Taschmonchen Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roter gave an embarrassed smile, "Bolt to the... Eh... Vulva."

Chill burst out laughing, "Wow! That's underhanded. I would never have expected something like that. Wait... You made your monchen taze herself in the pussy? You freak."

"It was a learning thing." Roter looked down, "Opens up the nerve channels. Makes it easier for them to... Grasp things."

The man gave a small nod, "Huh. I can see that... So basically... You tried to make Shade... Cum?"

"She did!" Blissbun called from where she was still sitting on the other woman, "Still in fucking afterglow. So... This means she's my bitch, now, right?"

Chill chuckled, "Deal is a deal. Shade's yours, Roter. I'll file the transfer paperwork, tomorrow. Don't expect that I won't try and take her back, though. Once I get a better handle on what you're capable of."

"Blissbun is a model, not a fighter." Roter smiled at the man, "I'm not going to be focused on building her offensive spells."

"Fair enough." Chill nodded, patted Roter on the shoulder, and turned and left.

Roter crossed over and crouched down, noticing that Chill hadn't spoken to his defeated girl, not the once. "So... Shade... How about it? You want me to be your trainer?"

The girl groaned weakly, "I... I..."

"Ya came." Blissbun rolled her eyes and flicked at the girl's leaf, "Get over it."

"Like you did?" Roter teased.

Her cheeks went slightly red and sparked, and the girl looked away from him. "Sh... Shuddup."

"Can you get off her, now?"

Blissbun skipped to her feet and gave a stretch, "Well, that serves for my exercise. I'm going home to crash. She's my junior, right? I'm choosing whichever fucking bed in our room that I want. She can sleep on the floor, for all I care."

As she left, Shade groaned, sitting up slowly, and then staring at him. "You're... Really my trainer, now?"

"Not officially, paperwork." Roter shrugged, "But... Yeah. Only if you want. I'm making it your choice. If you want, I can tell Chill that I wasn't serious about it. Just needed an excuse to exercise Blissbun."

She shook her head quickly, "No! Don't abandon me!"

He put a hand around her shoulders and squeezed, "Wasn't abandoning. Your choice. You can keep me. And have Blissbun walk all over you. She cares... But in her own way."

Shade kissed the bottom of his jaw, "Take me home."

%4%3%6%8%6%9%6%B%6%1%4%3%6%8%6%9%6%B%6%1%2%1%

Both women were ravenous when they got back to the studio. All the food, cold or not, vanished into their mouths. And when they ran out, they glared and growled at each other for eating more than the other, before giving out identical huffs and heading off to their shared bedroom.

Chase gave a small laugh, and yelled after them, "Room isn't reinforced for battling! Not an arena!"

Chill relaxed into a chair, "So, you used to work with Professor Morgenlatte, Roter?"

"Sort of." He shrugged, from where he was writing up his reports on the last three battles that his monchen had been in, "Blissbun is my first monchen. I only just got my license. I'm a reproduction researcher, looking into instability and the potential for evolution."

Chill frowned, leaning forward, "A model, working with a pregnancy researcher? That's... Going to go down badly, isn't it?"

"Maybe." He shrugged, "For now, most of my research is observation stuff. I'll be checking her cells, as she moves through her monthly. It's mostly boring chemical analysis and won't mean anything to anyone without the background. Nothing ground breaking."

Chase nodded slowly, "So... Working here... That's got nothing to do with your work, does it? You're doing it just for the monchen?"

"Yeah."

"She's luckier than she knows." Chill said slowly, glancing to the stairs the girls had headed up, "Not a lot of trainers can afford to make it all about their monchen, Roter. Keeping your license is tough. The first audit... They're going to try and gut you. Prove you're wasting her. And with the way she swears and treats people... It's going to be hard. Real hard."

He nodded glumly, "I know. Blissbun is... She had problems with most of her previous trainers. I'm hoping her spell upgrade will give us the leeway to scrape through by our teeth. Blauer's unapproved attacks will hopefully help, too."

"Unapproved? Someone ambushed you?" Chill said in surprise.

Roter shrugged, "Blauer and I go way back. Childhood sweethearts. She absolutely hates my guts. So when she thought I was using Blissbun like a whore, she acted out. Hopefully she only gets a slap on the wrist for it. Her audit will probably go perfect."

"Blauer... Wait, that Blauer?" Chill said quickly, "You mean the genius, right?"

