Taschmonchen Ch. 03

Story Info
Roter meets a blattchen.
10.6k words
4.75
3.1k
5

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 02/06/2024
Created 04/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shakna
shakna
1,837 Followers

Three - Leaf

Blissbun was furious by the time the two of them had got to outside the tailor's, and Roter was praying to any entity that might be willing to pay him the tiniest attention. The blitzchen had reluctantly donned some actual clothes on the outskirts of Eastre City, unwilling to have anyone photograph a centrefold girl in the nude and wreck her career that way.

However, her static instantly made the clothes cling to her. She was pulling and plucking at them uncomfortably before they even managed to get going, again. Worse yet, the angrier she got, the more her static increased, and the more they clung to her.

Roter had originally planned to go first to the small photo store, connect with the owner and see what kinds of things they might be interested in using Blissbun for. Then they could decide on her clothes a little easier. Be able to take into account tanlines or whatever else that might be a problem.

However, he was terrified that she seemed to have forgotten her Buzz Cannon and completely replaced it with the Mortar.

He'd hoped her second spell would coexist peacefully with her first, considering most monchen could hold onto four, or rarely, five. Roter was scared that she might actually be a one-spell kinda gal. Partly because that'd make her harder to deal with, and partly because that meant her spell would only going to get even more violent as he taught her, and he was always going to be on the receiving end.

"Buzz-buzz!" An angry voice ripped through his thoughts, and Roter tried to dive sideways to the ground. It was fairly hopeful, on his part.

The trainer hit the ground, twitching and shaking.

An ugly rubber shoe nudged him in the gut, where his muscles were still feeling cramped and torn. Roter grunted weakly, and pulled his knees up. He didn't really want to get up, right now.

The brunette crouched and poked him in the cheek, "Oh, get the fuck over yourself. I barely fucking touched you."

"That's quite the monchen, you have there."

Roter looked over blearily, and saw a woman standing with hands on hips, in a bright blue uniform. He winced and pushed himself up, "Eh... Can I help you, officer?"

"Explaining why your monchen is casting inside the city limits would help. But right now, I'm more concerned that she dared to attack her trainer." The woman stated.

Blissbun flicked her hair back, "Oh, take a chill cube, bitch. We're fine. I'm not a complete psycho. Nobody is any danger, so why don't you go and fuck off?"

"I am so sorry!" Roter said quickly, and pushed himself to his feet, "Blissbun, you're the one who needs to chill!"

Her tail twitched and sparked and she sneered, "Why? She's not you. She can't order me around. Entitled bitch."

Roter grimaced, "Blissbun... Sorry about her, officer. She's not had a great time lately. We've also only been together for a couple days, still getting our balance together."

"Can I see your license?" The officer looked more irritated.

He sighed and pulled out his wallet, and the relevant card from inside it. Blissbun snatched it before he could hand it over, and burst out laughing, "This is the photo you went with? So fucking ugly! Just like you."

"Casting in city limits. Frequent cursing. Signs of rebellious behaviour." The officer crossed her arms and tapped her foot, "You're looking to lose your license. Have you made it to your first audit, yet?"

Blissbun rolled her eyes and handed the license to the officer, "Chill, biatch."

"Blissbun!" Roter snapped angrily, and the blitzchen stared at him in surprised fright, eyes going wide and tail dropping to the ground. Her bottom lip started to shake as she visibly fought the urge to burst into tears. She flicked her head and stuck her nose in the air, but her bottom lip was still quivering.

He sighed heavily, "She really has had a rough time of things. Learnt a new spell, and got ambushed. Twice. She's not even a fighter. A model."

The officer handed his card back, "I'll let you off with a warning, Roter. However, I must say... You're different than Professor Morgenlatte led me to believe. I am Officer Vanessa, and I received a report that you might be headed my way. Professor Rita also filed a report with me. Not for public eyes and ears, but... I can see what she was talking about."

He stepped quickly between his blitzchen and the officer, as sparks flew. The woman snarled angrily, "Yeah!? What did that fucking abandoning bitch say about me!?"

"Untrainable." Vanessa apparently had a death wish.

Blissbun's cheeks turned red, and sparks flew from them, as Roter looked at her, cringing and waiting.

However, the attack never came.

Her brown eyes stopped welling up and the tears silently flooded down her cheeks with flickering sparks. Her tail fell, and she turned away, walking off into the nearest alleyway, dragging her feet as she went.

"Oh, crap." He winced, and looked at the officer briefly, "Thanks for the heads up. Not so much for that."

