Tara's Torment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as had been done to her, she reached out and pulled Gabby's tank top over her head, exposing her upper body. Gabby's nipples looked like Hershey Kisses sitting high and proud on her small chest. Tara rubbed each nipple with her fingers and slightly pinched them. These breasts were so unlike her own, but she loved the feel of them. "Nipples sensitive to touch," said Tara and then bent her head to suckling one nipple, then the other. She sensed a soft, uncontrolled moan from Gabby as she flicked her tongue across the nipple. "Nipples respond to oral stimulation."

Next, Tara reached around her friend and unzipped the skirt and let it drop to the ground in a pool at her feet. As Tara inspected her body, she could see Gabrielle was wholly shaved, hairless everywhere except her head. Seeing her standing there with her tiny chest and no pubic hair, Tara thought her friend could have passed for a young girl, just at the start of puberty.

Tara reached her hand between Gabby's legs, probing her slit. She could feel just the outside of Gabby's labia, but her finger didn't easily slip inside. "Her pussy is smooth but dry," reported Tara.

"Arms down and put your hands on your knees," said Tara. Gabby lowered her arms slowly and looked back at Tara as she brought her hands to her knees. Tara squatted in her damp, crotch-stained shorts and ran her hands over Gabby's boyish bottom. She parted her cheeks to see her hairless crack and could just see a hint of her pink pussy lips tucked inside the dark skin if her outer lips. Tara gently ran her finger against Gabby's asshole. "Small, tight anus," said Tara as she stood up.

"Well, I'm afraid your only failing mark was the state of arousal between your legs, said Royce. "We really do expect more 'buy-in' from our interns. I'm afraid this just isn't going to work out."

"Wait, what?!? No, please, try again," pleaded Gabby.

"I'm afraid not," said Royce. "We tried."

"Can I help her," asked Tara softly, staring at the floor. The two other sets of eyes in the room shifted to her.

"I beg your pardon," asked Royce.

"I can help her with...that. Her wetness," said Tara.

"Interesting. Usually, our candidates are so competitive, but you actually want to help your friend. That's admirable. Go ahead, give it a shot," said Royce.

Tara took Gabby's hand and turned her, so they faced. Tara lowered herself to her knees, keeping eye contact with Gabby the whole time. Then she looked down at Gabby's cleft and pressed her face forward.

"Tara, what are you... You don't have to do this...," started Gabby, just as Tara's tongue probed her slit for the first time. Gabby opened her legs wider to give better access.

Tara noted Gabby was indeed very dry and with no hint of scent between her legs. Tara used her own saliva to lubricate her friend's slit. Her tongue soon had an easier time slipping through the cleft as it began to open itself naturally. Oh, how she ached for someone —anyone to be doing this to her own pussy. She knew her wet crotch stain was spreading, but she just couldn't help it.

Gabby tilted her hips forward, allowing her friend even more in-depth access to her tunnel. Tara pulled her face back and could now easily see Gabby's pink inner pussy lips had unfolded before her. She used one hand to open Gabby's lips and pushed her extended tongue deep inside. She tasted her friend's nectar for the first time. It was distinctly acidic compared to her own spit. Tara spread Gabby's juices through her folds and then flicked her tongue against her clit a few times. "Fffuuuucccckkkk Tara," breathed Gabby.

Satisfied, Tara removed herself from Gabby's snatch, stood, and looked at the floor. "She's wet now," reported Tara.

"Yes, I believe she is," said Royce. "Well, it's not completely unheard of to have two executive interns on staff at once, working as a team. But we do need to be sure of the chemistry between you. Tara has taken a chance to help you, Gabrielle, but this is not yet a done deal."

Tara knew what Mr. Chamberlain meant, even if Gabby didn't, yet. Tara approached her friend, smiled, and leaned forward for a soft kiss. Gabby pulled back slightly in surprise.

A pointed "Ahem," came from Royce.

Tara again leaned in for a kiss. "But I'm not...," Gabby started to say and then stopped. Gabby looked at Royce passively sitting in the chair, then back at Tara. She gave Tara a subtle nod, and the women's mouths met again for a soft, sensual kiss.

Tara wrapped Gabby in her arms and pulled her close, her desire rising to even greater heights. Tara slipped one of her legs between Gabby's and tried to get in contact with her crotch. Tara's large chest pressed tightly against Gabby's small one as Tara's hands roamed her friend's back and slid down to cup her slim, firm ass and pull it forward. Gabby's arm's encircled Tara's head as they kissed.

Gabby's kisses increased in urgency as the women stood, making out in front of their boss.

Tara finally broke their kiss and stepped back. She pulled off her t-shirt and pulled off her soaking shorts. Gabby's eyes took in Tara's body for a moment and involuntarily swallowed.

Tara took Gabby's hand and led her toward the bed, just as Phoebe emerged from the bathroom in a robe and asked, "Who is this?"

Royce snapped his fingers once and shook his head slightly. Phoebe quieted and joined Royce in the other chair.