"Yup." He rubbed his face, "She got given three monchen by the prof, with her first time out the gates. There's basically no chance that anyone will risk her losing her license. She's too valuable to lose. Me? Not so much."

"Got a talent for fighting." Chill said cautiously, "I could put in a good word for you."

"Thanks but... I want to do this on our own." Roter replied.

Chill shook his head, "Well... I'm feeling pretty happy about all this. Kinda sad to lose my best poison gal, but if it's to you? Shade'll blossom. I'm sure you'll take good care of her."

"Those two are going to be so tired for tomorrow's shoot." Chase complained, "Do you always have to pick a fight, Chill?"

"Nothing like fighting, brother." Chill laughed.

%4%3%6%8%6%9%6%B%6%1%4%3%6%8%6%9%6%B%6%1%2%1%

Roter and the twins had talked until late, meaning he'd had to stay up even later to finish his reports. Which was why when he fell face first into his bed and hit something solid, all he could do was wonder why the hell he had chosen to become a trainer.

"Which one is it?" Roter snapped, sitting up on the bed, and rubbing his head where he had hit it.

Tiny lights appeared in the dark from two small red cheeks, as Blissbun peeked out from under the covers. Smiling sheepishly and looking at him with frightened yellow eyes. She whispered quietly, "... Hi."

"The hell." Roter groaned and pointed to the door, "You heard Chase. Everyone to their own rooms. We can't afford to get kicked out of this place, Blissbun. Literally, can't afford. I don't have a clue how we're going to pay off your dress, as it is."

She shook her head and ducked back beneath the blanket.

He grabbed the blanket and swept it backwards in one smooth movement, dropping it over the edge to the floor. The blitzchen ducked her head into her arms, curling up into a tight, and naked, ball on the bed.

"Unless you want me to grab you by the tail, get up." Roter said, his patience well and truly blown.

Blissbun peeked out at him, the light in the dark growing as sparks began to gather in around her cheeks and tail. Growing into visible flashes of static. Her eyes went from wide and innocent to enraged. Her bottom lip started twitching into an angry sneer.

The blitzchen clenched her fists as she slowly rose up. Shadows dancing across her naked breasts, as she whispered with a voice dripping with venom, "And to think I wanted to fuck you. Asshole."

"Huh?" Roter felt his irritation vanish, confusion and guilt replacing it.

She grabbed him with both hands by the collar, leaning in and snarling, "There was a naked girl waiting for you, in your bed, you fucking jerk. What the fuck did you think I wanted?"

"... To be nowhere near Shade?" He swallowed nervously, "To be... Near me? Maybe?"

"I... Hate... You." She snarled, her hair starting to lift from the static charge. Little arcs started cracking and biting as the electrical energy jumped from her hands and into his jaw and cheeks.

In the dark, it was easier to see Blissbun's four fangs elongate as she let out her quiet and altogether intimidating growl. Roter had to wonder if he was going to get out of this one without a hospitalisation. It was looking like he'd finally made her snap, and she wasn't going to hold back.

He was about to resign himself to his fate, when a completely crazy idea crossed his mind. The chances of it working were practically nil.

"Buzzz..." Blissbun pressed her forehead into his painfully, charging up and about to scream.

Roter grabbed the end of her tail in one hand, the back of her head with the other, and yelled, "Pink clouds!"

As the confusion hit Blissbun, he shoved their mouths together, kissing her firmly and completing the circuit as she discharged in shock.

The electrical energy flowed over and between them. Prickling his hairs as each stood on end, popping lightly in the dark with tiny white lights. The monchen dropped forward into him, still holding onto his collar, but now with a melting warmth.

Roter struggled to stay relaxed as he felt the two of them lift slowly off the floor. Suspended by the surge of magical energy moving through his wild gal.

Tiny popping sparks filled Roter's mouth as Blissbun pushed her tongue into him, breathing gently onto his cheek. He could feel her starting to nervously tremble against him, reaching the limit of her spell. The magic sapping all of strength as she tried to drag it out, trying to lose herself in him.

Their feet slapped down loudly onto the ground, and Blissbun fell into him as her legs completely failed to hold her up. Roter released her tail and swept up behind her knees. Lifting her gently, surprised by just how light she was, and carrying her over to the bed.

He laid her down onto mattress and pillow, before grabbing the blanket from the floor and tucking it in around her. By the time he had, her eyes were closed, and she was snoring lightly.