"Go." The officer pointed, "Unless you want me to arrest her for wandering around without a trainer."

He cursed Vanessa out silently and ran into the alley.

Where he almost immediately slipped over and smashed his chin into the ground. After being zapped so much by Blissbun, he barely felt the impact. Instead he just rolled over and then winced as he picked up the t-shirt. It was the one he'd given to Blissbun.

Looking up, he saw the rest of her clothes in a trail. Even the stupid rubber shoes that Blauer had given her had been dumped. His monchen was probably having a complete breakdown after having her previous trainer say something so cruel.

Blissbun had cared about Rita. She'd been hurt that the woman got in the way of an attack, to save her. Hearing someone she adored, idolised, call her useless, which is what it amounted to, probably hurt worse than anything.

It was Blissbun's greatest fear, realised.

He scooped up the clothes, and looked around for signs as to where she might have gone next.

Surely it couldn't be that hard to find a naked woman who shot lightning out of her face?

%4%3%6%8%6%9%6%B%6%1%4%3%6%8%6%9%6%B%6%1%2%1%

"So, you're the trainer the professor told me about..." The young man leaning on the counter said slowly, as if he couldn't believe it, "... And you've already lost your monchen in the city?"

"I've filed a missing person's for her." Roter said glumly, rubbing his face. "Sorry. I know you're taking a risk by even considering her as a model... Things just..."

"Vanessa, right?"

Roter looked at the man in surprise, "Did the professor tell you something?"

"Nah." He shook his head, "Me and Shade have had our own fair share of run-ins with our local enforcer of infallible regulation. She's a real pain in the butt. Oh. I should probably introduce you to Shade. She'll be Blissbun's mentor, if you stick around."

He waved to Roter and headed out the back of the tiny photography studio. Following, the depressed trainer found himself beside a small pool, where a young woman was lying on a deck chair and sunbaking.

Her skin was pale, but not quite white. A very slight tinge of green. Around her neck were several dark gemstones, also green but they were so dark they could be mistaken for black. On her head was a broad leaf, but other than that, she wasn't wearing a single stitch of clothing.

One of her legs was trailing off the edge of the chair, making it plain to see that she didn't have any pubes. Not a single hair. Roter wasn't sure if that came naturally, or if she shaved. But he was too busy going red in embarrassment to think about it.

"Shade, come say hi. This is the trainer of our new model."

She lifted her leaf, and cracked open one eye, "Chase? What? I thought we were done for today! I wanna soak!"

"You can keep soaking in the sun." The photographer crossed his arms and shook his head in amusement, "Just say hi. This is the new girl's trainer, Roter."

She looked at him tiredly, "Roter... Weird-ass name. Wait. The trainer? Where's your monchen? She'll be pissy that you're talking to me alone, if she's a model like me."

"She met Vanessa." Chase stated tiredly.

Shade winced and grabbed her necklace, "Fucking racist bitch!"

"Swearing." Chase said habitually.

"Yeah." Roter said glumly, "Anyways... Nice to meet you, Shade. Oh, um... You might have heard of my monchen. She's... Not so easy to work with. I'm hoping you might rub off on her, a little. Help her get back into the industry."

"Back into?" The woman said, lifting her leaf to peer at him curiously.

Roter nodded, "It's... A bit of a secret. But you're working with her. Have you heard of a blitzchen called... Blissbun?"

"The centrefold chick!?" The green woman launched to her feet and ran over to him excitedly, grabbing his t-shirt and leaning in excitedly until their noses were touching and her green eyes filled his vision. "From Barely Permitted!? She's amazing! I have everything of hers, ever published! And some other stuff, too! She's suuuper cute!"

Roter leaned back from the yelling, "Ah, yeah. She's... Somewhere lost in tears at the moment. So don't be surprised if she buzzes you when she first meets you."

"Buzz cannon! She's only got the one spell." Shade said excitedly, "Her previous trainer was Professor Rita, who tried all kinds of things, but Blissbun can only buzz! Even celebrity bombshells like her have flaws! I happen to think the cannon is fucking sexy. The way she smirks and glares at the same time!"

Roter looked over at Chase, "I feel like... This might be a mistake."

"No kidding." The trainer shook his head, "Shade's always bored and lazy, and barely even does the bare minimum... I did try and warn the professor, about this. Shade's obsessed. She's an actual fan. This... I don't think it'll work out."

"Chase!" Shade burst into tears and launched herself at the man, knocking him off his feet, "Pleasepleaseplease! I'll be good! I won't even ask for her signature or anything! Pleeeeaaase!? Just let me try, the once?"

