Tarton Ch. 16

Story Info
The return of Molly Redcar.
6.1k words
4.33
1.1k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 16 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SylviaG
SylviaG
1,395 Followers

June's Story

"So Wendi knows about us then?"

"Yeah, she found the card in the flowers. She guessed it was you. So what do you do here?"

"Filing and running stuff from place to place. Toby, will she tell everyone about us?"

"She said she wouldn't. She's a mate, we hang out together sometimes."

I sigh.

"What if she tells your dad?"

"She won't.......well I hope she wouldn't. I do trust her."

"I guess we've got no choice."

"June, are we, you know going steady?"

I smile and shrug. I really don't want to commit to anything like that without knowing how Toby feels first. Yes it's silly, but after what happened with my sister's boyfriend, I feel this need to calm myself down.

"I'm going to Spain in a couple of days to see mum. Dad sent her the divorce papers a few days ago. I want to see that mum is alright."

"Oh, so I won't see you for a while then, Toby you are coming back, aren't you?"

I can feel a dark cloud looming in my brain. I don't want him to go. The feeling in my head slips into my stomach. I feel sick!

"Well that's the thing. I'm not sure."

I fling my arms around him and cuddle him tight. Just when I thought things were finally coming together, now this!

"Hey, calm down."

"How can I you shit?" I reply, frightened that I'll never see him again.

He takes my hand and plonks a ticket in it.

"That's your ticket, if you want to come with me, or have I fucked up again?"

I slap his arm then cuddle him.

"Do you mean it; I mean you really want me to come with you?"

He smiles, and I grin and blush.

"But no talking to strange men on the flight, like you did after your operation."

I kiss him, and then pull back looking at the ticket for the flight.

"It's up to you how long you want to stay. It'll be like when were kids, only if you like it, maybe it could become something more."

I smile and the darkness in my heart has lifted. I have a million questions, but at the moment I don't want to stop how I feel.

"Don't worry about dad, when we are there he won't be able to stop us being together."

"What about your mum?"

"I told her I was bringing someone special, my girlfriend....hey you're blushing."

I slap his arm again and we cuddle. His phone pings, and he looks at it.

"It's dad, he's been offered the deputy PM job, can you believe it?!"

Sylvia's Story

Long minutes pass until I hear footsteps again. Fucking Olive left me here, and now she's coming back. I hear a zip being pulled down.

"Fucking hell Sylvia, that old bat Olive said you wanted to see me urgently, you sexy cow."

My eyes open wide in shock, even though I've got a scarf covering them. I feel a nose, and then a tongue licking at my pussy.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"You're right, let's just do it," he says, with an excited chuckle.

He stands up and shoves his cock in me. Cliff my next door neighbour, who has now fucked me a couple of times, since his wife left him is in me, again! His hands grip my hips as he fucks me like a train.

"I loved the little....ahhhh.....notes you left on the stairs saying, this way to free pussy."

I'm going to kill that Olive, but for now I just let things happen, not least the orgasm which has arrived at the speed of an aeroplane. He thinks I've set this up leaving notes for him on the stairs. I manage to get the head scarf off, and look over my shoulder. There is my neighbour fucking me!

He comes with squealing grunts and panting heavily. He pulls out and pulls up his trousers. Shaking hands pick up the key from my bedside cabinet, and eventually he gets the cuffs unlocked. He sits on the bed, red faced, and still panting which is slowly coming back down. He throws me the tissue box.

"You know you're crazy don't you?"

"I'm beginning to wonder about that," I reply, and then think maybe I am a little odd.

"That was so fucking intense, seeing you there on the bed like that. I don't know many women who would tie themselves up like that....hell I don't know any women who would."

I half smile at him, "well you know what I'm like," I say, hoping that it will stop him thinking too much.

"You did take a big risk though asking Olive to get me, I might not have been in, and then what would you have done?"

"Well I did look out of the window first," I say.

"My god you must have moved fast, cuffing yourself and that. Right I had better go and rustle up something for tea."

He kisses my cheek, and then leaves.

I jump a mile as Olive steps out of my spare bedroom.

"Olive, what the hell I thought you had gone."

"Well a thank you for getting you a cock would be a start, but we don't have time, back on the bed."

I'm tied up again, and this time she gags me.

She goes down the stairs, and a few minutes later I'm being fucked again, but this time by Cliff's son! He pulls out and starts undoing my gag.