Instantly asleep.

Roter shook his head and brushed her sparking cheek, whispering, "Proud of you."

He then quietly ducked out of the room, crept down the stairs and out into the backyard. He tossed the tent capsule from his pocket, and ducked into it. Roter stripped his top half, and then completely collapsed.

He barely managed to force himself to climb into the sleeping bag. His brain burnt out from report writing. His body burnt out from being hit with spells by both his beautiful but ridiculous monchen women. More than the energy he'd had left, spent on helping Blissbun learn that last spell.

Bouncing Buoyancy.

Roter groaned, sitting up and flicking on his lantern. The trainer pulled out his notebook and started dutifully writing out the report on the new spell, despite barely being able to keep his eyes open.

He was going to visit the lab first thing, which meant he wouldn't have a chance to write it up unless he did it right now.

He hadn't told Blissbun why it was so important, he hadn't wanted her to worry. He wasn't just filing some reports. This was their first audit. If he failed it, then that was it. He'd lose his license, and both the girls. He wouldn't be allowed to maintain a relationship with them.

Wouldn't even be allowed to talk to them.

The first audit was always the worst. They were looking for mistakes. It was their job to get rid of you as soon as possible, so that the monchen wouldn't end up forming a relationship that was deep and then have to break it off.

Something as simple as using the wrong dating format could strip you of the chance to explore the world of magic and monchen. Using the Norhea Scientific Academy referencing style instead of Eastre 6th Referencing Specification could be enough to get you blacklisted from even working with monchen, let alone training them.

Unless, of course, your audit was in the other city. Then the style guides were reversed and incompatible.

Roter finished on the tablet, and pushed aside the device. He dropped his head onto the sleeping bag and closed his eyes. He needed to get a little sleep, at least, before Blissbun turned up and shocked him for not sleeping beside her.

He still wasn't sure what to make of their relationship. Blauer had always said he was a bastard and a pervert, when he wasn't trying to get with any monchen at all. However, it looked like that was what all the trainers wanted.

All of them slept with their women.

The sound of the tent's zip moving extremely slowly jerked him from the weird place between sleep and awake. He sighed and waited patiently for his blitzchen to sidle up to him with an angry huff.

Unexpectedly, when the person sneaking into his tent finished failing their stealth check, he didn't find a monchen with a fuzzy tail and lightning slipping into his arms. Instead he found a leaf pushing up into his chin, and tiny thin arms slipping around his waist.

Shade kissed at a few wispy strands of hair on his chest, and whispered to him, "You're... You're not... Disappointed, are you?"

"That I'm apparently going to miss even more sleep?" He mumbled, unsurprised that the blattchen could tell that he was awake.

She shook her head, "I... I assumed that you and Blissbun... But you don't smell like you did."

"Wha...?"

Shade sighed regretfully and kissed his chest again, "I thought... I thought I could... Get seconds? She comes first. But... You didn't. There's no smell."

"Seconds." Roter said in disbelief, "You don't even know me yet, Shade, and you're trying to not just have sex with me... But play second fiddle to another girl?"

"I like Blissbun. I want to be her friend." Shade whispered, "So... It has to be seconds. She loves you too much to accept anything else. But... You saved me. I'd let you... Fuck me... Everyday. For the rest of our lives. Just for that."

Roter made a concerned face, "Let me? Shade... No one should be using you. Not as a model, not as a fighter, and damn well not as a sex toy. Those decisions and choices should be yours."

She gave a little giggle, "And he wonders why I want to fuck him."

"I really think you need to raise your standards, girl. You're a model. Doesn't that mean you can have just about anybody that you want?" Roter shook his head, "Just because one guy was nice to you, doesn't mean that you owe him spit."

Shade looked up at him, "Um... I don't like spit. No spitting in my mouth. But... Chill forbid me. From seeing anyone. Said it'd ruin my career if I got pregnant, so I wasn't allowed to risk it. Both careers, fighter and model."

Roter felt a good deal of internal screaming and cussing. He hadn't altogether liked Chill, but had been leaning towards the man being misleading about the way he treated monchen on purpose. He'd thought it was entirely an act, intended to piss off Roter enough to agree to the match.

He was now realising it wasn't as much as an act as it seemed.

Why did everyone have to treat these women like they were nothing more than... Property?

