Tarri Ch. 02

Story Info
A young woman's quest for the ultimate release.
1.7k words
4
2.9k
1

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walked up the beach, towards her clothes. As she pulled on her shorts and shirt, she heard footsteps behind her, and whirled around to find a girl approaching her through the morning mist.

The girl wore a white dress and glasses, her red hair tied in a ponytail that hung behind her head. She was barefoot. "Hi," she said.

Tarri didn't say anything.

The girl stuck out her hand. "I'm Rachel."

Tarri shook it.

"Can I talk to you for a minute?"

"All right," said Tarri.

"Let's sit," said Rachel, and she sat down in the sand. No one else seemed to be around. As Tarri sat beside this girl, she couldn't help but look over her body. Rachel had a softness to her that Tarri found intriguing.

"Listen," said Rachel suddenly, staring out at the foaming surf. "I need to talk to you about something important. What's your name?"

"Tarri."

"Tarri," repeated Rachel softly, as though testing the word out. "Tarri, I...I want to be your slave. I want to give my body and my will to you."

Pause.

"Please just tell me what to do. Use me for your pleasure. I promise you, I vow that I will be yours, totally yours. No matter what."

Tarri closed her eyes. When she opened them, the girl was looking demurely down into the sand herself, waiting for a response.

"I don't understand," Tarri finally said. "Who are you? I mean, I know you already told me. But I don't know you. This doesn't make sense."

The girl looked off into the distance. "I can't explain either," she said. "But I just want to obey you. Please, Tarri. Please take me." Her voice sounded almost frightened.

Whatever was happening, Tarri wasn't going to question it.

"Okay," she said. "I accept you as my slave."

"Really?" said Rachel.

"Yes. Come home with me now."

Tarri took Rachel by the hand and led her back to her room in silence. Once they entered, the two girls sat side by side on Tarri's bed. Apart from the bed, Tarri's room was empty - the walls were white and blank.

"Stand up for me," she said.

It was a command, not a question, and Rachel followed it. Tarri's shaved and shapely legs were still extended in front of her, her hands propped on either side so she could lean back and look. Rachel stood before her, staring wide-eyed. Outside, a cloud passed over the sky and muted the scene, and when Tarri glanced out the window, she saw a storm brewing on the horizon.

"If you are going to be mine," she said finally, "there are some ground rules. First, address me always as Miss Tarri."

"Okay, Miss Tarri," said Rachel promptly.

"Second, look down at the floor right now. Do not look at me unless I say it's okay. Do you understand?" Tarri's voice was soft and calm.

"Yes, Miss Tarri," said Rachel, and bowed her head.

"Good. Rule number three: speak only when I ask you a question. Otherwise, be silent. Understand?"

"Yes, Miss Tarri."

"Good."

Rachel's arms were crossed in front of her, her eyes cast down on the floor. Her white dress hung to her thighs, her bare feet were primly together.

"If you're going to be mine," said Tarri, "I need to know what you look like. Take off your dress for me."

Rachel reached down to the hem of her dress and pulled it over her head, revealing a white bra and panties. She was beautiful, and Tarri wanted desperately to touch her, but she didn't want to break the spell yet.

"Now your bra."

Rachel reached behind her back, unfastened her bra, and let it fall to the floor. Her breasts were large, full, and firm, the breasts of a healthy girl.

"Now your panties."

Rachel slipped her panties down her legs, revealing her legs and her pussy. She had a few marks on her legs - what Tarri guessed was a birthmark on her right thigh, a sort of red splotch, and also nicks from a razor. Her pussy, nestled within a bed of curly hair, was hard to see. She was still looking down at the floor.

Tarri stood up, still fully clothed. "Now normally," she said, "what will be important is that you obey and please me. But today I'm going to touch you. I want you to lie down on the bed for me and close your eyes. Do not open them. Keep your arms by your sides and spread your legs for me. And then, no matter what, don't move."

Rachel lay down on the bed. Tarri's bed was covered only by clean white sheets. The girl followed Tarri's directions, lying down on the bed and opening her legs, gripping her hips with her hands. Her belly softly rose and fell.