"I saw Olive, she said you were looking for me, and then I saw the notes on your stairs. Fucking hell Sylvia, how did you tie yourself up like this?"

"I just sort of figured out how to do it," I mumble, not really knowing how I could have.

"Well I got to go, mum is coming round to see dad in half an hour, maybe she might come back to us."

I hear the front door slam, and his footsteps running down the path.

"Well that was an interesting piece of news."

I jump as Olive comes in and sits at my computer. I watch her fiddle. The screen opens up and there I am being fucked by Cliff. She stops it and opens another file. This time it's Jason, his son fucking me.

She grins at me, "Isn't it great, not even half an hour has passed on the time and date display between you finishing with Cliff, and starting with his son. Oh I can see I've hit a nerve, really Sylvia, is it that embarrassing for you, or are you pretending? I'm sending it to my computer at home."

"Why?" I shriek.

"Because, I don't trust you to keep your mouth shut about the card night."

"Olive I will you know I will."

"Now, now, it's for your own good."

Wendi's Story

I've watched my mum on the sex tape, and right now I'm back round Toby's. I'm not interested in mum working for Nathan Murray anymore, and not even worried about Toby seeing June. This is about the photos I have of Sylvia. When I looked at them more closely I recognised someone, one of the men.

"Toby said I could wait for him here, is that okay Mr Murray?"

He looks at his watch.

"He's 10 minutes away, he text me to say wait here."

"Well okay, I have to go," he replies.

"Congratulations, I hear you're the deputy PM now."

He smiles at me, and I grin back. I watch him go to a big black car which has pulled up.

I'm in his study now opening the cupboard. I pull the boxes of videos out, and there it is the video with her name on it, Sylvia!

I slip it in my bag and I'm out of the house, hoping to find confirmation of the grainy face on the photo, with his cock jammed in the tart's mouth.

Sylvia's Story

"Surprise!"

"What the hell are you doing here?!"

"Don't look so worried babe, I parked round the corner."

I drag him in by his arm, and then look up and down the street.

"Well I knew we clicked, but I didn't expect such a willing welcome."

"Don't be so stupid. Susan is on her way to see Cliff, if she caught you knocking on my door, she'd blow up at me."

"Relax, I dropped Susie off. I parked round the corner to wait for her while she sees her ex. I thought I'd pop in, and I'm glad I did. I like a woman who has just had a shower, all clean and warm."

"Oh my days, we're not doing anything. You have to go. Nigel, it isn't fair you coming here."

He stands there with the stupid grin he's had on his face, ever since I opened the door.

"To be honest I was hoping I could use your loo, up stairs is it?"

I'm following him, no chasing him up the stairs, explaining that he has to go as soon as he has finished. He comes out of the toilet and looks round the corner into my bedroom.

"So this is the games room..........my god are those handcuffs?"

He's over by my bed before I can stop him. He picks up the handcuffs and gives me a naughty look.

"So who was the lucky guy you did up in these then?" he says, as he looks in the mirror and runs his fingers through his hair.

"Nigel, please just go. This isn't fair on me," I say, pulling my dressing gown over my breasts to stop his gaze.

"Oh what's this, a school tie, have you been dressing up for some kinky fun, Babe?"

He turns the tie over and looks at me. His grin gets wider and then he shakes his head. He turns the tie towards me, and I close my eyes dreading what he'll say next.

"You know, Susie would wonder why you had her son's tie, in your bedroom."

"He came up here to use my computer, his is not working. He must have taken his tie off and forgot it........you do believe me, don't you?"

"Even if I did, I'm not sure Susie would. She told me about the boy having a thing for you. Now you're practically naked so if you want to keep your sexy little thing with her son a secret, lay on the bed."

"I'll give you hand job."

He grins, "Nope, but how about a blow job?"

He lifts the tie again showing Jason's name stitched into the back of it, which Jason left here 15 minutes ago.

"I'm not swallowing," I say, pulling a handful of tissues out of the box.

He drops his trousers, and there it is that bullet shaped cock. It is so big, and I watch as it goes up like some sort of flag pole without him touching it. The unthinkable starts to happen as I feel the wetness between my legs. I've often wondered why I'm such a slut, but that's usually when I'm facing a cock. The dick I'm seeing now I probably wouldn't be able to resist, even if I wasn't a slut!