"Well, as your trainer, you're allowed to date, Shade." Roter declared, "I mean... I'd like to meet them, if you get a boyfriend. There's a bit of paperwork associated. And I'm probably going to feel protective and judgemental. But in the end, it'll be your decision."

"Okay..." Shade said and looked up at him with her green eyes, "Well, then I choose you. No seconds. I want you."

He stared at her, "Not... Where I was going with that."

She nodded, and unzipped the edge of the sleeping bag, "I know. You were just trying to be a good trainer. Well, I'm going to be a bad monchen and a bad sister to Blissbun."

"Bad? What do you mean..." He cut off as she pushed the edge of the sleeping bag back, and eased herself down at the same time. He stared hesitantly as her hands curled delicately over the edge of his pants and started easing them down, as a happy little grin lit up her face.

"Uh... Shade?"

She looked up at him, "I want this."

"Blissbun will kill us both. Mostly me." He tried to ease her down, as he rejected her.

Shade rolled her eyes, and then lifted her hand and blew a little purple powder into his face, "For the next ten minutes, you have no idea who Blissbun is."

"Wh... Who?" Roter blinked, feeling a little off, but not quite understanding why.

The blattchen grinned, "Oh, nothing. So... Um... I'm going to suck your cock. You mind?"

"Shade... You really don't need to -"

"I want to." She repeated, "I want to feel close to you, but I don't think I'm quite up to... Sex. Not quite yet. But I want something. And I want to give you a treat. So... I'm going to blow you, and then you can fall asleep with me in your arms. Deal?"

"Uh..."

"Think of it as helping to fertilise me. I am a plant monchen." Shade grinned at him, and turned back to his pants again, dragging them down to just above his knees.

Roter felt his palms sweating like crazy. He'd never expected his first time to be with a monchen. Even if Shade didn't consider this to be real sex, this was the first time that anyone had even seen his cock.

The girl's facial expression was hidden by her leaf as she leaned down, hot air gusting over him and making him shiver. Despite the thrill he was getting about his impending first experience at oral, he couldn't help but feel like he was... Forgetting something. A nagging feeling at the back of his head.

The feeling disappeared when her tongue touched him.

The individual follicles on her tongue suckered onto him, even as she drew the wet muscle along the whole length, from base to tip. He gave a small shiver, as the monchen twirled her tongue around the head of his cock, as if asking for tantalising permission.

Roter groaned, "Oh god! I can't... I shouldn't... I'm your trainer..."

"That the only reason?" Shade grinned at him excitedly, and kissed the stiff object in front of her. Eyes widening and tracking it, as it flexed.

He felt like it wasn't the only reason, but for the life of him he couldn't think of another, right now. He had a beautiful girl in front of him, absolutely obsessed with his virgin cock. The temptation was taking everything he had to resist, even if he was doing that badly.

"You... Can't really want this..." Roter groaned.

"I really do." Shade corrected him, before suddenly putting her lips to his cock and plunging downwards.

Roter groaned and blinked, overcome by both his exhaustion and the amazing feeling he had never experienced before. He could feel her tongue underneath him, clinging and massaging at him, as the tightness of her throat closed all around him.

He could feel Shade grinning as she very slowly pulled her head backwards, tongue underriding him the whole way. Then her leaf lifted briefly as she went straight back down on him.

She didn't have a hint of the gag reflex that he'd read about.

His eyes closed, and he found one of his hands resting on her giant leaf. Holding it against her lightly as she bobbed up and down, taking away one of his firsts with what felt like nothing short of expertise.

He briefly wondered if he should hate Chill, or thank the bastard.

Not that any of that really mattered, right now. Not with the perfume of the excited woman filling the tent, or the sound of her saliva slurping up and down him. The feel of her tongue and throat making his toes crack.

Roter groaned, and lifted his hips just a little, unable to resist. He couldn't just sit still with what she was doing for him, it was too much. She was too much for him to handle.

The monchen's throat wasn't just tight. It felt like there was a kind of layering, like a flower bulb's scales. His cock pumping where the bud should appear, being squeezed and massaged by the rest of her. He could feel a kind of powdery substance in among the saliva and pre-cum, coating over him.

Every time she pulled back, just for a moment, it felt like her throat stuck to him. The layers of the flower pulling away as they bound to him, before slipping free with a release of pollen and saliva. Squelching in her mouth.

Some virgins struggle to stay hard, and can't ejaculate, during their first time. Others last way too long. A few, a rarer few, find themselves unable to make it. Find themselves premature.