Tarton Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Put your shirt on."

"Okay I'll be back in a minute. My shirt is round in our garden."

I look up and down the street.

"Don't bother it won't take long."

He comes in and I shut the door. My phone rings from my bedroom upstairs. I tell him to hang on and I go upstairs. I sit on the bed talking to Matt, who tells me he is going to be an hour late picking me up. I end the call and jump as I turn round.

"Hell Jason, what are you doing up here?" I snap.

"I went to the loo.....you don't mind do......"

His voice trails off as he looks on the bed. I watch him swallow, and he just stares at my purple bra and panties set, with a matching purple suspender belt laid out on the bed.

"Are you going out?" he asks quietly, still staring at my underwear.

Now was to be the time for me to confront him, but I'm curious about his question. Okay it is pretty obvious that I'm going out, but I'm trying to work out what his answer will be to my next question, before I ask it.

"Why do you think I'm going out?"

He half nods to my underwear.

"Yes I'm going out with Matt."

"Oh," he replies in a disappointed tone.

"What's wrong with Matt?" I ask indignantly.

"Oh," he says, lifting his head realising he has annoyed me, "nothing, well I don't know him that well. Dad talks about him."

"I know they talk in the pub."

"So you're wearing that?"

I really want to get to the bottom of him stealing my underwear, but watching his eyes look down on my panties, my bra, and my suspender belt, like he is taking in all the details of the black lace trim, and the black bow between the bra cups, and on the front of the panties, I hold off. I watch him moisten his lips a little with his tongue. His eyes flick across the garments like he is storing them in his brain. Is this what he does when he picks my underwear to steal?

It reminds me of the way my ex used to look at my underwear all laid out on my bed, when I went for a bath. All my satin and lace underwear that I would be putting on for the guy that night, would be there, for Darren to see first.

I pick up my underwear and my black knee length dress with the split up the left thigh.

"Wait here, in fact while I dress, you can open the second drawer down, and open the pack of black stockings for me."

I leave him stood there.

I go back in after dressing.

"You look nice."

"Do I?" I ask as I squirt a little perfume down in my cleavage.

I turn round and put my hands on my hips.

"I thought you were going to open the stockings for me?"

He sits on my bed holding the pack. I watch his fingers gently pull the flap open. I'm wondering if he waited for me to come back in on purpose. He pulls them out with a delicate touch. I put the stockings on and attach them to the clips, right in front of him as he sits on my bed. He watches, with no attempt to turn his head away, or, at the very least, avert his eyes.

"Get my black high heels out of the wardrobe," I don't say please on purpose, like I never used to with my ex.

I watch as he opens the fourth door. He wouldn't know to open that one unless he had been up here, "exploring" in the past. Right now I could tell him I've caught him out, but there is this deep need in me to tease him a little more. He turns round holding a pair.

"Not those, the ones with the 5 inch gold heel."

He dips slowly back in my wardrobe. He turns and his face is now red, and there is a bulge in his tight shorts. I sit on the bed and push my feet in the shoes. The split opens on my skirt to reveal the stocking top pulled tight into the metal clip, which stretches the purple suspender strap with the black bow. I could pull the split closed, but I don't. I let him look down on my white thigh sticking out of the split. I cross my legs and the split falls down the side, exposing all of my thigh to him.

Again I think now is the time to strike, while Jason is gawping at my stocking top....but I don't. I pick up my phone and start texting as Jason goes to move.

"Don't; just stand there for a while."

I text Matt, "Sorry I won't be ready for ages yet."

I look directly at the bulge in Jason's shorts. Then up into his eyes.

"I've got to do my makeup Jason."

I slip my hand up his trembling bare leg. I push a finger under the hem of the leg, just an inch. I slowly trace it along under his shorts.

"You can stay, and watch me put on my make up, if you would like to?"

He mumbles, jerks, and pants heavily.

"I well, I'd like to, if you are okay with me staying here?"

"Jason, you don't need to waffle on about it. Just either go home or stay here. Girls don't like indecision."

He stands in front of me.

"You had better lay on the floor. I don't want people looking up and seeing you topless in my bedroom, I'm sure you'll know what they will think is going on?"

He takes a big stuttering breath, "I don't care what they would think."

I look up at him. Right now I could tell him I know what he is thinking. I could burst his bubble, but I don't. I've got a better idea, which I hope I don't live to regret.

"Jason, I do care what they think, so lay on the floor."

"Lay on the floor, really?"

"What did I say about indecision?"

He lies on the floor. I stand up and put my left foot at the right side of his head and my right foot at the left side of his head.

"Now while I'm doing my make up, and you're looking up my dress, I want answers Jason. If I think you're lying to me, you will lose the view up my dress, do you understand?"

He pants and gurgles like a fish out of water.

"And for God's sake, stop panting your breath on my ankle."

"S, sorry."

"Before we go any further, if anything other than your eyes goes up my dress, I'll be off round to see your father."

"Oh, okay," he says, and takes another big breath.

"You know you're just like my ex, he used to lie like this when I got ready to go out. Although sometime I didn't wear panties. Now my ex was a cuckold, did you know that?"

I hear him gulp, "Yes, well I heard you and mum, mum talking about it."

I start applying purple eye shadow.

"Darren used to wear my tights and underwear when I went out. He had a real thing for pantyhose. I would even jerk him off in them, while I told him about my adventures the night before. Jason, is that while you steal my panties, to jerk off in them?"

I stop applying my eye shadow, as the trembling between my ankles and the breathing down there stops.

"For heaven's sake Jason, don't fall at the first hurdle."

