closer as she bobbed on his cock, knowing she was about to finish him off.

Donnie's penis jerked as he cried out, thrusting forward and deposited a huge load of semen into Tara's mouth. Tara raised her hands to his hips to give herself some distance and try to deal with the massive amounts of cum she was getting. She was able to swallow after the third spasm, but just barely, before the fourth spasm hit and started filling up her mouth again.

Finally, his spasms started to slow. After the fifth swallow, the contractions stopped, and Tara was able to take stock. She ran her tongue one last time down the underside of Donnie's cock, eliciting one final spasm and a little more seed into her mouth.

"I'm sorry, Tara. I'm sorry I did that," said Donnie in obvious distress.

"No, Donnie, it's okay. That's what I needed to do, and you helped me do it. Thank you," said Tara as she stood and ran her tongue around her teeth, feeling the gooey, slimy spunk. And loving it.

"Are we still friends," asked Donnie.

"Of course we are. BEST friends. Let's get you dressed again," said Tara as she bent to pull up his briefs, sorry in a way to see his slimy cock tucked back inside, and then up with the sweatpants. "I need to go now, Donnie."

"Will you come back and do that again," asked Donnie.

"Maybe. We'll see, but I would like that," said Tara as she pulled on her t-shirt.

"I like your private parts," said Donnie.

"I like yours too. Bye, Donnie," said Tara as she turned toward the door, undeniably horny.

With Donnie's cum on her breath, Tara opened the door to see Royce standing just outside. Royce nodded and raised his arm, shepherding Tara back to the master bedroom.

#

"I wonder if he's going to fuck me now," thought Tara. She had to admit her crotch was feeling even wetter and sloppier after the sexual initiation of Donnie. She thought getting some relief with a hard cock might not be so bad.

On the bench at the foot of their bed sat sat a woman taking off her shoes, sweaty, and wearing the bike shorts she had just worked out in. Her tan face was shiny, and her short blond hair was damp with sweat. Her ample bosom was packed tightly into her sports bra.

"Who is this," the woman asked.

"Phoebe darling, it's one of the summer intern candidates. She's misbehaved, but is trying to convince me she is rededicated to our family business," replied Royce.

"How's she doing on the convincing," asked Phoebe.

"Well, so far, so good. She just came back from giving Donnie a birthday blowjob," said Royce.

Tara's face reddened in shame as she lowered her eyes and stared at the floor in front of her. The Chamberlains spoke as if she weren't even there.

"Oh Royce, how thoughtful of you! I'm sure he enjoyed that," said Phoebe. "Is he still hung like a horse?"

Tara realized Mrs. Chamberlain was addressing the question to her and looked up. Tara gave a quick affirmative nod and returned her gaze to the floor.

"Interesting," said Phoebe as she looked the girl up and down.

"Do you want to have a go with her," asked Royce.

"Maybe... Let's see what she's got. Girl, strip," commanded Phoebe.

Tara could feel the blood pumping through her ears, and her mouth ran dry. She looked down and then pulled the old t-shirt over her head once again and dropped it on the floor at her side. Her large breasts jiggled and swayed as Tara moved, her nipples were like hard little stones in the middle of her vast aureoles. Then she dropped her hands to the waistband of her shorts and pulled them out and over her plump bottom and let them fall to the floor and stepped out of them, clasping her hands in front of her crotch and standing in profile to Mrs. Chamberlain.

"Hands at your sides," commanded Phoebe. "Turn around slowly."

Tara turned slowly in a circle, ending up facing Mrs. Chamberlain and slowly raising her eyes to look her in the face. Phoebe's eyes roamed the young girl's body, ending up at her face. Looking into Tara's eyes, Phoebe said, "Sure, why not. Come here and help me with these shorts."

Phoebe stood as Tara approached. Tara knelt in front of the older woman and then reached up to pull at the sides of the tight bike shorts. Tara could feel the woman's hot, sweaty skin radiate as she slowly peeled the shorts down, exposing Phoebe's neatly trimmed crotch. Tara held the leg openings wide as Phoebe stepped out of the shorts. Phoebe offered her hand to Tara and helped the girl to stand. Phoebe traced her finger from Tara's cheek, down her face, across her chin, down her neck, across her chest, and gently flicked her nipple with the end of her fingernail, causing Tara to jump involuntarily. Phoebe smiled and tilted her head to the side as her mouth slowly approached Tara's. Their lips touched in a tentative kiss, and then a stronger one. Tara tasted salt as Phoebe's saliva mixed with her own in her first lesbian kiss. Phoebe pulled the girl to her, pressing her own sports bra into Tara's exposed chest as her hands roamed the girl's back. Tara's arms naturally encircled the older woman. Phoebe broke their kiss and looked into Tara's eyes. "Have you ever eaten pussy before," she asked. Tara gave one brief, negative shake of her head. "Well, you'd better be a fast learner... for your own sake."

