Tarton Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Was she ill? I mean did she phone you?"

"Sylvia, I don't honestly know, I was just here on her doorstep. Anyway what are you doing here?"

"Um, well it doesn't matter now, I was just passing."

"I'll make a few calls, take her dog with you."

I watch Sylvia walk up the street cuddling the dog. I look back at the dead body. Why I was here I don't know, I check my phone and there is no call from Olive's, apart from a week ago. I put that out of my mind, and dial for ambulance.

Sylvia's Story

I walk up the road carrying Max. I can't believe Olive is dead. I was on my way to beg her to get rid of the video, I had it all worked out I would offer her money. My life was in her hands, god knows what Susan would have made of it had she seen me fucking Cliff, and then her son!

Molly Redcar's Story

I've spent my time in the female bodies of the women from my line who have come after me. I've helped Sylvia through things at times, and tonight I had to bring down Olive. She would have spoilt things for Sylvia, and more importantly, my future. I've been in Rose Trent's head too that's where I was when I got the shivers of something nasty happening to Sylvia. So I had Doctor Trent pay Olive a visit, with me inside of her.

Right now I'm in Wendi. I can flit from Sylvia to different women, as I have done since my hanging so many years ago. I've waited for my power to be restored, and now it is, fully.

I watch Wendi get the video ready to post on line, of Sylvia getting fucked by the man who is in charge of the country. I used a little spell to change the time and date to the day his wife was giving birth to their second child just to add even more loathing for him. He'll soon no longer be the PM, as they call him, and Nathan Murray will take his place. Before it goes on line in a few weeks I have to get Sylvia married. I'm out of Wendi now and heading back into Rose Trent. Nathan Murray is on his way to meet her.

Doctor Trent's Story

I head to the surgery, and there waiting on the doorstep is Nathan Murray.

"I heard you've been promoted to deputy PM."

He follows me in with a grin on his face.

We sit in my office, and I tell him about the men flocking to pay the deposit for my new drug, to start them on their way to becoming women.

"That's good; I'll expect my 10 percent to start hitting my bank account soon."

I smile, and then tell him about Olive falling down the stairs. He shakes his head.

"That's one less busy body in Tarton then."

"So why are you here?"

He opens the bottle of champagne which he brought with him, and pours it into the two glasses he pulled from a bag.

Molly Redcar's Story

"Kate has signed the divorce papers, and it has been rushed through. Toby is going to see her for a few weeks."

I feel my power flow into the man sat in front of me, as I hide behind Doctor Trent's eyes.

"I need a new wife, Doctor Trent. I want to be going down the aisle with Sylvia."

I smile to myself, I don't have to go through this, but Doctor Trent needs to know what is happening, and the only way she will carry on the theatre when I'm not around, is to hear Nathan Murray's deep desires for my descendant.

"Really, and what about Sylvia's past?" Doctor Trent asks.

"Who cares, I'm hoping to become the PM, I'll be a caring and loyal husband, who is willing to forget her colourful past, and if that doesn't reflect in the polls at some later date, with a heavy heart, and a few tears, my marriage will be over, and I'll get the sympathy vote. Cheers."

Doctor Trent nods, "I told you I can hypnotise her into a loving wife. You can still fuck your floosies knowing she'll be at home."

"Then do it, get her here tomorrow, and do what you have to do."

Doctor Trent's Story

"You wanted to see me Doctor Trent, is it about poor Olive?"

I look down at Max, who is sat on Sylvia's lap.

Molly Redcar's Story

I make the changes, letting Sylvia's mind go into a sleep like state. I don't have to do this, but I thought I'd repay the fun and games Doctor Trent had with Sylvia. I can't help admire the woman; she has tried to feebly, coax me out of Sylvia several times. Now she is going to get her wish.

"Doctor Trent, don't bother trying to hypnotise me, it is not Sylvia you're dealing with now, it is me, Molly Redcar, the first tart of tarton."

She laughs, the fucking bitch laughs!

I pick up the stethoscope in my mind, and float it over the shocked doctor. I curl the tube round her throat, and pull it tight. Doctor Trent's eyes are wide open in fear, as I sit on the other side of her desk, stroking the dog.

I relax the tube and have it move back to the cabinet on the other side of the room. She watches it glide gently to a rest with no visible means of it moving. She sits shaking, just staring at me. My god has the futility not changed in people since I was hung!

"You won't see me in Sylvia's eyes, because when I am in her I just take over her body and mind. By the way Sylvia doesn't know if you're thinking of asking. Now because I like you, I'm letting you in on a few things. I, Molly Redcar have been in Sylvia a long time. I flit from here to there, taking over people when it is needed; I've even been in you. Yes I gave you the ingredients for the wonder drug, and you succeeded. While you were operating on June, I was busy helping you. I used my knowledge to make her a womb, while you were fiddling around making her cunt."

I watch her breathe at last. I float a glass of water over to her, and tip it against her lips. She nervously takes a sip.

"Are you telling me you really are Molly Redcar?" she asks pressing herself back into her chair.

