Tarton Ch. 06

Story Info
Sylvia plays Molly. Cynthia meets Simon in a cinema in Leeds.
4.1k words
4.25
1.6k
5

Part 6 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SylviaG
SylviaG
1,396 Followers

June's Story

I don't know how Aunt Sylvie managed to convince mum to let me have the operation, my dad crumbled quickly, maybe it was something to do with him groping my aunt a few months ago. From what I read on Aunt Sylvia's computer, my aunt had got drunk at some leaving do, and phoned my mum to pick her up, mum sent dad, and he tried to force himself on her in his car. Okay, it maybe one of my Aunt's fantasies, but I really don't know.

Mum told me she would let me have the operation, even though she still didn't agree with it. Sylvia had convinced her that I was going to have it with or without their approval one day. Mum hugged me for the first time in ages. We sat in my bedroom and talked, and she made a joke about my cakes always being better than hers. She hugged me as I left the house with tears in her eyes, but she smiled.

As the plane touches down I can feel the butterflies in my stomach starting to flutter.

I get in a taxi, and it takes me up through the mountains to the clinic. I watch the countless pine trees, and brightly painted houses go past the window. The taxi sweeps up a long drive, and there in front of me is the clinic. It all looks so new, with a giant window, which seems to cover most of the front of the building. To the left of doors I see a woman going up the stairs behind the glass. As I get out of the taxi I can smell the pine. The rest of the place is made up of white stone. It all looks like a huge barn conversion, but everything looks very new. I hear a collection of bells in the distance.

"That's the cattle heading to the farm for milking," the taxi driver says with a smile.

Two women in white coats greet me with smiles.

"Welcome June. The doctor will see you in the morning."

I sleep in a room which hasn't got a speck of dust or dirt in it. The whole place is cleaner than any place I've been in before.

The next morning the woman cleaning the corridor smiles at me as I follow the nurse. The nurse taps lightly on a tan coloured wooden door. She opens it and there he sits, the doctor who will be changing my life. He stands up, removing his gold rimmed spectacles. He smiles at me, and we shake hands. I watch over his shoulder as the cattle, which I probably heard last night, are strolling down the steep hill in the distance.

"Welcome to Austria, June."

I turn, and there to my shock stands Doctor Rose Trent, my GP back in England!

Sylvia's Story

So here I am on the back of a horse drawn cart, being paraded through the town like the first prostitute back in 1708. It's all fun and games, and I doubt many people know the real origins of the story. I'm booed at and squirted with water pistols by giggling kids. My hair is going to be a mess when this is through. Another horse and cart winds its way round the many stalls, with kids on the back laughing and enjoying themselves.

By 11pm there are just a few drunks, and the food stalls have long been deserted. The fair ground rides are being packed up, and I'm stood here barefoot in a long white smock. A sign hangs round my neck in cardboard, with the word Jezebel painted on it. I see the horse pulling the cart coming back down the road. I jump as Nathan Murray appears seemingly from nowhere by my side. Men in hoods and long black smocks appear. Their feet are laughably in shoes or trainers, and one guy has a watch on, which is hardily historically correct.

One hooded guy grabs my arm pulling me towards the cart.

"Hey fucking well watch it,"I snap, which has one of the hooded men chuckling.

Yes it is ridiculous, but also there is something sinister about them, well Nathan in particular. One thing which is even more worrying is there must be a dozen men here. Okay they want to watch the little light spanking I'm going to get, and then a fucking, as I remember from the book in the museum. The first prostitute, Molly Redcar was spanked, and then fucked by a local man that night, and then for the next 15 nights, by all the man who lived in the small hamlet, as it was back then. She was given stale bread to eat, and put in stocks every night on the village green.

I protest at the gag being pushed in my mouth, but with several pairs of hands restricting any physical resistance, I'm soon hoisted back on the cart, with my hands tied behind my back. The cart goes to the far end of town, and up towards the old barn. The hooded men follow on behind on foot. We stop at the barn a mile out of town; I'm lifted down and walked round the corner.

"These are the very same stocks Molly was put in over night, all those years ago," Nathan whispers in my ear.

I've seen them in the museum behind a big glass case. I read the little card there too, about the winch mechanism which raises or lowers the stocks in both sides of the frame, thus lowering or raising whoever is locked in them, to their knees or up on their toes.