Phoebe released the girl, sat down, and leaned back on her elbows lewdly, with legs slightly parted, waiting. Tara looked briefly at Royce. Royce raised his eyebrows and shrugged slightly to indicate it was her choice, but there was really no choice at all.

Tara knelt in front of the woman, placing her hands on Phoebe's legs, just above the knee. Her skin was still tacky from sweat and warm from the exercise. Tara cleared her throat, having just swallowed many mouthfuls of goo and then moved closer on her knees, eyeing Phoebe's dirty blond pubic hair and crinkly labia below. "Get in there. It's not going to lick itself," said Phoebe.

Tara leaned closer and pulled Mrs. Chamberlain's knees further apart, and her cunny opened up before her. She watched as the woman's folds parted as her legs opened. She drew closer. Her face had never been this close to a vagina since the day she was born. "Am I really going to do this," she asked herself, now close enough to smell Phoebe's musk as she inhaled.

Phoebe's slit was now within an inch of Tara's mouth. Tara reached forward and gently spread the woman's lips, exposing her pink insides. She could see the sensitive bump at the top of Phoebe's lips. Her scent was stronger, an earthy musk, but not entirely unpleasant. Tara tentatively stuck out her tongue and touched it against the woman's labia. She again tasted salt with an underlying tang. She stuck out her tongue longer and licked against Phoebe's clit.

Tara then licked the woman's slit from bottom to top, pressing her tongue through her labia to the slippery sauce within. Tara pulled back to see her own saliva on this woman's snatch. She licked again, probing even further, and her tongue was coated with Phoebe's juices. Tara couldn't help but think she was depositing some of Donnie's sperm from her mouth into his mother's vagina. Tara's tongue swirled and licked and seemed to have a mind of its own. Tara was again lost in the desire of the moment. She ached for relief for herself as she took care of Mrs. Chamberlain.

"Mmmm. That's good Girl. Keep it up," cooed Phoebe. Tara lifted one of Mrs. Chamberlain's legs onto her shoulder, getting even deeper into the woman's snatch. Tara's nose and chin were now wet and slippery from the woman's wet gash.

As Tara refocused on her clit, Phoebe reached forward to pull Tara's face harder against her. "Yes, Girl, eat my pussy. Suck that sweaty twat." Tara complied, alternating dipping her tongue into Phoebe's tunnel and flicking her clit.

Phoebe pushed Tara's face lower as she pulled her legs up and back, spreading herself open completely. "My ass, too," she commanded. Tara could smell a different musk mingled as her face slid lower. She had never played with her own ass, much less someone else's, but was still lost in her own world of desire. She circled Phoebe's asshole with her tongue, then tentatively probed its center.

"That's it. Good girl. Take care of momma," said Mrs. Chamberlain as her inevitable orgasm continued to build.

Phoebe pulled Tara's mouth back to her clit. "Use your fingers," she said. Tara slipped two fingers into her slippery cunt, matching her penetration with her tongue's rhythm against her clit. Tara's fingers squished as they slid in and out.

"Yes. Good. A finger in my ass too," said Phoebe. Tara pulled her face back and guided her slick pinky finger into Phoebe's sphincter and watched it disappear. She lowered her face back to the woman's crotch and resumed her rhythmic penetration.

Phoebe was in heaven. "Deeper, you fucking slut. Deeper," yelled Phoebe as she held Tara's face against her crotch, and her back arched at the height of her orgasm.

Mrs. Chamberlain continued to hold Tara's face against her as her orgasm slowly subsided. Finally, Phoebe laid back on the bench, releasing Tara's head.

Tara rested her head on Phoebe's thigh, with her nose nearly touching the woman's open, wet vagina. While Tara still ached for relief.

Phoebe quickly sat up, pushed Tara's head from her lap, and walked to the bathroom and closed the door. Tara remained seated on the floor and leaned with her back to the bench, her face covered in Mrs. Chamberlain's pussy juice. Tara looked down at her own crotch, open and wet. She looked to Mr. Chamberlain, hoping he was now ready to fuck her.

"I think it's time we talked with Gabriella, don't you," said Royce. "Please go fetch her from the Library. But no talking. I must be the one to explain her situation, just as I have for you."