"I like the feel, on, on my face, and, I don't wear them like Darren, like you said Darren did. I just like them because they belong to, to you, and I always wash them for you, the times I put some back."

"And you do the same with my pantyhose?"

"Are they tights?"

"Yes, pantyhose isn't a very common word for them over here, it sounds sexier than tights, and anyway I'm going off track. I want you to stop stealing my underwear..........Jason?"

"Okay, but I only like them because they belong, to, to you. So, do you want the stuff I've got hidden in the, the shed?"

I stop pushing the mascara brush in and out of the tube. So that's where he hid it.

"Why have you kept some things, and returned others?"

"I, well, I just kept the things I liked, the most."

"I see, so you don't wear any of it?"

He is silent for a while, "just your panties, sometimes. Sylvia, can I get up now?"

Okay I wasn't expecting that.

"No," I reply curtly.

I move from my right eye to my left, giving the lash a long stroke with the brush. I push my rear back, and look down at his scarlet face.

"Do you really want to get up?"

"Well, I know you've found out, and this is some sort of punishment. I'm really sorry about well everything. I won't bother you again, and I'll bring all your stuff back. I'm real sorry."

"No, you wait there until I've finished," I reply.

I put my lipstick on, wondering if he has noticed the wet spot in my panties, which I can feel. Finally I move and let him get up, feeling a little sorry for him. I can't even justify teasing him to get the confession I wanted.

"I'm sorry I've been a bitch."

"I don't care; you could have been a lot worse to me. I'll go and get your stuff out of the shed."

I want to kiss him, I can't help it. I just lunge forward and kiss him. Then I pull back and we stare at each other.

"Forgive me," I mumble.

He kisses me back and I let him, his hand is round the back of my head, and his tongue is pushing in my mouth. I fall back on the bed, and I start pulling at his shorts. He takes over as I push my panties down. I grab his cock and pull it in me. He starts fucking me fast.

"Slow down a bit."

He doesn't, he keeps going, squeezing my left breast and kissing me hard. I start bucking up to him, and panting like he is.

He is eager and full of youthful energy. I expected him to be a little unsure, but he seems to know what he wants. I'm hanging on to him now, my legs are up in the air and I can feel the thrusting surges of his body.

"Are you coming?"

"Yes...oh fuck....yes!" I pant.

I'm still hanging on to him a couple of minutes later. I watch his face twist, and feel the way he arches his back, and then he smiles. My legs are fixed up in the air and my pussy is aching as he squeals and comes.

He pulls out after a few minutes, and I'm still left dazed by his performance, so much so I have to tell myself to get my act together.

"I didn't hurt you did I?"

"No, well I'm going to ache a little."

"Why, because of your back?"

"No, Jason, I never thought that you had sex before?"

"I haven't I'm a virgin, well I was. I just hung on for as long as I could before I came."

I'm a little stunned and wondering if he is lying to me. He might be a nerd, but hell he is going to make a few girls happy.

"Sylvia, what do I do now?"

"What do you mean?"

"I'm awkward with girls, so do I leave you now or what?"

I smile and then chuckle.

"Yes you should leave, but only because it is me. Yes you should leave, but a girlfriend would expect, well a kiss, and thank you, and maybe the tissues," I say nodding towards the box.

He hands me the box with a smile, and asks to use to toilet.

When he comes back I'm still wondering about the most experienced virgin I've ever had. By that I mean, I've had three other virgins, and they didn't have much of a clue.

"Now, when you go with a girl you like, well any girl, don't be all bull at a gate. Tell her you like her and kiss her, ask, and stroke her gently, and don't go ramming it in, in fact you should be a gentleman and let her guide it in."

"Okay, but I didn't do that with you."

"Jason, I'm not exactly anything more than a fuck. Men soon find out they don't have to try to hard with me."

"You shouldn't say that about yourself, you're very pretty."

I kiss him.

"Oh and let your hair grow a bit," I say as I flick my fingers through it.

He smiles.

"I had better go."

"Jason, you stole some condoms, you have had sex before."

"No, sorry about that, I was just well practicing putting them on and that."

I kiss him, and put my purple panties in his hand, "This is the only time I'll give you my underwear, and don't go stealing again."

"But they are part of a set."

"Hell I would have taken them off before Matt picked me up anyway. Shit, he'll be here soon."

We race down the stairs. Jason opens the door but I slam it shut.

"Go out the back door, I don't want people seeing you leave shirtless."

"Oh yeah, good point."

I stop him at the back door, and kiss him, he smiles.

"Sylvia, I meant it, you are pretty, and don't keep putting yourself down."

I touch up my makeup and wait for Matt. The minutes add up, and turn to half an hour.

Not that I was really fussed anyway, and he has a habit of letting me down. He could have text though, but he didn't, so fuck him anyway.

I start cleaning my make up off as my phone rings.

"About bloody time," I spit down the phone.

"Aunt Sylvie, it's me June, you sound a little angry."

"No, yes, well it doesn't matter. So have you fallen out with your sister already, it has only been three days?"

"No, the flat is fine and we get on really well, although she is taking the big sis thing a little seriously. She's gone out she's got a cleaning job somewhere, but it is nearly 9 o'clock, where would she be cleaning at this time?"

"Offices I guess, didn't you ask her?"

"Yes, but she wouldn't tell me."

Melody's Story

"So how is June?"

"Okay Rose, she's staying with me for a while until my parents get their heads round what's happened to her."

"I see, where did you tell June you were going?"

She points to the floor, so I drop to my knees, and kiss the horrible red strap on Doctor Trent is wearing.

12