"We've put a little padding in the holes for you," one man says in an excited voice.

I'm struggling again, but this time harder. It causes chuckling amongst the group. Finally I'm secured with my hands and head locked in the stocks. I'm hearing ring pulls on cans of beer being pulled, and then the clicks of the ratchets to my left and right. I have to shuffle my feet backwards, as my head gets lowered an inch at a time. My ass is further back and I'm bent right over. The smock gets torn off my body, and there I am, naked, in front of the beer swilling, chattering men, under the moonlight. I remind myself I'm doing this for my niece, but now it's getting a little scary.

Wendi's story

Toby and I hooked up at the fair. I've sneaked into his house and up to his bedroom. His mum is away at a clinic somewhere drying out.

"Where's your dad?"

"He and a few others have convinced that Sylvia to be Molly for the night. I heard him talking to a couple of men about it."

"Molly the prostitute from way back when?"

"Yep, well I guess they are just going to have some drunken fun with her. Dad even managed to get the stocks out of the museum. They are going to act it out like a group of twats with a model train set."

"You mean they are actually going to put her in the stocks, and do those things to her?"

"Yep, have some drunken fun with her, and then get home at dawn. That is why you're safe here. You do want to sleep with me, don't you?"

I ignore that and start searching my phone. The teachers always glossed over the real happenings back then. Toby sees what I'm doing.

"I know all about it, my dad has the original book, it is pretty grim stuff. I'll go and get it."

He comes back.

"It's gone, he must have taken it with him, luckily I took a few pictures of the text last year, and it is on my comp."

I look round his bedroom with all the things any boy would want but only dream of. Hell I wouldn't mind half the stuff, the latest game stations, the record decks, and a huge screen telly up on the wall. I sit on his knee and we sort of smile at each other. I know it is just sex that brings us together. I guess we use each other, but that's the way we like it.

"See it says here, Molly Redcar was put in stocks and spanked with a bunch of stinging nettles until the stems broke, by each of the men who lived in the beach side hamlet. Then her backside was branded with the letters T. T. W. which stood for Tart Town Whore."

"Wow, I bet they won't do that. Sylvia would never agree to it anyway," I smile and open my legs a little as Toby's hand rests on my knee, and we kiss.

Sylvia's Story

I watch from my bent position as Nathan pulls a hood over his head. I've had enough of this now, and wish I had never agreed to this stupid thing.

He puts on a glove, and someone hands him some vegetation.

"Stinging nettles Sylvia. We each have a bunch, and your ass is going to sting for a week."

He stands there looking down on me, and then I jump. Little needles are thrashing against my skin. It itches like crazy as it keeps landing on my ass. I'm sure Nathan is grinning under that hood.

Someone else starts grunting and thrashing me. I'm jiggling around and trying to pull out of the stocks, as my backside feels the pain from the little dagger like needles. Another guy moves behind me and starts beating my ass. He comes back in front of me after a few strokes, and I see the broken stems of the nettles in his hand. Another guy starts whipping me, and I feel little lumps growing all over my backside. It itches like crazy, and as each man has a go at my backside, I jump and twist.

I've been growling constantly into the gag, swearing, and then pleading with them to stop, and then cursing them again.

"Get the iron," someone tells someone else.

I watch as something is pulled from the fire which has been burning since I got here. The end looks red hot with three large letters on it. I'm shaking my head as the man goes behind me.

"Don't worry Sylvia it'll suit you having Tart Town Whore stamped on your stinging ass."

I hear chuckling, as I watch the red end being carried round to my left, and then out of sight.

Nathan comes back round and lifts my hair off my face.

"Get ready Sylvia, I'm sure the pain will pass, well after a few hours."

I'm shaking the hell out of the stocks, desperately trying to get myself free.

Someone starts counting down from five, as I buck. I start screaming into the gag again, with real fear in my muffled cries. I can feel heat near my right ass cheek from the iron, and then nothing, as whoever is holding it draws it back. The count reaches zero and I brace myself. Then I feel it. I open my eyes as it presses against my ass. It's not hot, but I can feel something sticking to my bum.

The men start chuckling, and then laughing, and I hear the sound of beer cans being clunked together. I watch the guy push the hot iron in a bucket of water; it crackles and sizzles, sending steam up into the air.

"Sorry about that Sylvie, we couldn't resist winding you up. Oh for your information, you have got T T W on your ass, but in red paint."