"She's still missing." Roter pointed out.

The man pushed her aside and stood up, "You can't keep doing that, Shade. I'm not your trainer. I'm your employer. We keep things professional."

The monchen sighed heavily, "Fine. Whatever. I don't know why you care so much. Your brother barely even acknowledges me, most days."

"Your brother is her trainer?"

Chase nodded, "Yeah. Twin brother. So if you see a grumpy version of me around the place, it's Chill. Chase and Chill. Well aware our names are weird. Don't mention it."

Shade looked over at Roter, "So... You're really, really, Blissbun's trainer? And you let her get lost in this massive city?"

"Vanessa said something cruel." Roter replied defensively, and then shrugged, "But uh... Blissbun doesn't have buzz cannon, anymore. She managed to upgrade it to mortar, on our way here. So try not to stick around if she targets you."

The woman nearly knocked him off his feet, her emerald eyes staring into his in wonder. "You... Taught her? A new spell?"

"Well, kinda. She did all the work." Roter shrugged.

Shade's jaw dropped open, and she slid down onto her knees in front of him. The monchen shook her head in awe, "That's... Not possible... Professor Rita tried everything. I mean, everything. She's one of the world's foremost experts on blitzchen! How... Y-you taught her? How!?"

Chase rubbed his chin, "Roter here is one of Morgenlatte's hand picked trainers. He's already got the eye of one of the world's best professors. Of course he's not going to be your run-of-the-mill newbie. Though... Even Rita couldn't? How'd you do it?"

"Kinda... Private." Roter remembered the blitzchen's goofy smile as she realised that she'd had an orgasm.

Chase shrugged, "Why don't you hang with Shade, until we hear anything from the racists in blue? I'll also put a call in to the Monchen Cafes. There's a few of them around here, patch up the run down gals. They're who I'd go to first, next time."

"Thanks. Don't have those where I'm from." Roter said gratefully.

When he sat down on a chair, he expected Shade to go back to soaking. She was a blattchen, at his best guess. A plant-based monchen who literally drank up sunlight. From what he could recall, most of them really hated being touched.

Only their trainers were allowed to touch the leaf on their head - it had more nerves running through it than anywhere else in their body. Patting one on the head was usually a sure fire way to get vine whipped into yesterday.

Shade knelt beside his chair, leaning her elbows onto the arm and chin into her hands. She looked at him adoringly, and Roter smelt an almost sickly sweet perfume wafting off the naked woman towards him.

"Aroma screen?" He raised an eyebrow at her.

Her green eyes lit up, and she busted out a huge grin, "Wow! That fast!? Chill doesn't even seem to notice it anymore, but when he was green, it'd take him half the day to realise I was messing with his head."

"It was a guess. I know a bit about it because I had to study waldchen for my exams." He shrugged, "I'm afraid I don't really know much about the variants, though. You're a... Blattchen, right?"

She stared at him excitedly, "Well... Shit! Sorry. I know bad language will get me in trouble. Most city trainers have no idea what I am. You ever met a blattchen before?"

"Nope." He shook his head. "You don't... Spend much time with Chill, do you?"

She looked around cautiously, and then whispered, "Chase and Chill just want a model. They hate the training stuff. It... It hurts, being left to myself. But I've got a house, and a job that I love. And as much sun as I can soak. It's not a crap life."

"But you wish he actually trained you." Roter said quietly.

Shade nodded glumly, "Yeah. I want to know just what I can do. Find my limits, you know?"

"Yeah. I get it, I think." Roter nodded, "My theorum? What I'm researching and trying to prove? I think there's another... Level. Not just new spells or variants for them. A new transformation, if you can push a monchen far enough. That's my idea, anyways. In a nut shell."

Her jaw dropped open, "Woooow. Blissbun is so lucky! I... I'm totally jealous. She's got a trainer who wants to push her as far as she can go? I wish you were my trainer. I'd even... Do stuff for you. Every day."

He stifled a laugh, "I... I wouldn't do that. I'm not that kind of a trainer."

"So... You and her, haven't?" Shade's tone of voice instantly changed to something far more deep and serious.

"No." Roter shook his head. "I... Haven't. With anyone."

The blattchen jumped into his lap and pinned his shoulders to the back of the chair. All amusement and mirth had vanished from her face. She gave a little shiver and a puff of blue gas burst from the necklace around her neck. "Powder."

He blinked, his head instantly swimming.