"Lay down on the bed," said Tara quietly. Gabby sat on the bed then tipped back, with her feet still on the floor. Tara climbed on the bed and immediately mounted Gabby in a 69. Tara was determined to finally find some sexual relief after serving everyone else all day. She pressed her wet snatch forcefully against Gabby's face, as she pulled Gabby's legs up and buried her face in her beautiful brown pussy.

Gabby was overwhelmed by what was in front of her. Her friend's open, sloppy crotch was in her face. She felt the fine blond hair around Tara's crotch on her face. Her smell and fluids were everywhere, on her upper thighs and now on Gabby's own face. Tara's body weight pinned her down, and she felt like she was suffocating, and all while Tara was eating her pussy with wild abandon. "Tara, wait. TARA!"

Tara raised her head and rolled to her side, off of her friend, and looked down at her, frustrated. She could see her juices coating Gabby's chin and cheeks. "What," asked Tara tersely.

"I've never done this before, and you're squishing me. I know what's at stake, but take it easy," said Gabby as quietly as she could.

"Okay, sorry. But I need to cum so bad. Please help me," whispered Tara in her reply.

"Is there a problem," asked Royce pointedly.

"No, Sir," said the girls in unison as Tara rolled back on top of Gabby and went back to work between her legs.

Gabby could now comfortably breathe, and she had grown used to the scent of Tara's sex enveloping her. Never had she imagined she would be in this position with another woman, not to mention what she was about to do. Gabby gently rubbed her fingers against Tara's pussy and then rubbed in circles. Her fluids were slick and made a wet squishing sound as she rubbed. Within seconds Tara let out a grunt held herself fast against Gabby's hand. Just as quickly, Tara's body relaxed, and she went back to licking and fingering Gabby's snatch. A new wave of slick wetness was evident slipping out of Tara's tunnel.

Gabby raised her face and placed a kiss against Tara's pussy, with her lips coming away wet. She licked the juices from her lips. She pulled Tara's lower body closer, sucking and tonguing her slit. Gabby's body was responding to Tara's attentions and her own rising desire. Gabby sucked at the lips in front of her, bringing their slippery flesh into her mouth and flicking them with her tongue. Tara again erupted with a hair-trigger orgasm, pressing firmly against Gabby's chin.

Tara was finally starting to feel some relief in her loins, but her desire increased as well. She felt like she couldn't get close enough to the body in front of her. Her mouth continued its probing, sensing what Gabby liked on the fly. Tara slid her tongue down into Gabby's crack and circled her anus with her tongue and then used her fingers to tease her little brown hole.

Gabby's body responded by trying to push against her finger. Tara obliged and dipped one finger into Gabby's pussy and then slid it into her asshole. "Aaaahhhhh," responded Gabby breathlessly with eyes closed. When she reopened her eyes, she saw and felt a pair of white legs slide in on either side of her head. Mr. Chamberlain's cock was at full attention, and he slid it into Tara's sloppy pussy in one wet push.

Tara raised her head at the sudden intrusion, then grunted and moaned, "Fuck yeah..."

Royce's balls swung back and forth in front of Gabby's eyes as she worked Tara's clit. She could see Tara's wetness quickly coat his cock and balls. Gabby had gone from her first lesbian sex to her first threesome in a matter of minutes. And now Tara's finger was buried in her ass, making her feel 'full' like she never had before. She licked and sucked at the testicles as they slid by, then returned to Tara's clit.

The three sweating bodies moved in rhythm, increasing in speed and force as they built to climax. Royce started the chain reaction with a final grunting thrust into Tara and holding her hips firmly in place. Tara felt the spasming cock unloading in her pussy as Gabby sucked her clit and her own colossal climax let loose. Gabby felt Tara's knees clench her head and press her finger probe deeply into her ass and bucked herself against Tara's face in a final push. Each held this position for a count a three, then collapsed in a sweating, heavy-breathing mass.

Royce was first to get up from the bed as he walked to the bathroom, naked from the waist down. Tara slid her finger from Gabby's ass and took a deep, satisfied breath. Gabby felt Tara's full weight on her body and felt the slickness of sweat where their skin met. She gazed contentedly at Tara's wet lips, now starting to dribble Mr. Chamberlain's cum from her pink slit.

Tara raised her head and saw Mrs. Chamberlain with her robe open, pinching one nipple with another buried in her snatch. Royce emerged from the bathroom, having washed off his slick member.

Tara rolled off Gabby and sat up on the bed. Gabby joined her, each girl was disheveled and slick with sweat and other fluids.

"I must say I'm pleasantly surprised with you two. I would like to offer you each position of 'Executive Intern' for this summer. You will stay here at the house and have direct insight and influence on the direction of Chamberlain Industries. And, of course, you will also participate in all requested domestic activities at the house," said Royce. "But you may also decline the offer, with the unfortunate consequences we discussed previously."

Tara looked at Gabby and raised her eyebrows. Gabby gave a quick nod. "We would like to accept your offer, Mr. Chamberlain," said Tara.

"Excellent," said Royce. "Of course, there will be some additional paperwork to sign, but that can wait for now. I have a feeling Mrs. Chamberlain would like to personally introduce you to the large shower in our master bathroom."

Phoebe took each girl by the hand and led them into the bathroom and closed the door.