Tarton Ch. 10

Story Info
Cynthia the pro. June comes home. Sylvia and Jason fuck.
6.4k words
4.57
1.8k
4

Part 10 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SylviaG
SylviaG
1,395 Followers

Wendi's Story

I'm sat on the wall over the road from Sylvia's house. Mother is entertaining, again, this time it's the vicar, well that's what she told me on the phone, but honestly, the vicar?

I watch a taxi pull up and out gets Sylvia. She's got her back to me, but I recognise those long legs and her long black hair. She hasn't noticed me as she walks swiftly up the path, and goes in the house.

A text pings on my phone. It's Toby. I read it and wonder if I really want to help him with his homework, which basically means, me doing it for him, while he jerks around playing games on his comp. I ask him who he thinks will get the headmaster's job, now the headmaster has gone to work in some special school. Toby texts back he doesn't give a shit.

I look up and there is Sylvia again, but walking towards her house, carrying a bag of groceries from the store at bottom of the road. She's in her York's department store uniform. I bet she took the skirt up, it is shorter than what the rest of women working there wear. Now that makes me wonder who has gone in her house looking like her, not 5 minutes ago.

"Hey, have you got a twin sister?" I call out to her.

She looks over the road at me, and points to herself. Jesus the street is empty it is obvious I'm talking to her, the stupid cow.

"Yeah, I saw someone go in your house not 5 minutes ago. She looked a lot like you."

"I've got a sister but she is much older than me, and she has brown hair."

I'm bored now; I slip off the wall and start to text Toby back.

"Oh it could be my neph........."

"Nope it was definitely a girl. Hey wait a minute; Julian is your nephew isn't he?"

She stops and looks at the house like she is contemplating something.

"My god, it must have been Julian well June, and he's had a tit job," I whisper to myself.

I'm texting Toby about June having huge boobs, as Sylvia's heels seem to click quickly, like she is in a rush. Toby texts me back asking how I know, so I text him the details, about seeing what was June, although I thought it was Sylvia, and then 5 minutes later Sylvia walks up the street.

Sylvia's Story

I'm staring at her, well her huge boobs and two lumps where nipples would be. She smiles and holds out a cup of tea for me.

"Well what do you think?"

I repeat the question in my head.

"My voice is permanent too. I know I sound like a bit of a bimbo, but the guy who sat next to me on the plane seemed to like the sound of it, well when he wasn't ogling my boobs."

Finally my hand comes out to take the cup.

"June," I start, and then realise I don't have a clue what I'm going to say.

She chuckles a little.

"Has your mum, and dad seen you yet?"

"No, I kind of thought you could break them in gently."

I stare back down at two huge breasts, covered in a red top with a deep V neck.

"Whatever I tell them, when they see you...........oh my days, I'm going to get the blame for this. She'll kill me."

"They'll get used to it when they realise how happy I am, they will understand."

I rub my forehead.

"But why so bloody," I gesture with my hands, "big?"

"Don't you like them?"

I'm in the kitchen spinning the top off a vodka bottle. I can see my sister now chasing after me with rolling pin. A glass gets put in front of me and I fill it and take a big gulp. I look round again at June, hoping the vodka has done the trick, and shrunk them down to what they were before. Finally it dawns on me.

"Okay they aren't real," I say with a chuckle, "take out the padding, you had me there."

I squeeze her left breast, and she jumps back and yelps.

"That hurt."

"Oh my days, they are real!"

"Yep, so as I was saying, if you could let mum know I've had them done. Just use yours as a template, but tell her mine are slightly bigger."

"That's not the point; you didn't tell me your tits were being done. I assume you had the operation down below. Stop laughing."

"Well, you make me laugh. You can call it a vagina or pussy, I'm not your nephew anymore, I'm your niece, and we can talk about our bodies like two girls."

I'm trying to calm myself down.

"Okay this is what we do. I'll phone Murray and tell him they put the wrong implants in. You have to go back and get smaller ones."

"Auntie Sylvie, they aren't implants they are drug induced."

"Well, we'll get them siphoned off or something."

June's Story

"Siphoned off, they aren't tyres which have too much air in. Oh I get it, you're jealous because they are bigger than yours."

"Don't be silly I'm just thinking of you, that's all, and where did this confident attitude come from, you should be worried sick about what people will think."

"Well that's a laugh coming from you, when you're walking home from the pub, with a guy you don't even know."

I watch her pick up the phone.

"Who are you calling?"