Slowly Tarri knelt over her and ran her own hands over Rachel's body. She cupped her right breast in her hand, as if inspecting it - gently tweaked the nipple, so Rachel moaned - then ran her fingers down Rachel's stomach and around the sides of her pussy lips, which quivered at Tarri's touch. She ran her finger down the soft lips of Rachel's vagina, then moved to her thighs, kissing and licking them. Tarri pushed her face into the soft, pliant folds, rubbing back and forth and feeling the tiny little hairs brush across her lips. She kissed down Rachel's legs, all the way to her feet. Rachel, seeing that Tarri was being gentle with her, had relaxed; where her hands were clenched at her sides, now they were open, resting palms down on the sheets. She knelt between the other girl's legs and, unable to resist, began to kiss her pussy lips, flicking her tongue along Rachel's clitoris. Then she began to kiss her glistening pussy lips, almost making out with them, in a way that made her think of the word "lolling." Rachel began to moan deeply, as though feeling that had been locked within her cunt had been unlocked by Tarri's persistent efforts.

Outside gray clouds drifted idly by. As Tarri licked and sucked at Rachel's cunt she reached into her own shorts and began to finger herself, first rubbing her pussy in soothing circles, then penetrating herself with her pointer finger and hooking upwards to her G-spot, like she was softly scratching an itch. Rachel's moans rose and fell. But then she reached out and began to run her fingers through Tarri's hair, and though the experience was pleasurable for Tarri, she was abruptly angered by Rachel's disobedience. After all, she'd told her to keep her hands by her sides.

She stopped licking, took a fold of skin between her front two teeth, and nibbled. Then she got up on her knees, took Rachel's wayward hand, and set it back by her side. "I told you not to move," she said. As she pinned Rachel's hand to her hips, she slapped her breasts, twice. Rachel cried out in pain.

"Sorry, Miss Tarri," she said.

Tarri pulled her own shorts down and threw them to the side, and since she wasn't wearing any panties, her vagina was exposed to the open air. Then she straddled Rachel, holding her shoulders down to the soft comforter. "Do not disobey me," she said. "If I want to kiss your pussy, I'll do it. If I don't, I won't. Either way, what's most important is that you never for one second consider doing anything that I did not say. Do you understand?"

"Sorry, Miss Tarri," Rachel said again, her eyes still squeezed shut.

Tarri inched forward with her knees, up Rachel's breasts and over her neck. Rachel's hair was splayed out to both sides, and Tarri made sure not to pull it - after all, the slap to her breasts had reasserted her authority. "Now it's time for you to pleasure me," she said, and lowered her own cunt down onto Rachel's mouth. The girl began to kiss Tarri's vagina and lick it, the way Tarri had done, and Tarri rubbed her mound on Rachel's face, so that Rachel's lips strummed back and forth along the older girl's cunt lips, savoring the way Rachel's cheeks and chin became slick with wetness. The pleasure was building; she could feel herself getting close; soon she was brought to a quaking orgasm, contracting from deep within herself to her entire body.

They laid in silence for a long time, Tarri staring up at the ceiling. Outside, there was a great crack of thunder, and soon, Tarri knew, it would begin to rain. Desire was building within her again, a great need which had only been made more powerful by her union with Rachel. Clearly this was not the Final Orgasm.

She needed to do something, go somewhere; the energy was so intense within her that she could not rest. So she stood up.

"I have to go," said Tarri.

"I understand," said Rachel. "Go out into the woods."

Tarri found her shorts, pulled them back up her smooth legs and around her hips. Again thunder boomed outside.

If Rachel wanted her to go into the woods, she would. Without looking back at her slave, she stepped into the gloom, where now the wind had picked up and the sky had turned nearly to a sinister black. Though she knew she was going to get soaked she didn't care - she sprinted out the door, to a trail which led into the forest by her apartment. There she found herself running alone on a dirt track covered with rocks and twigs, dead leaves swirling around her bare feet. She didn't know where she was going, but suddenly the urge rose up within her again and she leaned up against a tree and could not resist stimulating her cunt again with her fingers, even though she was sore; she fingered herself, her legs spread, leaning back against a tree and closing her eyes. She did so for a long time until she finally managed to come again, for the third time that day, and then slid down the trunk of the tree and sat by its base as a deluge of rain began to fall from the sky and soak her. She had a vision of herself as a dirty angel, a blonde goddess quaking with desire, a piece of sky forced down into the mud. Again she seemed to stand outside herself for a moment, watching in shock at what Tarri was doing. Then the world went dark.