Poison Powder wasn't a blattchen spell. It was waldchen. They couldn't learn it, so that wasn't the curse she'd just hit him with. She'd used something else. However... He really didn't remember a whole heap about blattchen at all. A forest born monchen. Not particularly rare.

He tried to shake his head, but it just seemed to make things worse. His vision distorted like a funhouse mirror. When things drifted momentarily back into focus, she wasn't sitting on him anymore. She'd slid down onto her knees, and her hands were doing something... The thought slipped away, half-formed.

Powder. Something about powder?

She... She knew Aroma Screen. A simple charm spell based on pheromones. Only half worked on humans, because humans lack the needed body parts to detect or emit pheromones. Brains just weren't built for it.

That was probably the only reason he could still think at all. With his eyes shifting and spinning, there was no way he'd be standing. The girl had got him good with... With...? What was he thinking about? Something important.

His knees felt cold. Was that it?

Roter shivered as he felt a warm wind on his crotch, a huge contrast to the coldness on his legs. He very slowly moved his head down, trying to avoid the shifting gaze, and saw a large leaf hovering just above him.

"Hands off my fucking trainer!" A voice screamed out loudly, and two hands slapped either side of the leaf, and the same seething voice growled even angrier, "Buzz-buzz, bitch!"

"Oh shit." Roter and Shade said at the same time.

Lightning flared through the blattchen, jumping from her, and using Roter's waking manhood as a lightning rod. He felt the confusion of the attack vanish as he was hit by the familiar surge and twitch of his blitzchen's wrath.

He lay twitching in the seat, as the model between his legs fell to the ground and curled up. Shade held onto her knees, shaking in a shocked and sort of blank horror.

A brunette grabbed the woman by the leaf on her head, making her squeal, and tossed her to the side, before sitting down in his bare lap. Blissbun's yellow eyes fixed on his face, and she sneered, "Since you got poisoned, I'll forgive you. Dickhole."

"I wasn't stealing him!" Shade groaned, holding onto her leaf delicately, "I'd never do that to you!"

The blitzchen blinked, "Huh? Who the fuck is she, Roter?"

"A... Fan..." He groaned, trying to lift his hand and touch his head, but feeling too weak to do anything at all. "When did... You get here?"

She smiled and gave a small shrug, "In time to stop you. Apparently."

"I really wasn't." Shade groaned, sitting up slowly, "He... He said he was a virgin. But he's your trainer! And he's so... So nice! I thought if I... Warmed him up for you... You might... Like me."

Blissbun stared in confusion at the blattchen, "Wha...? What the fuck is wrong with you, bitch!? You thought blowing my fucking trainer would make me think you were anything but gutter trash?"

"I... Wasn't going that far..." Shade said, still delicately touching at the leaf on her head.

Roter frowned, "Again... When did you get here? I filed a missing person's, after the cop... Are you okay? Oh. And you're wearing a dress. Sorry, my head is all kinds of messed up."

"Went back to the tailor." Blissbun gave a smirk, lifting the sleeves of the white dress to demonstrated how it hung off her around the elbows. "It's amazing, I love it. It also cost you fifty grand. So have fun with that."

"Blissbun!" Roter said in exasperation, "Far out! My entire research grant is only ten grand!"

"Don't care." She stuck her nose in the air, grinning.

The blattchen frowned, looking down, and then up, a couple times. Shade coughed politely, "How much for the boots?"

"Five hundred? They were cheap, even though they're fucking sexy." The blitzchen grinned, "I'll take you there one day. You're the model I'm supposed to work with, right? Your shoes suck shit. All the shoes by the front door? I wouldn't be caught dead in those. These boots? They'll get you laid."

"What would you know? You're a virgin." Roter undercut his monchen, causing her to stare at him with frightened yellow eyes. The boots, he had to admit, were the kind to have people lining up. White and leather, reaching up to her knees, with laces all the way up. They were certainly going to pop up in his own fantasies.

Blissbun's bottom lip quivered, "Y-you... Can't just say things like that! That's private! No one needs to know that, Roter. I've got an image to protect."

He shrugged, "You just spent more than a year of income on a single outfit. Just expecting that I'll find a way to keep us out off the streets. Forgive me for being annoyed at you."

"I'm not going to tell anyone." Shade said with an innocent look towards Blissbun. "I'd never say anything that could hurt you! Never, ever. I... I really want to work with you, too. If you think you can improve my work, then please. Help me, make my tastes in shoes better."

shakna
shakna
1,837 Followers