"Nathan he paid for it, he can bloody well sort those out. Then I'm going to phone Doctor Trent."

"Why don't you just phone her, and tell her you want bigger tits like mine?"

She puts the phone down, stops, and then looks at me for a moment. She sighs.

"I'm sorry it's just a shock seeing you........with.........June I'm sorry, but I don't know how I can prepare your mum for the size of your breasts."

"Look its no big deal.............excuse the pun, but I'm sure they will be more concerned with what has happened between my legs."

I pour a second vodka, she sips it.

"I'm not jealous you know?"

She might be saying that but I reckon she is.

"I'm sorry about what I said about you bringing guys home."

"Well that is true I guess," she says and smiles awkwardly.

"You've been really good helping me Auntie, and I've been behaving like a spoilt brat, oh perhaps I should say spoilt bitch from now on."

Wendi's Story

I'm looking at Toby as we stare through the small gap in the curtains. He hasn't got that disgusted look on his face like he usually has around June.

"Wait until they all get to hear about this at school," I whisper.

"Wendi, I think we should go easy on June."

"What? You and me heard all of that, June has got a pussy now, which okay we knew might happen one day, but getting bigger tits at the same time is just going too far, and your dad paid for it all."

He shuffles uncomfortably and we back away out of the flower bed, and go down the path and on to the street. I'm walking half a step behind him and watching his face. He seems deep in thought.

"Well don't you think it is sick?" I ask.

"Huh? Oh yeah of course, but you've got to hand it to her, June I mean, she is brave getting all that done before she goes back to school. Well I guess she will, won't she?"

"I guess so, but she has bigger tits than me now. Hey, she looks like her aunt, and I reckon her aunt is jealous, like June said."

"I don't think her aunt is, she isn't all bad, I mean I don't think she is."

"Christ Toby, she shagged your dad. Anyway what are we going to do about June?"

I light a cigarette and give it to Toby, and then light one for myself, as he thinks.

"I don't know hell isn't it time we started growing up a bit? We have our exams this year."

"Oh if that's the case perhaps you should do your own homework?"

"Fuck off, that's what I pay you for," he says with a chuckle.

I nudge him and he nudges me back. We walk on a bit further.

"So do you fancy her then?" I ask.

"What? I only said we should take it easy on June. I'm not a poof."

"Toby, I meant her aunt, Sylvia. Is that why you want to go easy on June, so you can get in her aunt's knickers?"

"Um, yeah I guess. Damn, you've noticed then?"

I smile and we walk on, but something is telling me our local school bully has let the cat out of the bag.

"Wendi I'm going home, I'll see you at school."

"But I thought you wanted me to do your homework?"

"Fuck that homework is stupid, and it's nearly 9 o'clock there is something I want to watch on TV."

I'm watching him walk home, I text Bella. "Hey B, did you tell me Julian and Toby were friends as kids? X"

I get a text back, "Yes babes, they were always round each other's houses, why? X"

"Nothing just boooorrrreeeeedddd! X"

June's story

I'm up in the bedroom I use at my Aunt's house. I thought it best to give her time to digest how I look. I'm so bloody turned on I can't help it, I touch myself.

Doctor Trent told me my cravings will calm down, but they haven't yet. I can't get over how my mind, and my body, wants sex so much. I pick up my phone about to dial the number the guy on the plane gave me, when my phone pings with a message. It is Toby, asking me if I'm still away. I look at the time, 9.09. Not to late to phone him.

I work my finger further in my pussy, as my already large hard nipples get larger and harder!

"Hi Toby, yes I'm home, well at my Aunt's house."

"Oh great you're back. Do you fancy meeting up, now I mean?"

I know I'm not allowed because his dad will kill me, but talking to him on the phone while I'm touching myself, feels kind of exciting. I'm about to answer when he starts talking again.

"Hey say something; your voice sounds really good."

"Does it? I don't know what to say," I smile to myself, "I could tell you what I'm doing, but you'd find it gross."

"Try me," he says with a chuckle.

"Well, I've had the operation."

"So you've got a....."

"Yes Toby, a pussy," I laugh, "anyway I'm sort of finding out about it."

"What, I don't get you?"

"You know, like exploring."

"Oh um, should I hang up?"

I laugh and slip my finger over my clit. I pant and groan a little.

"June, are you okay?"

I want to laugh again, but it has quickly gone past that.

"I'm fine........ooohhhh........you can hang up if you want, but it's helping you talking to me."

"I don't understand....shit you mean....I should hang up."

