Tarton Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But you said you have to write an essay on it. I just thought it would be good to watch it."

"Fucking hell you're not my teacher now."

I stare up at the screen, going over his words in my head. A group moves along the row of seats behind me. I watch Simon's head get nudged.

"Hey southern boy, come sit with us."

Simon looks round.

"Sorry is that your mum your sitting with. Hello Mrs."

"Hi Luke, no she's not my mum."

"Well come on then. Mia is getting the snacks, and we know you fancy each other after last night."

Simon gets up and whispers sorry at me, and then climbs over the seat to join the others.

I'm stuck here wanting to leave.

"Hi Si, didn't know you'd be here," a female voice behind me says with too much excitement.

"Calm down Mia, Southern boy was sat in front next to that woman. I thought it was his mum, but you're safe it isn't."

"Great night last night Si, thanks for walking me home, and...."

"And what Simon, get your hands on some real Leeds pussy?"

The others laugh, and a man a few rows in front of me hisses at the group to be quiet.

"Sorry gramps. Oh have we offended you too lady?" Luke says with a grin at me.

There is chuckling as I'm on my way out of the seats. I take big gulps of air as I get outside. Have I been spectacularly stupid, to think Simon wouldn't be tempted? So he walked Mia home, maybe there is nothing in it, but am I kidding myself? He has to have friends his own age, and yes girlfriends too, but no I don't like it. I get that he had to go and sit with them, but that hurts. It was supposed to be our time, just us, together. Am I now going to be looking over my shoulder, and wondering if every school kid I see knows Simon?

12