I move the glass back with my mind, and flick it so the water goes over her face, and then she watches through her wet spectacles, as the glass fires across the room, and stabs into the wall like a bullet.

"What the fuck is wrong with you people? A few hundred years ago I could confess to being a witch, and they would take my word for it and hang me, now despite you thinking you are more intelligent than those back then, you have to have fucking proof!" I snap, and point at the glass embedded in the wall.

"Okay.....I, I'm listening."

"Good, now June will have three babes, a boy and two girls, one of which I will inhabit when this body of Sylvia's gives up, and dies."

"But June is, was, a boy."

"I've just told you I've given June all the equipment to have children and she will, in fact she is pregnant now, by Toby Murray."

"That's impossible."

"Oh for fuck's sake Rose it's not impossible, it has happened!" I growl.

I lift my hands up, and a black smoke swirls between them, and then it clears to white circle. Doctor Trent watches the screaming but happy June, pushing out her first child in nine months time, with Toby holding June's hand. I lower my hands and the circle closes in on itself, until it is no more.

"Y, you can see, and show the future?"

"Yes, yes, yes," I say with annoyance, "now will you please let me talk?"

She nods.

"I can only live on in females of my bloodline. Melody won't have children, and as for Sylvia, well she won't have time for any, because I need her for other purposes. Yes I can get in men's heads, but I can't stay there for long. I went in Murray's head and got him to set up the future PM with Sylvia a few years ago. I can lay dormant in females for years, until the time comes when I need to act."

I laugh, as Rose Trent finally relaxes enough, to take her glasses off and wipe them dry.

"Trying to coax me out was laughable, but I'm here now. And yes you were right about the neck and back pains Sylvia has being linked to my hanging. So here I am in a body, which I'll admit is something close to my original form, and a rather high sex drive like mine, which I must admit took me into prostitution. Hell Sylvia has had more men than me, 124 would you believe?"

"So what, I mean why are you here?"

"At last, the first question you've asked as a scientist, and not a blubbering wreck. I or rather Sylvia will marry Nathan Murray next Tuesday. Shortly after a video will be released to the who world, you know I still find that amazing that it can be sent round the world in seconds, in my day it used to take months for news to reach other parts of the globe. Hell where was I? The video showing the now PM fucking poor Sylvia, will be seen and he will resign. Nathan Murray will become prime minister with Sylvia and me inside her, at his side."

"But they'll recognise Sylvia in the video, surely you don't want that?"

"Why ever not, when Nathan Murray crashes those frightening things you call cars into a tree or wall, I haven decided yet, and dies two months later. Sylvia will get even more sympathy than she will do after the video of her abuse, and she'll take over from her poor departed husband."

"It, it doesn't work like that?"

"Doctor Trent, Sylvia will be a Politian in her own right soon enough. She'll take over the leadership, with little resistance. Those who would appose her, she will have fucked, along with those who will have given her backing, and those who refuse her charms I'll deal with. It'll be enough for her, or rather me to get where I want to be. Plus no doubt she'll enjoy the constant fucking of those men who got off on watching the ex PM ride her like a dog."

"Okay so if all that happens what exactly is your end game."

"Doctor Trent, there is no end game. I'll be in charge of the country doing as I wish, to whom I wish, and when I wish. Eventually over a few thousand years, and various body swaps in my bloodline, I'll wreak havoc all across the globe!"

I watch her eyes bulge, as she takes it all in.

"June and Toby will end up living in America, and when I pop out in one of her daughters, I'll eventually become the president."

"Things will be difficult in America you won't get to be the president that easily."

I laugh, "Really, if an actor and that guy Trump can get to the top spot, I don't think I'll have a problem. Even the one they have got now is so old; he has men round him who are more worried about him falling over than getting shot."

I watch her for a moment, and she lets out a long breath.

I sigh, "Now if you'll excuse I have to let Sylvia back into her head. The fucking dog has to go for a pee, and I don't want it soaking my skirt. Oh I like the way Sylvia dresses; it's easier to attract men and women."

"Why have you told me this?"

"Because like I said I have soft spot for you, and like I said no one in this day and age would believe you just had a conversation with, a witch ghost or witch spirit or whatever the hell I am."

I watch Rose jump, as a loud banging on her door echoes round the surgery.

"Unfortunately that will be the police for you; they found our confession we sent to them, about your two sisters, one buried under your patio, the other in your cellar. They will think you are mad of course, and they won't give you the time of day in the nut house for your mad ideas, of being visited by a witch. You'll be spending the rest of your life in there, so you just as well sit back, and watch Molly Redcar get her revenge, for what happened all those years ago."

"Wait, I can help you.......cast a spell or something, get rid of police, and I'll help you I promise."

"Rose, I've been in your head enough times to know you'll try and disrupt my plans. Besides you've had a good run. I'll pop back and see you in your head now and then, and let you know how things are going. Oh and the book you will think about writing while you're in the nut house, please don't, you'll find it frustratingly bursts into flames. Now if you'll excuse me, Sylvia has to find a wedding dress, something short I think, she seems to like showing off her legs."

The End.

12