"No don't, don't talk if you don't want to. Hey I've had my breasts done. They are bigger than my Aunt's, much bigger. You know what, I think she's jealous."

"God, so um, how big?"

"Fucking huge Toby, like melons, a guy talked to me on the plane. He just stared at them."

"WOW, I mean what a pervert."

"Would you have beaten him up for me?"

I hear him chuckle.

"Do you know what he did? I dozed off, and I could feel his hand cupping my breasts just lightly. He pulled my jumper away from my breast. I could feel his breath on my skin."

"You didn't like it, right?"

I can hear Toby breathing heavy.

"He was old, as in as old as my dad. I woke up a little and he stopped, then I really fell into a deep sleep, and when I woke up I could feel wet on my breast."

"Much? I mean how, how much?"

I flick my finger over my clit.

"A lot, it was all over my breasts, and some thing didn't feel right. My jumper was back in place, but I could feel my bra had been pushed down."

"Fuck, did he do that; get your nip, nipple out of your bra?"

"Yeah and here is the real gross bit, my nipple was wet, like he had been sucking it."

"Did he..........did he get his hand up your skirt?"

"Yeah, right up, He had a good feel when I was asleep. In fact, in fact, my skirt was right up over my stocking tops. I looked down and the dirty...........aaahhhh, dirty bastard had come all over my stocking tops."

I hang up and finish myself off.

For ages I just lay looking up at the ceiling again. I'm wondering why I talked to Toby like that and why I told him a fantasy, which a few short weeks ago, I would never have dared. I could hear Toby panting a lot, and that excited me.

I'm not sure why I have this confidence; I was so scared about walking into school in a skirt not long ago. Now I can't wait to show off my new body.

I look at the man's number from the plane, and realise Doctor Trent has made me more like my Aunt than I thought.

I go past my Aunt's room and her computer catches my eye. A cold shiver of realisation hits me like a battering ram. That wasn't my fantasy at all; it was one my Aunt put on her computer. I can see the words in my mind, and the little note about how she told her ex husband in bed one night! The guy on the plane was real, and he gave me his number, but that was as far as it went. I pee, and then go back to my room.

Doctor Trent has realised my dream to look like my aunt, and to act like her. I don't know if I want to be completely like her, but for the moment it is fun!

The next morning I'm in my room at Auntie Sylvia's house, as she explains, in her very clumsy way, to my mum and dad that I have some very noticeable changes to my body. She has told me to stay upstairs, but I've been sat here nearly an hour.

The talking stops as they hear my heels on the stairs. Two sets of eyes gawp at me.

"Hi, I thought we should just get this over with," I say.

My dad gulps, and my mum glares at my aunt.

"It's not her fault I wanted this, I wanted what I am now. Now I know it'll take a little getting used to."

"June, stop talking like that," my dad says distantly.

"Stop talking like that, is that all you can say?" my mum says to him with a disbelieving and angry voice, "at least she can keep her mouth shut, but those bloody breasts won't go unnoticed."

"I think we all need to calm down a bit."

"Shut up!" my mum screeches at Sylvia.

The door bursts open and in comes Melody my sister. She looks at me with wide open eyes.

"Holy fuck, they are fucking huge!"

"You see what people with think?" my mum snaps at my dad.

My confidence is draining quickly. I knew this would be difficult for them, but just looking in my mum's eyes I can see she is never going to accept how I look.

"June they are well a little over the top. Christ they are bigger than Auntie Sylvia's," Melody says.

I look at Melody and she has this half sympathetic smile on her face.

"Well you're not coming home looking like that," my mum growls," she looks at my Aunt, "and no, she can't stay here with you. You got her into this mess."

"Stop it!" my dad yells.

We all look at him, and he sighs.

"June, you can stay with Melody in her flat, until your mother and I have decide what should happen next."

"When did you get a flat?" I ask my sister.

"Jesus, say that again?"

"When did you get a flat?" I repeat, watching Melody's eyes open like saucers, "oh I've had my voice box altered. It takes some getting used to, but I think it is kind of cute now."

"Stop, it's not cute you sound ridiculous. Stay at your sister's flat. What the hell are we going to do about her?" she asks in a pleading voice at my dad.

"I am here, okay," I reply to my mum.

"Your aunt was supposed to talk you out of this madness. My god, what will they think when you return to school?"

My mum brushes past me and goes out the door. My dad shuffles uneasily, and then starts after her.

"June, you really should have talked to your mum and me about all these changes."