As she heard the shower turn on, Tara picked up her shorts and pulled them up, not looking at Mr. Chamberlain. She pulled on her shirt and then checked herself in the mirror. Tara was a mess. She tried to user her fingers to tame the hair Mrs. Chamberlain had just been gripping. There was a noticeable dark stain on the crotch of her shorts, as her own leaking fluids were absorbed. She wiped her face against the sleeve of her shirt, drying it somewhat but doing nothing to hide the scent.

"Remember, the Library is at the bottom of the stairs on the right. Go now and bring her back quickly," commanded Royce.

#

As Tara entered the Library, Gabby ran to meet her with a big hug. "Oh my god, Tara, where have you been? Are you okay? What's going on? Why are we still here," asked Gabriella in a flurry of questions.

Gabby stood back and looked at Tara again. "Seriously, what's going on?" She leaned in toward Tara. "You smell like... pussy?!? And why is there a stain on your shorts? What the fuck is going on?!?"

"Gabby, please just come with me. It's the only way," said Tara.

"The only way for WHAT," asked Gabby.

"Please just come. We're in so much trouble," said Tara.

"What do you mean? Where are we going," asked Gabby?

"He asked me to come and get you," said Tara.

"Who did, Mr. Chamberlain," asked Gabby.

"Just do as he says, trust me," said Tara and pulled her friend's hand toward the door, a hand that only minutes before had been buried inside Mrs. Chamberlain's body.

#

"Ah yes, Gabriella, please have a seat," said Royce as the girls entered. Royce motioned to the chair in the sitting area. Gabby sat with straight back and knees clamped tightly together beneath her skirt, hands folded neatly in her lap, and her bare arms pressed to her sides. Royce took the other chair with the personnel folder in hand. Not knowing what else to do, Tara stood behind and to the side of Royce's chair, eyes on the floor in front of her.

Tara tuned out as Mr. Chamberlain went through a similar line of reasoning with Gabby as he had with her. Tara could think of nothing except getting off. She felt like one big open pussy, aching for relief. She didn't know how she got to this state, but that's where she was. A horny, wanton slut. Sucking dick and eating pussy wasn't enough, she needed something for herself. She so badly wanted to slide her fingers into her shorts and finger herself, but she wouldn't dare.

Tara briefly came out of her daze when she heard Gabby's tears and pleas of "No, you can't fire my mom, YOU CAN'T. Please. What can I do? I'll do anything. Just please don't fire her." Did Royce purposely select only children of employees, just so he had this kind of leverage? Tara knew Gabby was about to face the same decision she had faced not so very long ago. How far was she genuinely willing to go to protect her future career and her family?

"I'll ask you the same, very important question I asked your friend Tara. Are you a team player? Can you be counted on to obey orders? Do you understand what true commitment is," asked Royce?

"Please let me prove myself. I won't let you down. If Tara can do it, I can too," said Gabby, trying to inject confidence when she didn't really feel it.

"We will see about that," said Royce. "Please come here."

Gabby quickly glanced at Tara, hoping for an inkling as to what was coming, but Tara kept her eyes on the floor. Gabby rose and conscientiously pulled her skirt down to cover as much of her legs as she could. She slowly took the few steps between her chair and Royce's and stopped. Royce watched her face as she approached. "On your knees," said Royce said with the smallest of smiles.

Gabby again shot Tara a glance and then lowered herself to the ground, sitting with her lower legs folded underneath her. Royce sat forward in his chair and caressed Gabriella's chin with his finger. Then he ran the ball of his thumb across her lips. Gabby's lips parted slightly at the touch. Royce slowly brought two fingers toward Gabby's mouth as he had with Tara. As they approached, Gabby opened her mouth to accept them. She naturally closed her lips around them and ran her tongue slowly over them. Then Gabby slowly slid the fingers back and forth in her mouth as she moved her head.

"Look at me when you do that," commanded Royce. Gabby looked into Mr. Chamberlain's eyes, and she sucked his fingers.

After a few moments, Royce sat back in his chair and said, "Okay, Tara. We'll need to do an inspection. Jennifer isn't available right now, so it's up to you."

Gabby looked at Tara uncertainly as she approached the kneeling girl and offered a hand to help her up. Tara walked behind Gabby and unhooked her hair clip and then brushed her hair forward. "Raise your arms over your head and keep them there," said Tara without much conviction. "Now arch your back."

Tara lifted Gabby's tank top in the back. "Smooth skin, no blemishes," reported Tara as she ran her hands from the small of Gabby's back up to her shoulders and causing a quick intake of breath from her subject.

Tara slid her hands around to Gabby's tummy and then up to her ribs. Then she slid her hands up to cup Gabby's small breasts. She could feel the small swell of her breast tissue and her puffy nipples, which hardened slightly at her touch. "Small chest," reported Gabby and then stepped around in front of her friend.