Taschmonchen Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roter... Was the later.

He didn't even realise what was happening until the second rope was breaking free. The first had hit the back of Shade's throat, and she jerked her head to put him back into her mouth and avoiding drowning.

The trainer gave a small grunt as the last part of his orgasm hit, and then the exhaustion from the multiple lightning strikes, constant stress, and also staying up late writing reports, finally struck home.

He tried to mumble some sort of apology to Shade, but he was out like a light.

%4%3%6%8%6%9%6%B%6%1%4%3%6%8%6%9%6%B%6%1%2%1%

"I had the weirdest fucking dream about katzchen." A voice cut through his conscious, poking at him to wake up. However, Roter just groaned and went to roll over, freezing as he found he couldn't because something warm and soft was in his arms.

He blearily opened one eye, and saw a grin beneath two emerald eyes. The blattchen immediately put a finger to her lips, as Roter felt terror race down his spine.

The zip of the tent started to lift, and the monchen's face fell as they both looked down towards it.

"I mean, katzchen don't even exist! But she called herself a fucking neko or some shi..." Blissbun trailed off, staring down at her trainer and the naked monchen in his arms.