I want to spit at him that they never took any interest when I need them to, and they would have been against it anyway, but I keep quiet.

"I'll talk to your mother. It is just all this, well it's a lot to take in."

He goes to the door.

"He's trying his best for you June," my aunt whispers prompting me.

"Thanks dad."

He looks back, nods, and then leaves.

I go and pack my stuff as my aunt talks to my sister.

"Sorry you can't stay here," my aunt says, as I come down the stairs.

I smile at her, and thank her for all she's done for me.

Melody tells me as we drive off in her car that mum and dad sorted out the flat she wanted while I was away, and the spare bedroom is almost as big as her room.

"Do you think that was always the plan, to get you a flat with two bedrooms so I could crash there?"

My sister smiles to herself, and then winks.

"It was my idea. They wanted me to get a one bedroom flat, but I liked the other one we saw with two bedrooms. So I just put it in their heads that my new little sister would be able to stay with me now and then."

"Thanks, you've always known how to get your own way."

"Yep, but you're going to have to clean up after yourself, and get out of the way when my boyfriend comes round."

"Sure, it'll be cool."

"Yep, real cool," she replies, and we laugh.

Cynthia's Story

I wouldn't normally go in a pub on my own, but the rent was due last week, and I've lost my job in Argos because it is closing down.

I sit sipping my wine, trying to make it last until I know the landlord won't be knocking on my door, asking for the rent. I watch a glass being put in front of me.

"From the gentleman over there," the barmaid says with a smile, "he'd like to join you, if you don't mind?"

I look across at the smiling guy. He lifts his glass to me. I want to say no thank you, but I could do with some company.

We talk for 15 minutes about nothing in particular, and then I tell him I have to go home. He says he was leaving too, and he'll walk me up the street. I thank him, not really wanting him to, but this area is quite rough.

"So, Cynthia, could we um go back to yours?"

"That's not a good idea."

"Well, okay, how about down there?"

I look down the dark side street which has no lights. I want to ask him why, but I know what he's after.

"Look I just want a blow job; you're a lot prettier than the rest of them round here. I'll pay you £40."

"I don't know what sort of a girl you think I am?" I reply, although obviously it has dawned on me.

"Okay I've got £60. Come on, please?"

That would keep the landlord off my back. It would be a one off I tell myself. I look around although God's knows why, I don't know anyone here.

I'm knelt by a skip as he fumbles with his trousers. His cock is small thank god.

"Here put it on for me," he says holding out a condom in his shaking hand.

For a moment I don't take it, because I'm thinking about telling him no. I take a deep breath and take it off him, and pull the foil off. I tell myself at least the condom doesn't make it so bad. Even so I'm still not keen.

"Come on hurry up," he pants, "Here."

I'm staring at the notes he's holding down to me. I grab then and shove them in my bra. I roll the condom on and start jerking him quickly.

"Hey slow down a bit, and I want your mouth."

I slip my mouth over his cock and he gasps. I suck, trying to keep my nose out of his pubic hair.

Both his hands go on my head, and he pulls me right on to his cock. I choke a little as he groans. He starts to shudder and in less than a couple of minutes, he's filling the condom.

He staggers back and pulls the condom off. He grins down at me. Then he lurches forward, and yanks the money out of my cleavage.

"You're not worth all that. Aaahhhhhh!"

"You had your fun, give the money back, or I'll rip your fucking ear off."

I get to my feet, seeing the barmaid from the pub with her nail dug in the man's ear. A trickle of blood hangs for his earlobe.

I watch his shaking hand hold the money out. The barmaid takes it and pushes him away. He scurries off clutching his ear.

She hands me the money after taking a £20 note for herself.

"Put the money where they can't get it next time."

"There won't be a next time," I reply, hating the taste of the rubber in my mouth.

She chuckles, "They all say that love. You're not from round here are you?"

I shake my head.

"My names Tammy, if you want more business come back in the pub, weekends are best, oh and tart yourself up a bit."

"I'm not a prostitute," I reply.

"What's that in your hand then?" she asks with a laugh.

Sylvia's Story

It's been nearly a week since I had sex with Cliff. He hasn't bothered me since. I open the curtains in my bedroom, and there down below is Jason, in my garden.

"Jason can I have a word with you?"

He turns round smiling, and hasn't noticed I'm not pleased.

"Sure, I got the plants you liked at the garden centre. I put some in our garden and had a couple left over."

SylviaG
SylviaG
1,395 Followers
12