I see a guy holding an identical iron, but with red paint dripping off it. I want to scream at them, but a hand groping between my legs now has my attention. I do this weird sort of dance trying to get his finger off me, but the bastard starts tickling my clit. I move a little, to get his finger in the right spot.

"She's loving it now; just like Molly did I bet."

My nipples are getting rolled and squeezed, and as well as the finger on my clit, I feel another one sink in my pussy.

"Hey give me a hand here. I've got two fingers in her, and there is plenty of room for more."

I feel another set of fingers wriggling in my pussy. My body shakes and I hear a zip going down. My legs wobble, as I come on the many fingers that seem to be crawling all over, and in my body.

"Open her up lads. It's time for a good fucking!"

I hear chuckling, and then my pussy gets pulled open. A cock nudges between my lips, pushing all the way in me. The guy starts fucking me, and Nathan bends down lifting his hood.

"Now the next part is quite simple. Molly was fucked on consecutive nights, until all the men had done her. Unfortunately we can't keep you here for 10 days, so you're going to have every cock, one after the other. We'll forget about the hot water too, to stop you getting pregnant, as was thought way back then."

The first cock pulls out and the next one takes his place.

"Oh everyone is wearing condoms. I think it is more about the men not wanting to dip their wick in a pussy full of cum."

Nathan looks over my shoulder.

"Bloody hell Dean, that didn't take long."

There is chuckling and another cock goes in where Dean's came out of.

"Don't look so shocked Sylvia, Dean wanted you to know that after years of him trying, and failing, to get you into bed, the deed has been done now."

Gradually they all fuck me. Number 6 causes quite some concern as he stretches me open much further. If it wasn't for my stinging ass I might enjoy this a lot more.

After the tenth guy has fucked me I'm let loose, only to be tied down again on the wet grass.

Wendi's Story

Toby has got his finger in my pussy now. As we read the accounts of Molly's first night. After the branding she was staked out in a field, and covered with thin runny jam. An hour later buckets of cold water was thrown over her to get all the wood Ants off her body. She was covered from head to toe in little bite marks.

"Do you think they would do that to her?" I ask.

"Who knows, perhaps we should have followed them. I did see old man Higgs buy a jar of that jam, they call Molly's."

I dig my top teeth in my bottom lip. Trying to work out which is giving me the most pleasure, Toby's finger or Sylvia getting tortured with nasty wood Ants!

"I never realised that's why they call it Molly's jam. Do you really think they would do the same to Sylvia?"

"Who cares, she deserves it anyway."

I close my eyes, with unthinkable thoughts, of what is happening somewhere in the town.

Sylvia's Story

The gag finally comes out of my mouth, and I'm about to give them what for when I seen a pot of red jam next to my head. One of the guys opens the lid, and pours it over my nipples, and then my pussy. Another guy stands there with another pot, with a net covering the top. I see hundreds of large Ants racing round over each other in the jar.

"No, you can't be serious? Nathan, stop this you're going too far!"

One of the guy's lets an Ant out of the jar. It runs up his finger, and then he squeals as the Ant bites him.

"God, that really hurt.....hey Sylvia, I don't think you'll like this much."

There is silence for a while, then a chuckle, and then giggling. Soon all the men are laughing. Three men take their hoods off, kneel down, and then start licking the jam from my breasts, and sore pussy.

Nathan looks down on me smiling, as my left nipple gets stretched in Mr Higgs teeth.

"Sylvia, you really should have learned to trust me by now."

I would tell him and the rest where to go, but the tongue on my clit has me feeling another orgasm race through my body.

"Just one last little bit of fun Sylvia, then I'll take you home."

Ten hard cocks are being pulled, and one by one they come. Some of the men are pushing others out of the way, because they can't hold on. My face feels like I've had a custard pie thrown over it. My tits and hair get a similar coating of their spunk. Finally they move away and a bucket of water gets thrown over my face.

"You're paying for my fucking hair to be done," I say spitting spunk out of my mouth.

They start laughing.

"Fucking hell, after what we've done, you're only worried about your hair?" one guy sniggers.

Wendi's Story

"Jesus Toby, finger my clit, please."

I twist my head round kissing him full on. I shudder and feel myself coming over his finger. I get off and struggle to his bed as he comes forward undoing his stained trousers, which I guess was my fault.