The guy is an asshole, and yet here I am kneeling down taking his cock in my hand. I swirl my tongue round the head, and then lick his cock from his balls to the tip. I could squeeze his balls until his grin turns to a pained expression, but that's not going to help. I plunge my mouth down over his cock as he sighs. I suck and slurp as he groans softly. I look up at him, and the bastard is looking in the full length mirror, posing like some porno star, as I suck him.

My mouth plops off his cock, and I gaze at the thick veins. I trace over them with my tongue, and then I start kissing his heavy hairless balls.

"As much as I like that Babe, I don't think you should waste too much time."

He's right; here I am sucking a cock which I shouldn't be. I've been fucked already by Cliff and Jason, and it's like that never happened, because I'm so turned on by the grinning asshole's cock!

I shrug off my black dressing gown, and pull him to my bed. I gasp, as he goes in me all the way.

"You know for someone........"

I push my hand on his mouth, stopping whatever was going to come out.

"Keep you're mouth shut and fuck me," I hiss.

He fucks me hard, and my nails are digging in his ass. I have to close my eyes because that smug grin, and his face, is irritating me so much. I'm trying to keep my groaning to a minimum, but I just can't help it. I've never been a screamer, but right now I'd love to be. I can feel my pussy stretching, like his cock is still growing in me. I open my eyes wide as I shudder on his cock. At least he isn't grinning now, but I can see satisfaction in his eyes. The bastard knows I'm coming, and there is nothing I can do to hide it.

I'm cursing myself, because I really don't know how I'm going to look Susan in the face again....or Cliff...or Jason.

"You really are a dirty little so and so."

"Please don't talk; I can't stand you talking to me."

He thrust a big stab in my pussy, and I grunt.

"That's it just fuck me, fuck me hard........please?" I shake and shudder underneath him, as another orgasm shoots through my body.

I've gone and let my self down again, but I can't help it. He's been fucking me for the best part of 20 minutes, and he still isn't showing any signs of coming. Come on you prick, let go, do I have to beg for it?

"Are you close yet?" I ask, panting.

"Not far Babe. Do you really want me coming in you?"

I nod, and he grins.

"Yes, give it to me. Please let me have it.....God not again!" I shriek in surprise.

I'm shuddering through another orgasm, and clinging to him. As my orgasm fades my body hangs limp. I can feel my head moving as he jerks in me. His body slides over me, and all I can do is think about what is happening between my legs. I can feel every inch of his cock deep in my sore pussy. It feels like I've been on a draining workout!

30 minutes have passed now, and I'm just laying underneath him, with less movement than a blow up doll. Finally he grips the pillow my head is on, and I feel it crunch into his hands. Deep thrusts jam my head against the bars of headboard. I can feel it pressing on my skull. He stops and grins down at me.

"Not bad, babe," he says.

Not bad?! I'm a bloody good fuck, how dare he!

"God look at the state of you," he says after pulling out.

He pulls up his trousers and grins at me. I push myself up on my elbows, and curse that I struggled a bit doing it.

"You looked shagged out. I'd run you a bath, but Susie will be finished next door soon. Bye babe."

"Wait; could you pass me the tissues?"

"Sorry, got to run."

I'm cursing him in my head, as I feel my pussy give up trying to keep in the mess that he left me. I stagger to the loo, denying that I enjoyed Nigel fucking me. For 10 minutes I sit there draining the bastard out of me, it's never ending. I ache and can hardily walk as I move the 4 or so paces to the shower. Right now he'll be off home with her, and here I am still recovering, while he probably tells her what he wants for tea. I can smell spunk, and I can feel it trickling down my thigh. It's still leaking out!

As I get out of the shower and it still feels like he is in me. Nigel is a prick; anyone would know that after talking to him for a few minutes. Susan must have noticed, but I can't imagine she is hung up on a guy's dick that much to overlook his crassness. I thought I was the only woman round here to do that sort of thing.

As I crawl into bed I think about the 3 men I've had today. My pussy aches still, and I'm telling myself it's a combination of all three of them. I won't let my brain entertain that it was Nigel who has made me so sore. In fact I'm crossing off two of the orgasm he gave me out of spite. I reckon that he takes some sort of drug that doesn't let him come, that's the reason he could hang on so long. Well he's not getting at my pussy again, no way Mr Smarmy Charm, will you have the delight of fucking me again. As a final defiant gesture, you're not even getting a mention in my computer diary..........oh hell, has Olive seen my entry about the threesome with Susan and Nigel? I'm fucked if she has! I get out of bed and start dressing.

Olive's Story

Well that was good. I've attached the two videos of her fucking father and son, and now a third of her fucking Susan's new boyfriend. The silly tart was so intent on grovelling to me, she hadn't switched off the camera on her computer. Wait until Susan sees the whore's mouth running up and down Nigel's cock. Now all I have to do is press send, and it'll drive Sylvia away from the area, with her tail between her legs.

I'll watch for Susan going up the road to confront the whore. When I hear the shouting, I'll do my duty as anyone in the neighboured watch would. I'll burst into Sylvia's house, and get a ringside seat of Susan slapping the fucking whore around. Oh the pleasure I'm going to get is beyond words!

Wendi's Story

I watch the video spring to life, the date and time is from 6 years ago. The door opens and in steps Sylvia, looking more like a hooker, than a hooker. She's wearing some sort of black nylon dressing gown like my mother wears only its see through. Underneath I can a red suspender belt, and red fishnet stockings attached. She's got a collar and leash on, which someone hands to a man with his back to me. He jerks the leash towards a bed. She stumbles in 6 inch black high heels, mumbling something on red the ball gag in her mouth.

The man looks down on her from behind. I see him making a fist with his hands, clenching and unclenching them several times. For a moment I think it is Nathan Murray, but the guy looks fatter than Nathan is now. He tugs at some savage looking nipple clamps, twisting them, and laughing as Sylvia shrieks into the gag. He pushes her on the bed, and pulls her up on her hands and knees. He tears the gown off her, ripping it to shreds. I see his hand hold out the leash to someone, and a male hand grabs it.

Her little red panties get ripped off her. She cries out as slaps land on her ass from the first man. Frustratingly I can't see his face, just the back of his head.

He chuckles and she whimpers with each stinging slap. He goes round in front of her and undoes the ball gag. She breathes heavy for a few moments. I watch him drop his trouser, get on the bed, and then shuffle backwards. He pulls his ass cheeks apart.

"Come on you thick cunt. Eat my asshole!"

A hand shoves her face against his ass. I hear chuckling from more than one man.

The hand holds her head, and then fat man in front of her grinds his ass all over her face.

"Tongue bitch, come on let me feel it.............oh yeah, you dirty fucking whore!"

I see him spin round and a fat cock is rubbed over her face. Still I haven't seen the guy's face. I hear her choking, and more chuckling from others in the shadows of the room.

He moves behind her after a few minutes, and pulls her up on her hands and knees again. He shoves his cock in her from behind as she squeals. He starts laughing and fucking her. He tells whoever is there that he is going to split her wide open. He fucks her for 5 minutes, pulling her back and slapping the back of her head every now and then, and snapping at her that she is fucking useless.

He gets off in a rush and goes round in front of her. Laughing he jerks his cock all over her face. He pulls back after and turns his head. I freeze the tape, for the first time I can see who it is.

"Wendi, can you come here a minute?"

"Hell dad I'm busy!" I call back.

I look back at the screen. There he is fucking Tarton's very own tart, the guy who is now the PM!

I play it on fast forward. Watching cocks rub over Sylvia's face. I freeze the video again, and check the photos I have of her. The spunk streams across her face, exactly the same on the video as in the photos. The only thing that's missing is Nathan Murray fucking her ass. In fact there is no sign of him on the video, which goes black, and a few minutes later the tape stops. For whatever reason, Nathan Murray wasn't on the video, and then I realise why.

"You clever bastard," I mumble to myself.

Molly Redcar's Story

"Hello Doctor Trent, I'm a little busy tonight, I'm sending an email to one of my friends."

"There's no need Olive, you don't want to send that email, in fact I want you to delete it."

She walks in the room in a trance like state. I watch her delete the video and the copies.

"Very good, now go up to the top of the stairs, and throw yourself down them."

I watch her climb the stairs and I pick up her dog, and start stroking it. The fat figure falls forward, and rolls down the stairs bashing her head on the floor. Her head is twisted sideways, and her neck is broken. Her lifeless eyes stare at the front door. I nod, and remove myself from Doctor Trent's body, and enter Wendi's.

Doctor Trent's Story

I'm cuddling Olive's dog, looking down on Olive's lifeless body. There's a scream behind me, and Sylvia almost faints. I hand her the dog and kneel checking Olive.

"What happened?" Sylvia sobs.

"She called to me to come in, from up there," I say looking up the stairs, "and then she fell."

SylviaG
SylviaG
1,395 Followers
12