He's in me pushing in hard and fast. I love it, I love that Toby can't help himself. He just has to fuck me. I lay with my arms outstretched sort of submitting I guess, but I love it. His headboard bangs against the wall, with each shove. I lift my legs up and feel him getting close to it. His stubble is rubbing on my face making my skin itch, so I move my cheek away. His grunting is as rhythmic as his fucking, until he starts whimpering and coming.

He is still for a few seconds, and then he pulls out. I sit up twisting my clothes back into place, and then go to the toilet before it runs down my leg.

Sylvia's Story

Nathan comes up to me and I land a huge slap on his face. I stop and move back as the crowd goes quiet. He stares at me for a moment.

"Nathan, don't do it, just leave her alone now," one guy says with concern in his voice.

Nathan looks at me as I wait nervously.

"Nathan leave her, we probably went over the top," another guy adds.

Nathan nods.

"You're right lads, now get off home. I'll make sure Sylvia gets back safe."

The guys drift off and Nathan sorts out the rag I was wearing and puts his jacket around my shoulders.

I'm sort of shuffling along like I've got a log stuck between my legs. I cling to Nathan who has this constant sick smile on his face.

Wendi's Story

"I'm going to bed, you can let yourself out," he calls from behind the closed toilet door.

"Yeah sure, see ya."

"See ya Wend."

I come out of the toilet a few minutes later. I can hear music in Toby's room, soft and low. He says he can't sleep without music. He hates the thought of being alone in the dead of night.

I walk down the street passing two drunks, who are complaining about get red paint on their groins somehow, weirdo's.

Sylvia's Story

"How's your ass?"

"How do you think it is? I mean real bloody nettles? It itches like crazy."

"Yeah but your face was a picture. Then when they all fucked you and gave you a facial. I swear you earned that nephew of yours his operation."

"I don't know why I'm not yelling and screaming at you. That thing with the branding iron, I was scared to death."

"Yeah but you knew it wasn't really going to be used.........my god, you didn't!"

"Stop laughing. God you're a pig. I've got red fucking paint on my ass, and some of that jam has gone somewhere too!"

"The paint will come off after a while," he grins, "besides I counted a couple of orgasms you tried to hide."

We stop outside my house and I give him his jacket back.

"Sylvia, thank you for being a good sport about it all."

I would hardily calling it being a sport, but I don't say anything.

"Just one thing," he says gripping my hair and twisting my head round until I yelp, "Think yourself fucking lucky you got away with slapping me in front of the guys tonight. Do anything like that ever again, and you end up in some small stinking backward country, being fucked morning, noon, and night until you're old and fucking grey."

June's Story

It has been two days since my operation, I think. I keep slipping in and out of sleep. I know the nurse gives me sips of water, and pain killers but little else. I've seen the surgeon and Doctor Trent looking over me from time to time, but for some reason my throat hurts too much to speak. My whole body feels numb sometimes; I guess it's the drugs doing their thing. So I have a few more days of this weird sleeping more than I'm awake, and then I'll see how I look. I don't know why my breasts feel so different maybe I'm dreaming now, but I'm sure everything will be straightened out soon.

Cynthia's Story

I can't get a job in a school, so I've had to make do with working in Argos during day, and MacDonald's a few evenings too. I've seen Simon four times now and we fuck like rabbits, he always leaves soon after. It hurts when he leaves to go back to his parents, but we have to be careful. I'm sure I saw his dad in the city centre last week, so I spun round and started walking the other way.

I go for walks a lot when I'm not working just to kill the time. I'm walking now, but with a smile on my face and with a sense of purpose, because now I'm off to the cinema to meet Simon. I smile as I see him up ahead. We hug and kiss and then I feel a little odd. Even in a place where no one knows us, I'm sure people look because of the age difference, and it doesn't help that he is wearing his school uniform.

"You could have gone and changed."

"I didn't get time."

We go in and settle in the seats, holding hands under my coat. The lights lower and he fidgets around. He pulls my hand onto his erection that he has got out of his trousers.

"Si, you can come back to mine, we can do it then," I whisper.

"But I'm hard now," he whispers back.

He huffs as I pull my hand away. He fidgets again doing his trousers back up.

"We could go back to your place, and not bother with the film?"

SylviaG
SylviaG
1,396 Followers
12